“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272221 Mar 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, you're a coward and not worth my time. Unless you're going to tell me that you will show up in my lobby sometime whenever you like, or tell me where you are up there, stop posting me. You're a coward and scared to death of me. Otherwise at the very least, you'd tell me where you are. You fear any confrontation with me
Yawn.

I thought you knew where I was? What happened to your "spy network"?

Did I steer you in the wrong direction?

Your dance is getting old. I'll still push the buttons though. For OTHER'S amusement this time. I haven't gotten totally bored of you yet. You're done as far as any "major developments" are concerned. I've used you up & threw you away like the whore that you are...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272222 Mar 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
I'm a little busy right now so don't have the time to answer my 5 messages in my inbox. Its easier to just say here once. Thanks for the congrats. Like you each said, It was an easy knockout win for me
Y-A-W-N
Yeah sure.
Say it enough times, you might even believe it yourself.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272223 Mar 6, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Great move by Rex. Just about finished. Revis to Falcons for a boatload of picks. Finally Rex will chose all his guys with no more Tannebaum. Its a great day to be a Jets fan. Rex will be here a long time
Whenever the Jets don't play, it's a great day to be a Jets fan. Not playing means not losing...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272224 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
whats ironic is the phrase you used is from dirty water
he was one of 4 guys who taunted and still does yank fans and posters, calling names, cursing, etc
brookhaven was one of them. "we" were the enemy. momma and poor, unbiased were picked on and "falsely" accused of stalking, etc...and of course, they played it up big time..all for one and one for all
yet, we warned them. they will at first chance backstab you...
as you now know, its all true. the horror stories way, way prior to the blog actually saving us, are facts. the numerous people run out of here, even 2 sox fans, facts
but, dirty water has this thing.."do not step on my toes, I wont step on yours"
so, what happened in detail to bhj does not matter, does not count
the famous, "I dont care" line is tossed out...as long as they kiss his ass, and dont harass him, he could care less what happened to bhj, me or anyone...matter of fact, its called whining...now when un whines and as you see he does, its ignored by that clown.
a cruel thing to say, but i pray they get his info one day. thats the only way he will be like the rest of us
and, you know its all true now.
untill all support is gone, then they exist. holding onto a dope who needs them just as bad.
the only way to get rid of it, is as i told you a while back.
but, i agree, big time, they are a 100 times less effective now...
The way I see it. Unbiased has now been exiled. I've reduced him to nothing. Now that the truth is out, his opinions, his posts, his diatribe all means nothing. Irrelevant posts from a defeated poster. Sure he can still post & cry. But that's all he's got left. Crying. Notice he's not even threatening anymore? He don't have the firepower for it anymore. I've depleted all of his strength. He's nothing more than a pathetic little boy threatening nuclear war while throwing party snaps. Defeated & deflated. Totally irrelevant. I think the thing that hurts him the most is that it's not only in this room. The entire Topix site now knows it. His words mean nothing in any thread he goes to. Nothing left but lies.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272225 Mar 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Kansas City of all teams is undefeated in 10 games!

they have some good young players, adding sheilds will help them

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272226 Mar 6, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
Great move by Rex. Just about finished. Revis to Falcons for a boatload of picks. Finally Rex will chose all his guys with no more Tannebaum. Its a great day to be a Jets fan. Rex will be here a long time

what did i say you would pull, "good riddance'

by the way ahem, tman...why have the 49ers on your profile when your a jet shill

oh, reason...your momma chamberlin with the usual rex lies

and, your boss ordered you out of this profile..

you just continue to prove me right, thanks!

please continue the work for the jets lie, along with the work with the mets lie..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272227 Mar 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Y-A-W-N
Yeah sure.
Say it enough times, you might even believe it yourself.

oh, I believe the messages in his box...the only person stupid enough to send him one is momma and in his tman profile also...safe to say , momma now has permission to be a coward and post away as tman

i was told, that momma is scared stiff of you...he is worried you have other messages of his lies..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272228 Mar 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever the Jets don't play, it's a great day to be a Jets fan. Not playing means not losing...

I do miss the clown bus stories and rex driving the clown bus...its hilarious

and when he gets fired next year, I know who will hide for weeks...

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#272229 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
robertson has some stiffness in his shoulder and shut down for a day or 2...
by the way, anyone notice that the rangers and angels are even worse then the yanks in spring training games?
silence.
Thats OK for other teams since its only spring training for them, but not the Yankees its life and death for them.

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#272230 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I do miss the clown bus stories and rex driving the clown bus...its hilarious
and when he gets fired next year, I know who will hide for weeks...
The Revis chit chat about trading him to the 49ers makes sense if you think about it. Jets get lower under the cap and get much needed draft picks to upgrade their roster.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272231 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
The Revis chit chat about trading him to the 49ers makes sense if you think about it. Jets get lower under the cap and get much needed draft picks to upgrade their roster.

did you see how many picks the niners have? they can give the jets 3 or more in a heartbeat...

the falcons, lmao..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272232 Mar 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats OK for other teams since its only spring training for them, but not the Yankees its life and death for them.

bad only counts for the yanks...even games that do not count..so weird..

sad, how hate and bitterness have ruined some..
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#272233 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/spo rts/baseball/yankees/yankees-i nsider-mo-closes-game-action-a rticle-1.1280603
what, mo may pitch today? say what?
according to the haters, he has not thrown...sitting around.
that lie is as good as the jeter not fielding, running or hitting lie
safe to say, the digusted yank fan is no other then momma acting like he did with slackers...bitter and full of spite..
but, the other nut job, who comes here to taunt, share his bitterness and lie is almost as bad...a miracle the auzzie wacko has not come here to lie and taunt yet.
" I did was not here last season"
" I see you did not show the date of that post"
" I won't post you or paul"
next up...the new tag is "polls" which his buddy momma makes up also, and both his buddies post in them also
but, if he really wants one or 2...it would be very easy and expect momma to do it and blame me
Yeeah? What he been pitching under a different name?

http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/stats/sortable... '1'

Oh he's up today??...maybe Pettitte or CC got his beach chair.

But he won't be pitching.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#272234 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
robertson has some stiffness in his shoulder and shut down for a day or 2...
by the way, anyone notice that the rangers and angels are even worse then the yanks in spring training games?
silence.
Angels and Rangers worse you say...but doesn't count you say....so it counts when theyre WORSE than the Yankees?

So much for your silence when it exposes your stupidity.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#272235 Mar 6, 2013
Derek Jeter on Brian Cashman's ankle injury: "I have a scooter and a wheelchair if he wants to use it."

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272236 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeeah? What he been pitching under a different name?
http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/stats/sortable... '1'
Oh he's up today??...maybe Pettitte or CC got his beach chair.
But he won't be pitching.

Personalreasons. He will on saturday. Say aren't you the guy who claimed he did not post here last season? Didn't you claim you would not post me or paul?

Still lying? Its expected
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#272237 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
they have some good young players, adding sheilds will help them
Yet another team that avoids FA to develop from within. Top 10 draft picks for almost a decade & little to show. To me, says something about their scouting & player development methods...

Think .500 is possible, maybe 85 wins. Can see them struggling to win 70 this coming season...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272238 Mar 6, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels and Rangers worse you say...but doesn't count you say....so it counts when theyre WORSE than the Yankees?
So much for your silence when it exposes your stupidity.

Where did I say it "counts".

The only stupidity comes from you and your lying. I just pointed out 2 teams having a worse spring then the yanks. Your hate,bitterness and spite sends you off the deep end. You have issues. Must be the lying. Not to mention being a coward and running out on your team at the end of the season. Comes back to taunt. A pure scumbag.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#272239 Mar 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Personalreasons. He will on saturday. Say aren't you the guy who claimed he did not post here last season? Didn't you claim you would not post me or paul?
Still lying? Its expected
Are you that fuckinstupid I have to type it 10 times: I was not posting here at the end of last season when Granderson was hitting .232 as your moron twin Pauly claimed.

I know your SOP is to start twisting the truth the minute your stupidity is exposed.

OK. You were wrong about Rivera. Youre wrong about alot of things. Because youre a bitterly obsessed twisted arsehole. Accept it and be a man...or at least try to be.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#272240 Mar 6, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another team that avoids FA to develop from within. Top 10 draft picks for almost a decade & little to show. To me, says something about their scouting & player development methods...
Think .500 is possible, maybe 85 wins. Can see them struggling to win 70 this coming season...
Says alot that the Royals couldn't sign guys over slot and were left with high picks at little yield as well.

Thats changed now.

Have the Royals? I think your prediction is dead on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 309,249
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 52,331
Vanessa Anne Hudgens Phone Number (Jan '08) 2 hr Zannesaforever rocks 744
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Feb '15 Leeann 64
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... Oct '14 truthteller 1
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. (Aug '14) Aug '14 NY Paw Pals 1
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]