YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279703 May 10, 2013
Overbay double..... Nelson single.... First place Yanks take the lead.....8-5....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279704 May 10, 2013
8-5 yanks. Its the overbay show. Whoops its 9-5. Gards with a triple. First place yanks.
What

Weaverville, NC

#279705 May 10, 2013
How

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279706 May 10, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
First place Yanks in a battle...... Tied 5-5....

10-5 now! On the road warriors.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279707 May 10, 2013
Mets lose!!! Yanks ahead. Balt losing.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279708 May 10, 2013
5 runs in the 6th so far..... First place Yanks 10-5....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279709 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
10-5 now! On the road warriors.
First place Yanks on fire....... Runs coming from all places..... Love it..... Mets losing to Captain Hooks Pirates.... Lol.
Wun Hung Lo

AOL

#279710 May 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Mets lose!!! Yanks ahead. Balt losing.
Ret's Go Mets !!!
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279711 May 10, 2013
Overbay with another single?...... Haters don't like that 11-6 first place Yanks....
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279712 May 10, 2013
First place Yanks win 11-6...... Overbay put on show...... Haters just keep hating because it's only going to get better...

Mets lose..... Dead Sux win..... Os lose.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279715 May 11, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Phat Phil finds 500 despite giving up 6 runs...what a laugh...thats your #3....my guess is he couldn't line up with recently rocked PAW pitcher Allan Webster...oh yeah what happened to next best thing Vidal Nuno? 10 days on the bench, can't get a game like that Stoneburner kid and Austine R .000 mine.
Stewart is hitting .241 and fading ...his legs will fall off soon but Girardi knows next best thing Austin R .000 mine is crap and can't afford to give him a game.
1st place Yanks on a roll despite all the injuries ya stupid bitter moron.....told you dopey your sox are falling apart......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279717 May 11, 2013
Lester barely broke a sweat Friday night, tossing a complete-game one-hitter and helping the Red Sox break a three-game losing streak with a 5-0 victory over the hapless Toronto Blue Jays at Fenway Park
yup yup yup
While Lackey took a beating as the Twins took 3 outta 4 in fenway.......home cooking huh moron? LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279720 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
First place Red SOx holding on despite their injuries ya stupid bitter moron...
Nice game by your buddy Fuloser by the way. Really surrounded yourself with class there didn't you? stabs all his pals in the back...why don't you help your pal Jimi now his wife walked out with snapping his obsession with this forum?
See ya next week
You're a bitter liar as always moron......you couldn't be more dead wrong........but you are like your fatso momma boyfriend....a bitter hateful loser.....what about your pals momma and unbiased helping out a potential rapist by giving the scumbag magickrat all the help he could need in seeking out Brookhaven's 16 year old daughter.......yeah we know scumbag it has nothing to do with you unless it happens to you.......God forbid you standup to momma or unbiased a couple of sickos.......how bout those 1ST PLACE YANKS??????????

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279721 May 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bitter liar as always moron......you couldn't be more dead wrong........but you are like your fatso momma boyfriend....a bitter hateful loser.....what about your pals momma and unbiased helping out a potential rapist by giving the scumbag magickrat all the help he could need in seeking out Brookhaven's 16 year old daughter.......yeah we know scumbag it has nothing to do with you unless it happens to you.......God forbid you standup to momma or unbiased a couple of sickos.......how bout those 1ST PLACE YANKS??????????

bitter liar? of course he is. twisting, editing posts...vulgar posts...he sold his soul

funny, he was dead silent when hughes was on and now you dont hear the pitch to the win crap...see when a sox pitcher gives up 6 runs and wins we hear how he fired up the guys and gets the win

when a yank does it, oh no...that shows and verifies he is a major liar and hypocrite..

we heard all along,1982-1994 or 1972...not happening...or last place

it kills him and his fat cowardly pal...eats him alive...so he resorts to his favorite line...yanks will not contend, hell, the sox wont contend and have not since 07.

anyone recall his, leaving the forum for no yank chat? or the low lifes, his buddies...

watch as it happens again.

time to enjoy the first place yanks, who have won 3 of 4 on the road....

and the roided sox, losing 3 of 5 at home.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279722 May 11, 2013
second place sox holding on despite the injuries

funny...decimated, injury laden first place yanks doing what everyone said they could not

first place

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279723 May 11, 2013
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

yanks in first place again

sox in third place

yanks just percentage points from the best record in the american league

sox wont contend as they have not since 07.

yanks have won 3 of 4 on the road. sox, lost 3 of 5 at home.

the play to the win theme brought up by the down under hypocrite was exposed last night in the ripping of phil hughes...

its sad that person is a bitter, hateful and enraged with anger individual. spite will eventually put him up in a hospital.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279724 May 11, 2013
Phat Phil finds 500 despite giving up 6 runs...what a laugh...thats your #3....my guess is he couldn't line up with recently rocked PAW pitcher Allan Webster...oh yeah what happened to next best thing Vidal Nuno? 10 days on the bench, can't get a game like that Stoneburner kid and Austine R .000 mine.
Stewart is hitting .241 and fading ...his legs will fall off soon but Girardi knows next best thing Austin R .000 mine is crap and can't afford to give him a game.
Gotta be fair. Last week, you told me Maholm inspired his teams offense because they scored 7 runs for him so he got the win despite going less than 6 innings allowing a few runs. Meanwhile Shields threw 8 shutout innings but got a ND because of no run support. So Hughes inspires the Yankees offense and pitched to the win. It is and has been my contention all along that a pitchers won/loss record is one of the last things I look at. Total # of innings, era and WHIP are all more important than his record
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279725 May 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think the Matty Cone ref is a good insult because I have no idea of who that is.
And the only thing you own is an unemployment check, a tattered toupee made from roadkill and a frequent gang bang loyalty card for your wife from the NY Knicks.
There she is,she used to post with honor. Is Webster pitching today?
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279726 May 11, 2013
Lester barely broke a sweat Friday night, tossing a complete-game one-hitter and helping the Red Sox break a three-game losing streak with a 5-0 victory over the hapless Toronto Blue Jays at Fenway Park
yup yup yup
Guessing he is back on a new cycle of steriods he got from the Jimmy Fund.

Ohhhhhhh booooo whoooo hooooo I miss the Jimmy Fund and swiming in the raw sewage of the Charles river....ooooooooh the memories.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279727 May 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You're a bitter liar as always moron......you couldn't be more dead wrong........but you are like your fatso momma boyfriend....a bitter hateful loser.....what about your pals momma and unbiased helping out a potential rapist by giving the scumbag magickrat all the help he could need in seeking out Brookhaven's 16 year old daughter.......yeah we know scumbag it has nothing to do with you unless it happens to you.......God forbid you standup to momma or unbiased a couple of sickos.......how bout those 1ST PLACE YANKS??????????
Dude, I helped no one with anyones daughter. That lowlife rat kid already visited the burger joint and had previously posted the daughters pic in his own profile, before ever communicating with myself. Get your facts straight. I should smack the crap out of you but you have successfully hidden from me every time I announced going to Scottsdale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Brian_G 52,254
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 18 min Go Blue Forever 2,175
DEA agents Had Sex Parties with Prostitutes Pai... 26 min Plotts 8
OBAMA, is the worst President ever? 45 min MacDaddyobama 69
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 309,215
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr jimi-yank 10,792
Why all non-blacks hate and fear us black people (Sep '14) 6 hr jimi-yank 17
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance