Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#280542 May 23, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/je...

just a great read, "boy sanchise" is back to normal, interceptions...."rookie of the year" smith not much better

ruh roh, not gonna be one of rexies best years...

good riddance..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280543 May 23, 2013
grandy getting untracked, hits his first homer, rookie adams, his 2nd...kid can hit. injuries had hurt him...keep this guy up...

yanks lose 2 out of 3 to tough orioles...soxies win, tampa loses...

what is funny is now some haters claim they didnt say yanks in last or 4th...story changes pretty quickly

funny, they have predicted doom and gloom since 09, along with the other hater..and have always said the sox were better...

we all know how that has worked out

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280544 May 23, 2013
what is shocking is how anyone who clams to follow baseball and claims to be an expert has a nose buried up someones arse

the mets in 2014 need so much help it scary

lets review...they have harvey, wright and murphy

thats it. outside of subs...

they need 3 more starters...rookies? unproven ones at that?

a whole outfield?

a first baseman?

a ss?

a catcher?

a pen?

oh yeah, the luxury tax...sorry, that cant fill all the holes in that team

what we have is suction 101 here...

mets are years away.

at best.

fill the holes in 1 year

bs

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#280545 May 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy what a whirlwind past few days for me. Jens still distraught over Saturday and it seems the owners want to make a jockey switch which Shug is fighting, i'll keep you posted on that and all other Belmont news. Was at the BIG CITI today and it was strange seeing Matt just good not great, oh well even the great ones have good days once in awhile, i'm sure he'll be raring to go when the stumbling juicekees come to the BIG CITI for his next start. Speaking of the juicekees is it just me or have you also noticed everytime the j/ap Kuroda gets his brains beat in they always have some kind of boo boo excuse. Well anyway i'm off to get some shut eye as i'm getting up early to watch Orb gallop tomorrow morning
Mets are a huge mess if you ask me. Harvey or any Met starter needs to throw a QS in order to have a chance to win realistically. Mets may have the worst lineup in all of baseball. Harvey faces Kuroda next time out. I am predicting a Yankee sweep. You can't win games if you don't score runs

On another note for fantasy; Its time to gobble up any and all starters from the Cards and Pirates. No matter who you have, good chance of getting a QS and won't have to worry about their closer not preserving the win with a blown save either

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#280546 May 23, 2013
anyone know when "Philip" Jeter is coming back ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280547 May 23, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:

Kreskin has a better chance of answering that one!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280549 May 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy what a whirlwind past few days for me. Jens still distraught over Saturday and it seems the owners want to make a jockey switch which Shug is fighting, i'll keep you posted on that and all other Belmont news. Was at the BIG CITI today and it was strange seeing Matt just good not great, oh well even the great ones have good days once in awhile, i'm sure he'll be raring to go when the stumbling juicekees come to the BIG CITI for his next start. Speaking of the juicekees is it just me or have you also noticed everytime the j/ap Kuroda gets his brains beat in they always have some kind of boo boo excuse. Well anyway i'm off to get some shut eye as i'm getting up early to watch Orb gallop tomorrow morning
of course she's distraught no bonus for 4th place you idiot...By the way my sources tell me she doesn't like to be called but if you knew her you'd know that..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280550 May 23, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
who cares yanks are in first place right now he'll come back when he's ready..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280551 May 23, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> of course she's distraught no bonus for 4th place you idiot...By the way my sources tell me she doesn't like to be called but if you knew her you'd know that..

the chick has nothing to do with that fat slob...he cant get out of the carolinas....

he was clueless about the preakness and it showed in his stupid rants and posts...

the 1 hole and the barn was overjoyed

orb will win for fun

what a moronic dope...I think i could get kids in gradeschool to pick better then him with 1 week of training...

wanna bet he cannot even read a program and know the symbols??

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#280552 May 23, 2013
As Pineda nears Yankees return, Mariners send struggling Montero to Triple-A
By POST STAFF REPORT
Posted: 12:01 PM, May 23, 2013
The Yankees may win the Jesus Montero-Michael Pineda trade, after all.

Pineda has yet to throw a pitch for the Yankees after he tore labrum in his right shoulder last April. Pineda is finally nearing a return as he is now pitching in simulated games and is being clocked as high as 100 MPH could start a rehab assignment after two more of those.

Meanwhile, Montero was demoted to the minor leagues by the Mariners on Thursday. After a decent rookie year (.260, 15 homers), Montero is scuffling this season with his average plummeting to .215 to go along with three homers and nine RBIs.

The News Tribune suggests that the Mariners now may no longer consider Montero to be a full-time catcher (a concern the Yankees had) and will play him at DH and first base at Triple-A.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280553 May 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
By POST STAFF REPORT
Pineda has yet to throw a pitch for the Yankees after he tore labrum in his right shoulder last April. Pineda is finally nearing a return as he is now pitching in simulated games and is being clocked as high as 100 MPH could start a rehab assignment after two more of those.
Meanwhile, Montero was demoted to the minor leagues by the Mariners on Thursday. After a decent rookie year (.260, 15 homers), Montero is scuffling this season with his average plummeting to .215 to go along with three homers and nine RBIs.
The News Tribune suggests that the Mariners now may no longer consider Montero to be a full-time catcher (a concern the Yankees had) and will play him at DH and first base at Triple-A.
Heard he was around 97 here and looking good. But that was over a week ago. He'll be back.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280554 May 23, 2013
Thats it? One page? Oh yeah...Sox win and Yanks lose.

Guess that proves what the hypocracy of those taunts.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280555 May 23, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol we all knew he would give up on them early...... I thought Big Ike was his hero like Sanchez..... Lol.....
First place Yanks in action tonight..... Kuroda Dragons back on the hill..... Buck Balls is on the mound for the Dead Sox..... Hopefully he gets rocked like Webster and Dumpster.....
Kuroda Dragon? Oh I get it ....As in 'Kuroda draggon' his rocked arse off the field'
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280556 May 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
grandy getting untracked, hits his first homer, rookie adams, his 2nd...kid can hit. injuries had hurt him...keep this guy up...
yanks lose 2 out of 3 to tough orioles...soxies win, tampa loses...
what is funny is now some haters claim they didnt say yanks in last or 4th...story changes pretty quickly
funny, they have predicted doom and gloom since 09, along with the other hater..and have always said the sox were better...
we all know how that has worked out
Oh yeah next best thing Adams.... the guy they tried to trade injured... the guy they cut before the season....

High high ceiling.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280557 May 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Mets are a huge mess if you ask me. Harvey or any Met starter needs to throw a QS in order to have a chance to win realistically. Mets may have the worst lineup in all of baseball. Harvey faces Kuroda next time out. I am predicting a Yankee sweep. You can't win games if you don't score runs
On another note for fantasy; Its time to gobble up any and all starters from the Cards and Pirates. No matter who you have, good chance of getting a QS and won't have to worry about their closer not preserving the win with a blown save either
Mets are a mess but cash and farm stock and no luxtax holdbacks on free agents...

But its up to them to see what they do with it.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280558 May 23, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
By POST STAFF REPORT
Um who said that from day one? oh yeah ..it was me.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280559 May 23, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Heard he was around 97 here and looking good. But that was over a week ago. He'll be back.
97!?! WOW C'mon you can do better than that ...try 98...maybe 99...aw go all in at 112....

Pineda has never hit ANY of those numbers....including 97.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280560 May 23, 2013
Sox with the free shot 1/2 game take...but cheer up Yanks fans even with the win they'd be .005 percentage points in second place...ahead in wins ...with two games in hand...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280561 May 23, 2013
Tito LOVE fest coming to Boston...

Win Lose a sideshow really... watch Shaughnessy and the Globe soothsayers stir up trouble
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280562 May 23, 2013
Whoops I stand corrected....Pineda did hit 97 once May 5th 2011 pitched 7 Inn vs Texas hit 97... gave up 7 H 2 HRs and 4 ERs...

Guess that was back in those 2 months when he was something...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Which threat by Momma Chamberlin/Tman/Yankees 5... (Aug '13) 2 min jimi-yank 41
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 min jimi-yank 15,705
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 7 min jimi-yank 46,430
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 27 min rwreck86 330,638
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr FART WIND 64,468
Florida school shooting 1 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 11
CNN has lost it 1 hr Truth 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages