Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#273944 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
19 yrs old & yet been beating the shit out of you since the moment I got here.
How funny is that?
19 yrs old & yet have my own place, my own job & my father doesn't still support me.
How funny is that?
You're the kind of guy who measures character & manhood by how much you can drink at a bar or lift at the gym. I'm 19 yrs old & way too mature for that high school crap.
How funny is that?
When I say "funny", I mean "sad & pathetic".

how are the 2 unbiased polls going?

there is a new one of him hiding in his tower, check it out

he did the usual bury it, but all laughed in his face and still post in it

some great choices...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#273945 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny is that?
19 yrs old & yet have my own place, my own job & my father doesn't still support me.
How funny is that?
You're the kind of guy who measures character & manhood by how much you can drink at a bar or lift at the gym. I'm 19 yrs old & way too mature for that high school crap.
How funny is that?

of course he is sad and pathetic..a soon to be 34 yr old man..acting like some child, stalking women and children...zero life...

actually, he is a freeloader like his fat pal..his nickname should be moochie..

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#273946 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny is that?
How funny is that?
How funny is that?
First off, when I say funny, it means I'm laughing at you. Now I know you didn't want me to know you're just a 19 y/o kid and that putting me thru wild goose chases. My sneakiness and cleverness got the best out of you. That alone, makes me laugh.

So you have your own place already. Big deal if you do. When I was 19, I was living out in Poway in a home comparable in size of a small shopping mall. I wasn't about to move out of that home at 19, not to mention I had a maid. Why would I move at 19? And stop with the living off dad routine. Its wrong anyhow and not accurate and misleading. A $100 from your dad is a million dollars in my world. So theres no such thing as being a mooch. When you deal with obscene dollar amounts, it doesn't matter. I can get $5mil and what does it really matter. Thats how far apart we are and thats not a math exaggeration. Unfortunately I was stalked over and over prior to you coming in here so its out anyways with address's and business's etc.

If you get parental permission, come on down. Have you ever even gotten laid before? If you do come here, you'd need to be in my presence to go to Yolo and most other places on Las Olas

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273947 Mar 18, 2013
Don't see how up in Iona is causing much controversy. From Floral Park, Iona is up. Just like I could say up in West Palm, because I'm in Ft Lauderdale. People need to start paying closer attention to maps
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273948 Mar 18, 2013
Recall hearing Boras retained Arod's steroid lawyer a season or so back.....hmmmmmmm

And more on Texieira, this column from Ken Davidoff of the New York Post. Davidoff talks about Teixeira will not fit into the Yankees’ plans to lower their budget for 2014 which we already knew.

One section of the piece, in particular, stuck out to me:

Or maybe it’s as simple as this: Teixeira turns 33 next month, and like most aging players — particularly those who adamantly swear off illegal performance-enhancing drugs — he’s more injury-prone than he used to be.

What’s Davidoff saying there? Is he accusing Tex of actually being a PED user and being cute about it? Why even bring that up? I know some NY columnists like to do that. Even Bill Madden said something to that effect a couple of years ago on a TV show. And what was his basis for Tex being a PED user? He’s a Scott Boras client. Oh, okay.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/davido...
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273949 Mar 18, 2013

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273950 Mar 18, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
Recall hearing Boras retained Arod's steroid lawyer a season or so back.....hmmmmmmm
And more on Texieira, this column from Ken Davidoff of the New York Post. Davidoff talks about Teixeira will not fit into the Yankees’ plans to lower their budget for 2014 which we already knew.
One section of the piece, in particular, stuck out to me:
Or maybe it’s as simple as this: Teixeira turns 33 next month, and like most aging players — particularly those who adamantly swear off illegal performance-enhancing drugs — he’s more injury-prone than he used to be.
What’s Davidoff saying there? Is he accusing Tex of actually being a PED user and being cute about it? Why even bring that up? I know some NY columnists like to do that. Even Bill Madden said something to that effect a couple of years ago on a TV show. And what was his basis for Tex being a PED user? He’s a Scott Boras client. Oh, okay.
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/yankees/davido...
I believe most were using. Until the topic became mainstream a few years ago, then it slowed down with players using. But look at the kind of contract you could get if using helped you. Look at a guy like Bret Boone. Remember how small he was. He used, got built like a tank, had a few great years and got his lifetime contract

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#273951 Mar 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>First off, when I say funny, it means I'm laughing at you. Now I know you didn't want me to know you're just a 19 y/o kid and that putting me thru wild goose chases. My sneakiness and cleverness got the best out of you. That alone, makes me laugh.
So you have your own place already. Big deal if you do. When I was 19, I was living out in Poway in a home comparable in size of a small shopping mall. I wasn't about to move out of that home at 19, not to mention I had a maid. Why would I move at 19? And stop with the living off dad routine. Its wrong anyhow and not accurate and misleading. A $100 from your dad is a million dollars in my world. So theres no such thing as being a mooch. When you deal with obscene dollar amounts, it doesn't matter. I can get $5mil and what does it really matter. Thats how far apart we are and thats not a math exaggeration. Unfortunately I was stalked over and over prior to you coming in here so its out anyways with address's and business's etc.
If you get parental permission, come on down. Have you ever even gotten laid before? If you do come here, you'd need to be in my presence to go to Yolo and most other places on Las Olas
First off, when I say funny, I STILL mean you're sad & pathetic.

Secondly, You're in Poway on your Dad's dime, just like you are now. I've read what you sent to Brookhaven, how you pleaded for him not to ruin your "constant source of income" from your Dad.

Again, your money means nothing to me because I know it's all bullshit anyway. The measure of a true man, real maturity, has no price range. You're a simpleton piece of shit, immature, self-important, a loser & a liar. You could be the richest guy in the world, wouldn't change the fact that you're a small, pathetic little man. I don't need ANY money from my Father. I work & pay my own way. That's the difference between you & I. You're a bottom feeding little freeloader, a financial burden on your family.

And last, you have no idea how old I really am. You have no idea who I really am. You'll never know for sure who I am. And that bothers you more than anything else, despite what you have to say. For that sole reason, I win.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#273952 Mar 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
how are the 2 unbiased polls going?
there is a new one of him hiding in his tower, check it out
he did the usual bury it, but all laughed in his face and still post in it
some great choices...
Keep bumping them!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273953 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondly, You're in Poway on your Dad's dime, just like you are now. I've read what you sent to Brookhaven, how you pleaded for him not to ruin your "constant source of income" from your Dad.
Again, your money means nothing to me because I know it's all bullshit anyway. The measure of a true man, real maturity, has no price range. You're a simpleton piece of shit, immature, self-important, a loser & a liar. You could be the richest guy in the world, wouldn't change the fact that you're a small, pathetic little man. I don't need ANY money from my Father. I work & pay my own way. That's the difference between you & I. You're a bottom feeding little freeloader, a financial burden on your family.
And last, you have no idea how old I really am. You have no idea who I really am. You'll never know for sure who I am. And that bothers you more than anything else, despite what you have to say. For that sole reason, I win.
Show some class. Anything I said in a pvt message to another poster, stays off a public forum. And I work and pay my own way anyways. While I may have posted that, I didn't mean it in the way you're talking it. I am looking at several different business ventures. It had to do with potential business partners. Last thing they want to get involved in is with someone who is talking to police because of an online forum. It wasn't because of my dad

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#273954 Mar 18, 2013
orginal text.....

http://www.danshanoff.com/2009/07/david-ortiz...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273955 Mar 18, 2013
And I do know you're 19. I also know you're not in school now. And I know about the young girl you have a crush on

And its funny which means I'm laughing at you. And when I laugh, I win
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273956 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>I believe most were using. Until the topic became mainstream a few years ago, then it slowed down with players using. But look at the kind of contract you could get if using helped you. Look at a guy like Bret Boone. Remember how small he was. He used, got built like a tank, had a few great years and got his lifetime contract
I can't agree with the term "most" but I'll say alot more than originally thought.

The hush hush stuff on Teixi has been around a while. Odd Davidoff chooses this point in time to hint at it.

Yankee Stadium

#273957 Mar 18, 2013
2013....., Curt Schilling predicts "the Red Sox will finish in last place. Totally. Bottom of the barrel." Added Schilling, "Straight up last place. And there is no context for this whatsoever."

http://www.overthemonster.com/2013/1/15/38780...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#273958 Mar 18, 2013
Don't see how up in Iona is causing much controversy. From Floral Park, Iona is up. Just like I could say up in West Palm, because I'm in Ft Lauderdale. People need to start paying closer attention to maps
Good Point....being in Floral Park I go out to the Hamptons, into the city, up to Iona or down to Florida

Yankee Stadium

#273959 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I can't agree with the term "most" but I'll say alot more than originally thought.
The hush hush stuff on Teixi has been around a while. Odd Davidoff chooses this point in time to hint at it.
Pedroria on steriods.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273960 Mar 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Its not just power guys that benefited. Think of the relievers who are expected to be ready each night. And if they aren't able to produce, their spot can be taken on the roster by a younger guy coming up the ranks. Guys want to hit the gym and get stronger at the same time travelling thruout the season. Peer pressure think of. Not to mention the crazy contract which is guaranteed
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#273961 Mar 18, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
orginal text.....
http://www.danshanoff.com/2009/07/david-ortiz...
Yeah thats what 4 years old and Ortiz has tested clean and increased his output since?

And your report wasn't from your market's major paper.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#273962 Mar 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser you are

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#273963 Mar 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Good Point....being in Floral Park I go out to the Hamptons, into the city, up to Iona or down to Florida
If I say I'm going up to Orlando, does that mean I don't live in Lauderdale. Star Wars is almost here and I can't wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min zef 311,620
Mets talk back (Dec '06) 28 min jimi-yank 29,276
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 50 min rainmaker2016 16,040
trump mind flips flops 1 hr trump filps and f... 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Curiouser And Cur... 61,038
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 212
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr Suff III 13,363

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages