Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#279309 May 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Garcias alright I had him in fantasy his rookie year when no one heard of him....another one of my players who got injured.
I remember. You turned me on to him a couple of years ago.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279310 May 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>DW could best answer that as he knows their system better then anyone....I'd have to say Dempster will go as long as possible tonight after the extra inning affair yesterday, Sox pen is very very deep and as Buck Showalter says it's the best in the game...and who would know better then him
They have an asian kid. My guess is him. Their BP isn't that deep though these days with the injuries

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#279311 May 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Havnt hit the promised land yet...She's been with her boyfriend for years but is trying to dump him, he's not getting the message. I'm hoping to hook up with her down in Maryland in two weeks
Well good luck. Like I tell Rose, I want to be the reason why she pees in 5 different directions every morning
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279313 May 7, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary already spoke and lied. Now the others will testify and it will big time contradict her lying testimony
So were you able to get down Jennifers pants the other night?
give us all a break with this stupid BS....the only pants he ever gets into are his boxer shorts as he sits home on his computer and collects welfare...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#279314 May 7, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Its Tazawa. I'd have thought Uehara would get the tip, also Felix Doubront has been moved to long man and Allen Webster has been called up which I tipped last week.
Hanrahan's loss is tough but he hasn't had it since tweeking the hammy so better he and Bailey get it together on the sidelines.
Like Buck and you have said they got a deep pen. LH Breslo is back as well. Good to see Mortenson shake off the blown save and throw hard back to back. Thats Farrell 'get back on the horse kid"
Sox are in good shape...nice to have Victorino back and Drew seems to be healthy...how long that'll last is always a question with him...And BIG PAPI is just BIG PAPI...he just keeps rolling which makes Napoli that much better...Farrell will hold down the fort mixing and matching till the bullpen gets healthy....Juicekees might be 7-10 out by the end of the month

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#279315 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>Well good luck. Like I tell Rose, I want to be the reason why she pees in 5 different directions every morning
Anyway i'm off to the BIG CITI to watch Harvey win another in dominating fashion
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279317 May 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I love him tonight he should be good for 24-27 points...Minnesota had their chance last night....Red Sox sweep them away and keep on rolling
take it to the bank the Red Sox lose tonight as fat boy aka the tool tipped them...
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279318 May 7, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Sox are in good shape...nice to have Victorino back and Drew seems to be healthy...how long that'll last is always a question with him...And BIG PAPI is just BIG PAPI...he just keeps rolling which makes Napoli that much better...Farrell will hold down the fort mixing and matching till the bullpen gets healthy....Juicekees might be 7-10 out by the end of the month
lmao..better chance of being 7-10 games ahead by the end of the month based on your record...Tell us about ya mets...ya tool!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#279321 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>Well good luck. Like I tell Rose, I want to be the reason why she pees in 5 different directions every morning
so does my dog...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279325 May 7, 2013
A-Rod says he has ‘unfinished business’...wonder if that means he's still trying to nail the blonde he was focused on rather than the game....
Lol well well well...... You hear those footsteps?..... 2 games behind first place and it's going to get a little tighter after tonight...... I told you not to slip and you did with the Rangers... Lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279326 May 7, 2013
Well Hiki Kuroki takes his career 1-5 6.85ERS record into Coors today... Joe G juggles the lineup without Hafners bat...who backs Wells in the 5 slot? Nix? Overbay?
yowwwwwwch....
How did that spit baller Buckholes do last night? lol a very lucky win in the 11th..... Don't slip up because the supposedly old Yanks will take advantage..... Lol footsteps are getting closer.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#279327 May 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol well well well...... You hear those footsteps?..... 2 games behind first place and it's going to get a little tighter after tonight...... I told you not to slip and you did with the Rangers... Lol.

Mr wwe!!! How are you doing? Yanks doing well and it drives the haters nuts.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279328 May 7, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> give us all a break with this stupid BS....the only pants he ever gets into are his boxer shorts as he sits home on his computer and collects welfare...

He can afford boxers?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279329 May 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Mr wwe!!! How are you doing? Yanks doing well and it drives the haters nuts.
What's going on brother...... Been gone for a week and im back now.... Yanks are iching close to that first place...
Lol I know you enjoyed WWE last night and I know you are the one that's sending Katlyn those texts and gifts..... Coter finally got himself a new jacket..... Lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279330 May 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
He can afford boxers?
Yeah he uses new York times old news papers that are all over New York...... Lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279331 May 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> What's going on brother...... Been gone for a week and im back now.... Yanks are iching close to that first place...
Lol I know you enjoyed WWE last night and I know you are the one that's sending Katlyn those texts and gifts..... Coter finally got himself a new jacket..... Lol.

Oh no!!! You found out! Lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279332 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE whoLIFE="jimi-yank"] <quoted text>.
Oh no!!! You found out! Lol.[/QUOTE] I knew it was you lol......Why do I see Sweet Tea and momma as twins?.

Sucks the Yanks play at 840, but hopefully the Sox can take a loss tonight..... Kuroda Dragon as I call him is on the mound tonight lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#279333 May 7, 2013
Dead Sox down 2-0..... Footsteps DW lol.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279334 May 7, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Dead Sox down 2-0..... Footsteps DW lol.

tough day for momma...sox down, knicks win...no score in the yank game, kuroda dragon as you call him, doing well so far

great nickname by the way. expect the carolina man to come on making believe he was at citi field...watch my next post..it will prove no citi field..there are 2 of them actually

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#279335 May 7, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

more proof...its a riot...no citi field...tman/momma...lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im victim to phoneSex Assault 13 min Ellison ISIS Muslim 13
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 min Paul Yanks 13,326
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Paris Cowboy 84
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Flirts9578 312,838
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 2 hr Textmepls 451
trump waste money 3 hr stay in the white... 1
Madam President 4 hr doomednewt 190

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance