Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277740 Apr 21, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference between A ball and AAA....and thats what your boys are backslappin themselves over....
Your AAA boys have been a failure going on 4 years now......same clowns you've been bragging about like future hall of famers to be hype.....some have been waived all over or trying to fit in elsewhere like Lars Anderson and Jed Lowrie.......You were glad about the Drew pickup and he's batting what? oh an even buck .100.....uh huh
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277741 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>sox farm is proving shit over and over......no playoffs the last 3 years......injuries happened and the prospects failed horribly......the ones you bragged and raved about......LMFAO
Yeah you field half of Pawtucket and you don't go undefeated...great point there Pauly...

How many times you fall on your head at Action Park anyway?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277742 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
So we're talking a Wells Cervelli Stewart race for the batting title?
They hit now, they don't hit later. Thats the way the stats even out.
Where did I say batting title in my post? hurts real bad to give credit where its due? hey moron Cervelli and Stewart have surprised me also........both are doing far better than I thought and far better than Martin or Salty and Ross......
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277743 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hows Middlebrooks working out? ah I see he's batting .182 lmfao and salty is the DH batting .217.....lmfao why not Gomes and his dreadful .172 BA.....lmfao
And still theyre on a first place team...

You don't see me getting all giddy about Nava's batting average like you over Cervelli's do you?

Why? Because I know what I'm talking about and you had a cranial injury at Action Park or sumfin'
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277744 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
a bitter, childish person...
grow up dude...
quickly..
last place. massive chokes...3 managers in 3 years
own it and shove it up your crying arse...
Man you are green with envy aren't you?

Anyway Kid's done for the day nice line and up for the win...better than trotting out a Nova or Hughes eh?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277746 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
And still theyre on a first place team...
You don't see me getting all giddy about Nava's batting average like you over Cervelli's do you?
Why? Because I know what I'm talking about and you had a cranial injury at Action Park or sumfin'
But you are bragging about being in 1st place in April though.....still 5 months to go dopey.......this sox team is no better than the 69-93 team last year......I also see you are not bragging about Middlebrooks, salty, Gomes, Ciriaco and Ross......gee I wonder why?

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#277747 Apr 21, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
cervilli, romine, sanchez and murphy all hitting over 300, 1 at 400...
nuno at 1.54 era at triple aaa and he was great here at spring training
some infielders at triple aaa hitting over 300...
so, we hear about the bad farm and bad catchers...
what other team has 4 of them hitting like this
none.
of course, you will have the 2 jokers wishing injury or to go bad asap...
but until then its silence or the early line
had sox or met rookies done this the pages of posts come out and the great farm...
Agreed, it's silly his puffed out chest taunts. For 4 years he's been saying the Sox prospects are the greatest in MLB. What have they done? Pffffft.

Yanks are no better mind you but geez, the way he goes on and on he's making a fool of himself.

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#277748 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Just when you thought Yankee fans couldn't be more jealous stupid or irrelevent...Fu weighs in.
Congrats.
Yep, the same old Fu who's objective and fair and certainly has had a better track record then you since 2009 on his baseball predictions and talent evaluations.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277749 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Where did I say batting title in my post? hurts real bad to give credit where its due? hey moron Cervelli and Stewart have surprised me also........both are doing far better than I thought and far better than Martin or Salty and Ross......
Yeah? Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs

Sox catchers 1 Error Cervelli has 4

Sox ERA 2.71 Yanks ERA 3.73

Sox oppBA .215 Yanks .274

Far better my arse, Yankee catchers can't call a game and are hitting way over where they will be in a month
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277750 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>But you are bragging about being in 1st place in April though.....still 5 months to go dopey.......this sox team is no better than the 69-93 team last year......I also see you are not bragging about Middlebrooks, salty, Gomes, Ciriaco and Ross......gee I wonder why?
Tell me about Ichiro...and his 2 year contract...

No Overbay love? He was so good he couldn't get the 3rd seat at first in Boston....

Saw Nunez made his first error today...did he range outside the 4 steps he usually does?
Too bad he wasn't on the field for the 4-6-5-6-5-3-4 triple play...

it would have gone 4-6-3rd base coach-5- Hal's windscreen-6-6-Donald Trump
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277751 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the same old Fu who's objective and fair and certainly has had a better track record then you since 2009 on his baseball predictions and talent evaluations.
Stop it....youre slaying me....
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277752 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>But you are bragging about being in 1st place in April though.....still 5 months to go dopey.......this sox team is no better than the 69-93 team last year......I also see you are not bragging about Middlebrooks, salty, Gomes, Ciriaco and Ross......gee I wonder why?
Oh boy Mike Carp is hitting .455...can he get a look in at the Pauly Dumbarse Batting title?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277753 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah? Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs
Far better my arse, Yankee catchers can't call a game and are hitting way over where they will be in a month
sox catchers are batting .205 and .198.......salty remember had trouble throwing the ball back to the mound.........Cervelli has been doing the job.......clutch hits key RBI's lets stop the hate moron and try to follow the facts here you bitter prick.....

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#277754 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop it....youre slaying me....
I agree, I did.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277755 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh boy Mike Carp is hitting .455...can he get a look in at the Pauly Dumbarse Batting title?
Hey moron you're gonna try and tell me Carp and Napoli are better than AG are you kidding? you are getting more and more stupid like momma each day you Aussie dope......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277756 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, it's silly his puffed out chest taunts. For 4 years he's been saying the Sox prospects are the greatest in MLB. What have they done? Pffffft.
Yanks are no better mind you but geez, the way he goes on and on he's making a fool of himself.
No doubt......every sox prospect is great and every Yankee prospect sucks according to the Aussie dope......but its been the Yanks that have been to the playoffs 18 times the last 19 years and the sox that have missed the playoffs 3 years in a row.......I wonder how fatso momma has been able to get away with mailing the Aussie dope crack all the way to Australia without getting in trouble all these times......and you know fatso is stupid enough to put on the package his return address.......wow!!!!!!!!!

“Retired from Topix”

Washington, DC

#277757 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt......every sox prospect is great and every Yankee prospect sucks according to the Aussie dope......but its been the Yanks that have been to the playoffs 18 times the last 19 years and the sox that have missed the playoffs 3 years in a row.......I wonder how fatso momma has been able to get away with mailing the Aussie dope crack all the way to Australia without getting in trouble all these times......and you know fatso is stupid enough to put on the package his return address.......wow!!!!!!!!!
It kills him that the Sox have never been or will be an eqaul to the great Yankee traditions.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277758 Apr 21, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>sox catchers are batting .205 and .198.......salty remember had trouble throwing the ball back to the mound.........Cervelli has been doing the job.......clutch hits key RBI's lets stop the hate moron and try to follow the facts here you bitter prick.....
These ARE the facts moron:

Sox catchers have 12h 4HRs 8RBIs Yanks have 19H 3HRs and 8RBIs

Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#277759 Apr 21, 2013
<quoted text>
Tell me about Ichiro...and his 2 year contract...
No Overbay love? He was so good he couldn't get the 3rd seat at first in Boston....
Saw Nunez made his first error today...did he range outside the 4 steps he usually does?
Too bad he wasn't on the field for the 4-6-5-6-5-3-4 triple play...
it would have gone 4-6-3rd base coach-5- Hal's windscreen-6-6-Donald Trump
Tell me about this great sox pitching and pen you raved about......to me your pen is garbage......Lester is good enough.....Buch you think he will last all year without a back problem or 2? Lackey living on the DL again.......and now Webster is the next Clemens? man what the fu ck are you smoking down under there ya dope......lmfao
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#277760 Apr 21, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I did.
Can you smash watermelons like that Gallager guy? Maybe honk a little bicycle horn when you post....youre a riot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 min Spotted Girl 13,063
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 28 min ThRIlLa 2,366
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 30 min Ricky D 6,615
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min Rshermr 63,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 39 min rainmaker2016 16,031
Seriously ? A GEY Black Kid Movie ?! 43 min ThRIlLa 4
Boycott the Oscars 1 hr Hillary Clinton n... 9

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages