Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning I sent the following message to Un :
On February 04, 13, Brookhaven John wrote:
> I'm warning you, Un. Stay the fuck out of my business. We have no ties to
> each other. You are a fucking piece of shit liar. You fucked me over the
> second you had the chance to. I have all the manuscripts. Don't make me come
> after you next. I have enough dirt on you to fucking bury you if I want. Quit
> now before you really start to piss me off & I'll even call off Anti-Troll.
> You want to keep playing games & you'll find yourself in some deep deep shit.
> Understand me? You know what I'm capable of...
To which Unbiased replied :
I am sorry for everything and wish you all the best. And I mean this. I will honor what you request
He then sent me another :
John, look. Is there anything I can do to earn your trust and honor again? I mean well. I really do
Look, I'm a pretty forgiving guy. And I'm willing to let bygones be bygones. But my daughter now lives with me. I don't want any of this crap leaking out to her. My ex-wife is just further itching to bury me.(Turns out she needed those child support checks a little more than Jessica did & now she's holding a grudge) It's got to stop now. Un, consider yourself forgiven. I have no further intentions of posting anything that's going to stir the pot anymore. It's over...

a liar?? omg..what a shock...why this is the buddy of dirty water...

lmfao...too bad un did not get dw info...he is trying however

in case of the edited lie...post number 269302

more to come for the stalkers and liars...

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272035 Mar 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been pretty busy at work with spring training in full gear and ticket sales booming but i got a few minutes to read some back posts, it was great reading DW make fools of jimbo and meth head, just like old times. And i'm a little nervous about this spermbag troll...seems he likes bringing up bhjs underage daughter a little too much, like 3 posts a day everyday same as him constantly mentioning the kinky stuff supposedly found on majicrats computer and in his car...this pervert is sounding more and more like someone who hides in the bushes around schoolyards wanking himself
The weather we're having here really sucks in the mornings and evenings. Its colder than usual here now and its only colder up where the Mets are. During the day though its very nice.

Nice to see DW back however he did screw up a bit when he said he wasn't here last year. On looking back, he was here till about a month before I went to Maui. I left end of June. No biggie really. Just an honest mistake or sarcasm by him. No need for him to be called a liar over it

Yesterday was the beginning of the end for the Troll. His best bet at this point is to be a man and take me up on my offer and come down here to my residence. Because I'm putting together all the pieces to the puzzle. I'm unlike the other jerk/offs he harassed on Topix

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272036 Mar 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been pretty busy at work with spring training in full gear and ticket sales booming but i got a few minutes to read some back posts, it was great reading DW make fools of jimbo and meth head, just like old times. And i'm a little nervous about this spermbag troll...seems he likes bringing up bhjs underage daughter a little too much, like 3 posts a day everyday same as him constantly mentioning the kinky stuff supposedly found on majicrats computer and in his car...this pervert is sounding more and more like someone who hides in the bushes around schoolyards wanking himself
Got a big meeting today. A few weeks ago, my book signings at Barnes and Noble was such a success, now theres talk of doing a movie. Hopefully by the end of the month, the casting is completed

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272037 Mar 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all about running away doncha Shirley....
He still owes Brookhaven $20 for gas money

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272038 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>The boss loves when he gets your money LMAO!
I'm going to make even more money if another poll is started. I already reached an agreement to raise my fees

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272039 Mar 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
On the ESPN site, the MLB schedule already has the Mets starting Johan on the 1st in the opener vs SD. Is this an ESPN assumption?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272040 Mar 5, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Also the Mets and Yankees both open at 1pm at home. Thats odd.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272041 Mar 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just give us an intelligent answer to the question?
Because everyone knows youre incapable of it is the obvious answer. Because you never can give an intelligent answer. Because in the history of the english language no one has ever uttered this statement:
"we need an intelligent answer, lets go down to the warehouse."
You are an idiot and your posts aren't worth reading.
Stop with your little whining girl act moron....you never told anyone why you left from here like a big pussbag last year as the sox were headed for the cellar.....but than again we all knew why you Aussie coward.....and further more you claimed you couldn't stand this forum and here you go inviting yourself back when no one wanted you back......but I'm sure as soon as the sox fade away so will you dopey.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272042 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your little whining girl act moron....you never told anyone why you left from here like a big pussbag last year as the sox were headed for the cellar.....but than again we all knew why you Aussie coward.....and further more you claimed you couldn't stand this forum and here you go inviting yourself back when no one wanted you back......but I'm sure as soon as the sox fade away so will you dopey.....

Guy is a nut job. Keeps bringing up grandy's bad average. But ignores gomes,napoli and victorino bad averages. He then cherry picks a good year of napoli. Forgets the bad. Or lester and his 9 wins. Bucholtz and his bad back. Lackey. All those great rookies who for 3 years helped them suck.

Then it was " I won't post paul or jim". That did not last long. Or his gone from last season lie exposed. A coward who runs out on his sox when they are doing bad. And a liar.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272043 Mar 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>On the ESPN site, the MLB schedule already has the Mets starting Johan on the 1st in the opener vs SD. Is this an ESPN assumption?
Johan, Niese, Harvey will complete the 3 game swwep of your Padres to start the year

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272044 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>The weather we're having here really sucks in the mornings and evenings. Its colder than usual here now and its only colder up where the Mets are. During the day though its very nice.
Nice to see DW back however he did screw up a bit when he said he wasn't here last year. On looking back, he was here till about a month before I went to Maui. I left end of June. No biggie really. Just an honest mistake or sarcasm by him. No need for him to be called a liar over it
Yesterday was the beginning of the end for the Troll. His best bet at this point is to be a man and take me up on my offer and come down here to my residence. Because I'm putting together all the pieces to the puzzle. I'm unlike the other jerk/offs he harassed on Topix
Still waiting for your "major development". How much longer is it going to be? I'm growing bored with you.

Why don't you just come clean & say what everybody in here already knows?

You've got nothing.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272045 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Got a big meeting today. A few weeks ago, my book signings at Barnes and Noble was such a success, now theres talk of doing a movie. Hopefully by the end of the month, the casting is completed
One more lie! Forgot all about this one. Just need two more for the 2nd bracket poll.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272046 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I'm unlike the other jerk/offs he harassed on Topix
You can say that again. I yawn when I post you. It's almost criminal how I can get you to dance when I push your buttons. It's borderline bullying. I've never had it this easy before.

“Lets go Mets/49ers”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272047 Mar 5, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with your little whining girl act moron....you never told anyone why you left from here like a big pussbag last year as the sox were headed for the cellar.....but than again we all knew why you Aussie coward.....and further more you claimed you couldn't stand this forum and here you go inviting yourself back when no one wanted you back......but I'm sure as soon as the sox fade away so will you dopey.....
Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272048 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Johan, Niese, Harvey will complete the 3 game swwep of your Padres to start the year

Afraid to post as momma? Recall the citi field lie exposed. We all enjoyed your humiliation of unbiased over the summer. Shall I repost some? The obama ones? The taunts? Classic.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272049 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place

Nice try momma. You did this to fu last year. That did not work nor will this. I admit you do fool one. You might hook him.
yap

Charlotte, NC

#272050 Mar 5, 2013
yap yap yap
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272051 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Guy is a nut job. Keeps bringing up grandy's bad average. But ignores gomes,napoli and victorino bad averages. He then cherry picks a good year of napoli. Forgets the bad. Or lester and his 9 wins. Bucholtz and his bad back. Lackey. All those great rookies who for 3 years helped them suck.
Then it was " I won't post paul or jim". That did not last long. Or his gone from last season lie exposed. A coward who runs out on his sox when they are doing bad. And a liar.
Nope and we knew it wouldn't last for long......no doubt the Aussie moron is a nut job...a scumbag....here to slam the Yanks.....won't talk about the last place pathetic sox at all except the sugarcoat BS lies.....he's another momma big time.....on here to annoy only just like them.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#272052 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Guy is just a taunting nutjob. He ran off soon as I proved his lie yesterday of not being here last season. I pray the stalkers get a hold of his info. Wonder if the "do not step on my toes" still would apply here. Maybe he will fake another heart attack when the Sox fall into last place
Nice try momma......but you and your pal are stalkers big time as you keep telling on yourself ya fat slob.....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272053 Mar 5, 2013
TMAN_Mets wrote:
<quoted text>Johan, Niese, Harvey will complete the 3 game swwep of your Padres to start the year
Not sure if the Mets sweep. I'm starting game 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 3 min Hingle McCringleb... 2,831
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 39 min Enough 18,793
Who is the biggest liar on TOPIX, Nemo or Youno... 54 min Clandestine Macabre 4
Time Magazine Picks a General for the War on Cu... 56 min Robert Burns 4
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1

Fire Warning for Queens County was issued at April 18 at 3:49AM EDT

More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]