Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#276929 Apr 12, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
CC ...Hughes....then Kuroda on Sunday....interesting...looks like Pettitte's back just flared up...one start missed on his way to the 20 I predicted...
You called it

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#276930 Apr 12, 2013
CC ...Hughes....then Kuroda on Sunday....interesting...looks like Pettitte's back just flared up...one start missed on his way to the 20 I predicted...
Friday night in NY.....i'm saying 20,000 tops 10 of which will be Baltimore fans that make the trip for the weekend....sure glad Seattles not in town they'd be maybe 7,000 in attendance
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276931 Apr 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Friday night in NY.....i'm saying 20,000 tops 10 of which will be Baltimore fans that make the trip for the weekend....sure glad Seattles not in town they'd be maybe 7,000 in attendance
I gotta say I didn't rank the O's preseason to be anything more than mid division. But after watching them, that team will pounce on any mistake you make and turn it to their advantage. Buck and Duke have built a solid team.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276932 Apr 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You called it
Yeah this is where Yanks fans will jump in demanding links to Pettitte's back woes and when provided they'll say its nothing...then crap on about Bucholtz back injury two years ago...

Ya think Hafner has a chip on his shoulder with the O's for not giving him a contract like he did against CLE or is he gonna turn back into a pumpkin?
Wun Hung Lo

Brooklyn, NY

#276933 Apr 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Tman! How did that sox pen do the last 2 games? How did the metsies do against the phils?
I thought so.
Ret's Go Mets !!!!!!!!!!

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#276934 Apr 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yep, you called it Dumpster with 18 wins.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#276935 Apr 12, 2013
Wun Hung Lo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ret's Go Mets !!!!!!!!!!

the only met fan in here...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276936 Apr 12, 2013
MLB may have evidence that a representative of Alex Rodriguez purchased documents from the Anthony Bosch-led clinic Biogenesis for the purpose of having them destroyed.

Poor old Arod...had he not been on the DL the Yankess usually pick up the tab for kickback and payoffs....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276937 Apr 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

tman, we know the answer to this, but what the heck

how do you just pop on when dw is here?

tuff life in the carolinas, judging all day, waiting, lurking

but, kudos for fooling one who could give a damn if you stalk teens, or whatever...

the no step on toes rule in effect..

so, how many people show up to met games? more then the yanks? really??

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276938 Apr 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you called it Dumpster with 18 wins.

sox pen blew the last 2 games, no longer the best in baseball or the al east...

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#276939 Apr 12, 2013
the don wrote:
Looks like the yankkes will get rained out again tonight..weather sucks here in NY...
Red Sox lose again as the orioles win the series and move into 1st place in the AL East...
Tex on track for May 1 return...
Ironic he looks like he could be back first from the DL. This is good news indeed.

On the pitching front which FU said from day one is more important then anything, Andy back ache seems to be minor but is worth watching. He threw a bullpen session and was reportable OK but skipping him for his start was just a precaution.

At the present moment not raining in the City and looks to be clearing.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#276940 Apr 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the only met fan in here...
Him and BHJ.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276941 Apr 12, 2013
Yankees introduce promotional bobblehead series
play videoRivera thanks the Cleveland media, fansFacebookTwitterEmail
NEW YORK -- For the first time in the last decade, the Yankees' 2013 promotional calendar will include a series of player bobblehead giveaways.

The club on Friday introduced a three-year promotional program, during which 12 total limited-edition bobbleheads will be distributed. The first four such bobbleheads will be handed out this season, starting with Derek Jeter Bobble leg to be followed by the Eduardo Nunez BobbleGlove, Alex Rodriquez BobblePill dispenser and finally the Brian Cashman Bobble the offseason.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#276942 Apr 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a funny one....hey Jimi...question for you? Do you still have that old post when fatty told BHJ he was really TMAN still?

That's a classic.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276943 Apr 12, 2013
"You do worry a little bit about rust after two rain days off," Girardi said.

Jeter said the same thing about all the screws in his leg.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#276944 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I gotta say I didn't rank the O's preseason to be anything more than mid division. But after watching them, that team will pounce on any mistake you make and turn it to their advantage. Buck and Duke have built a solid team.
Buck knows the game...the juicekees havnt had a good draft pick since Cancer ran him out of town for being to tough on him, it's a homosexual thing I guess. Imagine if they still had him ? Instead of sitting on the curb waiting for other teams to put out the garbage they might have a farm system....oh well
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#276945 Apr 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
No longer? Well theyre not giving out a .325 batting average like the Yankee pen...Mortenson is on the bubble...Alex Wilson showed he is ready last night and Mortenson's clock is ticking with 2 DL guys coming back....how fast you think Cashman will lunge at him?

Think Aceves was really the culprit in that one last night....pen gets the tag but Acapulco Al was a little too changeup happy.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#276946 Apr 12, 2013
Yankees introduce promotional bobblehead series
play videoRivera thanks the Cleveland media, fansFacebookTwitterEmail
NEW YORK -- For the first time in the last decade, the Yankees' 2013 promotional calendar will include a series of player bobblehead giveaways.
The club on Friday introduced a three-year promotional program, during which 12 total limited-edition bobbleheads will be distributed. The first four such bobbleheads will be handed out this season, starting with Derek Jeter Bobble leg to be followed by the Eduardo Nunez BobbleGlove, Alex Rodriquez BobblePill dispenser and finally the Brian Cashman Bobble the offseason.
And they still wont sellout

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276947 Apr 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a funny one....hey Jimi...question for you? Do you still have that old post when fatty told BHJ he was really TMAN still?
That's a classic.

lol...yeah...but i love the citi field one even better...

say, tell them i took you to the clubhouse to meet the players...

then say i took you to dinner and for steaks and drinks...say i payed for it

too freaking funny

but the admitting to magic rat is even funnier

the low life..now approved by dw...

hilarious...but its sick and sad...desperate for attention, he sucks up to teen stalkers...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#276948 Apr 12, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

tman/momma...proven

or is a low life...

lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 1 min Southern Rebel 862
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 15 min BS detector 4,984
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 21 min Unbiased Padres Fan 36,023
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 28 min ritedownthemiddle 54,003
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 34 min De Oppresso Liber 19,531
last post wins! (Jun '10) 35 min _MrsB_ 25,932
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 44 min -Sprocket- 10,337
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages