Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271757 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to MLB he ain't.
Jeter got bumped for Votto in the 3rd bracket.
http://mlbnetwork.mlb.com/network/promotions/...
For the record, Matt Kemp made it all the way to the final bracket before being bumped for Votto.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271758 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Pulling in more posters from all around Topix, we now have 111 votes in on our Hot Topic poll, Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far). Let's check the latest results of what's quickly becoming the most popular poll on all of Topix!
Looks like "I never shared anything with Magicrat" has again taken a slim lead over the #2 "I'm a former Congressman". Holding a decent standing at #3 is "Just be nervous" while "I'm married" is right behind at #4. Noteworthy is that we have no ties this time around. "I don't take from my Dad what I didn't earn" is at #5. 6th place belongs to "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife" while it's double-album counterpart lie "I loaned Brookaven John money" is holding steady at 7th.
We must give some honerable mentions to some particular lies that were not included on the original poll. "I introduced Momma to Jimmy Buffet" & "I just got off the phone with the Governor" are two that must be considered.
For the record, we must note that Unbiased seems to be on the ropes with three different points.
1: His "I am the victim" whine.
2: His need to bring up Brookhavens past drug & alcohol problems.
3: His message to Brookhaven stating "That Anti-Troll is really beginning to annoy me.
Remember to vote often & bring in the newcomers! Post often to bump the poll to the top. This poll will not be buried!
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/long-island-c...

looks like threats are being made for going in forums

I sense a big problem with threats...

this is one great poll however.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271759 Mar 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like threats are being made for going in forums
I sense a big problem with threats...
this is one great poll however.
Let him threaten all he wants.
The moment he acts, we got him.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271760 Mar 1, 2013
Unbiased is now resorting to sending private messages pleading with other posters to not post in this forum or vote on this poll. He's attempting to hold back our right as Americans to vote! His treasonous attempts at banning the natural election process should be well noted to all fine patriots out there.

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!
VOTE OFTEN! POST OFTEN!
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271761 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Unbiased is now resorting to sending private messages pleading with other posters to not post in this forum or vote on this poll. He's attempting to hold back our right as Americans to vote! His treasonous attempts at banning the natural election process should be well noted to all fine patriots out there.
STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN!
VOTE OFTEN! POST OFTEN!
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...
LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD!

Is that why he is an ex congressman?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271762 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him threaten all he wants.
The moment he acts, we got him.

he does not mention the polls his dog buddy did of me and others..

the smarter poster is one momma created and votes in of him...

momma actually leads, so you know he votes in it. almost impossible for anyone to be ahead of momma in that poll

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271763 Mar 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think the way he's against free elections, he might have been a dictator.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271764 Mar 1, 2013
Jets bring in broken-down Garrard as possible competition for Sanchez...Looks like the the Jets new GM john Idzik doesn't think very much of sanchez...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271765 Mar 1, 2013
the don wrote:
Jets bring in broken-down Garrard as possible competition for Sanchez...Looks like the the Jets new GM john Idzik doesn't think very much of sanchez...
Jets are ridiculous. How can any Jet fan honestly think this team is striving to improve with guys like this? 35 years old, hasn't played since 2010. They might as well bring in Cap Rooney!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271766 Mar 1, 2013
the don wrote:

What's funny is he's better then "boy sanchise".

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271767 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Jets are ridiculous. How can any Jet fan honestly think this team is striving to improve with guys like this? 35 years old, hasn't played since 2010. They might as well bring in Cap Rooney!

Watch they draft barkley from usc next.

“I'm Fed Up”

Since: Feb 13

New York NY

#271768 Mar 1, 2013
I'm new to Topix and have been a regular blogger for " River Ave Blues " a great Yankee site that's been around quite some time. We get blogs from former and current Yankees players and coaches along with sportswriters and television personalites that cover the Bombers. Due to the current Yankee situation regarding the age and health of the team, poor farm system and lack of new quality personal I named my site in New York Topix ( Are you fed up with the Yankees ). Please feel free to post an opinion, only serious posters please.

Thanks

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271769 Mar 1, 2013
What a disgraceful president. Any world leader, let alone one of this country, and his scare tactics. Unfortunately there are people who believe it. Supermarkets might be selling meat that didn't pass thru inspections. Airports may have less security as well with airline control tower people. A great big aircraft carrier we cannot send to the Middle East because of money (the terrorists love to hear that one). I can go on and on. How can anyone in their right mind still support this powerless fraud leader?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271770 Mar 1, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
I'm new to Topix and have been a regular blogger for " River Ave Blues " a great Yankee site that's been around quite some time. We get blogs from former and current Yankees players and coaches along with sportswriters and television personalites that cover the Bombers. Due to the current Yankee situation regarding the age and health of the team, poor farm system and lack of new quality personal I named my site in New York Topix ( Are you fed up with the Yankees ). Please feel free to post an opinion, only serious posters please.
Thanks
I had a blog once. Those were the good ole days. Unfortunately it was backdoored and hacked and I became the biggest victim as a result on here of all the posters. Be careful who you tell people. Let me know if I can help and I'll tell you who are the honest ones and who are the deceitful ones

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271771 Mar 1, 2013
What I say about the hearts before

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271772 Mar 1, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I had a blog once. Those were the good ole days. Unfortunately it was backdoored and hacked and I became the biggest victim as a result on here of all the posters. Be careful who you tell people. Let me know if I can help and I'll tell you who are the honest ones and who are the deceitful ones
Don't give him any personal information.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271773 Mar 1, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I had a blog once. Those were the good ole days. Unfortunately it was backdoored and hacked and I became the biggest victim as a result on here of all the posters. Be careful who you tell people. Let me know if I can help and I'll tell you who are the honest ones and who are the deceitful ones
You have been abused in this site for years, no one has been a bigger victim of abuse and criminal behavior. It all started with the criminal vince halking your pulitizer price winning award winning blog. ESPN was set to pay you millions and wanted to create a weekly TV magazine show for you with all the top sports people and SI swim suit models. Then there is gutso who stalked the lovely rose at Yolos and harrassed your and her family daily for the last 6 years. Now its BHJ and the unemployed pervert stalker Troll who are abusing you oh great one. All the patriots in here know your greatness and contributions to this nation. I look forward to your political insights and overviews in this forum not the stalkers defaming of your good name. God bless you, Rose, Momma and Debbie

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271774 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give him any personal information.
He hasn't asked me

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271775 Mar 1, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been warned, be very nervous.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271776 Mar 1, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Two words - BARRY BONDS
'nuff said.
Two words, be afraid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jun '10) 13 min Red_Forman 26,540
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min Red_Forman 15,010
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 14 min Red_Forman 15,911
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 28 min jimi-yank 40,998
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr De Oppresso Liber 11,384
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 60,670
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages