Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New Port Richey, FL

#279951 May 15, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
just hung up with my pal as i wished him luck this weekend. momma just checked into his hotel on the beach for the big wedding. he might come on later as his 5 star hotel offers free internet service. of course the healthcare bill was upheld and un is not happy. he already body slammed rose, choke slammed marv and clotheslined his dad. a few of you may be next when he comes back

wow, tman with the expose of marv

thanks momma! what a pal...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279952 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> DW and FATBOY and both are in hiding again!!!!!

yup, and momma is judging, in full red faced rage...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279953 May 15, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another win for the first place Red Sox who now by the way own the best record in the game....they might never look back

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa haha

the human jinx...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279954 May 15, 2013
Mets Collins rips fans..."I don't answer to the fans" Oh really terry.. "The fans have no idea what goes on" I don't care what the perception in said Terry...

Looks like terry may be gone before the Week is out!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279955 May 15, 2013
Red Sox lose again...In third place and 2-8 in the last 10...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279956 May 15, 2013
First Place Yankees playing outstanding baseball 11 over .500 with the win last night and the best record in the American League..Granderson return from the DL and started for the yanks last night...
Welcome Back Grandy....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279957 May 15, 2013
Anyone notice Martin of the Pirates with two doubles and 12 rbi's now..batting .273.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279958 May 15, 2013
Zack Wheeler sent off for tests on his collarbone, not good for the Mets!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279959 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
Mets Collins rips fans..."I don't answer to the fans" Oh really terry.. "The fans have no idea what goes on" I don't care what the perception in said Terry...
Looks like terry may be gone before the Week is out!

according to fat boy, tman/momma he is going in the front office, why, they love him!!

as if, lol

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279960 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
Red Sox lose again...In third place and 2-8 in the last 10...

so much for the best record in baseball and not looking back

although when they get in last place, they wont be able to look back...

2 cowards hiding as predicted

although fattie judging and hiding..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279961 May 15, 2013
Odds are 4-1 Terry Collins doesn't make it thru Memorial Day after his outburst about the fans yesterday....certainly his 14-22 record isn't going to help him either....

Sandy catching lots of heat as well fans see his plan isn't helping the team get better but is is helping the Wilpons line there pockets..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279962 May 15, 2013
Hey momma, jets picked up a receiver the gmen dumped. Going thru the gmen garbage! Too funny,lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279963 May 15, 2013
the don wrote:
Odds are 4-1 Terry Collins doesn't make it thru Memorial Day after his outburst about the fans yesterday....certainly his 14-22 record isn't going to help him either....
Sandy catching lots of heat as well fans see his plan isn't helping the team get better but is is helping the Wilpons line there pockets..

What plan? The phony 2014 one? Needing a whole outfield? First baseman? Second baseman? Shortstop? Starters outside of harvey? That rookie bs is just that, bs. Oh I forgot that injury prone catcher. Lmao.

Sandy almost pulled off the bs.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279964 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
this is post 279892 and him blaming dell and as he does on post 279891 on another post...might be 890 post number...
but point is, he blames dell for the proxy posting..
not fu in either post
now of course, it changes
the lies and games begin.
reason...yanks winning, sox losing
rangers winning and making him look stupid with another wrong prediction.
Well you're mad at Fu?
Fu is mad at Lem?
The whole league is mad at Fu?
Fu is mad at Harley and Bronto who are mad at Billy?
Don is made at Leo?
Leo is mad at Paul who is made at Dell who is pissed off at Jimi who's mad at Fu?

Coo coo ca chu....it has to be Fu!!!!!

Seems like no one is mad at anyone except Unbiased, fatso and Matty Cone aka DW are mad at the Yankees for WINNING!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaa....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279965 May 15, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you're mad at Fu?
Fu is mad at Lem?
The whole league is mad at Fu?
Fu is mad at Harley and Bronto who are mad at Billy?
Don is made at Leo?
Leo is mad at Paul who is made at Dell who is pissed off at Jimi who's mad at Fu?
Coo coo ca chu....it has to be Fu!!!!!
Seems like no one is mad at anyone except Unbiased, fatso and Matty Cone aka DW are mad at the Yankees for WINNING!!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaa bwaaaaaaaa....

Its not fu,lem,carlos,dell or anyone.

The goal has always been to annoy and get us all fighting.

Why, because the yanks are winning and they are always wrong. It kills them. Bitter hateful people. Hypocrites. liars.
Its all a game to one until it hits home. Then the crying begins.

Oh,it was great proving tman exposed marv.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279967 May 15, 2013
The jennifer bs.

Anyone who has facebook access ( including junior who stalks via his galpals f/b account ) and has either harness racing connections or flats racing can verify bs quickly.

Knowing a few jockeys and drivers it was easy to expose the jennifer/momma contact.

There is none. Never was. The carolina man is married anyway with 2 kids. But I found out something that will prove he and junior are lying.

Keep up the good posting,its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

United States

#279968 May 15, 2013
Baltimore losing to san diego. But its early. Freddie garcia pitching for baltimore.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New Port Richey, FL

#279970 May 15, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

too funny, ah what memories...

just another phony profile

disgusted yank fan is his new one..

i guess he's not disgusted since the yanks are in first...no posting from him anymore...

ruh roh...time to make one up fattie..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279971 May 15, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Baltimore losing to san diego. But its early. Freddie garcia pitching for baltimore.
Baltimore lost to the pads, chance for the yanks to pick up another game on them...
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#279976 May 15, 2013
Todd(momma,tman) is in a bad mood.His mets losing,yankees winning and his other team the sox losing.He has been upset and taking it out on our car,the 1998 ford.I hate when I hear about him gambling.We are broke.He cannot bet 5 bucks.Or else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 29 min NEMO 3,623
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 34 min Mouse 44,064
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr NYStateOfMind 6,485
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ThomasA 313,962
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr rainmaker2016 16,210
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr rainmaker2016 17,846
Chelsea Clinton is being groomed 5 hr Mighty righty 6

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance