Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#275899 Apr 3, 2013
Again, this game blows. This team blows. The forum has been handed over to Momma and DW till things change
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275900 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, its early...but, just see no life in the yanks..a flat team.
no rallies...we shall see...are you gonna watch wrestlemania??
Oh yes. Mw and some friends are going to watch it aa some good food to go along with it. Pay per views are very expensive these days.

Yankees just need to hold it together until the big guns come back. Let the haters pick while they can.

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#275901 Apr 3, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny when I post that you rip me on it.
Not true. However like I have posted before if you were as critical of the sox as you are of the Yankess you would have credibility

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#275902 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
kuroda hurt...expect a blow out..bases loaded...
what next?
expect gorilla chest pounding
I guess they would claim to call knowing he would get hurt.
Looks like us Yankee fans are in for a long season. The good thing is a season like this will rid us of all the front running Yankee fans
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275903 Apr 3, 2013
Unbiased is a free loading buzzard who can't get a job and lies about having numerous women. Not even mentally challenged women would want him.
He still uses steroids and always do what Momma wants him to do like a good boy. When will he grow up and become a man? A lot of things may happen before that happens. Padres and Mets may win a World Series before he becomes a man. If that's the case, his fathers basement will nd his tomb.

“I call it as I see it”

New York

#275904 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
Unbiased is a free loading buzzard who can't get a job and lies about having numerous women. Not even mentally challenged women would want him.
He still uses steroids and always do what Momma wants him to do like a good boy. When will he grow up and become a man? A lot of things may happen before that happens. Padres and Mets may win a World Series before he becomes a man. If that's the case, his fathers basement will nd his tomb.
The forum fool is irrelevant and should be ignored. The irrelevant one brings zero value to the forum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#275905 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yes. Mw and some friends are going to watch it aa some good food to go along with it. Pay per views are very expensive these days.
Yankees just need to hold it together until the big guns come back. Let the haters pick while they can.

haters? they ran out last year...

we own the forum...its a yank forum...ones a frustrated met fan whose team was great until may...then they sucked...and he ran away...the other one ran out in june with 2 or 3 different excuses

the little hand puppet never said a word when the yanks won...he was scared stiff to annoy his buddies...as it is, momma is his boss

now, that is scary.

and here if food for thought..in 09, yanks lost 7 or 8 in a row to the sox..when the yanks started winning, excuses came out for not being around taunting..family, work, a life...but when they win, its pound away...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275906 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:

of course he lies and is a criminal also...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275907 Apr 3, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like us Yankee fans are in for a long season. The good thing is a season like this will rid us of all the front running Yankee fans

yanks have started slow before..and bronto, you just cant win em all...

it happens. at least we are not met fans who can only chest pound about 1986, some drug fueled team

or the roid sox of manny and papi of 07/04.

I do give credit for the sox getting smart and dumping the worst manager in baseball, bobby v, mommas hero...

and changing the team around. good for them...yanks will look different come june/july.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275908 Apr 3, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

"I don't even live in ny"
"I'll be in my tman profile"
" did you see what he found out about ETR?"
" no, I don't have a suite for real"

Nothing like momma and his bs...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275909 Apr 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
The truce has nothing to do with you. And it doesn't clear you of any wrong doing I think you did either. That "evidence" would hold up in any court of law as pretty strong stuff against you...
Going back to the original messages, you won't dare deny that you asked me to lie for you about CitiField & your private suite. What makes the newest posts any different?
but I'm already getting more involved in it then I want to be. Just keep in mind Momma, I don't think your innocent. I'm just protecting personal interests on both sides of the war for our own benefits. You're not part of that protection...

too funny, momma busted..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275910 Apr 3, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Anyway, I got some more pressing issues to deal with. Just spoke to Brookaven this morning & I quote, "Do what ya gotta do, dude..."
So here it is, The World Premiere!
Message from momma chamberlin to Brookhaven John, Tuesday Apr 10
Reply »
Hey buddy you really wanna piss off Jimbo and meth head go along with my post and say that you met me at Citi and sat in a private suite with me….Tell them that I took you down to the clubhouse and you met some of the players after the game….say we went out for steaks and drinks after the game and I payed for everything....And say that you had a great time..Ill invite you in the forum just go along with whatever I say okay.
Delete

this is a riot...say you met me at citi field...[lmao] tell them i took you down to the clubhouse to meet some of the players [ omg] say we went out for steaks and drinks and i payed for everything [ see, that is where we would die laughing as he is cheap and poor]

once again, the citi field lie..note in the magicrat one he brings up citi field lies...

all he does is lie as much as possible

with help from his hand puppet stooge..

and, what is funny, is they fool one.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275911 Apr 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
haters? they ran out last year...
we own the forum...its a yank forum...ones a frustrated met fan whose team was great until may...then they sucked...and he ran away...the other one ran out in june with 2 or 3 different excuses
the little hand puppet never said a word when the yanks won...he was scared stiff to annoy his buddies...as it is, momma is his boss
now, that is scary.
and here if food for thought..in 09, yanks lost 7 or 8 in a row to the sox..when the yanks started winning, excuses came out for not being around taunting..family, work, a life...but when they win, its pound away...
Winning always take care of everything and those 2 plus that other Dead Sox fan will laugh now, but cry later.

When they start winning, I guarantee one of them is going to say they didn't play anyone or they bought the opposing pitcher off. I guess that happens when you teams done win consistently and on top of that you are miserable.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275912 Apr 3, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Winning always take care of everything and those 2 plus that other Dead Sox fan will laugh now, but cry later.
When they start winning, I guarantee one of them is going to say they didn't play anyone or they bought the opposing pitcher off. I guess that happens when you teams done win consistently and on top of that you are miserable.

they have been miserable for years...

hey, its early..and even the announcers say its early...

mets came out of the box last year on fire...

what did they end up at? we have seen just a few years ago, sox hot then gag the worst way possible...lots of hiding going on then...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275913 Apr 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Bronto or Carter would both be no-shows then lie about it...end of story, i'm out for awhile ive got some writing to do for Ben in www.riveraveblues.com .....they wants an open perspective on the juicekees from a non fan

writing? your grammer is like a 6th grader. Uneducated as agreed by topix. Forget spelling.

Then again, when you lost your slackers profile, you created the disgusted yank fan profile to add to your collection

the second you claimed to meet him was the give...

you're some mouse who will hide and meet only junior hand puppet.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#275914 Apr 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to dinner at 6 so I'll be home by the 2nd or 3rd inning.
What a great night in the BIG CITI Matt was just about untouchable and the bombs Big Ike and Lucas hit are still going. So if you got home in the 2nd or 3rd inning you missed the Juicekee game...what a blowout a couple of garbage runs when the game was over made it look respectable..didnt fool the few fans they have left though, the place was a morgue after the 4th.....they're in the basement where they'll be all year and for years to come

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275915 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/it_ear...

last year, yanks lost first 3....it happens..

anyone catch toronto, the supposed winner of the division? tied with the yanks

say, who picked them?

how about ex ace halladay? has doc lost it...

some good story lines in baseball

yet, more then likely, hate and taunting to reign...

from those that ran and hid last year..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275916 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great night in the BIG CITI Matt was just about untouchable and the bombs Big Ike and Lucas hit are still going. So if you got home in the 2nd or 3rd inning you missed the Juicekee game...what a blowout a couple of garbage runs when the game was over made it look respectable..didnt fool the few fans they have left though, the place was a morgue after the 4th.....they're in the basement where they'll be all year and for years to come

The rat coming out from under his filthy rock...what a shock

just keep judging and waiting for your pals to pop out...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#275917 Apr 4, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>What a great night in the BIG CITI Matt was just about untouchable and the bombs Big Ike and Lucas hit are still going. So if you got home in the 2nd or 3rd inning you missed the Juicekee game...what a blowout a couple of garbage runs when the game was over made it look respectable..didnt fool the few fans they have left though, the place was a morgue after the 4th.....they're in the basement where they'll be all year and for years to come
Are you going this afternoon too? I'm playing 18 holes now this morning, and then the Mets/Padres game is on MLB network. Padres do suck however Harvey did exactly what he was supposed to do to against them. Kid looks good. Not sure though if hes worth the $5 to pick him up. Mets lineup overall is not very impressive to give him run support. Does Wheeler have better stuff than this kid? I thought you have said that in the past

Yankees just flat out suck and lifeless. Gotta win the games started by your top 2 guys, and who knows when Kuroda will come back. And the stadium has been empty so far and good for them. Why should fans pay top dollar to see a bunch of overpaid stiffs when they can just watch and laugh at them from their TV's at home

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#275918 Apr 4, 2013
what is a "shout out"?

its a game the 2 criminals have...

its a leading statement or question revolving around a lie

like...are you going to the game today?

well, its known by all that fattie does not live in ny...or have a suite, etc

so, of course the reply is...yes, we had a great time last night, the place was rocking..etc

meanwhile...the truth? tubbie is at home in the carolinas upset he could not afford to go even if he lived back in middle island. the floral park lie is another shout out...

its all the 2 criminals have, that and fooling one on a regular basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 25 min SweLL GirL 17,592
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Trumpmania 313,392
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 2 hr THRILLA in VANILLA 1,313
" Bang-Zoom - Right to the Moon ! " - TRUMP and... 2 hr Donalds Man Crush... 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 3 hr SirLiesAlot 2,392
Need And Significance Of Soccer Jerseys 3 hr lrhwy 1
TRUMP re PRESIDENCY - " Never Gonna Give You Up... 3 hr TRUMP RICK-ROLLED 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages