Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#280141 May 17, 2013
Da Real Great DW wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like more BS out of your stupid face. Anyone notice you did not deny that since you are such a moron you are spotted 100 points a week and still lose?
Say hi to Chris and Joyce for me, this is this their one year anniversary of their Bonnie and Clyde routine isn't it?
Who? Don't know what you're talkin about so better find someone else to stalk. Since I'm in a good mood now, I'm going to give you a chance to regroup. But I see 1 more post from you that casts me in a negative light, guess what I will do

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280142 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
Oh boy visitors coming...gotta book him a hospital bed...doubt his unemployment check will cover a private hospital and he's not covered by the public system so it will be tricky...
So much to do...
And Buch up against the Twins....Hoki vs the recovering Jays...could be a tie for first as Buhrle is going his best right now...
Looks like R.060mine is stuck in the lineup, wonder if Joe catches the game instead. Cashman frantically searching for "Jose" Posada's phone number...
He actually has a pretty good prestigious job. He by no means is a bum.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#280143 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're really scared and should be......"I only post sports", "you used to post with honor"....."i don't care that Momma said the Boston marathon attack was only some silly M 80"s because I'm a yankee hack and only will be a yankee hack"..."i don't care unbiased helped some wacko stalk BHJ's kid"
And by next Fri in the afternoon, I expect you to be right after Jimi in posting me an apology. My guarantee you see his admitting of editing posts. He will not have the ba/lls otherwise. Then its just a question of moral character that you apologize to me. But then again, you didn't believe it in the 1st place. Remember what I got out of sympathy from you?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#280144 May 18, 2013
first place yanks win again....kuroda, sharp. One of the best starting pitchers this year.

this is driving the haters nuts, yanks with 13 players on the dl and in first place..

didn't they say last place?

why when wrong, they do not dare say that?

besides the fact, neither has an ounce of class in them, all they have is lying and hypocrasy.

well, all we need is another long sox losing streak and yank winning one and both will be gone. one in judging hiding mode as usual the other will all of a sudden have life family and work.

remember, sox win, yanks lose, there is no family life and work and massive pages of taunts, 2 times a day.

strange. effin hypocrite.

thankfully, no more vulgarity. wonder why.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280145 May 18, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/going_...

pretty fair article on the yanks

how are they doing this? one manager of another team marvels at this

also, joe g. mentions about his mom and cancer

say, now is the perfect time for the low class scumbag haters to taunt about that..

why not, they show a complete lack of class.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280146 May 18, 2013
anyone notice romine and adams with some hits last night? regular playing will do that...adams might just stay up as he has always hit.

keep nunez on the farm, please. nova also and let the lefty nuno pitch.

not too good for the haters when nuno, claibourne, warren, adams, cervilli, robertson,romine all up from the farm produce...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280147 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
anyone notice romine and adams with some hits last night? regular playing will do that...adams might just stay up as he has always hit.
keep nunez on the farm, please. nova also and let the lefty nuno pitch.
not too good for the haters when nuno, claibourne, warren, adams, cervilli, robertson,romine all up from the farm produce...
Not bad at all considering a ton of questions coming into this season about the roster.... To be honest I was little skeptic on this season and I was prepared for the worst of needed..... Those worried have been put to rest.....

Overbay and Wells have done a marvelous job with their roles this season..... Romine and Adams want to get in on the act is all good..... We all know who doesn't like that lol.... Gardner has done well also..... The sky is the limit for the first place Yanks.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280148 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
first place yanks win again....kuroda, sharp. One of the best starting pitchers this year.
this is driving the haters nuts, yanks with 13 players on the dl and in first place..
besides the fact, neither has an ounce of class in them, all they have is lying and hypocrasy.
well, all we need is another long sox losing streak and yank winning one and both will be gone. one in judging hiding mode as usual the other will all of a sudden have life family and work.
remember, sox win, yanks lose, there is no family life and work and massive pages of taunts, 2 times a day.
Lol you know why there want be as many taunting and vulgar comments...... The unexpected has happened which is the injured riddled first place Bronx bombers are rolling.... Haters will hate .... They will envy.... They have to understand that it's just Yankee Pride.....

Kuroda Dragon was awesome last night and he he has been the best pitcher for us this year..... Era is 1.99..... Bad news is that Andy is now on the DL with his back.... We should be fine because we win despite the injures unlike cough you know who lol....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280149 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
yanks lead 5-0 top of 8th...soxies losing, 2-1, but its early...tampa winning, balt losing...
sox will not contend.
Dead Socks will never contend anymore.... Roids, chicken, beer is all they work for each season.....

Omg please tell me you saw Smackdown last night? The commentary with Josh saying that he thinks it's Sin Cara who is sending Kaylin those gifts was hilarious..... Lol..... JBL and Cole always make fun of him especially about he doesn't have a girlfriend and plays with his toy dragons....lol...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280150 May 18, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol you know why there want be as many taunting and vulgar comments...... The unexpected has happened which is the injured riddled first place Bronx bombers are rolling.... Haters will hate .... They will envy.... They have to understand that it's just Yankee Pride.....
Kuroda Dragon was awesome last night and he he has been the best pitcher for us this year..... Era is 1.99..... Bad news is that Andy is now on the DL with his back.... We should be fine because we win despite the injures unlike cough you know who lol....

We might not see the level of vulgar posting again. If they are smart.

As for kuroda, the sox wanted him and he said no thanks.

Another good day in sports baseball,hockey,bb and horse racing.

Are you gonna watch extreme wrestling tomorrow? Hopefully cena loses.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280151 May 18, 2013
Although I was wrong on the rays sweep. What happened to the 2 ranger haters prediction?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280152 May 18, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Dead Socks will never contend anymore.... Roids, chicken, beer is all they work for each season.....
Omg please tell me you saw Smackdown last night? The commentary with Josh saying that he thinks it's Sin Cara who is sending Kaylin those gifts was hilarious..... Lol..... JBL and Cole always make fun of him especially about he doesn't have a girlfriend and plays with his toy dragons....lol...
I did see some of that. Channel surfing watching hockey and baseball. I thought I was sending her the gifts. Darn.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280153 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
We might not see the level of vulgar posting again. If they are smart.
As for kuroda, the sox wanted him and he said no thanks.
Another good day in sports baseball,hockey,bb and horse racing.
Are you gonna watch extreme wrestling tomorrow? Hopefully cena loses.
Yeah I'm going to check it out..... Most of the card is not that strong, but it's no dq wrestling..... Lol I don't Cena will lose despite his so called ACL injury.... That Lesiner HHH match might be the best match on the card......

Lol I don't blame Kuroda for turning them down...... I wouldn't play with that filthy franchise either.....Pin Stripes is where he should be....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280154 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Although I was wrong on the rays sweep. What happened to the 2 ranger haters prediction?
Phelps is on the hill today...... He pitched great against the Indians who have turned things around..... Hopefully this time we can give him some run support.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280155 May 18, 2013
Anyone notice the Garder is having a better season than the great Ellsbury aka Pillsbury Roid Man?..... Pillsbury .247 1 homeruns..... Gardner .261 3 homeruns..... Lol I can really see that roided up circus clown not even getting 10 homers this season...... 32 homeruns in one season.... Lol we all have seen one season wonders..... To funny lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280156 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
You can lick my balls when I do your wife lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280157 May 18, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Anyone notice the Garder is having a better season than the great Ellsbury aka Pillsbury Roid Man?..... Pillsbury .247 1 homeruns..... Gardner .261 3 homeruns..... Lol I can really see that roided up circus clown not even getting 10 homers this season...... 32 homeruns in one season.... Lol we all have seen one season wonders..... To funny lol.

wow...gards better then els?

silence from the haters...guess els not on pace for 32 homers...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#280158 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /yankees/going_winsane_E8hjrbF Z0WPNVCu36vUG2O
pretty fair article on the yanks

how are they doing this? one manager of another team marvels at this

also, joe g. mentions about his mom and cancer

say, now is the perfect time for the low class scumbag haters to taunt about that..

why not, they show a complete lack of class.
To me, Overbay's offense is the surprise thus far. Girardi has managed injuries about as well as a manager can...

Mariano just keeps rolling along...
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#280159 May 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow...gards better then els?
silence from the haters...guess els not on pace for 32 homers...
Ret's Go Mets !!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280160 May 18, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, Overbay's offense is the surprise thus far. Girardi has managed injuries about as well as a manager can...
Mariano just keeps rolling along...

good point, think joe g just about got himself re hired..

and, who do you like in the preakness, triple wise and winning...

if i may ask...don and i made our predictions..don went for the total upset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 34 min jimi-yank 42,107
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr rainmaker2016 15,631
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 4 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 6 hr Well Well 35
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Princess Hey 16,759
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 8 hr empty_sockets 76
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr Moans6157 62,300

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages