Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#274515 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>They're in a "public league" this year ?....I thought it was private
I will keep my nose out of their "private" league, however I have a feeling that the other 5 league participants will attempt to contact me during the year for help. Trust me when I tell you, but the inside joke within the league is Jimi controled 2 teams and still couldn't win last year
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274516 Mar 23, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wang needs to protect his family back in Tawain from China. This country will soon go bankrupt and when it does, Tawain and all their money, will fall to China's hands
Let me know before the US goes bankrupt, I'd like to be there when they have a yard sale.

China devalues its own currency but buys bulk resources from overseas. Theyre making a move on Russia for oil, Russia pays in gold. That holds Chinese currency on the world market but the rest of the world is holding on high prices wanting more currency.

China's only move would be to close their markets which they can't do anymore.

I wouldn't worry about China for the forseeable future.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274517 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Whats he 21-22 years old ? Seems the bigs might have overwhelmed him last year and he lost his control, he throws seeds and the Braves love him, one of the big reasons they sent the other kid pitcher Delgado to Arizona. By the way if you need the Boardwalk the weekend Jimbo claims he's staying in the Yacht and Beach club let me know, you'll be right acroos the lake from him, he'll have no excuses
Trust me when I tell you, I see him that weekend, hes getting tossed. And I'd like to see what Disneys security does when they find out I am a paying customer staying on premise. I will never get thrown out of a park. Not when I am spending the money I am on this trip

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#274518 Mar 23, 2013
Just to make it very clear. Anyone, with the exception of Bronto and Jimi, may come to me for help during the year for fantasy baseball. And unlike others, I am not fooled one bit that Jimi is controlling 2 teams in the forums fantasy league. That was a hot topic talked about lat night. And with that, he still couldn't win last year. So for the other 5 participants, feel free to contact me for any advice. Bronto nor Jimi's 2 teams will not win this year
He's using two teams again ? You would think Bronto would complain about that instead of not having access to a computer Monday nights at Dicks, Brontos to stupid to figure out two start pitchers before the week ends. Has Jimbo tried to influence Lem yet ? You know that's coming

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#274519 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>I will keep my nose out of their "private" league, however I have a feeling that the other 5 league participants will attempt to contact me during the year for help. Trust me when I tell you, but the inside joke within the league is Jimi controled 2 teams and still couldn't win last year
Using his son as his excuse is digraceful to say the least.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274520 Mar 23, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know before the US goes bankrupt, I'd like to be there when they have a yard sale.
China devalues its own currency but buys bulk resources from overseas. Theyre making a move on Russia for oil, Russia pays in gold. That holds Chinese currency on the world market but the rest of the world is holding on high prices wanting more currency.
China's only move would be to close their markets which they can't do anymore.
I wouldn't worry about China for the forseeable future.
China is very interested in reclaiming Tawain. Within 5 years, this nation will be dealing with a national bankruptcy and WW3 will start. You'll be ok where you are. The 2 Koreas will be going nuts as will the whole Middle East. India and Pakistan will get at each other. Japan will get nervous after North Korea destroys the South. They'll be next. The end of the world is coming. Your kids unfortunately will not grow up the way you did

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#274521 Mar 23, 2013
Just got the confirmation from CBS; Guess who in here has participated in over 50 mock fantasy drafts? And he'll still finish in either last or 2nd to last this year
I wonder he used used two teams in mock drafts ?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274522 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's using two teams again ? You would think Bronto would complain about that instead of not having access to a computer Monday nights at Dicks, Brontos to stupid to figure out two start pitchers before the week ends. Has Jimbo tried to influence Lem yet ? You know that's coming
Lem and Carlos last nite were laughing at him. Even with his use of 2 teams, he still won't win. Lem being a 1st time commish is nervous that Bronto will start up again with his crying. That was a very talked about subject last night. Bronto just needs to accept the fact that when you work in retail, that 7pm on Mondays is mandatory and an important time to work. I told Lem, any crying, to let me know. I will deal with Bronto myself should he cry like last year

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274523 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder he used used two teams in mock drafts ?
I'm still laughing from 2 weeks ago when he begged me for advice on certain players and said he had his draft on the 24th and for me not to say that he told me. I was going to keep his wish. Then he started with his BS, which I came back with the Magicrat Doctrine so all bets were off. His fantasy pals cannot trust him
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274524 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>In Nunez and Nix's defense at least they attempt to field groundballs 3 feet from them, can you imagine if the Juicekees had a real official scorer the last 10 years. I'd love for them to put in a " Cancer Scoring Rule " in honor of his retirement....It would read ' Any infielder not attempting to field a groundball within 3 feet of them will be charged with an error '
Jeter's leg snapped like a potato chip on a bone bruise last season...why would he risk taking a step?

Jeter likly to hit the DL and stay behind in FLA getting his daily protien injection from Gerald Williams

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#274525 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>I'm still laughing from 2 weeks ago when he begged me for advice on certain players and said he had his draft on the 24th and for me not to say that he told me. I was going to keep his wish. Then he started with his BS, which I came back with the Magicrat Doctrine so all bets were off. His fantasy pals cannot trust him
Of course they cant trust him thats why Lems the commish...and it kills Jimbo he has no control at all. I mean who would elect a cheater to run a league. As for the whiner Bronto is he so stupid that he cant figure out who the two start pitchers are and make moves once the weeks starts for the next week....the guys a dope

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274526 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they cant trust him thats why Lems the commish...and it kills Jimbo he has no control at all. I mean who would elect a cheater to run a league. As for the whiner Bronto is he so stupid that he cant figure out who the two start pitchers are and make moves once the weeks starts for the next week....the guys a dope
The 3 of us last night were all laughing at him. To cry over someone having too many starts. Keep in mind, this was after the previous week, Bronto telling me he liked all his starters. From what I understand they are allowing Jimi to use his 2 teams. It won't make a difference. It'll be last place or next to last this year for him. Neither of his teams will make the playoffs

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274527 Mar 23, 2013
I don't know about anyone else, but I am just sick to my stomach that this lowlife president goes to the Middle East for the royal treatment. What a joke this country is. And a big reason why much of the civilized world laughs at us

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#274528 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Jeter's leg snapped like a potato chip on a bone bruise last season...why would he risk taking a step?
Jeter likly to hit the DL and stay behind in FLA getting his daily protien injection from Gerald Williams
Cancers been injected throughout his career, trust me when I tell you it'll all come out soon.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274529 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
You going to be able to watch live opening day with the Sox/Yanks?
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274530 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Cancers been injected throughout his career, trust me when I tell you it'll all come out soon.
I'm sure Jeter and Williams have had the coming out discussion many times.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#274531 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>You going to be able to watch live opening day with the Sox/Yanks?
I'm not sure if I can catch it live. Its starts about 4 AM.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274532 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I can catch it live. Its starts about 4 AM.
Isn't it almost 10am Sunday morning now over there?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#274533 Mar 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I was channel surfing late last night when I came across 30 for 30's great documentary " 4 days in October " Have you seen it ? About the Sox dismantling of the Juicekees in 04....The greatest collapse in sports history

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274534 Mar 23, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I was channel surfing late last night when I came across 30 for 30's great documentary " 4 days in October " Have you seen it ? About the Sox dismantling of the Juicekees in 04....The greatest collapse in sports history
Its on youtube in its entirety if you put in "30 for 30 4 days in october"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 56 min Curls 635
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 1 hr gwww 36
Trump supporters look to Hitler 1 hr Samantha 4
Women's March Protesting Trump 1/21 2 hr Samantha 6
Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 2 hr dsfsdf 1
Disbar Judge Jerome Simandle 3 hr Fed judge Injust 1
Pertaining to the issue of HEALTH CARE (Oct '12) 4 hr Tony 30

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance