Comments
266,081 - 266,100 of 307,459 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271564 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what is so damn funny, or he wakes up and judges..its like his calling card
yeah, we know fattie, you are on line...what a dope.
Or when he comes on here late around 1AM your time like a rat posting stupid cowardly crap towards you or kissing junior's azz some more.....ah I guess that means hey momma you're up that late means you still don't have a job right?.....he hides under a rock like a coward....and he has rocks for brains.....what a fat dope.....

“I hate math”

Since: Oct 07

But I love counting money

#271565 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Harvey is a huge kid easily good for 150 plus and can bring it, although if for some reason the Mets arent in the WC chase come mid August he'll be watched carefully, you have to remember 2014 and beyond is the focus. Zach won't be going north and he knows it, doubtful he pitches any significant innings in the bigs. He may get a taste in September. By 2015 the Mets will have the most dominant pitching staff in the game....bank on it. I'm out, I'll give you a call later on I may be coming down for the Florida Derby if not sooner. Oh by the way I got a great laugh watching the coward Troll looking up congressmen, is he stupid or just slow ?
Yea so far the Troll is doing just as I had anticipated. His nervousness will continue and soon will be compounded with fear. This may be my most devious plan yet however its much deserving. I have a long and proven track record when it comes to dealing with filth in here. The result has always been the same when someone decides to get in my way. Soon the Troll will find out. And this just in; a major development just came my way and its a biggie. Got to go look into this now as the Troll is biting his fingernails tonight

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271566 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea so far the Troll is doing just as I had anticipated. His nervousness will continue and soon will be compounded with fear. This may be my most devious plan yet however its much deserving. I have a long and proven track record when it comes to dealing with filth in here. The result has always been the same when someone decides to get in my way. Soon the Troll will find out. And this just in; a major development just came my way and its a biggie. Got to go look into this now as the Troll is biting his fingernails tonight
Seriously, why can't you just confess that you have absolutely nothing on me, that you are powerless to stop me from beating you into the dirt like I have been for the past 2 or 3 weeks now? You have nothing because you are nothing. I own you like a pimp owns a whore & you continue to dance for me every single time I push your buttons. You're a coward. You're pathetic. You're no man. You're a kid. I embarass you every chance I get. I humiliate you every single hour of every single day since I came in this room. And I will continue to embarass & humiliate you on a daily basis. There's not a single fuckin thing you can do about it. Yes you do have a proven track record. Of lying. You would think with the level of humiliation I put you thru every single day, you'd give it up by now. I think you enjoy the humiliation, I really do. I think you like it. Either that or you're really THAT fuckin stupid & don't realize what I'm doing to you, that I'm demoting you to a sniveling pathetic loser a little bit every single post.

Can't wait to hear about your "major development". But c'mon. You know as well as I do, there's no "major development". There's no "devious plan". There's no "proven track record". There's no "info". There's just a defeated little man with nothing else to do but lose to me & cry about it. Now go to sleep, kid.
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#271567 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, why can't you just confess that you have absolutely nothing on me, that you are powerless to stop me from beating you into the dirt like I have been for the past 2 or 3 weeks now? You have nothing because you are nothing. I own you like a pimp owns a whore & you continue to dance for me every single time I push your buttons. You're a coward. You're pathetic. You're no man. You're a kid. I embarass you every chance I get. I humiliate you every single hour of every single day since I came in this room. And I will continue to embarass & humiliate you on a daily basis. There's not a single fuckin thing you can do about it. Yes you do have a proven track record. Of lying. You would think with the level of humiliation I put you thru every single day, you'd give it up by now. I think you enjoy the humiliation, I really do. I think you like it. Either that or you're really THAT fuckin stupid & don't realize what I'm doing to you, that I'm demoting you to a sniveling pathetic loser a little bit every single post.
Can't wait to hear about your "major development". But c'mon. You know as well as I do, there's no "major development". There's no "devious plan". There's no "proven track record". There's no "info". There's just a defeated little man with nothing else to do but lose to me & cry about it. Now go to sleep, kid.
Ofcourse he is enjoying it. Nobody in here would post him except for the Mush and the profiles he has made up since he has zero friends. You are giving an attention starved fckn tool someone to talk too. Better watch out though, he might huff and puff and blow your house down.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271568 Feb 28, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcourse he is enjoying it. Nobody in here would post him except for the Mush and the profiles he has made up since he has zero friends. You are giving an attention starved fckn tool someone to talk too. Better watch out though, he might huff and puff and blow your house down.

I think you have a point. I recall calling him a liar and worse, same with many...he hates NOT BEING POSTED the most..ignored. but I do think troll has gotten under his skin since he has no stalking info on him. so, he lies about the " I have something" daily threat...

Its all he has left...its like shooting blanks, as a kid a cap gun..makes a little noise and does nothing.

what is hilarious is the mush, aka fattie coming on and saying any tough stuff..

once he posts something, you know its a joke.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271569 Feb 28, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dummy Unbiased knew exactly what I meant, he knows I despise the softball rule known as the DH and sometimes refuse to refer to it in a ML lineup. I save that for the loser league.
Joba puts his hand up for the oft-injured Hughes starting role and is told by the GM 'get a glove and play CF why dont you'.

and his coach? "I'd like to catch one more game, too," Girardi said.

Too funny. Castrate a pitcher at spring training.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271570 Feb 28, 2013
Rullel Martin Russel Martin withdraws from the WBC.

''It's a pretty simple reason,'' Martin said Sunday.''The Pittsburgh Pirate organization wasn't comfortable (with) me going to play shortstop over there. I don't think the Team Canada organization was too comfortable with me going to play shortstop.''

I thought he didn't resign with the Yankees because they needed him to play SS.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271571 Feb 28, 2013
what is really funny is a for a team to listen to a bullpen stud pitcher[ bard] tell the team, he wants to start...they listen to him, kissing his butt and he is ruined for the season and by the middle of it, could not throw a strike

why not listen to joba who failed as a starter, now a free agent after the season [ who wants his value higher] to start...relief, start, relief, start

thats the way to ruin a guy...keep him at what he is best for..and stay there...

but hey..lets do what the sox did and ruin a guy...

i wonder where bard is gonna be this year? pen, or starter...hmmmmm

“2014 Yankees”

Since: Aug 08

We're Back for # 28

#271572 Feb 28, 2013
Revis to the 49ers for draft picks? Matt Cassell the next Jets QB? Jets getting anything in trade offers for Tebow?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#271573 Feb 28, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Joba puts his hand up for the oft-injured Hughes starting role and is told by the GM 'get a glove and play CF why dont you'.
How did they work out for Bard?

Sox rotation and injury updates to?

Bucholtz?
Lackey?
Lester?
Dubront?

Hello is anybody home?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#271574 Feb 28, 2013
Rullel Martin Russel Martin withdraws from the WBC.
''It's a pretty simple reason,'' Martin said Sunday.''The Pittsburgh Pirate organization wasn't comfortable (with) me going to play shortstop over there. I don't think the Team Canada organization was too comfortable with me going to play shortstop.''
I thought he didn't resign with the Yankees because they needed him to play SS.
Seeing him play shortstop for team Canada in the WBC would have been interesting.

No Napoli spring training updates? Has he even made a field appearance? Keep us posted we're all dying to know.

Soto trade rumors anymore?

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#271575 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh and now that you are "back" lets do a little recap.

1972?

Remember that taunt?

1972 (the year Steinbrenner bought the Yankees, Sox traded Sparky Lyle to the Yankees for bum Danny Cater and the year of the players strike and the Sox missed out on the playoffs on a last day loss....awww what a shame it was in 1972).

You started saying 1972 with fatty in 2009 as we recall.

How'd that taunt work out for you guys?

Yanks made the playoffs every year since and have even won a World Series....CHECK!

Sox have not made the playoffs since and collapsed in 2011 after spending a half $billion on free agents.....CHECK!

So 1972 to you too.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271576 Feb 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
Revis to the 49ers for draft picks? Matt Cassell the next Jets QB? Jets getting anything in trade offers for Tebow?

I guess "jet" exec momma needs to go back to his "jet" office more often. Rexie appears to ignore him now.

“2014 Yankees”

We're Back for # 28

#271577 Feb 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I guess "jet" exec momma needs to go back to his "jet" office more often. Rexie appears to ignore him now.
You know the new GM is hoping they go 4-12 next season so they can:

A) Get a low draft pick and get a new QB.
B) finally fire Rexie the clown

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271578 Feb 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the new GM is hoping they go 4-12 next season so they can:
A) Get a low draft pick and get a new QB.
B) finally fire Rexie the clown
Jets will be anywhere from 5-11 to 7-9. Rex will go (momma will say good riddance). As for a qb, rumors if barkley slips to the second round jets draft him.
Smart move is to get one next year. Better crop of qbs.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271579 Feb 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you have a point. I recall calling him a liar and worse, same with many...he hates NOT BEING POSTED the most..ignored. but I do think troll has gotten under his skin since he has no stalking info on him. so, he lies about the " I have something" daily threat...
Its all he has left...its like shooting blanks, as a kid a cap gun..makes a little noise and does nothing.
what is hilarious is the mush, aka fattie coming on and saying any tough stuff..
once he posts something, you know its a joke.
I'm beginning to think he just needs the attention. There's really no other explanation as to why he comes in here & gets humiliated every single day. I for one, would be so embarassed, I'd never come back in here. Especially after every one of my lies were so exposed. It's gotta be a simple case of lonely loser with no real friends, no real life outside this forum. He needs the interaction, regardless of whether it's positive or negative. How could one possibly think he's still being taken seriously after what's gone down in this forum over the past month or so?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271580 Feb 28, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm beginning to think he just needs the attention. There's really no other explanation as to why he comes in here & gets humiliated every single day. I for one, would be so embarassed, I'd never come back in here. Especially after every one of my lies were so exposed. It's gotta be a simple case of lonely loser with no real friends, no real life outside this forum. He needs the interaction, regardless of whether it's positive or negative. How could one possibly think he's still being taken seriously after what's gone down in this forum over the past month or so?

Bingo! No friends. No life. Its attention. Humiliation is fine for him. No one takes either one serious.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271581 Feb 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Bingo! No friends. No life. Its attention. Humiliation is fine for him. No one takes either one serious.
Let's see how long it takes before he comes in here today with a new "be nervous" rant.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#271583 Feb 28, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
what is really funny is a for a team to listen to a bullpen stud pitcher[ bard] tell the team, he wants to start...they listen to him, kissing his butt and he is ruined for the season and by the middle of it, could not throw a strike
why not listen to joba who failed as a starter, now a free agent after the season [ who wants his value higher] to start...relief, start, relief, start
thats the way to ruin a guy...keep him at what he is best for..and stay there...
but hey..lets do what the sox did and ruin a guy...
i wonder where bard is gonna be this year? pen, or starter...hmmmmm
In the Minors most likely...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271584 Feb 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> In the Minors most likely...

Guess it was a great idea to have a player tell the team what he should do! At sox land the inmates run the asylum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 46,316
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 hr 40ish 9,885
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 hr _Zoey_ 9,394
Alex 6 hr Alex 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Lol 16,781
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. Aug 13 NY Paw Pals 1
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••