Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279856 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
all yankee farm hands...dw is a bitter lying hack...a hypocrite
toss in claiborne also...as a pen guy, almost 5 innings, no runs allowed...
they also have montgomery a top pen guy in the minors...
more proof the hack knows crap.
What's up Jim........ First Place Yanks kicking ass 6-0...... Raw tonight..... Sounds like it's going to be a great night..... Haters have been mad lately...... Lmao ..... Also did I see Overbay and Wells with more hits today?..... I think I did...... According to you know who and their so called sources, they were suppose to be bums..... Lol..... Yeah they were right about that ..... Lmao..... To funny...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279857 May 13, 2013
Yankee bats are waking up in this second game 7-0 now...damn cashman has done a hell of a job with this team...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#279858 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks up 4-0 now as vernon wells drives in another run, guys a real bum that dw knows his BB..LMFAO...Overbay drives in 2 more run to make it 6-0...yup DW really knows his shit!

Dw in deep hiding mode. Both he and momma love to jamb that foot in mouth.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279859 May 13, 2013
Red Sox GM cut Overbay and Cash swooped right in and we have him playing first base..Red Sox had Cirlaco playing first base for them in that 12-4 loss to toronto yesterday...lol
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279860 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> yanks up 4-0 now as vernon wells drives in another run, guys a real bum that dw knows his BB..LMFAO...Overbay drives in 2 more run to make it 6-0...yup DW really knows his shit!
Lol what's up Don .... Make that 7-0 for the first place Yanks......DW hit the nail on the head with Wells..... It's killing him seeing Wells doing well for the first place yanks..... Dead Sux are hot right now also...... Lmao.....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279862 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Yankee bats are waking up in this second game 7-0 now...damn cashman has done a hell of a job with this team...
To bad the Dead Sux aren't playing tonight...... I needed a good laugh..... especially watching that bulls pen...... Those prospects are working out for them...... Lmao.....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279863 May 13, 2013
hmmmm fat papi had to sit out yesterdays 12-4 loss to toronto..no pinch hitting they cut his supply of Mango Juice League is watching him...His fat body is barking again..can the DL be far????

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279864 May 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's up Jim........ First Place Yanks kicking ass 6-0...... Raw tonight..... Sounds like it's going to be a great night..... Haters have been mad lately...... Lmao ..... Also did I see Overbay and Wells with more hits today?..... I think I did...... According to you know who and their so called sources, they were suppose to be bums..... Lol..... Yeah they were right about that ..... Lmao..... To funny...

Wells and overbay. Yank rook pitchers. Yanks doing just fine without the stars!

Raw should be good. I will be watching!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279866 May 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> To bad the Dead Sux aren't playing tonight...... I needed a good laugh..... especially watching that bulls pen...... Those prospects are working out for them...... Lmao.....

Watch them play and lose to the hot rays tomorrow. 4th place by friday. What a fall!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279867 May 13, 2013
Mets continue fighting for the worst record in National League Baseball...no surprises here..Once again ever since Fat Momma put the curse on him Harvey the mets pitcher can't win a game..Momma strikes again!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279868 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
hmmmm fat papi had to sit out yesterdays 12-4 loss to toronto..no pinch hitting they cut his supply of Mango Juice League is watching him...His fat body is barking again..can the DL be far????

Roid breakdown.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279869 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Watch them play and lose to the hot rays tomorrow. 4th place by friday. What a fall!
Lol omg..... That would be classic..... As much as I hate the Rays, I hate the Sox even more..... 4th place and Sox go together like momma and obese.... Lmao.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279870 May 13, 2013
Yanks win this game and they go 6-2 on this road trip not bad..Weeks or so ago DW was claiming this road trip would be a disaster cause we had No pitching....shows ya what that dope knows about baseball....
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279871 May 13, 2013
Whats Mo got now 15 saves...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279872 May 13, 2013
No DW sighting on the Yankee forum 6-2 road trip seems to have scared him off or maybe its Work, Home Wife or some other kind of BS..Maybe just Maybe its another near death experience but it does seem a little early and drastic for that. Who knows maybe if the Red Sox win a game he'll come on taunting again...lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279873 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Yanks win this game and they go 6-2 on this road trip not bad..Weeks or so ago DW was claiming this road trip would be a disaster cause we had No pitching....shows ya what that dope knows about baseball....
You know DW is hiding right now...... He knows he's gonna have to face the music...... We told him what was going to happen and he didn't listen...... Now his nightmare of an season begins..... Plenty of excuses and lies ahead.......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279874 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Roid breakdown.
Roids, chicken, beer....... Sounds like he wants to be on the DL to enjoy all that food and beer...... Lmao.... Big Phe Phe always reminded me of one of those clowns from that old movies Killer Clowns From Outer Space..... Each one of those clowns were over 6"3, fat and ugly...... Lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279875 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:

How was the sox homestand? Didn't momma say they won't look back? How's that bullpen doing?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279876 May 13, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You know DW is hiding right now...... He knows he's gonna have to face the music...... We told him what was going to happen and he didn't listen...... Now his nightmare of an season begins..... Plenty of excuses and lies ahead.......

Of course he's hiding. His fat pal was also.

Watch the taunts and lies. His only line left is the yanks won't contend.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279877 May 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Whats Mo got now 15 saves...
Sox have the best Pen and closer in MLB. Can't wait till all the stud prospects in Pawtucket get called up.
I have no comment by the way on looking the other way on the M-80 and White House posts by my buddies made about the Boston Marathon attack since they support my non Yankee posts 24/7/365.
Go Red Sox....Salty is an All Star.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 18 min John-K 316,236
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 40 min Bloody Bill Anderson 4,766
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,641
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 14,082
Need a loan? $100 bonus for you! 3 hr SocialFinance 1
Trump says stupid stuff 3 hr American people 1
should we do away with the american flag 3 hr Pope Papa 2

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages