Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#271474 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.
"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.
My buddy owns you as you are constanly obsessed with his massive muscles and $Billions. You wish he would be your pal rather then your kissing Jimbo and Sgt Carters assses.
We know who you are and will deal with you when we want to. BHJ sent Un your information and aplogized to him for all your phony posts. BHJ even went so far as to he'll take care of you himself.
You were warned, now be ready to meet your master.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271475 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he might have upgraded from the fold over chair he was using to put his pc on in the basement..its possible.
Met fans rule this forum that you stole from Tap. Real soon you will be eating sand.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#271476 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I loved that fake message he made up, total fail on every level. He's not even smart enough to mimic me correctly.
Have you noticed though, Unbiased has been coming in here less & less every day. Always claiming he has "something to do". Yeah, he has something to do: He has to hide out & wait for me not to be on. He's afraid of me. He's a coward. I own him.

fattie comes on for a quick shout out or 2 and heads for the hills also...without his puppet, dw he is useless...

they cannot do a thing to you...you won. kudos...he does not know what to do when he cannot stalk you..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271477 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.

jealous over sharing time with the new "buddy'? under orders not to rip him?

its known

as for my disney treat, what happened?

still waiting..

as for un, he messes with me and my family, i do the same. its fair..

when do we meet for the pics and bonding time? its been going on for 5 years..

its killing you, you've been replaced...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271478 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.
I continue to test Unbiased every single day.
He fails every single day.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#271479 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron again twisting my post. What I said was I'm the type of guy that could introduce him to someone like just like his wife. I didn't mean his actual wife. I was using a metaphor letting him know of the nice, classy people I chose to surround myself around. Figures you took that post literally. Same thing with the money. It was another metaphor telling him I am the type of guy that would lend someone in need. Momma and Pete Case are 2 guys who can back me up on this
You are too kind to these fools. They wished they had your life of riches and women. BHJ is lucky to have you even acknowledge him. BHJ is a fraud for his comments about you, he owes you an apology and should come clean on his make believe lies about magic rat. It was all a con job, a big fraud and injustice to discredit you who are one of the greatest human beings that ever lived.

God bless you and Rose.

God help the troll and BHJ, we know who they are. They don't know who you are and powerful you are.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271480 Feb 27, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Met fans rule this forum that you stole from Tap. Real soon you will be eating sand.

free later on? let me know what time..see ya later...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271481 Feb 27, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
My buddy owns you as you are constanly obsessed with his massive muscles and $Billions. You wish he would be your pal rather then your kissing Jimbo and Sgt Carters assses.
We know who you are and will deal with you when we want to. BHJ sent Un your information and aplogized to him for all your phony posts. BHJ even went so far as to he'll take care of you himself.
You were warned, now be ready to meet your master.
You're not even relevant to this forum. You're the comic relief. The Barney Fife to the board's Andy Griffith. You're Emmett Kelly.

Dismissed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271482 Feb 27, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/27/craig-...

this is just too funny, you can't make this up

the mets business thoughts are not high on the intelligence level...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271483 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
fattie comes on for a quick shout out or 2 and heads for the hills also...without his puppet, dw he is useless...
they cannot do a thing to you...you won. kudos...he does not know what to do when he cannot stalk you..
That's basically it. If they had something on me, anything on me, they would have posted it already. They have nothing. Unbiased has been reduced to hiding like the coward that he is & ordering his lackey stooge to use his multiple profiles & further push his useless & harmless threats. I own them both like a pimp owns whores.

They both dance for my amusement.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271484 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

don't change the subject...when does the disney threat go down..i have annoyed you enough and laughed at you 24/7...do it scumbag coward and fraud

when do we meet and bond? I can repost enough things to make you hide...and its killing you about your new teammate and bff...

he will make you useless soon...like before. get use to it. your old news now. actually his bs is funnier then yours.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271485 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That's basically it. If they had something on me, anything on me, they would have posted it already. They have nothing. Unbiased has been reduced to hiding like the coward that he is & ordering his lackey stooge to use his multiple profiles & further push his useless & harmless threats. I own them both like a pimp owns whores.
They both dance for my amusement.

trust me, they use info asap...

but, did you note the line about bhj your pal...imagine if he saw that, that he was wrong, etc

he would lace into those 2 big time...they are pushing it...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271486 Feb 27, 2013
Enough with those two idiots. Let's talk some baseball this morning. At least until the coward climbs out from his shell.

Report on MLB this morning says Joba wants to try his hand at starting again. I say, at this point, give him a shot.

I actually find Girardi's & Cashman's snide comments on the matter a little unprofessional:

Joe Girardi and general manager Brian Cashman swiftly and lightheartedly shot down the suggestion of having Chamberlain rejoin the rotation.

"I'd like to catch one more game, too," Girardi said.

"We're down an outfield bat right now, too," Cashman added, referring to the injured Curtis Granderson. "See if [Chamberlain] can play center or not."

Holding Joba back just means he'll be going elsewhere when it's his turn for Free Agency.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271487 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me, they use info asap...
but, did you note the line about bhj your pal...imagine if he saw that, that he was wrong, etc
he would lace into those 2 big time...they are pushing it...
Oh, he'll see that alright.
I'm already e-mailing it to him as we speak.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271488 Feb 27, 2013
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/giants_...

bet this is the next gman to go...and no loss at all

one of at least 3 more cuts to go for the giants..

free agency right around the corner, time to see who jumps on the circus bus, or goes to the gmen...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271489 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
Enough with those two idiots. Let's talk some baseball this morning. At least until the coward climbs out from his shell.
Report on MLB this morning says Joba wants to try his hand at starting again. I say, at this point, give him a shot.
I actually find Girardi's & Cashman's snide comments on the matter a little unprofessional:
Joe Girardi and general manager Brian Cashman swiftly and lightheartedly shot down the suggestion of having Chamberlain rejoin the rotation.
"We're down an outfield bat right now, too," Cashman added, referring to the injured Curtis Granderson. "See if [Chamberlain] can play center or not."
Holding Joba back just means he'll be going elsewhere when it's his turn for Free Agency.

hahahahahahahaha, i was going to post this next...let joba go...free agency and see his worth...maybe he can go to the red sox..or mets, they like ex yankees..

what a dope. sure, lets start again...smart thing for joba, just shut up and pitch.

he is a good pen guy, nothing else.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#271490 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:

what do you think stat wise the following do...give me some numbers

hanley
adrian
ethier

i have been following all in fantasy bb...i can get adrian earlier then i thought...will he be a 30 homer 100 ribbie guy?

what about the other 2?

why not give me some numbers on your bats on the dodgers...that you think might happen...thanks..

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#271491 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.
"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.
You miserable lowlife Obama loving deadbeat. There is no such thing as damage control when it comes to me. I have beaten you from the start. I have in several ways begged you come face me. Gave you all sorts of links to assist you in hoping you'd just show up. Anytime. Don't care if I have notice or not. You however have too much fear to give me your location unlike myself. Heck, I even gave you a virtual tour of my library, which far exceeded the public one you go to. You're a waste of my time until you have the balls to show up at my doorstep. Or give me yours. Until then, have fun judging and showing your immaturity in silly poll forums with your other immature pals. Your next and only posts to me should only include either your location or give me a hint that you'll be coming here. we'll see how tough you are to my face. Until then, I won with a TKO. If you accept my challenge, I'll win again, this time with a KO and a hard one at that

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#271492 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
You better hope I don't run into you at Star Wars Orlando this year. Because if I do happen to see you in your Milenium Falcon tee shirt with that gut hanging out, you'll be sorry. And by then, since she'll be with me, it'll be useless any further contact with her. And just know this, I'm not saying a word when I go. You just may get a tap on your shoulder. Until then, have fun in your silly poll forums. I don't and never have bothered with any of them. And that includes the ones about you. Its simply too immature for me to post on there. Topix sees it and assumes to of a clown and a loser

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#271493 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think stat wise the following do...give me some numbers
hanley
adrian
ethier
i have been following all in fantasy bb...i can get adrian earlier then i thought...will he be a 30 homer 100 ribbie guy?
what about the other 2?
why not give me some numbers on your bats on the dodgers...that you think might happen...thanks..
Hanley will hit in the high 270's, his power numbers will drop a bit playing in Chavez Ravine (he's a line-drive power guy, not a bomb hitter) but I'll bet he'll steal more bases with good hitters taking pitches behind him. I'll give him .278/15/80 with a good 25+ stolen bags.

A-Gone is going to be the most improved if you ask me (other than a healthy Crawford). The lineup protection alone screams .300/30+/110+. Easily reachable numbers for him with Kemp, Crawford (if healthy) & Ethier surrounding him. A healthy Kemp is key to his success though.

Ethier is steady & consistant. No reason why he can't duplicate last season. I'll give him .280/25/90. Power numbers will be up (again due to lineup protection). He needs to take more pitches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 25 min Razor Ramon 1,616
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 36 min THrilLa 7,209
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 46 min ILAL 1,263
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Razor Ramon 2,311
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 2 hr journalism is dead 885
GMA Robin Robert's Bye Felicia to Omarosa Unpro... 2 hr GoodMorningLesbos 3
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr Weeeeeee 2,679

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance