Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#280030 May 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Always and you know he is lurking and slithering around ready to make some comments........
Yanks and TNA tonight..... Sounds like a good night...... Also Andy is on the mound..... Hughes was looking like Webster last night...... Lol.

They see every post. Trust me. As for dw,he will find out just like bhj how much you can trust them. he would not listen to bhj. Its a matter of time. They will burn him sooner or later.

As for tv,rangers,knicks,yanks and tna. Full night ahead.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#280031 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Wanna bet no more vulgar comments from the forum hypocrite, dw?
I refuse to post in here anymore so long as Unbiased Charger fan and Mooma Chamberlan don't apologize the BHJ for their stalking of his underage daughter. I am morally outraged over the event.

You all know me as a person of honor so you all trust me when I say I am not hiding over the Red Sox poor play and the teams lack of a bullpen.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#280032 May 16, 2013
DirtyWater Yanks wrote:
Fuloser has really run off the rails. Must be all the stress of him losing his job, getting snubbed by his pals for stabbing them in the back and of course his impotance.
Ah well. No one can make him act like a man if he isn't a man..... just a limp noodle now.
How come he doesn't post in his profile anymore?
Expect the full brunt of his scumbag tactics next. Expect the Twinki to ignore them.
Not my post this is an imposter. My name is matty cone aka DW the heart attack fraud and have never gone to a red sox game in my life and know nothing about sports or why I thru BHJ under the bus and sided with two pedophiles to stalk BHJ's daughter.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280033 May 16, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my post this is an imposter. My name is matty cone aka DW the heart attack fraud and have never gone to a red sox game in my life and know nothing about sports or why I thru BHJ under the bus and sided with two pedophiles to stalk BHJ's daughter.

Bhj wrote him a note which he ignored. Shame. He sold his soul.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#280034 May 16, 2013
Anybody notice Mariano Rivera's ERA in 12 All Star appearances is 0.00?

Sox looking like genuises now not resigning Paplebon. Look at how good their pen has been since he left.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#280035 May 16, 2013
I was right when I said the Sox made a smart move letting go Overbay. What's he done? Yanks in 4th by Sunday.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#280036 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bhj wrote him a note which he ignored. Shame. He sold his soul.
I feel tremendous remorse over that. I should have listened to Leo.

Everyone knows I'm a fraud know. Something even my kids knows.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280037 May 16, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Anybody notice Mariano Rivera's ERA in 12 All Star appearances is 0.00?
Sox looking like genuises now not resigning Paplebon. Look at how good their pen has been since he left.

But they saved money. He wanted out of that roid infested team.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280038 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
They see every post. Trust me. As for dw,he will find out just like bhj how much you can trust them. he would not listen to bhj. Its a matter of time. They will burn him sooner or later.
As for tv,rangers,knicks,yanks and tna. Full night ahead.
He will have to learn the hard way..... He likes to listen to nonsense and haters..... Those 2 are always looking for new recruits....

Yes the TV is loaded tonight..... Hopefully the Dead Sux lose tonight.... Mets won early and they are throwing a parade as we speak..... Lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280039 May 16, 2013
First Place Yanks tie up the score 1-1.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280040 May 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> He will have to learn the hard way..... He likes to listen to nonsense and haters..... Those 2 are always looking for new recruits....
Yes the TV is loaded tonight..... Hopefully the Dead Sux lose tonight.... Mets won early and they are throwing a parade as we speak..... Lol.

He needed supporters. Of course they would do that. They always look for a dope to fool.

As for the mets its a huge win. If they can win 2 games a week its a big deal.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280041 May 16, 2013
tampa has the early lead, 1-0

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#280042 May 16, 2013
by the way, I called the shot, yanks lose and sox win and guess who crawls out from under his filthy rock

what a shocker...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#280043 May 16, 2013
DirtyWater Yanks wrote:
Fuloser has really run off the rails. Must be all the stress of him losing his job, getting snubbed by his pals for stabbing them in the back and of course his impotance.
Ah well. No one can make him act like a man if he isn't a man..... just a limp noodle now.
How come he doesn't post in his profile anymore?
Expect the full brunt of his scumbag tactics next. Expect the Twinki to ignore them.
Since I take a lot of pride in being Topix's Least Fooled poster, and to this day, have yet to be fooled, can you just post something in your International Proxy profile? Its a shame Fu and Jimi have turned this place where its hard to trust anyone. They thrive on the confusion aspect of things. Not to mention both have many profiles and use several within a weeks time usually. Trust me when I tell you, I know every game each plays

Logging off but I should be around tomorrow
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280044 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
by the way, I called the shot, yanks lose and sox win and guess who crawls out from under his filthy rock
what a shocker...
You knew he would be out from his cave like clock work...... Yanks lose tonight...... Sox are winning..... He will be lurking and smiling...... Cowards ....

Yanks had their opportunities...... Grandy had a good game.... They just left to many on bases... Still in first....
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#280045 May 16, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You knew he would be out from his cave like clock work...... Yanks lose tonight...... Sox are winning..... He will be lurking and smiling...... Cowards ....
Yanks had their opportunities...... Grandy had a good game.... They just left to many on bases... Still in first....
Ret's Go Mets !!!
Da GreatDirtyWater

United States

#280046 May 16, 2013
Why won't Jimi let me do his wife lol
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#280047 May 16, 2013
He let me do his wife lol
Da great DirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280049 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Wanna bet no more vulgar comments from the forum hypocrite, dw?
I'll take that bet. The Fuloser keeps trying to represent himself as me so he's left me no recourse but to respond. Let it be noted he was warned more than once.
Da great DirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#280050 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Ride me over the rays sweep? Lmao. Pitcher got hurt. Big deal. I was wrong. I don't hide like the nut job and his fat pal.
Ride tubbie over the sox won't look back.
Hint: they are in the back. 3rd place. Enjoy!
I am. I love a pennant race...even better when the Yanks won't contend.

And the Sox are in second place 1 game out after a 2-8 run.

Whoopeeeee..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 24 min NEMO RINO Republican 11,950
Time to go? (Jun '15) 45 min Patriot 12,545
Age Gap Relationship 1 hr Isabellaw 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 311,628
Older Younger Dating 1 hr datingyoungerwomen 4
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr jimi-yank 736
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Not Documented 61,059

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages