Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271516 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know how bad I wish he comes down here and is in my lobby one of these days. I would hurt this guy real bad with ease
Baseball now. Once again, lineups are not in. How do you have this info when the only ones who know probably are the coaches. I don't even think the players know yet
once again momma made you look like an idiot by not telling you wheeler was scratched from the lineup lmfao....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271517 Feb 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> once again momma made you look like an idiot by not telling you wheeler was scratched from the lineup lmfao....
Pay attention. I was doubting his claim that the lineup was correct

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271518 Feb 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> once again momma made you look like an idiot by not telling you wheeler was scratched from the lineup lmfao....
And 1 more thing before I head off, I am never made or looked to be of a idiot or fool

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Port Saint Lucie, Florida

#271519 Feb 27, 2013
the don wrote:

Fu was nice enough to post that and let momma know.
Momma finds out about most met news by reading this forum.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271520 Feb 27, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> my sources tell me the jets are upset they couldn't make that trade..

You are correct! You have better sources then the jet fraud.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271521 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Fu was nice enough to post that and let momma know.
Momma finds out about most met news by reading this forum.
I just didn't want to leave you and the great Yankee fan Don without the best possible information available to me at the time.

Knowledge is power after all.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271522 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>And 1 more thing before I head off, I am never made or looked to be of a idiot or fool
Too late. I make you look like an idiot AND a fool on a daily basis. Not really that hard to do. You bring it on yourself, Mr Congressman.

The way I keep pounding you, you're going to end up punch drunk. when are you going to learn your lesson, boy?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271523 Feb 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I just didn't want to leave you and the great Yankee fan Don without the best possible information available to me at the time.

Oh I agree. We were lucky to have you share it with us.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271524 Feb 27, 2013
<quoted text>And 1 more thing before I run & hide like a coward, I am an idiot and a fool
Couldn't have said it better myself.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271525 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. I make you look like an idiot AND a fool on a daily basis. Not really that hard to do. You bring it on yourself, Mr Congressman.
The way I keep pounding you, you're going to end up punch drunk. when are you going to learn your lesson, boy?

congressman..lmfao

fattie and his threats to me about banning me from my work site or fun family time at disney is a riot...

he has zero contacts and i beg him to try...

but, congressman...the guy did not get out of high school, fu supplied the original info on the dolt.

you own him as he can do nothing but shiver and shake...the poll is still going on...he demanded it be shut down...

nope. I bet momma votes in it like he does the smarter poster or any of the others he started of his pal..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271526 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
congressman..lmfao
fattie and his threats to me about banning me from my work site or fun family time at disney is a riot...
he has zero contacts and i beg him to try...
but, congressman...the guy did not get out of high school, fu supplied the original info on the dolt.
you own him as he can do nothing but shiver and shake...the poll is still going on...he demanded it be shut down...
nope. I bet momma votes in it like he does the smarter poster or any of the others he started of his pal..
I think I figured out who Unbiased really is.

Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Florida)
In late September 2006, Foley resigned from Congress after the public revelation of "over-friendly" emails and sexually suggestive instant message conversations he had with teenage congressional pages. In early October, the FBI announced that it would be investigating his actions. Soon after, the Department of Justice sent a "preservation letter" to the House counsel ordering the House to preserve all documents and other materials possibly related to Foley's electronic correspondence with House pages. FBI agents also began searching the country for other pages that may have had contact with Foley. Officials indicated that the investigation thus far was into whether Foley had violated laws against crossing state lines or using electronic communications to entice a minor into sexual acts.

Let's see. Florida? CHECK. Lies? CHECK. E-mails & private messages? CHECK. Underaged girls? CHECK. Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe he was telling the truth after all?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

#271527 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I figured out who Unbiased really is.
Former Rep. Mark Foley (R-Florida)
In late September 2006, Foley resigned from Congress after the public revelation of "over-friendly" emails and sexually suggestive instant message conversations he had with teenage congressional pages. In early October, the FBI announced that it would be investigating his actions. Soon after, the Department of Justice sent a "preservation letter" to the House counsel ordering the House to preserve all documents and other materials possibly related to Foley's electronic correspondence with House pages. FBI agents also began searching the country for other pages that may have had contact with Foley. Officials indicated that the investigation thus far was into whether Foley had violated laws against crossing state lines or using electronic communications to entice a minor into sexual acts.
Let's see. Florida? CHECK. Lies? CHECK. E-mails & private messages? CHECK. Underaged girls? CHECK. Hmmmmmmmm. Maybe he was telling the truth after all?

omg...its possible!!!!! after all, he is buddies with the other criminal [convicted] and pervert, momma!

great digging..You saw his post cheating on his wife with some skank ho with veneral diseases...most likely underaged to boot. shame. disgusting..

post of the day material.
smack

Newberry, SC

#271528 Feb 27, 2013
smack

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271529 Feb 27, 2013
smack wrote:
smack
I'm hoping that wasn't what we were supposed to "be nervous" about. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271530 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
omg...its possible!!!!! after all, he is buddies with the other criminal [convicted] and pervert, momma!
great digging..You saw his post cheating on his wife with some skank ho with veneral diseases...most likely underaged to boot. shame. disgusting..
post of the day material.
Looks like unbiased took another beating in here today....and no help from fat momma either...no surprise.....now the former congressman is hiding in fear like his pal momma.....such idiots and cowards......too funny lmfao

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271531 Feb 27, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like unbiased took another beating in here today....and no help from fat momma either...no surprise.....now the former congressman is hiding in fear like his pal momma.....such idiots and cowards......too funny lmfao
He's been taking such a beating in here lately, he's been making himself pretty scarce. He's afraid of me. He doesn't want to take another pounding.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271532 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been taking such a beating in here lately, he's been making himself pretty scarce. He's afraid of me. He doesn't want to take another pounding.
His face is down on the canvas blood everywhere....you were slamming him with a left to the face and a right to the jaw......unbiased trainer in the corner of fat momma threw in the towel along time ago....two idiotic cowards left the arena getting booed horribly......I think its great.....lmfao
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271533 Feb 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
as always thanks for the very best sports updates..

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271534 Feb 27, 2013
Well another day on here where I reigned supreme. I imposed my will and fear on the 2 losers. One of them was repeatedly told to either come here face to face unannounced if need be, or tell me where he is. His silence is recognized and fully understood with fear. The other loser again wanting to harass an innocent woman. Won't be shocking if he decides to stay away from Star Wars Orlando this year. I'll be with the siths. 4 of them. He can go hide in Ewok land with the kids. Otherwise he will get the "excuse me" tap on the shoulders. Lets see him harass that innocent woman to her face. Yup, my fear was imposed on them today.

Of course now the Arizona coward is on. Not sure when I'll be in Scottsdale. Do I have to give him the addy again to come here. All that coward has to do is walk in to the lobby of the hi rise, tell the elevator guy hes for John and hit the PH button. Or he can tell me where he is. Like the Troll, this poster is afraid of me. And everyone notices
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#271535 Feb 27, 2013
Giant fans Beatty re-signed to a 5-year deal, Reese taking care of business and hopefully Boothe will be next...Jimi you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 12 min TMshyster 1,308
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 24 min EL NEMO the Brill... 2,370
Why do FOX News woman dress like hookers (Jul '15) 34 min DON DOE ROCK 243
Time to go? (Jun '15) 38 min southern at heart 13,064
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Ricky D 6,615
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Rshermr 63,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 16,031

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages