Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#279784 May 12, 2013
Strasberg has yet to win since opening day. What bull this is. His #'s are fine though. Thats the frustrating thing
MetsMole

San Jose, CA

#279785 May 12, 2013
Just saw the replay of the 8th inning at bats of Big Oink Davis and Lucas Doof-ass. Big Oink at bats continues to look like they did 12 months ago. That swinging 3rd strike looked beyond weak. Goes with hitting a sizzling .180. All 10000 fans who were there booed him off the field. Doof-ass at least hit the ball. Someone like his manager should tell Doof-ass to move his Doof-ass down the first base line faster and just maybe he could have made it a closer play.

Mets get swept by of all teams the Pirates. Frederick Coupon continues to look at more empty seats than people in seats. Can't wait to see what Sandy the Savior is going to do to improve that lineup. Harvey pitched another quality start only to lose. He's marking the calendar to free agency.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279786 May 12, 2013
MetsMole wrote:
Just saw the replay of the 8th inning at bats of Big Oink Davis and Lucas Doof-ass. Big Oink at bats continues to look like they did 12 months ago. That swinging 3rd strike looked beyond weak. Goes with hitting a sizzling .180. All 10000 fans who were there booed him off the field. Doof-ass at least hit the ball. Someone like his manager should tell Doof-ass to move his Doof-ass down the first base line faster and just maybe he could have made it a closer play.
Mets get swept by of all teams the Pirates. Frederick Coupon continues to look at more empty seats than people in seats. Can't wait to see what Sandy the Savior is going to do to improve that lineup. Harvey pitched another quality start only to lose. He's marking the calendar to free agency.
The mutsies are a big time pathetic joke......been that way since the idiot Wilpons bought the team......and will continue to stay that way too.....hardly and fans show up at the shiti dump......I think its hysterical.....no lineup....no pitching......and no farm system.......and the most funniest part Fred Wilpon is too broke to do anything with his pathetic team......way too funny.......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279787 May 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Well we all know your soul is required in hell...... I will pray for you because over the years you are getting worse by the day..... This is understandable though considering you have had a rough and abusive childhood.... Your father did.what he could for you, but it comes down to you growing up and being a man.... Lol you have a long way to go..... Go works miracles though.
Hey Dell its junior's stupid life.......doesn't wanna believe in God.....that's his problem.....when he dies God most likely won't recognize him.....but the devil will and its off to hell for junior......he'll wished he had believed in God all along.......only reason why you get feedback from him is cause he is worried about it deep down or he wouldn't say anything about it at all......so just let it go my friend........how bout those 1st place Yanks.....keep on a rolling......won 5 in a row......sox now in 3rd place.......funny fatso said they wouldn't be looking back not too long ago.....what a clueless dope......lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279788 May 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dell its junior's stupid life.......doesn't wanna believe in God.....that's his problem.....when he dies God most likely won't recognize him.....but the devil will and its off to hell for junior......he'll wished he had believed in God all along.......only reason why you get feedback from him is cause he is worried about it deep down or he wouldn't say anything about it at all......so just let it go my friend........how bout those 1st place Yanks.....keep on a rolling......won 5 in a row......sox now in 3rd place.......funny fatso said they wouldn't be looking back not too long ago.....what a clueless dope......lmfao
Lol yeah it was another great day for the Yanks and their fans..... 5 in a row.... Holding things together until the if guns come back..... First place where they should be.... Sox and their fans getting what they deserve for being douche bags..... Mets are a huge mess right now..... That's good for momma because he will be hiding once again..... Lmao..... I gave up on JR years ago...... He will always be the needle dick.black sheep of the family..... Lmao.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279789 May 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol yeah it was another great day for the Yanks and their fans..... 5 in a row.... Holding things together until the if guns come back..... First place where they should be.... Sox and their fans getting what they deserve for being douche bags..... Mets are a huge mess right now..... That's good for momma because he will be hiding once again..... Lmao..... I gave up on JR years ago...... He will always be the needle dick.black sheep of the family..... Lmao.
Granderson is due back in a week to 10 days.......I really like Wells in the lineup......think Ichiro should be the odd man out as the 4th OF......Overbay has done a great job......sox should of held on to him their mistake.....Tex probably comes back in mid June.......it will be tough seeing Overbay gone........Nelson is doing good....nice acquisition from the Rox and Nix doing a solid job at SS.....my call Nunez would be headed back to AAA SWB.......
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279790 May 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Granderson is due back in a week to 10 days.......I really like Wells in the lineup......think Ichiro should be the odd man out as the 4th OF......Overbay has done a great job......sox should of held on to him their mistake.....Tex probably comes back in mid June.......it will be tough seeing Overbay gone........Nelson is doing good....nice acquisition from the Rox and Nix doing a solid job at SS.....my call Nunez would be headed back to AAA SWB.......
I agree about Ichiro being the odd man out..... Overbay and Wells have both been pleasant surprises this year..... Especially Wells..... I wonder how long it's going to take for them to get back into the swing.of things..... Not sure when the Captain is going to be back either..... What do you think they should do with A-Rod?..... I wish they could have traded him last year..... He might be a distraction when he makes his return..... I hope I'm wrong because at this point we are holding it together with no distractions...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#279791 May 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree about Ichiro being the odd man out..... Overbay and Wells have both been pleasant surprises this year..... Especially Wells..... I wonder how long it's going to take for them to get back into the swing.of things..... Not sure when the Captain is going to be back either..... What do you think they should do with A-Rod?..... I wish they could have traded him last year..... He might be a distraction when he makes his return..... I hope I'm wrong because at this point we are holding it together with no distractions...
Wells has done a great job no doubt.....I said when they got em good pickup......allot of baseball people thought he was washed up.....I thought his thumb injury slowed him down some......Angels had Trout and Trumbo......by the time Wells was ready to play.....no room for him there.......he's not gonna be as good as his Toronto days.....but he's better than Swisher with a much better glove......Jeter I feel won't be back until early to mid August......ARod we are stuck with another 5 years unfortunately.....no one wants and especially to absorb any portion of his contract.......he comes back the 3B......part time righty DH.......think Jeter will be back 1st over ARod by probably a week or so......hard telling.....Wells.....Overbay have both done a great job.......better than most expected.......Girardi gotta be the leading candidate at this point for manager of the year and his staff.....they've one whale of a job thus far......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#279792 May 12, 2013
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

just in case anyone wants proof

yanks in first, second best record in the al east

sox, firmly in third place...rays if they sweep put them in 4th...the great fall as begun

the hiding, in full swing

as predicted...yanks win, sox lose, momma out and dw has the family, life and work bs line all set to go

but, remember this...when the yanks lose and sox win,by some miracle, the family life and work bs line is gone

as page after page of taunts appear

reason, a lying hypocrite...

by the way alot of old momma taunt posts to find and shove in his fat face...

oh yes, a wrong prediction

rangers win, force game 7...they have not won yet in the playoffs at washington,a long shot...but hey, they got this far...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279793 May 12, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree about Ichiro being the odd man out..... Overbay and Wells have both been pleasant surprises this year..... Especially Wells..... I wonder how long it's going to take for them to get back into the swing.of things..... Not sure when the Captain is going to be back either..... What do you think they should do with A-Rod?..... I wish they could have traded him last year..... He might be a distraction when he makes his return..... I hope I'm wrong because at this point we are holding it together with no distractions...

tex has had too many injuries...they might try and find a way to keep overbay around..they cut him, he is picked up...and he is doing a great job.

the 2 sox idiots were dead wrong on wells and overbay...they are the big additions to the team that have kept the bats going and overbay is a damn good fielder.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279794 May 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another win for the first place Red Sox who now by the way own the best record in the game....they might never look back

they better look at the rays or else after the next few days they are back in 4th like part of last year, then the hot jays finish them off...

and all things back to normal. no red sox fans, momma in deep hiding as usual till a yank loss...

excuses will come out as expected...life, family and work

but, trust me, when the yanks lose and sox win, the massive pages of posts appear...

why?? simple, no life family or work

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279795 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/standin gs
just in case anyone wants proof
yanks in first, second best record in the al east
sox, firmly in third place...rays if they sweep put them in 4th...the great fall as begun
the hiding, in full swing
as predicted...yanks win, sox lose, momma out and dw has the family, life and work bs line all set to go
but, remember this...when the yanks lose and sox win,by some miracle, the family life and work bs line is gone
as page after page of taunts appear
reason, a lying hypocrite...
by the way alot of old momma taunt posts to find and shove in his fat face...
oh yes, a wrong prediction
rangers win, force game 7...they have not won yet in the playoffs at washington,a long shot...but hey, they got this far...

correction, 2nd best record in the american league...lead the al east....kinda hard to lead the east and be the 2nd best...

typo time...

but, great to see the 2 haters in deep hiding.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279796 May 13, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

one of the low lifes...

tman/momma

I told them i am going to belmont then the big citi, lmao..

I dont live in ny..

classic...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279797 May 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Wow as a recovering addict I thought you were well, you keep fooling yourself and others though. Is that all you have a couple of made up 'private messages' from me and the Majicrat and T_Man posters ? You're pathetic, but I'm sure your policeman connection has told you that throughout your life. You keep up the lies and BS and i'll repost every single 'private message' you sent me regarding your disdain for the fuloser and jimbo, as you would say why bother with waste products like meth head and donnie. Forget about the 'private messages' maybe i'll just call a friend and put Article Thirteen of the Suffolk County Sanitary Code in action 4 times a week i'll have you in the familiar position of being on your knees everyday only this time you'll have a toothbrush in your hands scrubbing every corner of that greasepit fighting off fine after fine, you keep up the lies Johnny boy and you wont know a customer from an inspection.

maybe I'll just call a friend and put article 13 in action

in other words, no friend, no action

as in every single threat, never carried out by the forum coward

what has it been, 4 years and no sand or coming to the open invitation? or, has it been 4 years and no follow up to his threat to fu?

this is just too funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279798 May 13, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

anyone notice, wells on fire?

since the auzzie reject retard opened his fat yap, wells has been just hitting and being clutch

its killing the 3rd place hater. bitter to the core

notice, yanks win, sox lose, he is gone

and will return with lying excuses as he does every year.

shall we bet he gets "shout out" help??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#279799 May 13, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
So no Yankee chat. And I'll bet you seriously wonder why I dumped this forum.

actually, it was the sox in last place...and then you ran with excuses...
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279800 May 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, it was the sox in last place...and then you ran with excuses...
I never ran, I post with honor and besides I got the sniffles.

Great homestand for my Soxies eh? All the prospects are coming up soon you scumbag Yankee fans will see....sniff sniff.
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279801 May 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, are you like bi polar or something? How would you like if I opened up my mouth and starting talking. With evidence behind me as well. The more I am understanding you, the more bi polar I see in you. One time you feel sympathy for me after the Brookhaven lies that fooled Jimi and Bronto. I was very grateful and both you and I laughed at Harleys last post in this forum. He was mocking me posting to Bronto about his players. Poor Harley setting himself up to look like a moron. Then you start to feel bad about the whole thing. I devise a whole cover up for you and you screw that up because it was poorly executed by you. I agree everyone should mind their own business. It should start with you. After all, its in my profile heading. Now with that, hope you had a nice Mothers Day. And no more fake DW posts
I am mocking you posting me as Fu you freakin moron. Harley? You making believe he is your pal now since he does not post in here anymore?
How did that work out for you when Lem and Carlos posted you back you are a scumbag fraud?

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#279802 May 13, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I am mocking you posting me as Fu you freakin moron. Harley? You making believe he is your pal now since he does not post in here anymore?
How did that work out for you when Lem and Carlos posted you back you are a scumbag fraud?
Don't get the point trying to attack me on here, all things considered. If you would have handled it from the get go like I said, there would have been zero issues. You know I only had interest in 2 teams. Instead you went your route and look what it has done. Lem and Carlos live down here just outside of Ft Lauderdale area. Everything needed to be blamed on them. No exceptions. Just the fact that the 2 of them live so close to me, is just enough to put the slightest bit of doubt in ones mind. And you even blew that because you don't follow instructions

Now I am asking again; Stay out of my business and ignore any of all posts of mine
Da GreatDirtyWater

New York, NY

#279803 May 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get the point trying to attack me on here, all things considered. If you would have handled it from the get go like I said, there would have been zero issues. You know I only had interest in 2 teams. Instead you went your route and look what it has done. Lem and Carlos live down here just outside of Ft Lauderdale area. Everything needed to be blamed on them. No exceptions. Just the fact that the 2 of them live so close to me, is just enough to put the slightest bit of doubt in ones mind. And you even blew that because you don't follow instructions
Now I am asking again; Stay out of my business and ignore any of all posts of mine
I have interest in only one team. The 2013 Red Sox which is better than the 1927 Yankees.Take a look at Salty's stats vs lefties on Mondays. He's better than Ted Williams.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 314,690
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 9 min 17bky 207
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 40 min ILAL 1,365
We VS We (Nov '09) 54 min ILAL 2,517
Pamela Graddick 1 hr Maria 1
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 1 hr Minister of Infor... 1,884
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr ILAL 2,951

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages