Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#280435 May 21, 2013
the don wrote:
with the loss last night the Mets are already 8 games out of first place having played only 42 games...what a joke, Freddie and Sandy are really screwing the fans...only 9000 in attendace!
Big Ike goes 0-3 with 2 strikeouts and is batting .152....Davis with another big error as well..lol

Big ike one of mommas favorite players. Guy belongs in the minors.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#280436 May 21, 2013
the don wrote:
Fat Momma still in hiding after making a complete fool of himself with his Preakness nonsense..a real clown..

"They love the post position". Lol.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280438 May 21, 2013
HHHmmmm Yanks buy into an expansion soccer team hoping to trap fans inside the Theme Park and hopefully fills some seats....

Can't imagine this is anything more than a 'look we got a soccer team too' move...or they can't afford the Gunners contract anymore...and never could afford Nottintop Spur...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280439 May 21, 2013
Watched Lester's start and half of the Yankees game yesterday so wasn't around to post...

Lester is owned by the White Sox career...kinda funny...

Big Fat CC wow...5 starts since his last win and the last 3 no decisions...

tale of the Aces I guess
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280440 May 21, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
You people in Oklahoma can pray all you want. It won't do anything in regards to saving lives. And where was this god during this tragedy? Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not full of unlimited authority. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is wishing harm to another I suppose? Is he both able and willing? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him god?
They call these natural disasters: acts of god. I don't agree with that. There is no act, just nature. Where's God in this? Its in the people reaching out and helping each other, the same people who scream at each other in traffic, the same ones some would rob or injure, the same ones who would climb over each other in the checkout at Walmart...

Compassion is not religeon. Its a fundamental human impulse. God given. Think you should practice some when looking at these 'acts of God'
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280441 May 21, 2013
Lesseee todays matchups....Looks like both teams looking thru today at tomorrows starts and the near future...Sox might have gone the skip on Doubront and not led to the Masterson/Lackey matchup...Yanks go the skip and now Nuno lines up against Moore in Tampa who crush LHP....Girardi gonna double skip in May????

The Felix Doubront recovery show turns another page in Chicago...gotta wonder if this is the last chapter for this season...Doubront can't continue mixed bag starts with little or no contol over 2 of his pitches..Farrell has shown faith think they wait on Franklin Moralas to rehab then turn up the heat...

Jeckyl and Hughes goes today for the Yanks...what do you do about that? Just hope the right one shows up but I'd say odds are on the Os to bust the slide.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280442 May 21, 2013
AAArdsma signs with the Mets...

The guy has the focus but his body has let him down....he'd be best to sit one out then see if he can get back
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280443 May 21, 2013
Tito's tribe ridin' high...think they gotta prove if theyre for real they take todays game going into the Sox and CIN series with expectations that are founded.

Tito early favorite for AL MOY.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280444 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
"They love the post position". Lol.
What's up Jim..... Yanks back in action tonight...... Huges on the mound..... I wonder how many hits Overbay and Wells will get tonight... Also congrats to the rookie Adams for getting his first homerun last night.... Just another contributor helping us win...... Once again the mark of a great team.....

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#280445 May 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They call these natural disasters: acts of god. I don't agree with that. There is no act, just nature. Where's God in this? Its in the people reaching out and helping each other, the same people who scream at each other in traffic, the same ones some would rob or injure, the same ones who would climb over each other in the checkout at Walmart...
Compassion is not religon. Its a fundamental human impulse. God given. Think you should practice some when looking at these 'acts of God'
Religion is one of the most serious mental illnesses of today I feel. It is the inability to face the reality of life and the finality of death. The more pathetic and desperate a persons life, the more likely they are to believe in a god. Typically, people with otherwise empty lives, are the strongest believers. It gives them the false hope that there is a higher meaning to their sad and pathetic lives. I don't need any thought of a god in my life. However this doesn't mean I have no compassion for whats happened in Oklahoma. I do very much so. However people can pray all they want. It doesn't do anything to help that person

On that note, I'm out. Its a coal fired pizza dine in tonight for dinner

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#280446 May 21, 2013
Tito's tribe ridin' high...think they gotta prove if theyre for real they take todays game going into the Sox and CIN series with expectations that are founded.
Tito early favorite for AL MOY.
Right now, gotta give it to Girardi I think
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280447 May 21, 2013
Wonder how CLE would look if they kept Hafner and his early healthy success...

Or if he would have that success

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#280448 May 21, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim..... Yanks back in action tonight...... Huges on the mound..... I wonder how many hits Overbay and Wells will get tonight... Also congrats to the rookie Adams for getting his first homerun last night.... Just another contributor helping us win...... Once again the mark of a great team.....

Adams was fantastic in the field. Fact he can hit is a bonus.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280449 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>Religion is one of the most serious mental illnesses of today I feel. It is the inability to face the reality of life and the finality of death. The more pathetic and desperate a persons life, the more likely they are to believe in a god. Typically, people with otherwise empty lives, are the strongest believers. It gives them the false hope that there is a higher meaning to their sad and pathetic lives. I don't need any thought of a god in my life. However this doesn't mean I have no compassion for whats happened in Oklahoma. I do very much so. However people can pray all they want. It doesn't do anything to help that person
Sure it does, but not for the reasons you feel. Praying is not sitting on Santa's knee and asking for what you'll get.

Praying is recognition and peace of mind. My thoughts anyway...its open to whoever is praying to say what it means to them.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280450 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wait for it. Adams is not a fielder.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280451 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>Religion is one of the most serious mental illnesses of today I feel. It is the inability to face the reality of life and the finality of death. The more pathetic and desperate a persons life, the more likely they are to believe in a god. Typically, people with otherwise empty lives, are the strongest believers. It gives them the false hope that there is a higher meaning to their sad and pathetic lives. I don't need any thought of a god in my life. However this doesn't mean I have no compassion for whats happened in Oklahoma. I do very much so. However people can pray all they want. It doesn't do anything to help that person
"empty lives", you talking about Momma's sad and pathetic life again....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280452 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>Right now, gotta give it to Girardi I think
I could see how Joe would be under consideration but realistically CLE has done alot more over what people thought they would do.More so than the Yanks. So I say Tito.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280453 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Sorry cut myself off as I run out the door...Adams bat has said up for awhile but injuries and his pisspoor D has kept him back.

Thats what all the scouting reports say and its not open to discussion.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280454 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Seems like th Dead Sux fan doesn't like him..... Lol why am I not shocked....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280455 May 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Wait for it. Adams is not a fielder.
Lol well seems like you have came out of hiding...... I told you those footsteps would creep up on you...... Yanks are getting support from just about the whole team..... I heard fans make fun of Wells, Overbay and Hafner..... Seems like they are doing well for the Yanks..... As for your Sox.... They won't contend..... Lol......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP to have REPUBLICAN GUARD at WHITEHOUSE ! 5 min Sadly Hussein - IRAQ 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min cpeter1313 316,321
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 43 min jimi-yank 45,666
News NY subway tiles with Confederate flag look to b... 56 min america sks 1
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr save our souls 8,585
Margate NJ Zionist Mass murder Capitol of the w... (May '16) 1 hr PlottmasterAM 32
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr 2 Dogs 3,049

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages