Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#280412 May 20, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol yeah I corrected myself..... I got excited..... Sux are losing..... Mo is warming up..... Possible save number 17.....
Just having fun myself pal.....Yanks are now 19-0 this year when they score 1st.....an AL record....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#280416 May 21, 2013
1st place yanks have a come from behind win, with the usual heros....well, overbay, heffner...mo, another save...pen comes on and does the job

adams, playing a flawless third base [ teach middleton who has 7 errors already how to play]...and hitting his first homer..kid could always hit in the minors...

so much for the non pitching prospects...

and of course, soxies lose...lester shelled as the sox wont contend, fall back further...rays lose, yanks just keep plugging on...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280417 May 21, 2013
say, what happened to mr post 2 times a day? the auzzie frontrunner is in hiding mode once again

yanks win, sox lose he is gone.,..

sox win, yanks lose, massive pages and back to 2 times a day posting

fattie in deep hiding and massive judging after the preakness laugh a thon...

"please please" " orb will win for fun"

just too damn funny..

"the barn was overjoyed with the post position"

once again, proving without a doubt, never ever listen to mr does not play the horses momma.

this is what happens when you live on bs, 24/7.

exposed, reamed and creamed...

the dope, busted again.

funny side note, zero input on the jetsies....he came in as tman to scare his ex boss to death...at least one fell for his bs. kinda shocking. but we now know who is the boss of the 2...wow!

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#280418 May 21, 2013
Yanks have no prospects?

Rob Refsnyder, 2B, Yankees
Affiliate: Class A Tampa
2013 stats (two levels of Class A):.377/.476/.507/.983, one triple, one home run, 13 doubles, 13 stolen bases, 22 RBI, 22 walks, 23 strikeouts, 25 runs in 35 games
The 2012 fifth-round pick needed only 13 games this season before he was promoted from low Class A Charleston to high Class A Tampa. What's been most impressive is that Refsnyder has a higher batting average (.381) in more games (22) for Tampa than he did (.370) in fewer games for Charleston. Refsnyder was a key cog on Arizona's College World Series-winning team from 2012, picking up Most Outstanding Player honors along the way. Refsnyder was lauded for having great plate discipline and the ability to hit to all fields. Although he was an outfielder in college, the Yankees have transitioned Refsnyder to second base because they are unsure if his power will translate to the major-league level. It's been a rough go at second base for Refsnyder, who has committed 13 errors in 32 games this season, but the Yankees are committed to him as an infielder. Though, it won't be his defense that eventually sends him to the majors. It will be his bat -- making him an ideal candidate to put on your radar in long-term keeper leagues.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280419 May 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Yanks have no prospects?
Rob Refsnyder, 2B, Yankees
Affiliate: Class A Tampa
2013 stats (two levels of Class A):.377/.476/.507/.983, one triple, one home run, 13 doubles, 13 stolen bases, 22 RBI, 22 walks, 23 strikeouts, 25 runs in 35 games
The 2012 fifth-round pick needed only 13 games this season before he was promoted from low Class A Charleston to high Class A Tampa. What's been most impressive is that Refsnyder has a higher batting average (.381) in more games (22) for Tampa than he did (.370) in fewer games for Charleston. Refsnyder was a key cog on Arizona's College World Series-winning team from 2012, picking up Most Outstanding Player honors along the way. Refsnyder was lauded for having great plate discipline and the ability to hit to all fields. Although he was an outfielder in college, the Yankees have transitioned Refsnyder to second base because they are unsure if his power will translate to the major-league level. It's been a rough go at second base for Refsnyder, who has committed 13 errors in 32 games this season, but the Yankees are committed to him as an infielder. Though, it won't be his defense that eventually sends him to the majors. It will be his bat -- making him an ideal candidate to put on your radar in long-term keeper leagues.

Adams the rookie at 3rd base continues to shine at the bat and field. Just another rookie contributing this year.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#280420 May 21, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
The 1st place Red Sox....yeaaaaaaah baby
Typical troll getting excited on April 8th about 1st place about a team that's not even his favorite team. What a fu ck ing moron.
Da great fraud DW

New York, NY

#280421 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Adams the rookie at 3rd base continues to shine at the bat and field. Just another rookie contributing this year.
Sox in first by Sunday. Sox fans will boo Francoma this weekend when the tribe visits and gets swept by the Sox.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280422 May 21, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical troll getting excited on April 8th about 1st place about a team that's not even his favorite team. What a fu ck ing moron.

welcome back...I know, early in the day but

"post of the day"

if your lucky he might come on with the typical phony threats...always a highlite...plenty of laughs...check out his preakness prediction on page 13722 post number 279992, its a riot..he acts like he has some tip and knows the stable/barn/trainer and dating the popular jen, who exercises the horse and assistant trainer...

its beyond comical...he makes an utter fool of himself, well, more so then normal

best foot in mouth post in a while...it put him in he hiding and judging program again...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280423 May 21, 2013
Da great fraud DW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sox in first by Sunday. Sox fans will boo Francoma this weekend when the tribe visits and gets swept by the Sox.

funny how that slime [dw] ripped francona. and his fat assistant did of course also...guy was classy and a great manager

well, just look at the indians now...

good for them. I bet many a fan will root for them in fenway.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280424 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
1st place yanks have a come from behind win, with the usual heros....well, overbay, heffner...mo, another save...pen comes on and does the job
adams, playing a flawless third base [ teach middleton who has 7 errors already how to play]...and hitting his first homer..kid could always hit in the minors...
so much for the non pitching prospects...
and of course, soxies lose...lester shelled as the sox wont contend, fall back further...rays lose, yanks just keep plugging on...
speaking of pitching Yankees are second in the AL in Era behind 1st place texas...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280425 May 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how that slime [dw] ripped francona. and his fat assistant did of course also...guy was classy and a great manager
well, just look at the indians now...
good for them. I bet many a fan will root for them in fenway.
Good post, Francona doing a great job with the Indians. Who was the dope/s that called him "Francoma" not very bright..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#280426 May 21, 2013
Such a shame what Obama and his team of communist scientists did in creating a series of tornadoes to destroy a republican state, all to deflect from his 3 current scandals. How much lower can this guy go is the question. This will dominate the news. Broward County is the biggest Obama supporting county in this entire state, so no worries here. No one is taking this tower down

And oh yea, I'm the boss. Don't forget it

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280427 May 21, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting yourself on the Jets forum in an effort to fool the forum? Nice try though. It may work on a few

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280428 May 21, 2013
Just a hunch I have, but tonight Strasberg just get stroke out 13+ batters en route to scoring 30+ points in his 1st start of the week. I also expect Latos tomorrow to strike out 10+ when Cincy completes the sweep in NY with him getting the win

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280429 May 21, 2013
This is just too funny. Right now on COZI channel, Abbott and Costello meet Frankenstein is on. One of the best ever. On THIS channel now, its Dracula vs Frankenstein. They are fighting right now in the woods. This must be seen. Its so bad, its actually interesting. I'm taking Dracula in this fight and the sun is almost up

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280430 May 21, 2013
Yup, Dracula rips both of Frankensteins arms out of the sockets. Wonder if Lucas stole this 6 years later in episode 4 with the wookie? Dracula won but may not make it back to his coffin in time. Beware the sunlight. Just think all the people at work now missing this. Bet Obama is watching too. He couldn't acre less about Oklahoma

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280431 May 21, 2013
No more jet chat from unbiased. Boss tman has spoken. I was told no more tman posts. It now proves momma/tman in control. Just too damn funny. The hiding king in control.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280432 May 21, 2013
You people in Oklahoma can pray all you want. It won't do anything in regards to saving lives. And where was this god during this tragedy? Is god willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not full of unlimited authority. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is wishing harm to another I suppose? Is he both able and willing? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him god?
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280433 May 21, 2013
with the loss last night the Mets are already 8 games out of first place having played only 42 games...what a joke, Freddie and Sandy are really screwing the fans...only 9000 in attendace!

Big Ike goes 0-3 with 2 strikeouts and is batting .152....Davis with another big error as well..lol
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#280434 May 21, 2013
Fat Momma still in hiding after making a complete fool of himself with his Preakness nonsense..a real clown..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disbar Judge Jerome Simandle 1 hr Fed judge Injust 1
Pertaining to the issue of HEALTH CARE (Oct '12) 2 hr Tony 30
Stephen Colbert 2 hr ThomasA 2
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 2 hr Doug McKenzie 1,358
Trump supporters look to Hitler 2 hr Hypocrats are cry... 3
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 35
Huffington Post 2 hr Old Millennia Trump 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages