Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272761 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>We'll always agree no one gives a shit about Donnie and we have the private messages from Jimbo and others to prove it but I suggest you retract your bogus private messages you had a kid post in here regarding myself. You're a resonable guy until it comes to your wallet, i'd hate to have Suffolk County Health Inspectors drop by your store on an every other day basis. They're worse then cockroaches, you can spray everyday but eventually they'll be back in full force.
Sounds very spiteful for getting BUSTED as a dirty filthy scumbag liar the "works" today huh T_man? LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#272762 Mar 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course momma/t_man is pissed off....he got exposed and busted big time as a scumbag liar that we all knew anyway....not living in Floral Park nor any suites at shiti field.....fat boy is fuming stalking Troll all over Topix forums......

its just too damn funny...deep down he knew we were fully aware of it

but, to see it in print...to see unbiased toss him up in print

it kills him

and now, dirty water....there are your low lifes..and momma with the phony profiles

it will be a riot to see him back the scumbags now. tman, too funny, lmao

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#272763 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>We'll always agree no one gives a shit about Donnie and we have the private messages from Jimbo and others to prove it but I suggest you retract your bogus private messages you had a kid post in here regarding myself. You're a resonable guy until it comes to your wallet, i'd hate to have Suffolk County Health Inspectors drop by your store on an every other day basis. They're worse then cockroaches, you can spray everyday but eventually they'll be back in full force.
Hey fatty, did you ever ask yourself who it was who told us who you are and about bouncing checks?

Think about that fatty before you make any more stupid threats to anyone you can't back up.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272764 Mar 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds very spiteful for getting BUSTED as a dirty filthy scumbag liar the "works" today huh T_man? LMFAO

I'm proud its don, you and me they cannot stand

woooo hooooo

so busted...tman...its killing him.

Washington, DC

#272765 Mar 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
If I get the transcripts with what i have from before, he goes down and fattie is over and out.
To be honest I am surprised he was not prosecuted.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272766 Mar 11, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Any "major developments" spring up?
Is Unbiased on the phone with the "anti crime cyber department" yet?
Did Momma call the suffolk county board of health yet?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A!

they are in shock...they did the denials only thing is, no sympathy from this group here

its killing momma as you gave up his outrageous lies

and posted one from unbiased confirming he was tman

the sad thing is how bad they stalked and helped out

what low life idiots.

they should be in jail.

oh, no developments...nothing...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#272767 Mar 11, 2013
Here's a goodie
On April 4, 12,
> Brookhaven John wrote:
>>> Hey Momma C Jimi just sent me a PM saying he dosent agree with Don in fact he can't stand him and wishes I would have met him to punch his lights out.
>>
>>> John how are you ? Jimbos pretty stupid but even he knows Carters the forum azzwipe.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272768 Mar 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fatty, did you ever ask yourself who it was who told us who you are and about bouncing checks?
Think about that fatty before you make any more stupid threats to anyone you can't back up.

he hasn't backed up a threat since day 1...all bs..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272769 Mar 11, 2013
by the way, criminals

i marked down every page and post number

expect them to be tossed in your face at various times...

its over

tman, lmfao...

Washington, DC

#272770 Mar 11, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Of course momma/t_man is pissed off....he got exposed and busted big time as a scumbag liar that we all knew anyway....not living in Floral Park nor any suites at shiti field.....fat boy is fuming stalking Troll all over Topix forums......
And it was his buddy that confirmed who he was. Wonder if gets that or is he too stupid?

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#272771 Mar 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one thing we can all count on everyday, you bore us.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272772 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Here's a goodie
On April 4, 12,
> Brookhaven John wrote:
>>> Hey Momma C Jimi just sent me a PM saying he dosent agree with Don in fact he can't stand him and wishes I would have met him to punch his lights out.
>>
>>> John how are you ? Jimbos pretty stupid but even he knows Carters the forum azzwipe.

lmfao...nice try...its edited..and your desperate...lets have bhj say what it is

donnie, nor anyone else will believe it...

i don't and that is what counts...that is when john and i were fighting anyway

lmfao...you lose.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272773 Mar 11, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud its don, you and me they cannot stand
woooo hooooo
so busted...tman...its killing him.
momma / T-man is sinking deep in quicksand yet in his last breath keep spewing stupid shit from the mouth....he's burning up inside a riot....lmfao

Washington, DC

#272774 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one thing we can all count on everyday, you bore us.
thank you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272775 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Here's a goodie
On March 4, 2013,
>So you busted me as Tman. Big deal. You have no proof. I am mad at un for tossing me out there, but he knows I have all his stalking secrets.> I will share them with you if he does this again. >I intend to make you look stupid if i ever see any tman stuff. Watch what I can do,> I will get carter to never post you again.
ok. nice try fattie. lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272776 Mar 11, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one thing we can all count on everyday, you bore us.

"us" wtf...there is no us stupid...its you and your phony profiles

game over tman...

“I wasn't born to fit it”

Since: Aug 07

I was born to stand out

#272777 Mar 11, 2013
My long lost tablet actually had this profile saved all this time of inactivity. Hey Brookhaven, I have not seen any retractions yet by you. I will mess with you and continue to mess with you until you are forced to go to the police. Then we shall let them decide if those posts were edited. You full well damm know my chats with magicrat were nothing bad and just showed some poor judgement. I did nothing to advance what he eventually did. I'm telling you now you will be sorry for your lies and smears of me. At least deep down, this tells me that we both know I did nothing wrong. Otherwise you wouldn't make up these lies. I have a PI up there and every one of your good pals will be turned upside down till I find which one exactly is the Troll. Heck a female will talk to your daughter if need be to discover his identity. I will finish both you liars. Go to the police with what you posted. I dare you. You cannot because you know its made up lies. And thats why I have all the confidence in myself from here on in and I will be messing with you big time

Admit it was made up and edited already. We talked a while back ago. You know I know people on LI. Heck, we both recall that big musclehead crazy dealer who lived in Kings Park a while back ago above that restaurant. Some seafood place on 25A. So you know I'm real. Popei's was the place I think but not sure. I am going to have so many people mess with you. You decide if its worth it? And go to the police so Topix can decide if those posts were edited.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272778 Mar 11, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
And it was his buddy that confirmed who he was. Wonder if gets that or is he too stupid?
He's avoiding that big time confrontation.....momma is very stupid no doubt about that.....and has thrown junior under the bus several times before when junior was supposedly on vacation......but momma can't be this stupid to get spiteful on junior for exposing him on this......fatboy is in desperate mode right now panicking at the wheel.....its a riot....lmfao
um

Rock Hill, SC

#272779 Mar 11, 2013
um

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#272780 Mar 11, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Wednesday Jun 20
Reply »
>Talk to Palpatine…He has ways of finding stuff like that out…i dont even live in NY so i dont know much >about that..
Report Abuse | Block momma chamberlin
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Friday Jun 22
Reply »
>I’ll go along with it if you want…just to let you know I’m also momma chamberlin..I’m supposed to be >at the Met game right now LMAO..if you want to message me later use the momma profile….
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>Jimbo won’t help you…you can trust me..Ask Palpatine about me he’ll tell you…you can return the >favor by saying you went to Citi with me and sat in my suite..That will really piss off jimbo….
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Saturday Jun 23
Reply »
>No I don’t have a suite for real…I just say I do to piss off jimbo and the Meth head LMAO! But go along >with me anyway and I’ll help you out however I can..say I introduced you to RA Dickey..
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Sunday Jun 24
Reply »
>I told you he could find stuff for you..did you see what he found about about ETR? If you need to >message me I’ll be in my TMAN profile..I told them I’m going to Belmont then on to Citi LMAO!
Delete
Message from momma chamberlin to MagickRat, Monday Jun 25
Reply »
>I’ll keep blaming the Meth Head Paul….I don’t care what you do to BHJ or his daughter….but if your >serious about what you just said just keep my name out of it..
Delete
Message from TMAN_Mets to MagickRat, Thursday Jun 28
Reply »
>Did they really get you??
Report Abuse | Block TMAN_Mets
Delete

tman!!!! momma!!!

busted...lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 4 min N Bam 2,150
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 13 min SirLiesAlot 5,413
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 26 min Bruddah Z 318,323
Juan Williams 1 hr Ace 3
Poor people should pack up and leave New York 2 hr Sexywhitewoman 6
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,680
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 18,808

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages