“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279839 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Not according to Jennifer and her column that appears in todays post you jerk....caught in more BS and lies you fat tool...

the guy always gets caught in his bs and lies...what else is new..

expect a shout out life line from his "buddy" to help him explain it..
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279840 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rays on a roll, might put the sox in 4th in a few days, then momma and the hiding dw will have more in common.
lol, Sox will make it into fourth place by memorial day..Sox have two starters and the rest suck..Sox lineup scares No One...Pedroia batting third is a joke bums like gomes, drew and middlebrooks aka iron glove, should be in the minors..It look like Boston and Toronto spend the season fighting for last place...Won't see much of DW after memorial day..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279841 May 13, 2013
nuno pitched 5 strong innings...no runs, 3 hits..era of zero...the same with the other yankee rookie pitcher, claiborne with an era of zero

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279842 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> lol, Sox will make it into fourth place by memorial day..Sox have two starters and the rest suck..Sox lineup scares No One...Pedroia batting third is a joke bums like gomes, drew and middlebrooks aka iron glove, should be in the minors..It look like Boston and Toronto spend the season fighting for last place...Won't see much of DW after memorial day..

same with momma...he runs also...if both the mets and sox suck he will pop in his tman profile..it always happens..

its possible if the rays sweep, sox in 4th by friday.

what did momma say, they never look back? hey if it gets worse and they fall to last, he is right...then there is no looking back as they have nothing behind them...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279844 May 13, 2013
Nuno pitched a heck of a game as did phelps the first game ...Warren is in now.. all these good young arms that DW claims we don't have pitching well...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279847 May 13, 2013
Mets lost again thats 3 in a row to the pirates as the mets continue losing ...mets in fourth place and the only teams with worse records are miami and chicago....this team might lose 100 games this year...only 20 thousand were at the game and most of them were booing Ike Davis the mets strikeout machine...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279849 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Nuno pitched a heck of a game as did phelps the first game ...Warren is in now.. all these good young arms that DW claims we don't have pitching well...

all yankee farm hands...dw is a bitter lying hack...a hypocrite

toss in claiborne also...as a pen guy, almost 5 innings, no runs allowed...

they also have montgomery a top pen guy in the minors...

more proof the hack knows crap.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279851 May 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I just got a text the Mets signed Ankiel about an hour ago.....guess it cant hurt

say, arent you the guy who keeps chanting sox will not look back?

1982-1994??

yanks in last??

huh?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279852 May 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another win for the first place Red Sox who now by the way own the best record in the game....they might never look back

lmfao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279853 May 13, 2013
wells with another big hit!! wow...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279855 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
nuno pitched 5 strong innings...no runs, 3 hits..era of zero...the same with the other yankee rookie pitcher, claiborne with an era of zero
yanks up 4-0 now as vernon wells drives in another run, guys a real bum that dw knows his BB..LMFAO...Overbay drives in 2 more run to make it 6-0...yup DW really knows his shit!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279856 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
all yankee farm hands...dw is a bitter lying hack...a hypocrite
toss in claiborne also...as a pen guy, almost 5 innings, no runs allowed...
they also have montgomery a top pen guy in the minors...
more proof the hack knows crap.
What's up Jim........ First Place Yanks kicking ass 6-0...... Raw tonight..... Sounds like it's going to be a great night..... Haters have been mad lately...... Lmao ..... Also did I see Overbay and Wells with more hits today?..... I think I did...... According to you know who and their so called sources, they were suppose to be bums..... Lol..... Yeah they were right about that ..... Lmao..... To funny...
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279857 May 13, 2013
Yankee bats are waking up in this second game 7-0 now...damn cashman has done a hell of a job with this team...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279858 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks up 4-0 now as vernon wells drives in another run, guys a real bum that dw knows his BB..LMFAO...Overbay drives in 2 more run to make it 6-0...yup DW really knows his shit!

Dw in deep hiding mode. Both he and momma love to jamb that foot in mouth.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279859 May 13, 2013
Red Sox GM cut Overbay and Cash swooped right in and we have him playing first base..Red Sox had Cirlaco playing first base for them in that 12-4 loss to toronto yesterday...lol
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279860 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks up 4-0 now as vernon wells drives in another run, guys a real bum that dw knows his BB..LMFAO...Overbay drives in 2 more run to make it 6-0...yup DW really knows his shit!
Lol what's up Don .... Make that 7-0 for the first place Yanks......DW hit the nail on the head with Wells..... It's killing him seeing Wells doing well for the first place yanks..... Dead Sux are hot right now also...... Lmao.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279862 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Yankee bats are waking up in this second game 7-0 now...damn cashman has done a hell of a job with this team...
To bad the Dead Sux aren't playing tonight...... I needed a good laugh..... especially watching that bulls pen...... Those prospects are working out for them...... Lmao.....
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#279863 May 13, 2013
hmmmm fat papi had to sit out yesterdays 12-4 loss to toronto..no pinch hitting they cut his supply of Mango Juice League is watching him...His fat body is barking again..can the DL be far????

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279864 May 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim........ First Place Yanks kicking ass 6-0...... Raw tonight..... Sounds like it's going to be a great night..... Haters have been mad lately...... Lmao ..... Also did I see Overbay and Wells with more hits today?..... I think I did...... According to you know who and their so called sources, they were suppose to be bums..... Lol..... Yeah they were right about that ..... Lmao..... To funny...

Wells and overbay. Yank rook pitchers. Yanks doing just fine without the stars!

Raw should be good. I will be watching!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279866 May 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> To bad the Dead Sux aren't playing tonight...... I needed a good laugh..... especially watching that bulls pen...... Those prospects are working out for them...... Lmao.....

Watch them play and lose to the hot rays tomorrow. 4th place by friday. What a fall!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 7 min GOP 1,314
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min The_Box 308,989
Cash Flash Mob 28 min William Wilhelm Jr 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 52 min suffIII 12,222
I want NYC schools to close for Muslim holidays. 1 hr William Wilhelm Jr 7
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Whiny1 10,342
Hillary email: hdr22@clintonemail.com (ashamed... 1 hr New York City 1

Winter Storm Warning for Queens County was issued at March 05 at 1:13PM EST

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Darrelle Revis, Antonio Cromartie Would Be Perfect for New York Jets Reunion
NBC Sports 4:55 AM
Antrel Rolle says no talks with Giants yet
Bleacher Report 9:21 AM
Ryan Showing He Hasn't Learned from Mistakes
NFL 9:30 AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway