Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271636 Feb 28, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain how a former congressman is reduced to selling candy in a vending machine?
I think BrookHaven is just tired of forgiving people who fucked him over. You were the last straw. How many apologies does he have to accept? How many times did he have to apologize in here? He's tired of being the "gullible schmuck" (his words, not mine) that everybody walks on. Perhaps if you pulled in your little stooge Momma before he got carried away, things might have been different.
Poor Brookhaven. So I showed poor judgement in talking to Magicrat. I never gave him anything to further advance his criminal activities with him. Brookhaven knows this. In fact he knows that whatever was going to happen, would have regardless of my intervention. Brookhaven also showed poor judgement too. That get ignored? Its time for him to move on. I have since not smeared or attacked him in any way since. Do I support what Magicrat did? Of course not and I never ordered or advised him to do anything

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271637 Feb 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and furthermore...
Message from Unbiased Chargers Fan to Brookhaven John, Monday Feb 25
Reply »
Unbiased Chargers Fan
“Just Be Nervous”
You Know Who You Are
Hey John, hope you're having a great day. I'm not mad, although a little disappointed, that you posted multiple pvt messages in an open forum. Thats not really the way its supposed to be. No biggie though, its all good. Whats not good is this Anti Troll guy. Who is this guy and unlike the others like Jimi, Paul, Fu, etc, this guy stands up for himself much more than they do. What can you tell me about him? He's really getting under my skin and thats not easy to do. Thanks and let me know if you want to hear any fresh ideas/suggestions about your business. I may surprise you. I seen a lot in my day
Report Abuse | Block Unbiased Chargers Fan
Delete
Get it through your head. I want nothing to do with either one of you. Stop messaging me. I'll post every single one of them...
And another thing because I'm sick and tired of being accused of giving Magicrat any info when you full well know he already had it. You posted previously about your past addictions and lifestyle. You got your help and have moved on since with your life. Obviously you were granted the forgiveness by whoever you hurt in the past. Yet because I showed poor judgement in talking to Magicrat, you're going to hold this over my head? Stop being a baby and accept my apology. Or if you're that hateful, I gave my building directions and floor #. Ask for John. Don't know how I can make it easier for you

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#271638 Feb 28, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
did BHJ just stop by without saying hello? and no updates on his new place? WTF?????
Hey BHJ......how about a quick message to us too?
Sorry Harley. I got caught up in the moment...

Things are going good. Buisness is steady. Jessica (everybody knows her name so nothing to hide here) came up from Florida to live with me so I got the whole family together now, which is really good.(Saves me on Child Support too! LoL) Ex-wife not too happy with it. Screw her anyway...

Mets still suck.:(

Painters never opened again. Place is for sale now. Which I would've loved to have gotten my hands on before I opened up where I am. Would have taken a lot more money though. The place is totally ripped apart by vandals now. So sad to see it like that. I really enjoyed that place...

Anyways, hope all is well on your side of the world. With any luck, all this other BS will blow over & I'll pop in a little more frequently over the summer. I'm sure I'll still stop in to gloat about Met wins when they happen.:p Take care...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271639 Feb 28, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling you now. Its 1 thing to bust my chops and rip me in any way. But if you contact a female that Jimi will share with you, I will find out who you are. I can't believe Jimi would stoop so low but apparently he is
Another useless & harmless threat. Are you ever going to learn that I'm not afraid of you? You've got nothing. You are nothing.

“That's Un-Possible!”

Since: Jan 08

Brookhaven Hamlet, Long Island

#271640 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>And another thing because I'm sick and tired of being accused of giving Magicrat any info when you full well know he already had it. You posted previously about your past addictions and lifestyle. You got your help and have moved on since with your life. Obviously you were granted the forgiveness by whoever you hurt in the past. Yet because I showed poor judgement in talking to Magicrat, you're going to hold this over my head? Stop being a baby and accept my apology. Or if you're that hateful, I gave my building directions and floor #. Ask for John. Don't know how I can make it easier for you
Stop crying...

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271641 Feb 28, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Another useless & harmless threat. Are you ever going to learn that I'm not afraid of you? You've got nothing. You are nothing.
Think anyone on here would defend their wife. I'm probably the last guy you would want to mess with in regards to that

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271642 Feb 28, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop crying...
Easy for you to say. Since I been back from Maui last Sept, I've been accused of giving Magicrat your personal info. You and I both know he already had it. Was I wrong to communicate with him in pvt? Yes I was. Did I advise or give him anything to hurt you? No, I did not. You know he had your daughters pic as well as visiting your burger place without me. Nothing at this point I could possibly share would have really helped him. My fault was showing poor judgement in talking to him. But I never helped him hurt you. You and I know it. And you have been misleading the forum ever since I got back

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271643 Feb 28, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
"the greatest legal mind of our generation momma".....now thats funny!!! Keep up the good posting its been noticed!
A almost peed myself laughing when I saw "the greatest legal mind of our generation momma"
Keep it up Vince you have been warned.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271644 Feb 28, 2013
Hope Brookhaven and the Troll are happy. You both made me open up a bottle of Cabo Wabo tequila. Soon as Rose leaves in 2 hours, going to hit Pure Platinum a little after. So much for a quiet Thurs afternoon after starting my day early at the golf course

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271645 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pull your boy in, Unbiased.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271647 Feb 28, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, are you freaking kidding me? If you really do check here each day, you won't find 1 post in here where I smeared you. So I made 1 freaking mistake in showing poor judgement in chatting with that loser lowlife Magicrat. You know as well as I do, I never gave him any info he didn't have or encourage him to make any felony threats to you or anyone else associated with you. You have mislead the forum since I was away in Maui last summer. You full well know Magicrat already knew your name, family members, and place of business all without me. I never told him to do anything. Whatever happened with you guys would have happened regardless of whether I chatted with that loser or not. I have since tried making amends with you for my poor judgement in talking to him. Time to be a big boy and move on. Deep down you know I speak the truth. You are misleading the simpletons in convincing them I gave Magicrat any info to help advance his criminal activities towards you or any family members. Personally if Magicrat done to me what he did to you, I would have handled it differently but thats just me. Like yourself, I once got backstabbed by someone in here who like Magicrat, lived fairly close to me. He smeared me, lied, etc. Did I bother with the police? Heck no. I took matters into my own hands and quickly put an end to it. You and Troll want to go on and think I am this monster, let me help you. You and him are more than welcome to visit anytime you feel like it. No notice required. Ask for John on the 11th floor right here below. Lets see how tough you guys are to my face. Heck, bring the whole Ft Lauderdale police with you and let them try to prosecute for myself showing poor judgement in talking to that loser who already had everything on you info wise. By how, I do not know, nor do I care. Find out just how powerful I am and I don't mean physically here. I have to come back from golf today to have to read this garbage from you. Time to move on dude and just accept that I made poor judgement with Magicrat and apologized multiple times.
http://www.lasolasriverhouse.com/
Hey buddy you have done all you can do as you are a fair and just Patriot. People like BHJ are pond scum and do not deserve the time of day of from you after all the great things you did for him, all the business ideas you gave him and tactical solutions for his Burger location. He'd not be in business today if not for you and everyone knows it. I and others do not get why he does not get the time line as you clearly did not send anything to magic rat as is so unfairly being suggested. Anyone that wants to be brave enough to say anything to your face will be shocked at your massive size and will change their tone really really really fast. Me and Mr. Momma will start legal proceedings for their stalking when we get your permission Sir. God bless you, Rose, Momma and Debbie.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271648 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey jerkoff you still here..
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271649 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy you have done all you can do as you are a fair and just Patriot. People like BHJ are pond scum and do not deserve the time of day of from you after all the great things you did for him, all the business ideas you gave him and tactical solutions for his Burger location. He'd not be in business today if not for you and everyone knows it. I and others do not get why he does not get the time line as you clearly did not send anything to magic rat as is so unfairly being suggested. Anyone that wants to be brave enough to say anything to your face will be shocked at your massive size and will change their tone really really really fast. Me and Mr. Momma will start legal proceedings for their stalking when we get your permission Sir. God bless you, Rose, Momma and Debbie.
"Mr Momma" aka the great legal mind and Debbie the blow up doll LMFAO at you.. Boy you still sucking the big one????

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271650 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wish to give Brookhaven another shot. I'm sure he recalls people forgiving him about his past. What I did wasn't nearly as troublesome to what he was doing, thats if he even knew what he was doing at the time. I made a mistake of poor judgement. Hopefully he forgives and moves on. I gave him my addy and floor # if he wants to see me. In the meantime, leave him alone
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271651 Feb 28, 2013
Hope Brookhaven and the Troll are happy. You both made me open up a bottle of Cabo Wabo tequila. Soon as Rose leaves in 2 hours, going to hit Pure Platinum a little after. So much for a quiet Thurs afternoon after starting my day early at the golf course
I'll bet its really a bottle of pink champagne more youre style....

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271652 Feb 28, 2013
It must be great to be the King like you are. If only common bums like Troll and BHJ could be you for a day LMAO.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271653 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
PULL IN YOUR BOY, UNBIASED. He's not helping matters.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271654 Feb 28, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> I'll bet its really a bottle of pink champagne more youre style....
Consider yourself on the invitation of the link I shared. John 11th floor is all you need to say. Anytime you wish. Surprise me. Thats how confident I am

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271655 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be great to be the King like you are. If only common bums like Troll and BHJ could be you for a day LMAO.
Well if today was the day they're going to me, they'd be getting drunk and lap dances after she leaves at the local hotspot

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#271656 Feb 28, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
"the greatest legal mind of our generation momma".....heeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee heeeeeeeeeee hoooooooo hooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaa heeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeee hooooooooooo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pickett Russell Atlantic City bar bitch 1 hr Plottmasteram 1
Kate Wiegel atlantic city public defender a fil... 1 hr Plot mastered 2
Will Huma cut off Weiner? 4 hr Huma Dingdong 1
Another reason to vote Trump 4 hr Done press 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr mdbuilder 61,095
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12
News The Best Movies of 2015 (Dec '15) Mar '16 guest 15

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages