Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283324 Jun 19, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't around yesterday here but after reading NYSOM's posts, I have come to the conclusion that they are real and legit. Don't think they were Fu posting as him. Keep in mind my reputation on here of never being fooled, laughed at and my near flawless predictions
And to Fu's LIRR schedule as well.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283325 Jun 19, 2013
Looks like the Yanks and Dods in a cage fight...Clairborne gets his long awaited wake up call...Houdini doing his 8th inning 'load em and strand em' act....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283326 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent post, objective and factual. Every i dotted and t crossed.
Ichiro with a big day....so far
Yeah trah la la...Cubs are gonna sign Cano and starting pitchers are gonna fall out of the sky...trah la la

And out comes the magic fairy dust and Grandy will get a Q.O. about $4m over the pricetag....trah la la

Get your feet off the seat.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283327 Jun 19, 2013
Yanks win the first against the wreck of the LA Dodgers...great they got in the dh today and got Phat Phil the extended buffet time....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283328 Jun 19, 2013
OOffffttt the Wells TDaddy 4-5 combo left 10 guys on base...

Gonna have to juggle that lineup...Robbie gets all a fluster batting 3rd...maybe Bobby V will sell Girardi the dartboard he used last year...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283329 Jun 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
now I am supposed to hide? wtf, some peaceful days of posting and this bs?
grow up.
thats his style you shouldn't be surprised he's been doing this to you for years now....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283330 Jun 19, 2013
David Ross off to see the league concussion guy...almost as if the 2 Yankee offers on him tainted him with injury...Lavarnway up...remember him? Sure ya do...he was the guy Romine was taunted to be better than..

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#283331 Jun 19, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah trah la la...Cubs are gonna sign Cano and starting pitchers are gonna fall out of the sky...trah la la
And out comes the magic fairy dust and Grandy will get a Q.O. about $4m over the pricetag....trah la la
Get your feet off the seat.
lol.....these kind of posts mean you are nervous about something about the Sox.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#283332 Jun 19, 2013
Yanks win the first of two..great pitching by Kuroda..

Baltimore kills detroit this afternoon as well..

Buchholz makes it to the DL and most in here said he would..Red sox staff falling apart lester needs more rest before his next start, Buch to the DL and the rest of the staff is lackey, webster and Dempster...lol

Washington, DC

#283333 Jun 19, 2013
David Ross off to see the league concussion guy...almost as if the 2 Yankee offers on him tainted him with injury...Lavarnway up...remember him? Sure ya do...he was the guy Romine was taunted to be better than..
C'mon tell ole Fu....whats wrong? Buch on the DL (might as well be he's not pitched in 10 days), Lester?, Beattle Baily blown saves?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283334 Jun 19, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> thats his style you shouldn't be surprised he's been doing this to you for years now....
Whoa a donnie sighting...Sox and Mets win 4 yesterday...thought you'd be hiding for more than just one Yankee win....

How about those Bruins?

Washington, DC

#283335 Jun 19, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
now I am supposed to hide? wtf, some peaceful days of posting and this bs?
grow up.
Think he's embarrassed NYSOM crushed him in the forum today and his buddies did not stick up for him. He gets cranky when he is nervous about sumfin
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283336 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.....these kind of posts mean you are nervous about something about the Sox.
Really? Posting on claims the Cubs will ignore their pitching problems and pointing out you don't know how Q.O.s are calculated means that?

Think it just means I don't believe you...go on with your obligatory "WHO ME?" post
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#283337 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
"Nah. If Theo signs Cano & an effective SP comes his way by trade, that gives CHC something for their fans to get excited about. It's been awhile since they've been in the post season..."

Cubs fans gonna get so excited about signing Cano and trading for a pitcher theyre gonna forget they need 4 starters? Uh huh.
Currently CHC 9th in RS, 11th in BA and 12th in OPB. As if Theo's going to find 4 SP's that can actually keep CHC in games. Uh Huh...

<quoted text>
"Regarding any prosecutor investigating Cano, not aware of any. Provide a link & I'll give it a read..."

Read your own links sometime.
Read the link before posting...

<quoted text>
"Arod being paid $275 million & not a leader. Fielder paid $214 million & certainly not a leader. Pujols being paid $254 million & a quiet leader, at best..."

Arod Fielder and Pujols aren't team leaders? Uh huh.
ATod by no means a team leader. Veteran presence maybe. Pujols not the voice of the LAA clubhouse. Fielder a team leader? Now that's funny...

<quoted text>
"Don't see the number as a hindrance. Get the trend though will wait on this & see where that number is in August..."

Will it be the same decline as last August? Teams looking to drop $$$ on a free agent usually do more than just sit and smile while he retells stories of HR derbys and fat secretaries....they might look at a stat or two...
Teams like CHC & SEA will look at their team offensive stats & see that Cano fills an offensive void.

<quoted text>
"Granderson's 2013 salary is $15 million. Don't see NYY making a 1 year qualifying offer that would be around $18 million. He'll jump on that offer because he's not going to get a better offer & could parlay that to a mult-year deal if he has a solid season..."

Go learn what a qualified offer is. Its a set number no where near $18m.
Stand corrected. Thought the qualifying offer was a specific percentage based on an individual players salary...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283338 Jun 19, 2013
the don wrote:
Yanks win the first of two..great pitching by Kuroda..
Baltimore kills detroit this afternoon as well..
Buchholz makes it to the DL and most in here said he would..Red sox staff falling apart lester needs more rest before his next start, Buch to the DL and the rest of the staff is lackey, webster and Dempster...lol
Yeah I guess I should have asked you and your particularly keen insight into the Red Sox medical records rather go on what Buch and the Red Sox were saying....

Anyhow its a backdated DL so really just a move to free him up one start and make a roster move...but thats what theyre saying...you'll probably post he's heading for a kidney transplant...

Funny the Sox still have 5 wins more than that crack starters turn the Yanks have eh?

How about those Bruins?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283339 Jun 19, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon tell ole Fu....whats wrong? Buch on the DL (might as well be he's not pitched in 10 days), Lester?, Beattle Baily blown saves?
Bailey blew the save? didn't really notice as he got the win.

Washington, DC

#283340 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Posting on claims the Cubs will ignore their pitching problems and pointing out you don't know how Q.O.s are calculated means that?
Think it just means I don't believe you...go on with your obligatory "WHO ME?" post
Cranky, tough day for you. 0 for your last 100 posts on facts being correct and now Buch on the DL....cranky....very cranky
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#283341 Jun 19, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently CHC 9th in RS, 11th in BA and 12th in OPB. As if Theo's going to find 4 SP's that can actually keep CHC in games. Uh Huh...
<quoted text>
Read the link before posting...
<quoted text>
ATod by no means a team leader. Veteran presence maybe. Pujols not the voice of the LAA clubhouse. Fielder a team leader? Now that's funny...
<quoted text>
Teams like CHC & SEA will look at their team offensive stats & see that Cano fills an offensive void.
<quoted text>
Stand corrected. Thought the qualifying offer was a specific percentage based on an individual players salary...
Thats great Fu...now do Ed Sullivan.

Washington, DC

#283342 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah I guess I should have asked you and your particularly keen insight into the Red Sox medical records rather go on what Buch and the Red Sox were saying....
Anyhow its a backdated DL so really just a move to free him up one start and make a roster move...but thats what theyre saying...you'll probably post he's heading for a kidney transplant...
Funny the Sox still have 5 wins more than that crack starters turn the Yanks have eh?
How about those Bruins?
So Buch going on the DL is good news?

Washington, DC

#283343 Jun 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Bailey blew the save? didn't really notice as he got the win.
Yeah he's been stellar, so stellar sox want to trade for Paplebon.

http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2013/6/17/4438098...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 22 min Paul Yanks 14,814
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 318,257
Theodora McCann (Sep '16) 1 hr Theodora McCanns... 2
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Patriot 13,626
William J Keahon Attorney Gilgo Beach Participant 3 hr PlottmasterAM 20
Pertaining to the issue of HEALTH CARE (Oct '12) 3 hr Hospital Staff 44
Drew Winters /George Lysack Public Neutering 3 hr PlottmasterAM 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance