Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#278682 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He dosent need to do that now...he knows the fuloser does it for him...are they even still playing with that sneak running the league ?
who's Leo?

Yankee Stadium

#278683 Apr 29, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Everytime we want to laugh at a football post we look at one of yours....Looks like Sanchez will be gone before the season starts moron...
No one knows less about the NFL then fatty does...no one.

Yankee Stadium

#278684 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Harley, Bronto, Carlos, Lem, Floppy Lips and Jimbos kid know.... Fuloser is the Fantasy leak and Rat....I'm listening to Fat Francesa going off on the Jets about how taking Smith was a terrible move, maybe they should have taken the Syracuse QB LMAO...That Fat slob has been tossed off Jets property and is still enraged Rex fired his boyfriend Parcells beech Tannenbaum... all he gets now is bogus information from the Jets PR people making him look like the fool he is any time he tries to talk about the Jets....he's alot like the Fuloser
Hey, remind to remind you to tell Unbiased I mailed a letter just now on FBB to someone.

Thanks
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278685 Apr 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice yanks team era is 3.79?? Tied with tampa.
Yeah I noticed that only a hundreth of a point behind the Baltimore Orioles as well...

oh and nearly half a run behind the Sox ERA. 3.39

You notice that the Sox have the highest team pitching strikeout rate in baseball history? As a team, the Sox have struck out 26.7% of opposing batters

Wow highest in baseball history.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278686 Apr 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Yanks have scored 112 runs. 5th in the league. I think detroit passed them last night for 4th.
All this info is killing the haters.
Wow 5th...not bad....O's in second and Sox in 3rd.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278687 Apr 29, 2013
Romine gets the tip tonight...See if he can be challenged by Harrel's mid-80s slider, a low-80s curveball, and a low-80s changeup.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278688 Apr 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice yanks team fielding % is .983 with a RF of .670 Thats worst in the ALE...

Yup I noticed that too.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#278689 Apr 29, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, remind to remind you to tell Unbiased I mailed a letter just now on FBB to someone.
Thanks
Don't mail anything. There is a lot I can say now but I won't. We both know what we're talking about. Despite your messages to me this morning, I still haven't said a word. I enjoy comparing our fantasy strategies.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278690 Apr 29, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I noticed that only a hundreth of a point behind the Baltimore Orioles as well...
oh and nearly half a run behind the Sox ERA. 3.39
You notice that the Sox have the highest team pitching strikeout rate in baseball history? As a team, the Sox have struck out 26.7% of opposing batters
Wow highest in baseball history.
I don't know whats more impressive the best bullpen in baseball, the best record in baseball or that KO ratio....I forgot to tell you ESPNs BASEBALL TONIGHT had a great segment yesterday morning with the baseball Sabermetrics guru Jonah Keri...You probably already knew this but Captain Cancer is the worst defensive SS in baseball the last 19 years costing his team over 31 runs a game...the guy actually said as bad as Nunez is he wont cost them half as many runs as Cancer would defensively.. Buster Olney and Tim Kurkshin were just nodding their heads...no wonder none of the juicekees upper management has commented on Cancers demands that he play this year

Yankee Stadium

#278691 Apr 29, 2013
Bronx Boneheads wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jest's Clown bus rolls on; Rex still at the wheel, Capt Holmes navagator, Geno Smith front row, Sanchez sitting next to emergency exit.
There he is, how you making out there? Any sembleance of normal life there yet in your town?

I can't even imagine.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278692 Apr 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Anyone notice yanks team fielding % is .983 with a RF of .670 Thats worst in the ALE...
Yup I noticed that too.
How is it possible to have a bad fielding percentage playing rightfield in Imitation Stadium a step above a little league complex ??....You either field a one hop single, catch a pop up or it lands 300 feet away in the stands...a total mockery to baseball
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278693 Apr 29, 2013
Hideki Matsui signed a one day-contract, seems Cashman clearing out his garage full of old bobbleheads...bet you he still has a better glove than Hafner...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278694 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know whats more impressive the best bullpen in baseball, the best record in baseball or that KO ratio....I forgot to tell you ESPNs BASEBALL TONIGHT had a great segment yesterday morning with the baseball Sabermetrics guru Jonah Keri...You probably already knew this but Captain Cancer is the worst defensive SS in baseball the last 19 years costing his team over 31 runs a game...the guy actually said as bad as Nunez is he wont cost them half as many runs as Cancer would defensively.. Buster Olney and Tim Kurkshin were just nodding their heads...no wonder none of the juicekees upper management has commented on Cancers demands that he play this year
I say let him play SS, with Youk out and Yanks having to make a roster move to get the broken leg guy onto the 40 to show us he's glove free, Nunez is gonna look like a gold glover...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278695 Apr 29, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mail anything. There is a lot I can say now but I won't. We both know what we're talking about. Despite your messages to me this morning, I still haven't said a word. I enjoy comparing our fantasy strategies.
He's been pouring messages into my inbox also...I dont even open them...what I should do is forward them to Bronto and Harley making Jimbo look like an even bigger fool

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278696 Apr 29, 2013
Hideki Matsui signed a one day-contract, seems Cashman clearing out his garage full of old bobbleheads...bet you he still has a better glove than Hafner...
Gee maybe they'll bring up Wang and start him for the ocassion...they'll stoop to any level to put people in the stands
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#278697 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know whats more impressive the best bullpen in baseball, the best record in baseball or that KO ratio....I forgot to tell you ESPNs BASEBALL TONIGHT had a great segment yesterday morning with the baseball Sabermetrics guru Jonah Keri...You probably already knew this but Captain Cancer is the worst defensive SS in baseball the last 19 years costing his team over 31 runs a game...the guy actually said as bad as Nunez is he wont cost them half as many runs as Cancer would defensively.. Buster Olney and Tim Kurkshin were just nodding their heads...no wonder none of the juicekees upper management has commented on Cancers demands that he play this year
Mets made it 4th place already this year..10-13 record this year last year 13-9 ....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278698 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>How is it possible to have a bad fielding percentage playing rightfield in Imitation Stadium a step above a little league complex ??....You either field a one hop single, catch a pop up or it lands 300 feet away in the stands...a total mockery to baseball
How? 7 guys looking for Cano and Gardner to range to them...

speaking of which did you notice how Youks back got knocked back to the bench? He was covering for big fat CC who fell on his arse...the aftershock collapsed a sweatshop in Bangledesh killing hundreds

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278699 Apr 29, 2013
Romine gets the tip tonight...See if he can be challenged by Harrel's mid-80s slider, a low-80s curveball, and a low-80s changeup.
Romine is actually starting a game in MLB ? He was ranked lower defensively then Montero and the clown prince Cervelli....pathetic
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#278700 Apr 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>How is it possible to have a bad fielding percentage playing rightfield in Imitation Stadium a step above a little league complex ??....You either field a one hop single, catch a pop up or it lands 300 feet away in the stands...a total mockery to baseball
Great job by Terry Collins pitching to Ryan Howard who promptly hit a tie breaking two run double as mets lose 5-1...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278701 Apr 29, 2013
<quoted text>
How? 7 guys looking for Cano and Gardner to range to them...
speaking of which did you notice how Youks back got knocked back to the bench? He was covering for big fat CC who fell on his arse...the aftershock collapsed a sweatshop in Bangledesh killing hundreds
LOL....Youks still on the bench ?? I thought he'd be off recovering somewhere

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where will Hillary keep the nuke codes? 7 min tuna jerky 6
Bill Gates' African Eugenics Program Foiled 11 min Eugenics 2016 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 20 min rainmaker2016 15,865
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 46 min Corey 40,933
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 58 min Proud Liberal 11,349
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr zef 311,490
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Driver7789 13,341

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance