Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#275732 Apr 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> This is a funny post especially about you jumping into the shower lol.

More proof he did not go. Lol. 40,000. As if. It was empty.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#275733 Apr 1, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I watched half the game here and the other half at the bar over here. Yankees lost, however between Niesse, Strasberg and Sale today, it was a very good day for me. Giants/Dodgers is on and both pitchers are untouchable. Going to a sports bar up the road later for the rest of the games. I just once hope one of these years, someone pulls an April fools joke on me and replaces all the sugar in my house with blow
I was gonna go to the Mets welcome home dinner tonight but decided to pass. Was in the BIG CITI yesterday for a players only workout called by Captain David. Easter Sunday and every position player was on hand, quite impressive. I dont know how this year will turnout for them with everything the organization is doing geared towards 2014 and beyond but i'll promise you this no team will hustle and play the game harder then the 2013 Mets, plus the players know this will be Terrys last year at the helm and they love him....Well i've caught my second wind i'm on my way up to McCarthys for the opening night celebrations, i'll be on later probably drunk
what

Knoxville, TN

#275734 Apr 1, 2013
what
Who

Asheville, NC

#275735 Apr 1, 2013
Who

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#275736 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I was gonna go to the Mets welcome home dinner tonight but decided to pass. Was in the BIG CITI yesterday for a players only workout called by Captain David. Easter Sunday and every position player was on hand, quite impressive. I dont know how this year will turnout for them with everything the organization is doing geared towards 2014 and beyond but i'll promise you this no team will hustle and play the game harder then the 2013 Mets, plus the players know this will be Terrys last year at the helm and they love him....Well i've caught my second wind i'm on my way up to McCarthys for the opening night celebrations, i'll be on later probably drunk

no one in the met forum or jet forum posts you or believes you

you come in here with this bs...look tman, only dw falls for your bs as he needs you big time...he needs a taunting partner...

didn't the mets start out great last year? how did they end up?
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275737 Apr 1, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>you should get along with him he's a jet fan what the fu ck does he know....lol
He's not a Jets fan at all. Any moron that says Sanchez is better than Nameth needs to be shot close range in the head.
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275738 Apr 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
More proof he did not go. Lol. 40,000. As if. It was empty.
You know most of those Met fans don't even know when opening day was. They think it's still spring training because it always end the same for them every year.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#275739 Apr 1, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> You know most of those Met fans don't even know when opening day was. They think it's still spring training because it always end the same for them every year.

exactly....here comes apex predator...randy is on...the viper...he has got to turn bad...he does not work well as a good guy...same with big show..
YANKEES 4 LIFE

United States

#275740 Apr 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly....here comes apex predator...randy is on...the viper...he has got to turn bad...he does not work well as a good guy...same with big show..
Wow I was thinking the same thing about Orton turning heel this Sunday to join to Sheild. No one is going to see it coming.
Why

Weaverville, NC

#275741 Apr 1, 2013
Why
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#275742 Apr 1, 2013
Why wrote:
Why
Cause momma you are a stupid moron...yo fatso....LMFAO

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#275743 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I was gonna go to the Mets welcome home dinner tonight but decided to pass. Was in the BIG CITI yesterday for a players only workout called by Captain David. Easter Sunday and every position player was on hand, quite impressive. I dont know how this year will turnout for them with everything the organization is doing geared towards 2014 and beyond but i'll promise you this no team will hustle and play the game harder then the 2013 Mets, plus the players know this will be Terrys last year at the helm and they love him....Well i've caught my second wind i'm on my way up to McCarthys for the opening night celebrations, i'll be on later probably drunk
Stupid scheduling has both NY teams off tomorrow, then play on Wed nite at the same time again.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#275744 Apr 1, 2013
<quoted text>Stupid scheduling has both NY teams off tomorrow, then play on Wed nite at the same time again.
I had to get home i've been drinking since Friday afternoon, these opening day weekends and parties are a killer and i'm sure most of the young Mets are buzzing right now as the dinners probably just breaking up, they could use the off day as can I. I see where Blowjoba has a mustache, maybe he thinks people wont recognize him falling off bar-stools at 5am. He looks like a fat Hitler
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#275745 Apr 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I had to get home i've been drinking since Friday afternoon, these opening day weekends and parties are a killer and i'm sure most of the young Mets are buzzing right now as the dinners probably just breaking up, they could use the off day as can I. I see where Blowjoba has a mustache, maybe he thinks people wont recognize him falling off bar-stools at 5am. He looks like a fat Hitler
Hey fatso you should be lucky Harry gets cable or you would have nothing in his basement to watch....tough for you to see mutsies games in the Carolinas without the package....and $200 welfare checks you get weekly doesn't go very far fatso.....so layoff the crack ya moron......LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275746 Apr 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
only good thing was cervilli with the bases loaded hit...
think youk had a hit..
joba was hit and too bad he was not traded...
Yeah well where do you start...bad D bad lineup poor relief and the Ace took a duece....

Cervelli's hit, that hook down the LF line? Oh well if thats a highlight remember there were about 6-8 ball hit in the same spot(some foul) vs a LHP, so he's fooling RH batters with offspeed stuff...Lester was efficient. Boston pen lived up to my expectations...Miller and Hanrahan hitting 98...Uhera and Tazawa lights out...

Still good for Franky.

Youk hit a double.

I told you CC wasn't ready emphatically. Neither is Pettitte or Hughes.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275747 Apr 2, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Joba traded? Don't see a team wanting him until he proves the injuries are past him...
If Sabathia doesn't the velocity up to the mid 90's by the ASG, time for concern..
It's 1 game. Give BOS credit. They did what they had to do to win...
CC was sloppy and looks out of form. Low velocity and the changeup don't carry too long..still he's an experienced guy and proud...if he tries to mask the lack of heat with junk...is the elbow gonna be an issue? He had no workload in spring..worst case for the Yankees are guys trying to come back early and doing more damage...think with a total embarrassment like today there will be pressure...

Yeah one game and Farrell continues his Run Jonny style of play which didn't fit in TOR, looks like he's got the hit and run going...explains Victorino a little more...Iggy was a force at the plate without putting a ball out of the IF...JBJr for real;only lost his cool in one AB vs CC...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275748 Apr 2, 2013
<quoted text>Bet CC strikes him out twice today
One K and the kid averaged 5+ pitches per at bat...funny to listen to the announcers saying they found JBJr's hole down and in in the CC K and how every scout in the league is writing that down...then he didn't swing at another pitch there all day...he adapts...kid's exciting to watch...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275749 Apr 2, 2013
Geeez, even guys like Elvis Andruws is getting $120 mil contracts now
Bad news for the Yankees who would have been players for him when that Profar kid busts through for the Rangers...now they can't afford to trade for him...

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#275750 Apr 2, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One K and the kid averaged 5+ pitches per at bat...funny to listen to the announcers saying they found JBJr's hole down and in in the CC K and how every scout in the league is writing that down...then he didn't swing at another pitch there all day...he adapts...kid's exciting to watch...
You hit the nail on the head DW I watched the replay last night and both Iggy and JBJr had great days more like veterans then kids. Love Farrells approach to the game and it reflects just watching the bench, I havnt seen so many Red Sox greet someone at the dugout steps when Gomes made Cano look like the lazy fielder he is scoring from second on a routine ball hit to Canos left since Damons grandslam putting the final nail in the coffin game 7 of the biggest comeback in baseball history. As for the Sox bullpen ive already called it the best in the AL before the opener and i'll stand by that
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#275751 Apr 2, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand by my prediction that The Yankees will be lucky to win 85 games and no playoffs.
Yeah well thats pretty much what Vegas said. I don't see how anyone could call their rotation a strength...Kuroda Hughes Nova Pettitte way over reliant on run support..CC? he hasn't been pitching and no one has been asking why.

Bad D. No stable catching to nurse the relief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 14 min jimi-yank 14,106
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Closet X 316,361
News White power rally organizers are spreading hate... 4 hr ThomasA 3
If Hillary had become president . . . 5 hr God Forbid Pres H... 2
remove everything related to martin luther king 5 hr Sarah 9
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 7 hr Maude 4,821
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 8 hr Gus 18,557

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance