Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272292 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
safe to say, the soxies best hitter.
should i do what momma did yesterday? what a shame.
Bingo this link is what I'm talking about.....I like Cuddyer and Kotchman in this suggestions from Heyman......but again doubt Hal goes there....

http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/03/yankees...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272293 Mar 7, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't judge. C'mon out for your daily trouncing...

judging is from momma...i was the only one he did it to everyday, any forum i go in...now its you and me...he will follow you around topix..and report back to unbiased what you post.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272294 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Good points! Why would mesa or almonte ride the bench? Grandy is out. Put one in every day and let him play now.
Why not get someone like Cuddyer for that spot? an already establish player that could also play 3B and 1B......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272295 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo this link is what I'm talking about.....I like Cuddyer and Kotchman in this suggestions from Heyman......but again doubt Hal goes there....

you know my feelings on cuddyer, safe to say we would be happy and yank fans would like him...he can play first and the outfield

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272296 Mar 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think its nice that Farell will arrange for the golf cart to take and back and forth to the hot dog truck so he doesn't over due it and is ready for opening day.
Getting him from the Jays is paying off already.

by july, they will want francona back...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272298 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Bingo this link is what I'm talking about.....I like Cuddyer and Kotchman in this suggestions from Heyman......but again doubt Hal goes there....

did you see the note about mo having to go home for personal reasons

the usual scumbag made fun of it...low class pos. a supposed baseball post of his...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272299 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Why not get someone like Cuddyer for that spot? an already establish player that could also play 3B and 1B......

why not have cuddyer play first while teix out and finally give a kid a chance...

one of the issues with the yanks..we do not let the kids play..he just might be good.

maxwell hit 16 homers...and played good defense...he would have been a huge up grade over bad knees jones..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272300 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
why not have cuddyer play first while teix out and finally give a kid a chance...
one of the issues with the yanks..we do not let the kids play..he just might be good.
maxwell hit 16 homers...and played good defense...he would have been a huge up grade over bad knees jones..
What if they are not good?....let say someone like Almonte is given the chance.....and he does horribly......send him down to the minors for someone else like Mesa and he does the same......it could be shattering to their ego and effect their performance going back to AAA these are future stars were talking about here....seems pretty risky.......time to bring those guys up is when they're blossoming with full steam ahead.......however...if they do get the call and workout great.....I'd love to post I was totally wrong here......

I totally agree with you on Maxwell.....and I believed Maxwell would of been on the team last year no doubt if Jones wasn't already given that 1 year 4M deal.....Hal wasn't about to eat that.....no way.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272301 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>What if they are not good?....let say someone like Almonte is given the chance.....and he does horribly......send him down to the minors for someone else like Mesa and he does the same......it could be shattering to their ego and effect their performance going back to AAA these are future stars were talking about here....seems pretty risky.......time to bring those guys up is when they're blossoming with full steam ahead.......however...if they do get the call and workout great.....I'd love to post I was totally wrong here......
I totally agree with you on Maxwell.....and I believed Maxwell would of been on the team last year no doubt if Jones wasn't already given that 1 year 4M deal.....Hal wasn't about to eat that.....no way.

maxwell was as unproven as they are...and the yanks have outfield depth in the minors besides mustlier and almonte...

if you said fine for maxwell, then trust the other 2...at some point we have to let them play...

cuddyer is one that is beyond a perfect fit..outfield, infield and can hit..a shame they are not on the phone making this one work..its not some huge costly deal

kotchman might be another good fit..only thing if tex comes back, he is a first baseman only...and not a homer guy

lets grab cuddyer, and try out one of the kids, the one who plays the best in spring training...just as maxwell did

we do agree on the cuddyer one though...that has always pissed me off...

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#272302 Mar 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think its nice that Farell will arrange for the golf cart to take and back and forth to the hot dog truck so he doesn't over due it and is ready for opening day.
Getting him from the Jays is paying off already.
LOL
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272303 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
maxwell was as unproven as they are...and the yanks have outfield depth in the minors besides mustlier and almonte...
if you said fine for maxwell, then trust the other 2...at some point we have to let them play...
cuddyer is one that is beyond a perfect fit..outfield, infield and can hit..a shame they are not on the phone making this one work..its not some huge costly deal
kotchman might be another good fit..only thing if tex comes back, he is a first baseman only...and not a homer guy
lets grab cuddyer, and try out one of the kids, the one who plays the best in spring training...just as maxwell did
we do agree on the cuddyer one though...that has always pissed me off...
Almonte and Maxwell are 2 different kinda prospect stories here.......Almonte is a future star....in B.O.A. top 50....Maxwell wasn't......Maxwell was better than Jones......Almonte would be a fill in for Grandy for about 6 weeks than its back to AA or AAA a taste of big league ball than being demoted.....or ride the bench......where if your are patient with him.....giving him more time to keep developing his skills down there in the minors should only make him better....same with Romine.....Mustelier defense sucks......he needs to improve with his glove work......Hey Jim again if Almonte is given the chance when the season starts and does a great job.....I'd be glad to say I was wrong here.....but I think the Yanks a team still built to win right now...would be better off with establish players like Cuddyer and Kotchman moving forward......but that's not gonna happen anyway......Hal's way most likely is Juan Rivera or Matt Diaz and Dan Johnson to the rescue......the nickel and dime way......he's turning the Yanks into a small market team that charges big time amount for seats at the stadium......and that kinda shit pisses me off.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272304 Mar 7, 2013
Per the ny post and espn. Riveria will announce his retirement at the end of this season. They report he will pitch on saturday. He did not the other day for personal reasons and had to go to westchester ny.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272305 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
by july, they will want francona back...
Absolutely....Bobby V was a hardcore dick that no one wanted to play for....fat slob momma's kinda guy.....and Farrell is as soft as it gets.....one extreme to the other.... a special cart for papi in ST with his mango juice alongside with him how sweet.....lmfao

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272306 Mar 7, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Per the ny post and espn. Riveria will announce his retirement at the end of this season. They report he will pitch on saturday. He did not the other day for personal reasons and had to go to westchester ny.
LMAO! And nothing to replace him with and the Boys will have the vault locked up again in 2014.

1972...LMAO!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272307 Mar 7, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! And nothing to replace him with and the Boys will have the vault locked up again in 2014.
1972...LMAO!
Ruh roh. You just got the boss in trouble!

“Lou and the "Babe"”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee immortals

#272308 Mar 7, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely....Bobby V was a hardcore dick that no one wanted to play for....fat slob momma's kinda guy.....and Farrell is as soft as it gets.....one extreme to the other.... a special cart for papi in ST with his mango juice alongside with him how sweet.....lmfao
No they love Farrell, even Beckett wants to come back after hearing that the post game "all you can eat" chicken and beer buffet table has been reinstated.
noooo

Shelby, NC

#272309 Mar 7, 2013
noooo

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272310 Mar 7, 2013
Still no sign of the Congressman, huh?

Maybe he's at another book coloring party...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272311 Mar 7, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No they love Farrell, even Beckett wants to come back after hearing that the post game "all you can eat" chicken and beer buffet table has been reinstated.
Absolutely....Lackey wants in on that chicken and beer stuff also and he can invite his wife and the whole family in from NH and have a feast.....LMFAO

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272312 Mar 7, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Still no sign of the Congressman, huh?
Maybe he's at another book coloring party...
The "boss" hides while his stooge judges...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 21 min TMAN_Mets 42,106
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr rainmaker2016 15,631
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 4 hr Jack 137
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... (May '16) 6 hr Well Well 35
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 hr Princess Hey 16,759
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) 7 hr empty_sockets 76
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Moans6157 62,300

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages