Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#278175 Apr 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wow dude aren't you the one who claims when you post on this forum its for everyone? Isn't that what you said when someone said you were stealing info...that was you wasn't it!!!
You know what, you're right. Momma posted that he went to Belmont today. You posted it opens tomorrow. When Momma comes back, he'll explain it to you. However my posts are not to be critiqued. Perfect example was last Monday when I got a text an hour before RAW went on the air. Jimi stuck his nose in my business, totally violating whats in my profile heading. That needs to stop. I do not want to be critiqued or second guessed. So carry on about Momma. He'll defend himself when he comes in. I don't follow horse racing

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278176 Apr 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You know what, you're right. Momma posted that he went to Belmont today. You posted it opens tomorrow. When Momma comes back, he'll explain it to you. However my posts are not to be critiqued. Perfect example was last Monday when I got a text an hour before RAW went on the air. Jimi stuck his nose in my business, totally violating whats in my profile heading. That needs to stop. I do not want to be critiqued or second guessed. So carry on about Momma. He'll defend himself when he comes in. I don't follow horse racing
What a great day at Belmont...as hungover as I was it was still a great time, every year the luncheon they throw for the press and horsemen gets better. Big day in the paddock also as they showcased 2 year olds in training for the upcoming sale. You have to stop listening to boobs like jimbo, Carter and the Fuloser they dont have a clue...Belmont Park is open 361 days a year for wagering all over the world, being closed Christmas Eve, Christmas, Palm Sunday and Easter.The morons in here dont have a clue. I made a nice score today on my friends horse in the 4th at Keeneland which helped my hangover big time. Jumping in the shower and getting ready for a big night in town partying into opening day.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#278177 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great day at Belmont...as hungover as I was it was still a great time, every year the luncheon they throw for the press and horsemen gets better. Big day in the paddock also as they showcased 2 year olds in training for the upcoming sale. You have to stop listening to boobs like jimbo, Carter and the Fuloser they dont have a clue...Belmont Park is open 361 days a year for wagering all over the world, being closed Christmas Eve, Christmas, Palm Sunday and Easter.The morons in here dont have a clue. I made a nice score today on my friends horse in the 4th at Keeneland which helped my hangover big time. Jumping in the shower and getting ready for a big night in town partying into opening day.

keep up the good posting, its noticed...

lmfao

nice try todd...

"carolinas"

you were here judging the whole time waiting and praying for junior to come on...

as long as you fool one...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#278178 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great day at Belmont...as hungover as I was it was still a great time, every year the luncheon they throw for the press and horsemen gets better. Big day in the paddock also as they showcased 2 year olds in training for the upcoming sale. You have to stop listening to boobs like jimbo, Carter and the Fuloser they dont have a clue...Belmont Park is open 361 days a year for wagering all over the world, being closed Christmas Eve, Christmas, Palm Sunday and Easter.The morons in here dont have a clue. I made a nice score today on my friends horse in the 4th at Keeneland which helped my hangover big time. Jumping in the shower and getting ready for a big night in town partying into opening day.
Sounds good to me Slackers.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278179 Apr 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me Slackers.

Keep up the good posting,its noticed. So if belmont is open 24/7 why is this his first visit in ages? His first phony tip?

Why tvg? You can watch,bet. Other outlets on the net also. All legal.

Strange guess he took the laptop so he could judge.

You have to love the morons in scramble mode. Junior claims to get a text on an event that ended hours earlier. I did not bother to check until he lied.

Let it be known. All supposed lies will be exposed with links and facts so we can all laugh at them.

This I promise. I wonder who lori is today. First he claimed paul for months. Then fu. Who's next?

The forum noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#278180 Apr 25, 2013
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/e/e...

jacoby "steroid abuser" elsbury

well well...we heard about the 700 at bat theory...

lets review shall we

07 116 at bats...3 homers
08 609 at bats...9 homers [ not even 16 mind you]
09 624 at bats..8 homers in more at bats...hmmm
10 78 at bats...0 homers...lol
11 732 at bats...32 homers...drum role, roids
12. 303 at bats..4 homers

omg..in 09 he had 624 at bats and had only 8 homers?? huh?? he should have had at least 20-24

but one year is a dramatic shift...the year he messed with drugs...the stats are here for all to see...2 years over 600 at bats and he could not crack 10

a druggie and gets the free pass as he is a red sox

had it been a yankee with these stats all hell would break loose in the forum

stats do not lie...unlike the phony auzzie who does 24/7...and uses bluster, twisting words, vulgar posts as his ally...

not to mention 2 who take advantage of him and laugh at him behind his back, one who judges him...

roids now proven...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278181 Apr 25, 2013
Brett Gardner CF
Ben Francisco DH
Robinson Cano 2B
Vernon Wells LF
Francisco Cervelli C
Ichiro Suzuki RF
Eduardo Nunez SS
Lyle Overbay 1B
Jayson Nix 3B

Youk free on grass. Ben Francisco as a #2? Girardi must be drinking early
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278182 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.baseball-reference. com/players/e/ellsbja01.shtml
jacoby "steroid abuser" elsbury
well well...we heard about the 700 at bat theory...
lets review shall we
07 116 at bats...3 homers
08 609 at bats...9 homers [ not even 16 mind you]
09 624 at bats..8 homers in more at bats...hmmm
10 78 at bats...0 homers...lol
11 732 at bats...32 homers...drum role, roids
12. 303 at bats..4 homers
omg..in 09 he had 624 at bats and had only 8 homers?? huh?? he should have had at least 20-24
but one year is a dramatic shift...the year he messed with drugs...the stats are here for all to see...2 years over 600 at bats and he could not crack 10
a druggie and gets the free pass as he is a red sox
had it been a yankee with these stats all hell would break loose in the forum
stats do not lie...unlike the phony auzzie who does 24/7...and uses bluster, twisting words, vulgar posts as his ally...
not to mention 2 who take advantage of him and laugh at him behind his back, one who judges him...
roids now proven...
Wow look at all the sh1t you can stack...but it isn't proof is it? Cano is treated by a drug dealer in 2008 then his numbers spike...and his fat secretary and her boyfriend keep popping into Melky and Arod's clinic...thats why youre crapping on so much...

have you measured Cano's head?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278183 Apr 25, 2013
Ah now we see why the Twinki is so bent out of shape Hoki Kuroki is getting smoked and the Sox have an early lead.

Starship Franchise looking to ease the Jays out of their spot in the basemant
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278184 Apr 25, 2013
Oh boy here comes Overbay Nix and Gardner. Good thing the Jays brought lawn chairs.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278185 Apr 25, 2013
oohhh imprompto infield rally for the Starship Franchise...fans hoping Francisco strikes out rather than hits into a double play so better naseball by chemistry guy Cano can have a hack
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278186 Apr 25, 2013
Cano gives the Starship Franchise the lead. Better baseball through chemistry. Wonder which one of his staff is fat this week.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278187 Apr 25, 2013
Sox humble Humber 7-2 now...in comes Aussie Travis Blackley for the Stro's...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278188 Apr 25, 2013
Hoki enters the 5th with 75 pitches...wonder if this is game for him...he isn't throwing strikes consistantly
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278189 Apr 25, 2013
Nixeeeee having a day..good for him he's gonna need to pad that average now that Youk is being rumored to be heading down the backdated DL track...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278190 Apr 25, 2013
Buhrle challenging Ben Fransisco with a wicked 83 mph fastball
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278191 Apr 25, 2013
Man you know a guy is sh1t when he goes 0 for 3 and his average only drops 9 points in April.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278193 Apr 25, 2013
Awfully quiet in here even with the Starship Franchise up by a pair...oh Joba's pitching...Yanks fans out on the ledge...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#278194 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
an american who fakes an aussie accent in writing wtf...but he does have a better chance of being in japan then down under...why believe him, he lies 24/7 and its proven.
Jets take Dee Milliner, CB with the first of their 2 picks
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278195 Apr 25, 2013
Francisco bunts to hold his average at .071...gotta get that OBP up to justify Girardi's drunken tipping in the 2 spot...

Yanks fans hiding out for the win, if the Jays rally we won't hear a word in here.Better Baseball thru chemistry Cano just revealed his maid is fat...see if he can pad the score enoegh for a Yankee fan to have the balls to come in their forum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 15,948
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 15 min Radio Flyer 3016 336,436
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 47,134
Q - Anon The Great Awakening 1 hr plottmasteram 1
CL personal alternatives ? 3 hr Jeff 1
News ICE arrests 225 immigrants in New York during '... 5 hr Go Trump 3
Never see Blacks pictured With Meghan Markle ex... 6 hr REALITY 6

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages