Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272105 Mar 5, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
DET should've signed Soriano when his agent was shopping him for $10 million less than originally asked...
Youre right there, bit of a panic beginning then with the new CBA draft loophole. Guess only Lohse caught in it now.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#272106 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooo!
"I'm gonna beat you up!"
"I lift things up & put them down!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eOSeOieLh7sXX
Read a book & get back to me. Preferably something that doesn't have the words "Death Star" in it...
Are you leaving now? Because I'm really in the mood for some Subway but I don't want to miss any of your wisdom...
Dude, the Death Star was the coolest thing ever on a movie screen with the exception of a light saber. Put me in control of the Death Star and 1st thing I'm doing is blowing up the white house.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272107 Mar 5, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem so in touch with the police roll, How fast was Pineda driving?
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...
How fast was Jim Leyritz going when he killed that woman?
Yankees players coaches front office guys media types.....so many they dedicated a page to it at Riv Ave Blues eh?
http://riveraveblues.com/tag/drunken-yankees/
The thing with Leyritz was the woman was more drunk than he was. That accident happened right around the block from me.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272108 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed, thankfully he went to the nats...a good fit there and a strong pen...
Yeah that really helps the Yankees if Mo lost the magic.

Say how's he pitching this spring?

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#272110 Mar 5, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, the Death Star was the coolest thing ever on a movie screen with the exception of a light saber. Put me in control of the Death Star and 1st thing I'm doing is blowing up the white house.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272111 Mar 5, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree and think they will win 95 games with their pitching. But I'm not a censor and posted that for discussion. I try and be as objective as I can while inside I am clearly a zealous die hard yankee fans.
I wouldn't hold as much faith in Hughes Pineda and Nova on the back end. CC being scaled back and Kuroda does his numbers flip flop like at LAD. Won't even mention the prospects of Pettitte being a season long factor or Phelps now advance scouted.

NYY pitching has as many question marks as BOS TBR and BAL. Loss of offense doesn't make their pitching better as it has in the past. Highly doubt 95 wins even if their old legs manage to stay off the DL.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272112 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget, Hannity tonight at 9pm. He's going to have some good guests on tonight. Greta is next. Another very informative show

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272113 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't hold as much faith in Hughes Pineda and Nova on the back end. CC being scaled back and Kuroda does his numbers flip flop like at LAD. Won't even mention the prospects of Pettitte being a season long factor or Phelps now advance scouted.
NYY pitching has as many question marks as BOS TBR and BAL. Loss of offense doesn't make their pitching better as it has in the past. Highly doubt 95 wins even if their old legs manage to stay off the DL.
Only team in the AL east that might get to 95 wins is Toronto

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272114 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Don't forget, Hannity tonight at 9pm. He's going to have some good guests on tonight. Greta is next. Another very informative show
I'll have my Nerf Dart guns & Oreos ready. Perhaps their "major developments" will be a little more interesting (and real) than yours. But then again, it IS Fox News. The only place where bullshit spews more than your mouth...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272115 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have my Nerf Dart guns & Oreos ready. Perhaps their "major developments" will be a little more interesting (and real) than yours. But then again, it IS Fox News. The only place where bullshit spews more than your mouth...
I was a proud guest on Hannity a few months prior to the 08 election. Him and I shared some laughs on his show that a community organizer was running for office and the fact that with the exception of Hollywood, it was mainly lowlifes and deadbeats all lining up to vote for him. People like you

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#272116 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I was a proud guest on Hannity a few months prior to the 08 election. Him and I shared some laughs on his show that a community organizer was running for office and the fact that with the exception of Hollywood, it was mainly lowlifes and deadbeats all lining up to vote for him. People like you
Alright! Just one more lie & I have a new list for the 2nd round bracket!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#272117 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yankees players coaches front office guys media types.....so many they dedicated a page to it at Riv Ave Blues eh?

wow, look who is back..the liar and coward

so, when do you run out of here with your tail between your legs?

how about that lie, was not here last season, i did what you wanted and reposted the post number, want more??

any more stupid lies?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272118 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

there is no development. no news...its a shout out, hoping your scared..if he had one thing, it would be tossed out

what he does now is guess..and then watch your reaction...

its over and momma quivering with fear...you see the tman and other bs posts...

he hated the citi field lie being exposed and he knows more is coming
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272119 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>Only team in the AL east that might get to 95 wins is Toronto
I'm not sure about the Jays. 2/3 of their roster has never won. Their manager has never won. The guys they picked up have never won.

Phillies stacked and didn't win. Red Sox stacked and didn't win. Miami stacked and didn't win now the Jays have those guys on the wrong end of backloaded contracts. Buerhle will earn 15-18m next season think the Jays can afford him or JJ around if they arent blitzing the league? They would be paying half of their usual budget for 4 guys.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272120 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah that really helps the Yankees if Mo lost the magic.
Say how's he pitching this spring?

spring counts?? huh?

how is 9 game winner lester doing...say, weren't you the guy who claimed era does not count, wins does??

or, new tune this year...because if its batting averages for hitter, your battle cry of last year, soxies in deep crap

say, how did you like your lie of not here last season being exposed as a pos stunt...a lie

what a coward, to run out when the sox are going bad...you can taunt but when it was gonna go worse, once again, you run for the hills..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#272121 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>

didn't you claim you don't post me and paul?
or was it, won't? need i repost that?
another lie?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#272122 Mar 5, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright! Just one more lie & I have a new list for the 2nd round bracket!
Dude, you got a lot of nerve. You have no idea who I am and who I know
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272123 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, look who is back..the liar and coward
so, when do you run out of here with your tail between your legs?
how about that lie, was not here last season, i did what you wanted and reposted the post number, want more??
any more stupid lies?
No you can just post me the one where I taunted Grandersons .232 BA as Pauly claimed. Thats your lie.

Greasing your fat moron in the desert for what...coming up on 6 years now? Wow wonder if you spent that time learning about baseball and not playing with your Star Wars toys while crying Poor Poor Jimi what you'd know now?

Why don't you make up a poll, pass a note in homeroom....whatever retard

“Lets go Mets/JETS”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#272124 Mar 5, 2013
<quoted text>I was a proud guest on Hannity a few months prior to the 08 election. Him and I shared some laughs on his show that a community organizer was running for office and the fact that with the exception of Hollywood, it was mainly lowlifes and deadbeats all lining up to vote for him. People like you
I can vouch for that
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#272125 Mar 5, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
spring counts?? huh?
how is 9 game winner lester doing...say, weren't you the guy who claimed era does not count, wins does??
or, new tune this year...because if its batting averages for hitter, your battle cry of last year, soxies in deep crap
say, how did you like your lie of not here last season being exposed as a pos stunt...a lie
what a coward, to run out when the sox are going bad...you can taunt but when it was gonna go worse, once again, you run for the hills..
It counts if your closer is spending his spring sitting in a beach chair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Anthony Weiner A Pedophile? 1 hr wtf of the year 2
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr analytical 738
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 2 hr stroking 56
Humma to marry Mrs C 2 hr Ewwwww 2016 3
News Women bare breasts for equality in New York City 2 hr Wall Street 2016 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Uno hoo 12,552
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Blue November 311,629

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages