Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#278461 Apr 27, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Buch's problem as well as Lester and probably Bard is that the Red Sox pitching coach job has been an empty uniform for the last 2 years.
Farrell changes all that. Look at the numbers.
Its early yet dopey......don't get too excited......besides Farrell was a flop in Toronto did nothing to improve pitching or the ball club......they finished in 4th place both times in his stint there......

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278462 Apr 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Well at least Bronto had the decency to realize he was wrong. And yes, the NFL draft is unwatchable however they have done a magnificent job at brainwashing fans into watching and talking about it. In reality nothing suggests where you get drafted will translate into more success. Fans in here like Jimi get all excited when his Giants pick a player. Did you know Strahan was a 2nd rd pick in 1993. Meanwhile in that draft, other teams took a DE with the 5th and 6th overall pick of that draft. And another DE went with the 11th overall pick. All 3 of these DE's were busts yet they were all portrayed to be franchise pass rushing ends
Rex and his Jets had a great draft and i'll consider Ivory part of it. Was a little pissed they didnt take Conner Vernon late.. the Raiders, who probably see what I do that's another Fred Biletnikoff, signed him seconds after the draft. Maybe the Raiders can screw him up like they do so many other players and the Jets can pounce....oh yeah before I forget reading the back posts of the fuloser and jimbo regarding the draft proves beyond a reasonable doubt they both dont have a clue about football
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#278463 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you bashing Bronto for admitting Rex Ryans in charge of all football operations for the Jets ? Is it because he knows you're a fraud and backstabber and has called you on it ? Or is it because he knows you're a liar with multiple profiles that also leaks fantasy info then blames others...which he's also called you on. You only fool Jimbo and that's as easy as fooling a 4 year old....you're a fraud and everyone knows it.
mutsies losing another one to Philly.....fading fast and furious since crackhead you will be doing your quitting on them ya stupid bandwagon moron.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278464 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like another win for the first place Red Sox who now by the way own the best record in the game....they might never look back
This is a fun team, don't take the layup games for granted like the highly rated teams of the past...light and loose...poking fun at Napoli by unbuttoning their top 3 buttons..but focused and determined...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278465 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
A win gives them the best record in baseball
Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive...... To bad it won't last long lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278466 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rex and his Jets had a great draft and i'll consider Ivory part of it. Was a little pissed they didnt take Conner Vernon late.. the Raiders, who probably see what I do that's another Fred Biletnikoff, signed him seconds after the draft. Maybe the Raiders can screw him up like they do so many other players and the Jets can pounce....oh yeah before I forget reading the back posts of the fuloser and jimbo regarding the draft proves beyond a reasonable doubt they both dont have a clue about football
How about those Mets and Nets today? Nets are one game away from elimination after their 4th quater lead evaporated..... Knicks are the REAL basketball team in NY.... Your BRICKlynn Nuts suck.....lmao.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278467 Apr 27, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its early yet dopey......don't get too excited......besides Farrell was a flop in Toronto did nothing to improve pitching or the ball club......they finished in 4th place both times in his stint there......
He may be hiding early than last year when they start to slip.... He knew what was going to be said last year if he would have popped up on the board after the chicken and beer collapse..... He better hope injuries don't start to rear it's ugly head either.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278468 Apr 27, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its early yet dopey......don't get too excited......besides Farrell was a flop in Toronto did nothing to improve pitching or the ball club......they finished in 4th place both times in his stint there......
No where close to ordering WS tickets, but the rotation seems as strong as I thought it would be with great depth on the whole staff...Pawtucket is stuffed with talent and the Sox have more than $20m of spare cash coming into the trade deadline...

that looks pretty good to me
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278469 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Rex and his Jets had a great draft and i'll consider Ivory part of it. Was a little pissed they didnt take Conner Vernon late.. the Raiders, who probably see what I do that's another Fred Biletnikoff, signed him seconds after the draft. Maybe the Raiders can screw him up like they do so many other players and the Jets can pounce....oh yeah before I forget reading the back posts of the fuloser and jimbo regarding the draft proves beyond a reasonable doubt they both dont have a clue about football
Great draft???????? This is coming from guy who thinks Sanchez is better than Nameth....lmfao!!!!!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278470 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Wooooooo!!!!!!!!!! That's impressive...... To bad it won't last long lol.
No? Aw gee. too bad....can you hear those Red Sox footstep disappearing in the distance as the Yanks start to crumble?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278471 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you bashing Bronto for admitting Rex Ryans in charge of all football operations for the Jets ? Is it because he knows you're a fraud and backstabber and has called you on it ? Or is it because he knows you're a liar with multiple profiles that also leaks fantasy info then blames others...which he's also called you on. You only fool Jimbo and that's as easy as fooling a 4 year old....you're a fraud and everyone knows it.

show me the post of bronto calling fu on it...what bs...first you claimed he would not come on here, then he did...

the only fraud is you

"I dont live in ny"

"tell jimbo we met some players after the game'

fat lying coward...

prove that fu gave out fantasy info

you never ever prove jackshite and due to your pal, never will.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#278472 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> How about those Mets and Nets today? Nets are one game away from elimination after their 4th quater lead evaporated..... Knicks are the REAL basketball team in NY.... Your BRICKlynn Nuts suck.....lmao.

when his teams go good, he is mr frontrunner...bad, he goes dead silent...

the worse kind of fan and a free pass..

lets see him go in the sox forum and try to kiss the butt of that guy...he tells him to get lost..he will not accept azzkissers like in here...its so funny.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278473 Apr 27, 2013
Doubront finishes up with 4 hits 3 earned and 8 Ks...not bad...not great but pitching into the 7th before Lackey goes his scheduled half game is a plus.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278474 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
No? Aw gee. too bad....can you hear those Red Sox footstep disappearing in the distance as the Yanks start to crumble?
Dude you are not even 5 games ahead of I......Yanks are doing great considering the injuries and inconsistent pitching at times.... Sox are playing great, but will you keep that up all year? I doubt it...
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278475 Apr 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
show me the post of bronto calling fu on it...what bs...first you claimed he would not come on here, then he did...
the only fraud is you
"I dont live in ny"
"tell jimbo we met some players after the game'
fat lying coward...
prove that fu gave out fantasy info
you never ever prove jackshite and due to your pal, never will.
He is nothing but a liar.... He fortress most of the time what he.says.... I guess he forgot that he is on a computer..... I wonder what classic lines he is going to say this year..... You can write a book for things that he doesn't know.....lol.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#278476 Apr 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
when his teams go good, he is mr frontrunner...bad, he goes dead silent...
the worse kind of fan and a free pass..
lets see him go in the sox forum and try to kiss the butt of that guy...he tells him to get lost..he will not accept azzkissers like in here...its so funny.
Lol sounds like that guy has some sense.... Worst kind of fan and those type of fans you can't take seriously at all.... Don't be shocked if he changed his screen name to Momma And Sox Connection.... Lol.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278477 Apr 27, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Dude you are not even 5 games ahead of I......Yanks are doing great considering the injuries and inconsistent pitching at times.... Sox are playing great, but will you keep that up all year? I doubt it...
Why not? None of their regular players have numbers way over/under where they should be at this point...rotation is strong with a few starters at PAW who have shown they can pitch in the bigs..and they have cash AND prospects...Sox playing great baseball and why would that change?

5 games? Yankees haven't won a series vs a contender except for the BAL series and they needed a 2 freak plays to do that...

You got the As looming followed by the Rockies and the Royals who have a better rotation than the Yankees...

3rd place is the best youre gonna see for a long time, BAL is stronger than you, TBR might be stronger than you, heck if the Jays stop handing games to the Yanks they will be better than you.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278478 Apr 27, 2013
Doubront finishes up with 4 hits 3 earned and 8 Ks...not bad...not great but pitching into the 7th before Lackey goes his scheduled half game is a plus.
The Sox have a nice team, team being the key word, lot's of baseball players playing as a team creating runs and doing the little things to win, having the best bullpen in the game along with having a 1-2 punch of Lester and Buckotlz at the top makes them dangerous....Last year they were full of individuals who played for themselves and could careless about the rest, Bobby V had the right idea breaking them up and Farrell continued what Bobby V started..... they might not look back this year

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#278479 Apr 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Why not? None of their regular players have numbers way over/under where they should be at this point...rotation is strong with a few starters at PAW who have shown they can pitch in the bigs..and they have cash AND prospects...Sox playing great baseball and why would that change?
5 games? Yankees haven't won a series vs a contender except for the BAL series and they needed a 2 freak plays to do that...
You got the As looming followed by the Rockies and the Royals who have a better rotation than the Yankees...
3rd place is the best youre gonna see for a long time, BAL is stronger than you, TBR might be stronger than you, heck if the Jays stop handing games to the Yanks they will be better than you.
They have no talent to trade no money to spend....think 1982-1994
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278480 Apr 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Sox have a nice team, team being the key word, lot's of baseball players playing as a team creating runs and doing the little things to win, having the best bullpen in the game along with having a 1-2 punch of Lester and Buckotlz at the top makes them dangerous....Last year they were full of individuals who played for themselves and could careless about the rest, Bobby V had the right idea breaking them up and Farrell continued what Bobby V started..... they might not look back this year
Last year was a mess and you know I don't agree with you on Valentine. But the price for Farrell last season was Bucholtz...discount rate of Mike Aviles sits better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After the convention, Hillary's job is to . . 14 min ThomasA 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 16 min the don 40,989
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 22 min Lawrence Wolf 23
Republicans are "CRAZY"????? 36 min ValorCrisisOverload 4
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 42 min Princess Hey 14,997
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,902
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 11,768

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance