Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da Real Great DW

Woodside, NY

#280120 May 17, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Can't beat a hamburger at Yolo's. Its just that good. Best ever. Now I have about 30 min before I kick Rose out the door and then the real fun starts
Ask Bronto or Harley about my guarantees. I'm telling you. Theres just no way he has the ba/lls otherwise. Not these people. Next Fri. Afternoon the latest. I'll add you to the list of posters that will owe me an apology. And I have nothing to say or send to Brookhaven. Don't need to. You'll see. Guarantee, count on it. Lying about my reputation comes with consequences. In fact, by Sun nite, I may even add another part of the guarantee. I may post the full name of that kid low life Dodger fan poster. He will give him up, possibly. Will let you know Sun nite. Thats how confident I am here. All depends on how far these guys are willing to go. People need to realize I am no normal schmuck and I mean business
sounds like more BS out of your stupid face. Anyone notice you did not deny that since you are such a moron you are spotted 100 points a week and still lose?

Say hi to Chris and Joyce for me, this is this their one year anniversary of their Bonnie and Clyde routine isn't it?
flaccidFu-laccid

Peakhurst, Australia

#280121 May 17, 2013
As far as vulgarity is concerned think fingers should be pointed at the fantastic flaccid Fu-laccid for that...gone off the rails, can't post under his own name...will post under any name I put though...except maybe this one...

Go ahead..type the words Fuloser...kinda admitting it out loud eh?

Thats gotta sting...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#280122 May 17, 2013
Sox fan has no family,life or work when the sox win and yanks lose. What bs.

At least no more vulgar posts.
Da Real Great DW

Woodside, NY

#280123 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
Coffin? Are you threatening my life?
Yeah well we all know youre full of it.
Yes Mascot is next to the airport thats the point. I don't wanna be walking around with your cash knowing that you really can't afford to spend that much since you lost your job....
Thats the address, I can pick up the money general delivery no probs without putting any personal info up here which scumbags like you will use later.
So there it is. Will you run again? Will you man up this time?
It isn't hard. Whoops Fu-laccid...guess it isn't hard eh?
No one is running from you scumbag, no one ever will. What's the matter you're scared now? You should be since you can't back up anything you moron.

I love making a fool out of you........and the fact you don't know who this is scumbag.
Where

Weaverville, NC

#280124 May 17, 2013
Who
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280125 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
As far as vulgarity is concerned think fingers should be pointed at the fantastic flaccid Fu-laccid for that...gone off the rails, can't post under his own name...will post under any name I put though...except maybe this one...
Go ahead..type the words Fuloser...kinda admitting it out loud eh?
Thats gotta sting...
Yeah it stings everyone laughs at you knows you are a broken down bum who lives in Rhode Island or sumfin becuase you're a bitter hack scumbag.

We all see you backing down now out of fear of your life after being called out on being a cyber tough guy. More lies and BS out of you scumbag
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280126 May 17, 2013
Where wrote:
Who
Look out your window thats who
flaccidFu-laccid

Peakhurst, Australia

#280128 May 17, 2013
Da Real Great DW wrote:
<quoted text>

I love making a fool out of you........and the fact you don't know who this is scumbag.
did you mean..who this scumbag is?

Doesn't matter. Fuloser gets it anyhow. Past crimes against humanity and such. Probably couldn't stop it if I wanted to. Then you won't stop trying to discredit me (which isn't working) irrate me (which isn't working) or get me to give you personal details (which isn't working)so why should I?

All these things you do that don't work...kinda like you...you don't work...just sit around puffing Kools and longing for when your d1ck worked.
flaccidFu-laccid

Peakhurst, Australia

#280129 May 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Sox fan has no family,life or work when the sox win and yanks lose. What bs.
At least no more vulgar posts.
I'm telling you in advance that I won't be around to continue to establish that your claims are unfounded. You just continue to because you got nothing else but your spite and bitterness...

except for the Fuloser who posts things about your wife and you ignore them....whats he got on you? credit cards?
flaccidFu-laccid

Peakhurst, Australia

#280130 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out your window thats who
You posted it...ya ol' softy you

see that wasn't hard

something so small isn't that hard is it?

Guess Mrs Fu says that to you all the time though.
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280131 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you in advance that I won't be around to continue to establish that your claims are unfounded. You just continue to because you got nothing else but your spite and bitterness...
except for the Fuloser who posts things about your wife and you ignore them....whats he got on you? credit cards?
Yeah Fu posts about Jimi's wife, you and Jimi are great pals....bwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."so meone help me cause I think this is Fu and don't know who else to blame".....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa a bwaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....why do Fu, Billy, Harley and Bronto not post in here anymore?...bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Look in the mirror scumbag thats your problem
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280132 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
did you mean..who this scumbag is?
Doesn't matter. Fuloser gets it anyhow. Past crimes against humanity and such. Probably couldn't stop it if I wanted to. Then you won't stop trying to discredit me (which isn't working) irrate me (which isn't working) or get me to give you personal details (which isn't working)so why should I?
All these things you do that don't work...kinda like you...you don't work...just sit around puffing Kools and longing for when your d1ck worked.
Now you're really scared and should be......"I only post sports", "you used to post with honor"....."i don't care that Momma said the Boston marathon attack was only some silly M 80"s because I'm a yankee hack and only will be a yankee hack"..."i don't care unbiased helped some wacko stalk BHJ's kid"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280133 May 17, 2013
Fact. Sox losing last year. Record levels. Sox fan ran out in june with various lies.

First losing streak of 2013 by sox, gone.

Sox win, yanks lose

Sox fan back.

Hiding proven.
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280134 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted it...ya ol' softy you
see that wasn't hard
something so small isn't that hard is it?
Guess Mrs Fu says that to you all the time though.
You're so easy to set up, look back 1,000 pages where does Fu are the fake you mention anyones wife?

C'mon, show us the post or shut your proxy phony pie hole.......there is none azzwipe.

"you used to post with honor"

Your own stupidity, bitterness and rage does you in every time.
How

Weaverville, NC

#280135 May 17, 2013
Why
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#280136 May 17, 2013
flaccidFu-laccid wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Fu posts about Jimi's wife, you and Jimi are great pals....bwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..."so meone help me cause I think this is Fu and don't know who else to blame".....bwaaaaaaaaaaaa a bwaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa....why do Fu, Billy, Harley and Bronto not post in here anymore?...bwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaa aaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Look in the mirror scumbag thats your problem
No one raughs with a 'b' sound. You big shitheel.

Ret's Go Mets !!!
flaccidFu-laccid

Woodside, NY

#280137 May 17, 2013
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one raughs with a 'b' sound. You big shitheel.
Ret's Go Mets !!!
lol...roast of the day!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280138 May 17, 2013
yanks lead 5-0 top of 8th...soxies losing, 2-1, but its early...tampa winning, balt losing...

sox will not contend.
Da great fraud DW

Woodside, NY

#280139 May 17, 2013
Anyone notice Yanks win, sox lose the scumbag fraud DW hides?
Here

Weaverville, NC

#280140 May 17, 2013
Now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min But But But 62,307
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 20 min TMAN_Mets 5,679
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 22 min rainmaker2016 16,774
News Report: Vornado among bidders in anticipated la... (Feb '16) 28 min Caciques a liar 277
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 31 min Paul Yanks 446
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr NYStateOfMind 42,116
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 312,667

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages