Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#278132 Apr 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss Billy he was a baseball guy...turf and sweat...loved talking the stuff most of the guys in here don't get with him
I like Harley as well, next time I'm in th NY area I'll ask him to show me the stadium.
Bronto is a football guy. Lotta show, stand the line. Good heart.
Fu is a compulsive liar.
Jimi is a bitter fool.
Yea, you and Billy are nuts and bolts kinda guys when it comes to baseball. You guys notice and recognize all the little things in the game. I'm really only an exterior like guy. I'll just polish and wax the car to make it all shiny without checking if the engine or interior is ok
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278133 Apr 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You think Hanrahan gets the closers job back when he returns? Bailey has looked good and has closed games before while in Oakland. Does Bailey go back to set up role?
Thats a damn tough situation and a very good question. Bailey has always been shakey, Hanrahan has never had a real reason to close and is a FA next season. SO...Bard is back...Acapulco Al pissed his teamates off so much he has 72 hours to be traded...and the reason he hasn't been Morales tweeked his pec coming back.

Bailey was suppose to be trade bait, now he has years on Hammer.

So my guess for team harmony its Hammer after a show up app
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278134 Apr 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, you and Billy are nuts and bolts kinda guys when it comes to baseball. You guys notice and recognize all the little things in the game. I'm really only an exterior like guy. I'll just polish and wax the car to make it all shiny without checking if the engine or interior is ok
I really wish when his kid was going to the regional tryout he had given me details- I asked he didn't respond, I understand why he didn't but still I could have gotten his kid a look at a Jr. Coll program if he had it....

I gotta say you are following the lineups better to prove me wrong or whatever, its a season thing...we don't agree but we don't fight and thats something that the other jaded crowd doesn't get.

Hate that Fu uses the NYSOM tag. He doesn't deserve it. He's no where near where the real NYSOM gets the game.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#278135 Apr 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a damn tough situation and a very good question. Bailey has always been shakey, Hanrahan has never had a real reason to close and is a FA next season. SO...Bard is back...Acapulco Al pissed his teamates off so much he has 72 hours to be traded...and the reason he hasn't been Morales tweeked his pec coming back.
Bailey was suppose to be trade bait, now he has years on Hammer.
So my guess for team harmony its Hammer after a show up app
Hanrahan while in Pitt was as good as any closer in baseball. However most closers only have a shelf life of a few years. Every year, theres like 10 closers who are lights out who were never expected to be closers at the start of the year.

I'm out, enjoy
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278136 Apr 25, 2013
ANZAC DAY in Australia

Well you canít sleep in my bed no more
Well you canít ride in my car
I wonít let you cook for me baby
Itís never gonna get that far

Gonna send you back to wherever the hell
It was you came
Then Iím gonna get this tattoo
Changed to another girls name

This just ainít fun no more
Donít know what to say
The honeymoon is over baby
Itís never gonna be that way again

Well you canít borrow my shirts no more
You canít make love to me
This ainít gonna be your gig no more
Ainít the way itís gonna be
I should have left you baby
Back in that last town
Cause the kinda fool you made me girl
Iíll never live it down

I wonít let you share my toothbrush
I wonít let you share my life
Sick of you goiní on about
How youíd like top be my wife


Cruel Sea...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278137 Apr 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hanrahan while in Pitt was as good as any closer in baseball. However most closers only have a shelf life of a few years. Every year, theres like 10 closers who are lights out who were never expected to be closers at the start of the year.
I'm out, enjoy
Nite nite...so should the Sox resign him?..still got Bailey..Bard is back...Uehura is sharp for the next 2 and Tazawa is the bomb

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278138 Apr 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Hanrahan while in Pitt was as good as any closer in baseball. However most closers only have a shelf life of a few years. Every year, theres like 10 closers who are lights out who were never expected to be closers at the start of the year.
I'm out, enjoy
Hey buddy i'll be enjoying also although i'm hungover like a dog.....big day in town as Belmont opens it's spring meet, heading up to McCarthys for some pre-race festivities and cocktails then over to that beautiful track to make some cash

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#278139 Apr 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I really wish when his kid was going to the regional tryout he had given me details- I asked he didn't respond, I understand why he didn't but still I could have gotten his kid a look at a Jr. Coll program if he had it....
I gotta say you are following the lineups better to prove me wrong or whatever, its a season thing...we don't agree but we don't fight and thats something that the other jaded crowd doesn't get.
Hate that Fu uses the NYSOM tag. He doesn't deserve it. He's no where near where the real NYSOM gets the game.
The Fuloser is the forum sham and backstabber....ask Harley, Bronto and Floppy why they dont post in here anymore...you'll get .........crickets crickets crickets crickets...then Jimbo will chime in with some of his ancient rubbage and start babbling about new neighbors...sometimes I dont know why you waste your time with these morons....granted the entertainment value is priceless but the lie after lie can grow on a guy....i'm off to the races talk to you later
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278140 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy i'll be enjoying also although i'm hungover like a dog.....big day in town as Belmont opens it's spring meet, heading up to McCarthys for some pre-race festivities and cocktails then over to that beautiful track to make some cash
You probably haven't noticed given the Sox standings I'm public enemy #1 here

Jimi should probably follow up his glowing report on UN with a olive branch til or like they did with that dumbwit faggola donnie when they dissed him. Just keep posting good baseball like the mets ace effort today.

Gotta scout buddy slobbering over Montero...the Mets prospect not that Montero falsetto Cashman had to offer to every team in the league
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278141 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Fuloser is the forum sham and backstabber....ask Harley, Bronto and Floppy why they dont post in here anymore...you'll get .........crickets crickets crickets crickets...then Jimbo will chime in with some of his ancient rubbage and start babbling about new neighbors...sometimes I dont know why you waste your time with these morons....granted the entertainment value is priceless but the lie after lie can grow on a guy....i'm off to the races talk to you later
Good luck, inside horse heavy jockey my tip.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#278142 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Fuloser is the forum sham and backstabber....ask Harley, Bronto and Floppy why they dont post in here anymore...you'll get .........crickets crickets crickets crickets...then Jimbo will chime in with some of his ancient rubbage and start babbling about new neighbors...sometimes I dont know why you waste your time with these morons....granted the entertainment value is priceless but the lie after lie can grow on a guy....i'm off to the races talk to you later
and I hear exactly what youre saying but lets face it I'm a yankees fan, I follow them every day I know their farm inside and out , Iknow their management...and they suck.

1972

BOSTON RED SOX!

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#278144 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
rhode island hack is reduced to lying and editing posts...like a child crying for attention..name calling, taunting..
but, just outright lies...guy has no class
if only his family knew, then again, no doubt they do...
he was tossed out on his ear in the sox forums and he is no doubt not allowed on the one in this topix site...
we have the 3 liars now, mooch, junior and dw...unreal. lets see how he edits the next post or lies again...no doubt, more twisting of facts...
he will run out again, lets hope a new excuse...
2 years ago or was it 3...it was family, work and a life...of course when the yanks swept the sox...when the sox beat the yanks he was here for pages...and had no life, family or work...
He's from Australia and posts non stop BS and lies? lol...he's some broken down unemployed bum living in the Boston area.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#278145 Apr 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's from Australia and posts non stop BS and lies? lol...he's some broken down unemployed bum living in the Boston area.


only thing known is he is a liar and once cried about low lifes and when he found out its his buddies he dropped that one..

now he's crying about being maligned..etc...target on his back

christ, the guy has run from here at least 2 times...with excuses left and right...

his 2 clowns laugh at him, and one judges him...they use him as much as possible for their own agendas

but, you had to catch this post attached to an unbiased post..he ripped him a new ahole...

then realized in his drunken stupor it was not him....

told you, guy has issues...

worse one..

a liar..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#278146 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>The Fuloser is the forum sham and backstabber....ask Harley, Bronto and Floppy why they dont post in here anymore...you'll get .........crickets crickets crickets crickets...then Jimbo will chime in with some of his ancient rubbage and start babbling about new neighbors...sometimes I dont know why you waste your time with these morons....granted the entertainment value is priceless but the lie after lie can grow on a guy....i'm off to the races talk to you later


now now...why is fu a backstabber? explain now or its just another lie...fu is the commish of our league, great yank and gmen fan..and supports all of us.

how would you know about harley? his last comment about you was dragging you around in chains on his bike...bronto laughs at you 24/7...who is floppy lips? another racist term for your neighbor??

seems you have extreme honesty issues also...as if you can go to suites, belmont, saratoga, etc...unless they opened a betting parlour at dennys, doubt it...tvg wont accept your checks...neither will the relatives either...

werent you the one who claimed to want to punch fu out and never showed up?

or your 20 trips to tampa and no sand?

funny, you were never called out on your m80 line at the horrific event at boston...

reason, the dont step on toes lie...

shame...

keep on judging, you fool one...

hey, have not seen you in the last forum poll you started....is it because of being ordered...be careful what you post...you might get in trouble from the manchild.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#278147 Apr 25, 2013
someone was supposed to be at belmont...instead, judging

just too damn funny..i knew it..lol
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#278148 Apr 25, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy i'll be enjoying also although i'm hungover like a dog.....big day in town as Belmont opens it's spring meet, heading up to McCarthys for some pre-race festivities and cocktails then over to that beautiful track to make some cash
Idiot Belmont opens tomorrow...If you were going to the track to "make some cash" its to clean the stalls ya dope...You should have checked google before posting ya dope...lol
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#278149 Apr 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
He's from Australia and posts non stop BS and lies? lol...he's some broken down unemployed bum living in the Boston area.
sure he is and I'm from japan...tough series in tampa didn't somebody say they don't have any pitching this year, ha ha only vs the yanks they have pitching. Staying close till the walking wounded return...ALE 4 or 5 games seperate 4 teams...Early.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#278150 Apr 25, 2013
almost the end of april and the mets are a game over .500 amazin mets..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#278151 Apr 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Idiot Belmont opens tomorrow...If you were going to the track to "make some cash" its to clean the stalls ya dope...You should have checked google before posting ya dope...lol
.

Lmao. When you live in the carolinas they don't have the entries. Once again busted. More proof of he does not live in ny.

He will need his lying roid freak pal to come back with a "shout out" life line to save him.

Almost as funny as junior and his wwe lie monday night.

They can't help themselves. And get the free pass from the always drunk lying phony auzzie.

Off to belmont. Lol. He is here judging and now has realized he blew it. Wait for the revised lie.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#278152 Apr 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
now now...why is fu a backstabber? explain now or its just another lie...fu is the commish of our league, great yank and gmen fan..and supports all of us.
how would you know about harley? his last comment about you was dragging you around in chains on his bike...bronto laughs at you 24/7...who is floppy lips? another racist term for your neighbor??
seems you have extreme honesty issues also...as if you can go to suites, belmont, saratoga, etc...unless they opened a betting parlour at dennys, doubt it...tvg wont accept your checks...neither will the relatives either...
werent you the one who claimed to want to punch fu out and never showed up?
or your 20 trips to tampa and no sand?
funny, you were never called out on your m80 line at the horrific event at boston...
reason, the dont step on toes lie...
shame...
keep on judging, you fool one...
hey, have not seen you in the last forum poll you started....is it because of being ordered...be careful what you post...you might get in trouble from the manchild.
M80's"......"wished it was the white house" line is proof DW is a scumbag and would take it up the asssss from those two hacks so long as they continued to be shout out pals for his Yankee envy. If there had been 30,000 people killed that day and they made disgusting remarks he'd look the other way, again so long as they continued to be shout out pals for his BS.

8-year-old Martin Richard lies in a coffin in the ground from that tragedy but yet DW looked the other way from the haters disparaging remarks so they would continue with him in his hack Yankee envy comments and crusade.

He's a hack, fraud and has sold his soul. If you called him a snake it would be an insult to a snake.

Let him look the other way over their disgusting comments, itís a reflection of him.

From this day forward the Bronto doctrine apples to him as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 45,365
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weaponX 315,162
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr ThomasA 13,426
pardon me but you have my tax returns 3 hr whalewatcher 1
Trump pardons himself and family in advance 4 hr Justice 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 4 hr NEMO 4,547
Older lady looking !! 6 hr Grandma Jean 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages