Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#280518 May 22, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! and Harvey is still undefeated

Guess you can lmao over a loss. How about that closer? Typical coward post. You lurk and wait til something happens then post.

Go back to hiding. Say when do you come back in your momma profile. I have a horse racing posts to share.

"Please please". "Orb will win for fun" "the barn is overjoyed with the post position ".

3/5 favorite. Good tip. Lmao.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#280519 May 22, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Dude, mind your business and never laugh at me again

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280520 May 22, 2013
So much for ignoring tman. Lmao.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#280521 May 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Like I said before, don't take every word so literally. For the most part I do ignore TMAN. But every so often, I tend to post back the coward
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280524 May 22, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
hey moron your mets lost ya dope....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280526 May 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
the real Tman if he alive got to be crying in his beer today as Michael Crabtree has a torn Achilles a real blow to the 49ers....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280527 May 22, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before, don't take every word so literally. For the most part I do ignore TMAN. But every so often, I tend to post back the coward
Does he ignore the Fuloser proxys...even when he was taking shots at his wife trying to pin it on me?

Asking Jimi to do the right thing is like asking an oak tree to fly you to Japan. It just won't happen no matter what you say.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280528 May 22, 2013
Interesting matchup today for Hoki Kuroki...Hammels has given up the runs in his last 2, working late and not keeping the ball on the ground which he needs to do with Granderson leading off and the dead bats at the end of the Yankee order.

Os should challenge Hoki Romine and Briniac and run like theres no tomorrow. Not many teams have pushed the Yankee infield...a full court press should garnish results...

Get Hoki off the mound, he isn't the best of fielders and small ball could interupt his cruise control style.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280529 May 22, 2013
Doubt the Yanks Os go extras today although today would be the day with their first scheduled day off in ages...free shot for the Sox and Os tomorrow to gain that extra half game...

Then Tampa where they never seem to win, wonder if Teixi comes in the lockeroom and gives an injury/unemployment update to Overbay....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280530 May 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> the real Tman if he alive got to be crying in his beer today as Michael Crabtree has a torn Achilles a real blow to the 49ers....

exactly...he loved crabtree...and he would be gorilla chest pounding of getting boldin and a 4th round receiver...

although it would have been a riot posting him when the gmen advanced to the super bowl thru the niners...and lost the super bowl...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280531 May 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> hey moron your mets lost ya dope....

now that was funny, and swept...

silence

maybe his down under hypocrite can give them the "tip" for next year again...

2013, 2014, 2015, will not matter...dump sandy, collins and it still will not matter...

its all on the wilpons...

lotsa empty seats today and the series

silence..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280532 May 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
now that was funny, and swept...
silence
maybe his down under hypocrite can give them the "tip" for next year again...
2013, 2014, 2015, will not matter...dump sandy, collins and it still will not matter...
its all on the wilpons...
lotsa empty seats today and the series
silence..
Saw what you will but the Mets have reset the LuxTax threshold and have still managed to ease their young pitching in without panic...

Kinda a reset button see the Os in 2010...

Yanks can't do that. Theyre bleeding money. Expansion soccer teams are just ways of spreading out the bottom line for the accountants to pick thru during the sale....and in the end you wind up with a guy like Murdoch who nearly ruined Australian rugby and the Dodgers because he doesn't care about results...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280533 May 22, 2013
tman/momma on fire in the met forum

dump big ike

and the usual

good riddance

lmao..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280534 May 22, 2013
Well I'm out of here, don't know if I'll post tonight, whether I do or not has little to do with todays results, my guess the Sox will win on Buch's back he's mismatched with Sale out...Hoki? He's just been cruisin'...so we'll see if the Os can tip his canoe...

Hows that Twinki? Good enuff of a report for you? Sorry you won't get me to have my fingers bleeding on the Blackberry like you...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280535 May 22, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/jets-q...

not good news for "boy sanchise" or "rookie of the year" smith

both sucked at ota and "boy sanchise" tossed 3 interceptions

it appears the clown bus is getting all gassed up and ready for the season...lmao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#280536 May 22, 2013
mets young pitching eased in

wtf...its only harvey

neise, heffner, marcum all suck or are average..

mets at best have 2 more come up next year and unproven

mets need 12 freaking players

the suction job continues on...

dont step on toes rule in effect.

classic.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280537 May 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
tman/momma on fire in the met forum
dump big ike
and the usual
good riddance
lmao..
Lol we all knew he would give up on them early...... I thought Big Ike was his hero like Sanchez..... Lol.....

First place Yanks in action tonight..... Kuroda Dragons back on the hill..... Buck Balls is on the mound for the Dead Sox..... Hopefully he gets rocked like Webster and Dumpster.....

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#280538 May 22, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw what you will but the Mets have reset the LuxTax threshold and have still managed to ease their young pitching in without panic...
Kinda a reset button see the Os in 2010...
Yanks can't do that. Theyre bleeding money. Expansion soccer teams are just ways of spreading out the bottom line for the accountants to pick thru during the sale....and in the end you wind up with a guy like Murdoch who nearly ruined Australian rugby and the Dodgers because he doesn't care about results...
I have to disagree here about the Mets. Perhaps the starters in the farm now will be great MLB players one day, but right now they have Harvey and absolutely zilch elsewhere on the current roster pitching wise. Who Mets pitcher besides Harvey, on the MLB roster right now is good? Niese is their next best current pitcher and hes basically a career #4 starter on the MLB level. Or at best, hes a #3 guy on a bad team. I won't even bother with the lineup. Thats an even bigger problem

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#280539 May 22, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have to disagree here about the Mets. Perhaps the starters in the farm now will be great MLB players one day, but right now they have Harvey and absolutely zilch elsewhere on the current roster pitching wise. Who Mets pitcher besides Harvey, on the MLB roster right now is good? Niese is their next best current pitcher and hes basically a career #4 starter on the MLB level. Or at best, hes a #3 guy on a bad team. I won't even bother with the lineup. Thats an even bigger problem
Hey buddy what a whirlwind past few days for me. Jens still distraught over Saturday and it seems the owners want to make a jockey switch which Shug is fighting, i'll keep you posted on that and all other Belmont news. Was at the BIG CITI today and it was strange seeing Matt just good not great, oh well even the great ones have good days once in awhile, i'm sure he'll be raring to go when the stumbling juicekees come to the BIG CITI for his next start. Speaking of the juicekees is it just me or have you also noticed everytime the j/ap Kuroda gets his brains beat in they always have some kind of boo boo excuse. Well anyway i'm off to get some shut eye as i'm getting up early to watch Orb gallop tomorrow morning
Here

Weaverville, NC

#280540 May 23, 2013
Where

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 22 min Princess Hey 18,919
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 25 min Princess Hey 17,764
Die all you GD rich jerks!!! 26 min FBI Dirty - Trump... 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Susanm 322,280
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,271
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 45,915
Global warming starts wildfires 4 hr figgypops 10

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance