Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#274024 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>the guys clueless and pathatic. My buddy Ben has told me he's been snooping around River Avenue Blues looking for info
Ben is the disgusted Yankee fan? Tell your pal to be careful about his blog. To this day, I'm still a victim from it. And it still burns me to this day how my guard was let down. What a different place this forum would be today if not for that illegal stalking move

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#274025 Mar 18, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Well....I was trying to give fatso a heads up.....fatso is a fat pig.....and he smells like shit....and he needs serious help....

fattie is pissing in his panties...with his new neighbor...

the suggestion he ever even think of going to a residence is stupid..

he is not like the criminal stalkers here...or other criminals who would attempt to attack people in front of family

oh no. not at all. the guy is so hated who knows if brothers attack him for his racist views...they have been printed out, all the old ones saying take a boat to africa...the ones about sinkint it...

both of the criminals are racists...

one when he least expects it, and away from the ahem..lmfao.."pit bull"

a dog 12" tall is no pitbull..lmfao..

but I know some are much smarter then the 2 criminals..

each one has a different destiny...one in cuffs and one regretting his racism. the "lawyer", lmfao...mr uneducated...tman..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274026 Mar 18, 2013
free license info being given out

$5...a pop...

call now, limited time offer...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274027 Mar 18, 2013
ben=momma=tman=slackers=blade= bruce for real=pough...

on and on

the blog guy who has been wrong on hughes, cc, mo and derek...

what a shock...with slackers gone, a new one was needed.

here was the main mistake...the second momma claimed he was going to give him his sportswriters, and he has his first name and using it...

dummy never learns. and always gets caught.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274028 Mar 18, 2013
still no retraction

still no proof of edits

still no claim of who edited it...

still proof the 2 stalkers are criminals

low class scum. liars and cowards.

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#274029 Mar 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
still no retraction
still no proof of edits
Send me a note on the license plate thing again

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#274031 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I havnt been in any other sites yet but have you attacked any posters mothers today...you lowlife POS
Your Mother is so fat, other people are stuck in orbit around her!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#274032 Mar 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
This is what was edited below. I never said the following and Topix can back me up. Anything I didn't copy and paste, I won't deny saying
>I’ll see what I can do for you. I have a lot of connections in here
Jessica is really cute. I’ll see if I can find her Facebook page next and I’ll let you know
Yea shes hot alright. I don’t care how young she is. She’s old enough to be with me. Does she have a
>bf? I’d bet she would still love to be with a man like me. I can teach her things nobody her age could.
>Her bf would take one look at me and give her to me out of fear.
But if you want her, go for it. Any
>woman in Fl would be happy to be with me. How old are you anyway?
If you post any of those pics, I will pretend like I have no idea who they are. I think his brother is a cop.
>(deleted) in Suffolk County. He pretends he hates cop with this to protect and to serve line he uses.
You can trust him. He’s one of the good guys. He’s also T Man Mets in here. I’ll instruct him to help you any way he can
If you do head down to Fl to meet her you’re welcome to stop by Las Olas. The RiverHouse on Las Olas Blvd. Ask for John. I’ll show you
>a night on the town. Bring Jessica with you if you can. I’m very well known around these parts. I can
>get you anything you want to give her. Nobody says no to me. You will be safe here. Once you see
>me, you’ll know why nobody is going to mess with me.
You knew he was
>going to hide
Dude, I told you that’s not his real last name.
I knew you were Elmer Fudd. I have contacts in here. They told me who you really are. I wouldn’t
>give you all this information without knowing first who you are.
Let me know what happens. Just know if my name comes up I will deny everything.
I don't see Topix vouching for you, nor will they. Topix doesn't hold on to the messages any longer than 30 days, otherwise they'd need bandwidth measuring more than most Government servers.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274033 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Topix vouching for you, nor will they. Topix doesn't hold on to the messages any longer than 30 days, otherwise they'd need bandwidth measuring more than most Government servers.

he is a liar as you well know

who edited the posts?? never answered

how did they know all the stuff they do?

why them?

I can go on and on with questions

but they never reply back

they were busted...no retractions...no edits

both lying criminals...

and one admits he lies daily...

what a shock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#274034 Mar 18, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me a note on the license plate thing again
freebie period over...by poplular demand its on sale for a reasonable price,$5...

funny how many want to know..message box filled with requests...

the forum noticed.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#274035 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Where's Floppy lips has anyone seen Floppy lips ?
No but he's seen you.

“My girl sure can dance”

Since: Jul 12

Sommersville SC

#274036 Mar 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
still no retraction
still no proof of edits
No retraction is coming for shortie and fatty.
wrong

Los Angeles, CA

#274037 Mar 18, 2013
Sh!t

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274038 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Where's Floppy lips has anyone seen Floppy lips ?
Just caught the end of RAW. This fight at Wrestlemania between Triple HHH and Brock is going to be tense. Since its at MetLife stadium, do you have access to your suite for this event? I just care about that match and the Undertakers one and any of the diva matches

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274039 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I know deep down you're laughing at Jimi for being so easily fooled. One thing about me is I always stand behind a post if its legit.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#274040 Mar 18, 2013
Like I care about license plates. I've always stated anyone is free to enter my RiverHouse at anytime without informing me. I really don't care unlike others who are terrified. Considering how much I have been stalked, whats the big deal at this point

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#274041 Mar 18, 2013
Like I care about license plates. I've always stated anyone is free to enter my RiverHouse at anytime without informing me. I really don't care unlike others who are terrified. Considering how much I have been stalked, whats the big deal at this point
What does he care about license plates? His car is registered & insured under his Father's name, I'm sure.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#274042 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>I know deep down you're laughing at Jimi for being so easily fooled. One thing about me is I always stand behind a post if its legit.
One thing about you - You can't be trusted with anything you do or say. I can tell when you're lying, your lips are moving.

Don't pretend like you have an ounce of honor or integrity in your body. You're a bottom feeder. The scum of the earth. You wouldn't know honor if it slapped you in the face...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#274043 Mar 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fattie is pissing in his panties...with his new neighbor...
the suggestion he ever even think of going to a residence is stupid..
he is not like the criminal stalkers here...or other criminals who would attempt to attack people in front of family
oh no. not at all. the guy is so hated who knows if brothers attack him for his racist views...they have been printed out, all the old ones saying take a boat to africa...the ones about sinkint it...
both of the criminals are racists...
one when he least expects it, and away from the ahem..lmfao.."pit bull"
a dog 12" tall is no pitbull..lmfao..
but I know some are much smarter then the 2 criminals..
each one has a different destiny...one in cuffs and one regretting his racism. the "lawyer", lmfao...mr uneducated...tman..
Of course the fat slob is shitting in his pants.....if and when he gets confronted.....it will be lies pouring in "its only a forum you can take a joke pal" then when he gets the shit beaten outta him it will be funny for us all.......momma is such a stupid fat moron.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#274044 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>I know deep down you're laughing at Jimi for being so easily fooled. One thing about me is I always stand behind a post if its legit.
Nice attempt at changing the story after being once again proven wrong with fact...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Amazing but True 60,101
If you have no borders, you have no country 9 min Nonlib 2
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 13 min Nonlib 10,978
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 36 min GEORGIA 14,647
Turkey airport - does Hillary STILL want more i... 43 min No Hillary No 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 52 min SweLL GirL 15,438
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 40,224
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages