|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You going to the all star game this year? Or the HR derby?
Of course i'll be at the all-star game I have about 20 guests coming....I have no use for the HR Derby I gave it to some friends with kids....the kids are not welcome all-star night

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Revis is gone....they got the first round pick they wanted and a conditional pick next year....he signed a 96 million dollar contract....good riddance Darrelle and look to be booed out of Jet Life Stadium opening day
Woody was a fool to put in his last contract that the Jets couldn't put a franchise tag on him this year
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Lol yeah he is a bitter, fat, employed, smelly, needle dick troll...... Yanks couldn't get the sweep today... On to the next series......
He's a bitter fat stupid frontrunner sox fan that lost today.....cause he knows his mutsies suck have no titles since 1986 lmfao.......Yanks off to another artificial surface site to the trop the only 2 left in baseball and of course unfortunately both are in the AL East...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They're disgusted with the clowns in here...I was told one of them dosent post anymore due to meth heads vulgar comments...he's passing the word to the others regarding jimbo giving the orders
None of those clowns even post mutsies sports to you moron......displaced told you to take your stupid blockbuster pipe dreams elsewhere and don't come back you crackhead fool......LMFAO

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Woody was a fool to put in his last contract that the Jets couldn't put a franchise tag on him this year
Woody had enough of him he was only still around because of Rex and even he got fed up with his ridiculous demands....they drafted Wilson a couple of years ago seeing this as a possibility. The guy was out of control not living up to contracts. He'll enjoy the bright lights and all the media attention he craves in bustling Tampa playing for a clown we'll see just how great he is without Rex's blitzing schemes....I'm looking for the Jets to light him up opening night as Santonio owned him in practices knowing his every weakness...and without blitzing he's got plenty of weaknesses
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Of course i'll be at the all-star game I have about 20 guests coming....I have no use for the HR Derby I gave it to some friends with kids....the kids are not welcome all-star night
Friends....what friends? unbiased the criminal stalker that helped out a rapist magickrat trying to seek out BHJ 16 year old daughter? and the Aussie moron? that doesn't know shit about baseball.......hey fatso you are an outta work on disability welfare thanks to your pal Obama whom you voted for.......too fat with a constant nasty stench shits in your pants never uses any deodorant.....too stupid to get hired anywhere ya crackhead dope......LMFAO

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Revis is gone....they got the first round pick they wanted and a conditional pick next year....he signed a 96 million dollar contract....good riddance Darrelle and look to be booed out of Jet Life Stadium opening day
"good ridance"...for a draft pick.....lol. The way the Jets draft bet fans are hoping someone else makes the selection for them.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Friends....what friends? unbiased the criminal stalker that helped out a rapist magickrat trying to seek out BHJ 16 year old daughter? and the Aussie moron? that doesn't know shit about baseball.......hey fatso you are an outta work on disability welfare thanks to your pal Obama whom you voted for.......too fat with a constant nasty stench shits in your pants never uses any deodorant.....too stupid to get hired anywhere ya crackhead dope......LMFAO
lol......how can anyone follow up this post? This ones a gem and about sums the fat mooches life.

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Woody had enough of him he was only still around because of Rex and even he got fed up with his ridiculous demands....they drafted Wilson a couple of years ago seeing this as a possibility. The guy was out of control not living up to contracts. He'll enjoy the bright lights and all the media attention he craves in bustling Tampa playing for a clown we'll see just how great he is without Rex's blitzing schemes....I'm looking for the Jets to light him up opening night as Santonio owned him in practices knowing his every weakness...and without blitzing he's got plenty of weaknesses
He certainly is going to a division that throws the ball all over the field
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
lol......how can anyone follow up this post? This ones a gem and about sums the fat mooches life.
Too funny Fu.....this fat moron in the Carolinas living some poor hillbilly life on disability and welfare.....fatso just can't stop dreaming of a rich and famous celeb lifestyle......I think he watched Robin Leach's show one too many times.......LMFAO

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny Fu.....this fat moron in the Carolinas living some poor hillbilly life on disability and welfare.....fatso just can't stop dreaming of a rich and famous celeb lifestyle......I think he watched Robin Leach's show one too many times.......LMFAO
"good riddance"......like they're giving him away with their horrible record on draft picks. It's obvious to even a chimpanzee that the new GM is running the show and looking out to 2014.

You have to have a franchise QB in the NFL and Sanchise is not one.

Not a lot of QB's being chatted up in this years draft so it makes perfect sense the Jets tank it in 2013 and hope for a QB in the draft in 2014 which is supposed to be a bumper crop of QB's

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

so, after i saw the lie from fattie about the mets forum, i sent out 2 messages

bottom line he is ignored in their and will be...they know he is tman and basically since displaced shot him down

page 1562, " blockbuster"

he has been the forum met fool...and when he tries his tman profile its ignored also

same as in the jet forum

what you see are nothing more then " shout outs" from the man/child to help out his carolina buddy..

the met line of citi field is beyond funny and he lives in the carolinas..unemployed on disability.he has no suite and has not been to game one since it opened...it kills him...next you will see he is back to going from a met executive to a jet one...its just too damn funny.

but, they need to try and either fool or attempt to annoy anyone with constant bs and double teaming

at least they fool one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Friends....what friends? unbiased the criminal stalker that helped out a rapist magickrat trying to seek out BHJ 16 year old daughter? and the Aussie moron? that doesn't know shit about baseball.......hey fatso you are an outta work on disability welfare thanks to your pal Obama whom you voted for.......too fat with a constant nasty stench shits in your pants never uses any deodorant.....too stupid to get hired anywhere ya crackhead dope......LMFAO

post of the day

of course he does not...he wants to call junior one, fine...they both stab each other in the back...

they do have the lying part in common however...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"good riddance"......like they're giving him away with their horrible record on draft picks. It's obvious to even a chimpanzee that the new GM is running the show and looking out to 2014.
Not a lot of QB's being chatted up in this years draft so it makes perfect sense the Jets tank it in 2013 and hope for a QB in the draft in 2014 which is supposed to be a bumper crop of QB's

for years we got the revis is the best..and the jets will never let him go

"boy sanchise" has led the league in one thing

turnovers...52 the past 2 years and the infamous

buttfumble..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>None of those clowns even post mutsies sports to you moron......displaced told you to take your stupid blockbuster pipe dreams elsewhere and don't come back you crackhead fool......LMFAO

page 1562 on the met forum

of course not..no one posts him in either the met forum or jet one unless its don, you, me, dell or one of the yank regs laughing at him

it eats him alive...

if not for dw, the only other fool who posts him is king liar, unbiased...the manchildretard...a high school dropout who lives off of handouts. an illegal in florida by the way.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
post of the day
of course he does not...he wants to call junior one, fine...they both stab each other in the back...
they do have the lying part in common however...
That's all fatso has for a friend too......if he wants to call DW a friend that's fine.....DW needs him to fuel his stupid taunting BS......sox lose no DW around gee what a surprise.....if the sox win the nightcap however he'll be on later.....Victorino is out with a bad back.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree......and its too funny hearing the fat slob going on last year about not using Tebow because Rex has all the faith in Sanchez as a premiere QB as fatso claimed Rexi calls all the shots......while the Jets went 6-10 and Sanchez threw more picks than TD passes.....and fatso says Sanchez is better than Namath was what an idiot....and what a joke of a franchise......LMFAO

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
so, after i saw the lie from fattie about the mets forum, i sent out 2 messages
bottom line he is ignored in their and will be...they know he is tman and basically since displaced shot him down
page 1562, " blockbuster"
he has been the forum met fool...and when he tries his tman profile its ignored also
same as in the jet forum
what you see are nothing more then " shout outs" from the man/child to help out his carolina buddy..
the met line of citi field is beyond funny and he lives in the carolinas..unemployed on disability.he has no suite and has not been to game one since it opened...it kills him...next you will see he is back to going from a met executive to a jet one...its just too damn funny.
but, they need to try and either fool or attempt to annoy anyone with constant bs and double teaming
at least they fool one.
"Good riddance".....lol

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
for years we got the revis is the best..and the jets will never let him go
"boy sanchise" has led the league in one thing
turnovers...52 the past 2 years and the infamous
buttfumble..
ESPN's funniest sports blooper of 2012 the butt fumble
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
page 1562 on the met forum
of course not..no one posts him in either the met forum or jet one unless its don, you, me, dell or one of the yank regs laughing at him
it eats him alive...
if not for dw, the only other fool who posts him is king liar, unbiased...the manchildretard...a high school dropout who lives off of handouts. an illegal in florida by the way.
Yup........fatso gets ignored on there all the time......than gave his tman profile a shot.....same thing and it didn't fool anyone on there either like it does DW on here......fatso is a bitter mess.......lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 11 min shameless 5,368
Word Association (Jul '10) 17 min shameless 7,237
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 21 min Pollys Opinion 14,427
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 25 min Jerry Grote 35,011
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 30 min Joe Mikleson 6,373
SSD solution for cleaning black note for sale here (Jul '13) 2 hr Davids 13
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE