Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277802 Apr 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How fuckinstupid are you really?
OK I'll take wins, catching stats and we'll call the RBIs equal...you can have the further HRs and ERA and April BAs for 2 clowns who never hit consistantly in their careers.
No one can be as stupid as you...you must have an Action Park brain injury
You and momma gotta be by far the most stupid and ignorant posters I've ever seen anywhere.......neither one of you dopes have a clue about sports.......just stupid frontrunner fools when your teams are winning and nothing more.......such stupid giddy little girls that enjoy watching each other pee in your pink panties.....sickening indeed.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277803 Apr 21, 2013
Youk's chronic bad back not too promicing for the Tampa artificial turf..wonder if the Yankees gamble with calling up David Adams he's got one of those great batting averages I'm told...of course he has no glove whatsoever..and next to Nunez that could spell trouble...maybe throw Nix in there his .172 BA is worse than Nunez .182 for those fixated on that stat...but Nix has 1 HR and I'll bet you it was a long one if you ask anyone in here...still flyin no doubt....
Can't be any worse than those 2 bums you have Middlebrooks and Ciriaco......batting .176 and .143.....and I forgot about Drew and his .100 BA YIKES!!!!!!!!!
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277804 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly allot less fuckinstupid than you that's for sure.......an idiot like you doesn't count ERA's when the sox ERA's are bloated.....than only wins count......are you sure you are not a girl moron? LMFAO
No comment on Youk's bad back? You post on everyone elses bad back...sources indicate caused by playing on TOR's turf...whoops another indoor series at TB...thats rough...think he plays his annual 120 games at the end of the season? hink he's missed 2 weeks in May for 2 years running....just gotta get over that hump...then he can platoon with Hafner Arod Jeter at DH in August or September
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277805 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks had a farm system that produced a dynasty 4 world championships in 5 years.......you'll never be able to say that about the sox.......they won only 2 titles in that last 95 tears.....thanks to roid users Manny and papi......man you are one bitter jealous azzhole.......I bet you beat the dog every time you post me you stupidfuck.....
Yup "Yanks had"

Thats all you had to say
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277806 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup "Yanks had"
Thats all you had to say
You never had that period in beantown.......only 2 titles in 95 years thanks to roid users and abusers manny and papi.....or no titles since 1918......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277807 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
No comment on Youk's bad back? You post on everyone elses bad back...sources indicate caused by playing on TOR's turf...whoops another indoor series at TB...thats rough...think he plays his annual 120 games at the end of the season? hink he's missed 2 weeks in May for 2 years running....just gotta get over that hump...then he can platoon with Hafner Arod Jeter at DH in August or September
If papi's aching feet keep giving him problems who's gonna be the sox DH Bradley jr and his .177 BA and or Ciriaco and his .100 BA? LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277808 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Uh oh Victorino has back issues also.....could be out a while......might be time to bring back that prospect you were all giddy about like a girl Bradley jr. and his .177 BA......LMFAO
Sox won't burn another option on JBJr until he gets back in a groove...Victorino was suppose to get in the second game today but the Sox told him to have a home day....

Anyhow if they look to Pawtucket for OF anytime soon it will probably be
Mitch Maier .389 .476 .667 1.143
Mark Hamilton .303 .452 .515 .968
or Jeremy Hazelbaker .275 .321 .549 .870

Nothing like depth, but you wouldn't know about that
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277809 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup "Yanks had"
Thats all you had to say
Yanks still have allot of very good prospects.......Mesa, Heathcott, Austin, Sanchez, Murphy, Romine, Adams, Nuno, Campos, Warren, Bichette Jr......sox have crap......all they do is choke when the come up and fill in for injuries.......no playoffs in 3 years.....now that's funny shit ya dope......lol
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277810 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>You never had that period in beantown.......only 2 titles in 95 years thanks to roid users and abusers manny and papi.....or no titles since 1918......LMFAO
Roid users? You mean admitted guys like Arod and Pettitte or do you just want to take stabs in the dark...

Here's a hint:

http://courses.washington.edu/bonephys/opster...

What do you think that means? Maybe the Captain has been taking shots other than the ones Gerald Williams takes up his backpassage?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277811 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Sox won't burn another option on JBJr until he gets back in a groove...Victorino was suppose to get in the second game today but the Sox told him to have a home day....
Anyhow if they look to Pawtucket for OF anytime soon it will probably be
Mitch Maier .389 .476 .667 1.143
Mark Hamilton .303 .452 .515 .968
or Jeremy Hazelbaker .275 .321 .549 .870
Nothing like depth, but you wouldn't know about that
What depth.....I just gave you a bunch a names on the sox from the farm system and they are all crap.....but a giddy stupidfuck like you thinks they are and will be great.......why cause the where that stupid name "red sox" across their chest little girl or what? LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277812 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>If papi's aching feet keep giving him problems who's gonna be the sox DH Bradley jr and his .177 BA and or Ciriaco and his .100 BA? LMFAO
Bradley is in Pawtucket and the last time Ciriaco DH'd he burned the Yankees pretty bad.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277813 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yanks still have allot of very good prospects.......Mesa, Heathcott, Austin, Sanchez, Murphy, Romine, Adams, N uno, Campos, Warren, Bichette Jr......sox have crap......all they do is choke when the come up and fill in for injuries.......no playoffs in 3 years.....now that's funny shit ya dope......lol
Wow hope you go wipe your keyboard with toilet paper after you type all those names.

Talk about sh1t. Really ...why'd they go pick up Overbay Boesch Wells Ichiro off the scrapheap if they got all that

You'd think one would be good enoegh to break through, but nope waiver wire he comes Cashman
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277814 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Roid users? You mean admitted guys like Arod and Pettitte or do you just want to take stabs in the dark...
Here's a hint:
http://courses.washington.edu/bonephys/opster...
What do you think that means? Maybe the Captain has been taking shots other than the ones Gerald Williams takes up his backpassage?
Pettitte took HGH and admitted it like a man......hgh is not even close to roids...and was legal at the time...manny used steroids his whole career along with papi the coward that said mango juice BS azzhole just look at papi's big fat head its bigger than Bonds you idiot.......Varitek and Schilling names were also on Mitchells report that vanished somehow......gee Mitchell a former sox employee I think he went whoops afterwards nobody will notice.....uh huh
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277815 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Bradley is in Pawtucket and the last time Ciriaco DH'd he burned the Yankees pretty bad.
Yeah lets see him and that .143 BA do that again......I'm all for it....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277816 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow hope you go wipe your keyboard with toilet paper after you type all those names.
Talk about sh1t. Really ...why'd they go pick up Overbay Boesch Wells Ichiro off the scrapheap if they got all that
You'd think one would be good enoegh to break through, but nope waiver wire he comes Cashman
Its called let them guys come up when ready.....Boesch and Overbay bring experience......I wasn't for Ichiro so keep me outta that one......I was one who didn't want him back.......but if the sox prospects are so great than why did big bad Ben go after bums like Gomes, Carp, Drew, Victorino and Napoli bad hip and all if your sox prospects are great? truth is moron for 4 years now we all on here have been telling you sox prospects are total shit they all suck nothing but beantown garbage......no playoffs in 3 years pretty much tells you the story ya dope.......LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277817 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Pettitte took HGH and admitted it like a man......hgh is not even close to roids...and was legal at the time...manny used steroids his whole career along with papi the coward that said mango juice BS azzhole just look at papi's big fat head its bigger than Bonds you idiot.......Varitek and Schilling names were also on Mitchells report that vanished somehow......gee Mitchell a former sox employee I think he went whoops afterwards nobody will notice.....uh huh
Yeah Senator Mitchell is gonna ruin his international reputation to protect Manny.

Right Pauly.

Yanks org is riddled with steroid abuse, more players suspended coming from that org than all others.

But go on and talk it up....wonder why Jeter's bones are crumbling? Probably all that time on his knees eh?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277818 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah Senator Mitchell is gonna ruin his international reputation to protect Manny.
Right Pauly.
Yanks org is riddled with steroid abuse, more players suspended coming from that org than all others.
But go on and talk it up....wonder why Jeter's bones are crumbling? Probably all that time on his knees eh?
Yeah only a stupidfuck like you doesn't see how Papi was a big time roid abuser just look at his big fuckinhead moron.......yeah I bet little Pedroia can stand up and suck papi's boner its probably why he wears the beard to cover up the jizz stains on his face.......lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277819 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Right Pauly.
Yeah its the ankles not the knees douchbag......just like papi running instead of sitting around like bump on a log is why he probably has an achilles problem....fat guy is slower than dirt.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277820 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Right Pauly.
Mitchell protected Varitek and schilling you fool.......read and follow along dopey said nothing about protecting manny you idiot.....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277821 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its called let them guys come up when ready.....Boesch and Overbay bring experience......I wasn't for Ichiro so keep me outta that one......I was one who didn't want him back.......but if the sox prospects are so great than why did big bad Ben go after bums like Gomes, Carp, Drew, Victorino and Napoli bad hip and all if your sox prospects are great? truth is moron for 4 years now we all on here have been telling you sox prospects are total shit they all suck nothing but beantown garbage......no playoffs in 3 years pretty much tells you the story ya dope.......LMFAO
Napoli's hips? How many days he ever spend on the DL for bad hips?

Zero. Zip. Nada. But he's only on a 1 year $5m contract now anyway..so what does it matter? If there's a problem down the stretch they'll pick up Morneau if he's healthy....or? Who knows they got over $20m in the bank to spend without moving the cap....Yanks what about $52m over?

Wow plus 40% so over a quarter of a billion dollars spent...just means no FAs no farm no Grandy no Kuroda no Joba no Hughes no Youk and they still have to replace those guys and splash on Cano...how do you cut $70m from that team and get better?

Overbay sucks. Boesch can only match Grandy's Ks. Might as well give him a lawn chair to play in....he's useless in the field...Tampa gonna feast on the left side with Nunez and Nix and no Youk...its coming Pauly you can feel it...you know it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr SirLiesAlot 5,914
News The Watchtower sign is gone from the Jehovah's ... 1 hr Raydot 8
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr ThomasA 321,834
News Black New York legislator denounces Trump's dec... 1 hr Raydot 6
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 15,395
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr Paul Yanks 45,859
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 hr Paul Yanks 7,235

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages