Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279977 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
The jennifer bs.
Anyone who has facebook access ( including junior who stalks via his galpals f/b account ) and has either harness racing connections or flats racing can verify bs quickly.
Knowing a few jockeys and drivers it was easy to expose the jennifer/momma contact.
There is none. Never was. The carolina man is married anyway with 2 kids. But I found out something that will prove he and junior are lying.
Keep up the good posting,its noticed!
I called him on his first Jennifer post to Unbiase over a week ago all BS as usual and pinky/unbiase tried to play with this and once again was looking like a fool same as the belmont post...momma keeps posting horseshit and pinky steps right into it.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279979 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE whoLIFE="jimi-yank"] <quoted text>
keep up the good posting, its noticed!
too funny, ah what memories...
just another phony profile
disgusted yank fan is his new one..
i guess he's not disgusted since the yanks are in first...no posting from him anymore...
ruh roh...time to make one up fattie..[/QUOTE] Hughes on the mound tonight in the bronx...... First Place Yanks are looking good..... Os lost today.....Dead Sux face Price tonight.... I can't see the Sux having any success against him like we did..... Wouldn't shock me if they rock Lester tonight too....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279980 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I called him on his first Jennifer post to Unbiase over a week ago all BS as usual and pinky/unbiase tried to play with this and once again was looking like a fool same as the belmont post...momma keeps posting horseshit and pinky steps right into it.....

Yes !!!! You did. You busted him big time. That lying fat slob has zero contacts. Junior feeds him lines to work off of all the time.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279981 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Baltimore lost to the pads, chance for the yanks to pick up another game on them...
They were talking about Mo today on Sportscenter.... They called him the Hammer Of God.... Lol..... It's good see him back and have a great season at the age of 43.......

I think Grandy is going to get a couple of hits tonight..... This team is just showing that Yankee Pride..... Go Yanks....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279982 May 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Hughes on the mound tonight in the bronx...... First Place Yanks are looking good..... Os lost today.....Dead Sux face Price tonight.... I can't see the Sux having any success against him like we did..... Wouldn't shock me if they rock Lester tonight too....

Rays will sweep. Sox in 4th by friday.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279983 May 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> They were talking about Mo today on Sportscenter.... They called him the Hammer Of God.... Lol..... It's good see him back and have a great season at the age of 43.......
I think Grandy is going to get a couple of hits tonight..... This team is just showing that Yankee Pride..... Go Yanks....

Rivera has more saves then the mets have wins.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279984 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Rays will sweep. Sox in 4th by friday.
God I hope so and that would be awesome..... All.year long we heard this and that about how great they were..... Now everything is quiet..... Yankee fans always and will own this board......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279985 May 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> God I hope so and that would be awesome..... All.year long we heard this and that about how great they were..... Now everything is quiet..... Yankee fans always and will own this board......

Momma/tman has hid for years when the yanks or gmen are in first or win.

Dw usually runs out after bad sox series or yank wins in playoffs. Its a frequent thing for both. Dw uses the family life and work lie.

Reason its a lie is because when the sox win and yanks lose he is here 2 times a day for massive posting there is no family life or work excuse.

Just taunting and name calling.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279986 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Momma/tman has hid for years when the yanks or gmen are in first or win.
Dw usually runs out after bad sox series or yank wins in playoffs. Its a frequent thing for both. Dw uses the family life and work lie.
Reason its a lie is because when the sox win and yanks lose he is here 2 times a day for massive posting there is no family life or work excuse.
Just taunting and name calling.
You know what's sad..... The fact that they will do this for years to come...... They don't never learn..... Lies, lies, deny, deny, trying to start trouble with fake monikers..... It never ends.......

No matter what people like that never seem to make it in life..... That's why we all laugh at them..... Lol..... It's funny to see what's going to happen next.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279987 May 15, 2013
Damn..... 6-0 in the first inning... Plenty of time, but wow that's a lot to overcome......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279988 May 15, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Damn..... 6-0 in the first inning... Plenty of time, but wow that's a lot to overcome......

its 7-1 and hughes gone...when he is throwing bad, he is really bad...no inbetween...

claibourne in

watch the 2 haters come in now taunting...although baltimore will not gain, and we shall see about the soxies and rays, its still 0-0...in the 2nd...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279989 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE whoLIFE="jimi-yank"] <quoted text>
its 7-1 and hughes gone...when he is throwing bad, he is really bad...no inbetween...
claibourne in
watch the 2 haters come in now taunting...although baltimore will not gain, and we shall see about the soxies and rays, its still 0-0...in the 2nd...[/QUOTE] Like always...... If the Sox win those 2 will be on here with 2 maybe 3 pages of taunting and laughing...... Sox up 2 nothing, but it's a long game also....

Yes Hughes seems as if he was still in the dugout lol..... That was just awful......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279990 May 15, 2013
Well First Place Yanks doesn't dig theirselves out of a huge hole...... Hughes was terrible and got a quick yank lol..... Haters will be happy for the night.....

Sox are winning, Mets are losing and Os lost earlier today...... It's all good because you can't win them all.... Yanks still in first place after tonight anyway..... Haters just remember..... Laugh now cry later...... Go Yanks!!!!...
How

Weaverville, NC

#279991 May 15, 2013
Why

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#279992 May 15, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You forget to switch back into your Fu profile here? Didn't this same ISP post harshly towards Jimi's wife a couple of times yesterday? And I bet Jimi will ignore this or refuse to believe it. Unreal
Reading a few back posts it seems Vince is beyond pathetic as Jimbo turns a blind eye, attacking Jimbos soon to be ex-wife ???...Anyway it's about 2;30 in the morning and had to get home for a quick meeting today then back to Baltimore. If youve never bet a horse in your life please,please do it Saturday he's doing better then when I informed you 3 weeks before the Derby and Jen say's he's a lock, unless of course the jock falls off. The barn was overjoyed with the post and will be saving ground around the clubhouse turn chasing Lucas and O'Neills cheap speed....trust me when I tell you this horse will win for fun...Speaking of fun it's funny reading the juicekee idiots in here... that team cant get any luckier or maybe they can ? when does a manager pull a Felix Hernandez from a game for a 'tweek'. Anyway the good news is Granderhorribletrade is back, rumor has it him and Blowjoba, after his escapade with Rivera, have one foot out the door...for anyone who will take them off their hands Ben's writing about it in his blog this week...I'll call you before the race Saturday if I dont get on today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279993 May 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Reading a few back posts it seems Vince is beyond pathetic as Jimbo turns a blind eye, attacking Jimbos soon to be ex-wife ???...Anyway it's about 2;30 in the morning and had to get home for a quick meeting today then back to Baltimore. If youve never bet a horse in your life please,please do it Saturday he's doing better then when I informed you 3 weeks before the Derby and Jen say's he's a lock, unless of course the jock falls off. The barn was overjoyed with the post and will be saving ground around the clubhouse turn chasing Lucas and O'Neills cheap speed....trust me when I tell you this horse will win for fun...Speaking of fun it's funny reading the juicekee idiots in here... that team cant get any luckier or maybe they can ? when does a manager pull a Felix Hernandez from a game for a 'tweek'. Anyway the good news is Granderhorribletrade is back, rumor has it him and Blowjoba, after his escapade with Rivera, have one foot out the door...for anyone who will take them off their hands Ben's writing about it in his blog this week...I'll call you before the race Saturday if I dont get on today

tman!!! like a rat, you come on in the middle of the night...coward

you have been judging all day long...dont worry, they will not look back

remember what lori said about lying...

"if i dont get on today"....your on every day, no job...you just judge and hide...

but, this is a decent shout out, lets see junior shout out lie in return

did you like the nickname donnie gave him, "pinky"...wow.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279994 May 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Reading a few back posts it seems Vince is beyond pathetic as Jimbo turns a blind eye, attacking Jimbos soon to be ex-wife ???...Anyway it's about 2;30 in the morning and had to get home for a quick meeting today then back to Baltimore. If youve never bet a horse in your life please,please do it Saturday he's doing better then when I informed you 3 weeks before the Derby and Jen say's he's a lock, unless of course the jock falls off. The barn was overjoyed with the post and will be saving ground around the clubhouse turn chasing Lucas and O'Neills cheap speed....trust me when I tell you this horse will win for fun...Speaking of fun it's funny reading the juicekee idiots in here... that team cant get any luckier or maybe they can ? when does a manager pull a Felix Hernandez from a game for a 'tweek'. Anyway the good news is Granderhorribletrade is back, rumor has it him and Blowjoba, after his escapade with Rivera, have one foot out the door...for anyone who will take them off their hands Ben's writing about it in his blog this week...I'll call you before the race Saturday if I dont get on today

"they may not look back"....lmao..

how did the ranger/cap series work out for ya?? another good call for you and "pinky"...another wrong prediction.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279995 May 16, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"they may not look back"....lmao..
how did the ranger/cap series work out for ya?? another good call for you and "pinky"...another wrong prediction.
Vince is in big trouble with Tman and Momma. You have all been warned, goon squads are on there way. Yanks in 4th in 10 days as they will lose 9 straight games vs the O's, Rays and Red Sox starting next week.

We're all at Fallons seeing this post on a big screen TV and are chuckling. Rex and Woody are on the floor laughing at you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279996 May 16, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

"if you've never bet a horse in your life, please, please"

shout time, as you just blew the derby lie

dope, you both claimed winners and giving him one which he lied about for both of you

so damn funny...now pinky will have to think up an excuse to cover for you

dont worry, we all know neither of you bet horses as you are as poor as can be...time to repost the belmont lie dope...

so busted fattie...shout out coming...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279997 May 16, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

"I'm tman"....."I'm not in ny" " I said I went to belmont then citi, LMAO"

ah. so busted.....again, huh tman/momma...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 min SweLL GirL 16,782
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 10 min 2 Dogs 2,606
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 18 min 2 Dogs 1,222
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 46 min jimi-yank 5,682
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 3 hr Mack MacKenzie 450
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 62,314
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr TRUMP WINNERS 312,671

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages