Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#271454 Feb 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu recalibrated his computer model iron clad forcasting of the 2013 season last night. Write this down, Yanks will win 96 games in 2013.
Sox and Mets will have the same 76 and 86 won and loss record.
You ready for the FBB draft?
No I am not!

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271455 Feb 27, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not!
You better be, you got the number one pick kid.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271456 Feb 27, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not!
.

No problem! Jay bay would look great on your team!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271457 Feb 27, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu recalibrated his computer model iron clad forcasting of the 2013 season last night. Write this down, Yanks will win 96 games in 2013.
Sox and Mets will have the same 76 and 86 won and loss record.
You ready for the FBB draft?
.

Mets will win more then the soxies. Just a gut feeling.

“Retired from Topix”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#271458 Feb 27, 2013
Guess Jeters not as lucky as fatty is with his super model girl friend Debbie but dam he's got one heck of a life.

http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/2013/02/2...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271459 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I couldn't care less about what people buy or deny. Just pulling one of your stunts with showing pvt messages in the forum. Great to see you jump and dance for me. The time I make you waste on me. Its even better than the judgings. As long as I consume your time, I will always win. Now finally getting to bed now, so do me a favor and dance all day for me when I wake up. This all before I make my surprise you coward and continue to be nervous. Very
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.

I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.

"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271460 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>You're a moron again twisting my post. What I said was I'm the type of guy that could introduce him to someone like just like his wife. I didn't mean his actual wife. I was using a metaphor letting him know of the nice, classy people I chose to surround myself around. Figures you took that post literally. Same thing with the money. It was another metaphor telling him I am the type of guy that would lend someone in need. Momma and Pete Case are 2 guys who can back me up on this
More failed damage control. It's over. I have you attempting to explain yourself. Ignore it & I win, deny it & I win, explain it & I win. I own you.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271461 Feb 27, 2013
Let's check the overnight results on what's quickly becoming the most popular poll on Topix,
Unbiased Fan's funniest quotes of 2013 (so far):

With 51 votes in this morning, even some newcomers to the poll have been streaming in from other forums, thanks to my saturation tactics. Holding a slim lead is "I'm a former Congressman" & coming in 2nd with a decent stride is "I never shared anything with Magicrat". 3rd place belongs to "I'm married", followed closely by "Just be nervous" in 4th place. "I loaned Brookaven John money" & "I introduced Brookaven John to his wife", the double-album of lies, shares 5th place.

Let's give the poll another strong showing today, folks! Let your voices be heard @
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TS3TABRSADR4QF...

Remember, you've gotta be in it to win it!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271462 Feb 27, 2013
http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/24/alex-smith-...

alex smith gone..too bad, the jets could have used him

"boy sanchise" had 13 tds and 18 interceptions. his 2 year record of 14 wins and 18 losses is impressive...not to mention leading the league in turnovers...

rex has him on the right path..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271463 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
More failed damage control. It's over. I have you attempting to explain yourself. Ignore it & I win, deny it & I win, explain it & I win. I own you.


well, I have stated he is the "king" of liars. If i may use a term a pal use to call him...you will get the deny, deny, deny line

the posts, and i saved them all, page and post number, clearly state that he helped him meet his wife, gave him money for the place and found the site

there is no implication of maybe, or it was he could of

it was...HE DID IT.

anytime someone comes back, the pages will be shown...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271464 Feb 27, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>What an evening. A lil after 4 now and I got my 2nd wind. Guess I should go to sleep now. Got back from dinner around 10ish. This chick came up shortly after that. If the skirt was any shorter she was wearing she would have had 4 lips to put gloss on. Had to kick her out by 2am, then had to deal with Rose getting home a half hour later. I'll get some sleep now and then for my amusement, I'll have the Troll to dance all day for me. All while I sit back and relax
Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen

Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF

And of course Wheeler on the hill

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271465 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at damage control, but yet another failure. Just like you. Now like I said before, enough with the bullshit threats & warnings. Do what you say you're going to do or shut the fuck up about it.
I don't waste time pounding you. I TAKE time pounding you. Big difference. I'm having a ball over here.
"Be nervous". Still my favorite one.


he has no info on you. he can threaten and intimidate others...

but, he is trying. he is sneaky that way...

he will do anything to get your personal info. like i said, be carefull of messages that might contain a underscore like this_ or a message from someone with one word twisted and different..

just check them carefully.

congrats on getting to him and now you have fattie judging you like he does me, hiding under his filthy rock.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271466 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You have about 2 hours before Unbiased gets back from dinner, my advice to you is apologize.....Pronto


recall the disney threat? never happened and never will...i dare you to try...

as for saying sorry to a stalker of my family? drop dead. however, let me know when you finally after 5 years come to town for real...

we can, ah, socialize and talk over things. snap some friendly pics...

but, i doubt you step foot in town...someone else will no doubt about it and the chain reaction begins. I am hoping!

the first instance of restalkig my family will result in 2 peoples worst nightmares. I promise this and the new buddy will be of no help...

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271467 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen
Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF
And of course Wheeler on the hill
Desk?
Finally got some new batteries for that drive thru headset, eh Sweaty?
Just remember the rule TEN McNuggets in a 10 piece box. NOT 9 for them & 1 for you, Fatboy.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271468 Feb 27, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother with him, he's a waste of time. Sitting at my desk and just realized it's Zachs turn again today, if you get it it's must watch TV the rest of the lineup just popped up on my screen
Baxter DH
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Duda LF
Turner 2B
Buck C
Dekker CF
And of course Wheeler on the hill


hey buddy...please say you went to the citi field suite to piss off jimbo and meth head...then after the game say you went to the clubhouse to meet players

lmfao...so busted...keep the lie going...

so, back in the office...lets get the explanation going, send a message to your buddy to get the story straight...

so, your down here...st lucie..90 minutes away from junior...every night your here, you both post, so no meeting...strange, your good buddy, 2 years in a row, no meet and greet...

no way one of my pals 90 minutes away who i have not seen in 3 years, i do not meet

now, send the message to him and get the story straight...i have told this to 3 people..and we already know the drill...lie, deny, deny deny

I can't wait for the bs from the lil general on this one...and kinda hard to meet while both on the computer...

get cracking, send the message...

busted again, liar.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271469 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he has no info on you. he can threaten and intimidate others...
but, he is trying. he is sneaky that way...
he will do anything to get your personal info. like i said, be carefull of messages that might contain a underscore like this_ or a message from someone with one word twisted and different..
just check them carefully.
congrats on getting to him and now you have fattie judging you like he does me, hiding under his filthy rock.
Of course he doesn't. More empty threats. More useless backtracking. More failed damage control. The guy is a failure. The sooner he realizes it's over, the better it will be for him. I'm having so much fun pounding him on a daily basis, I really hope he carries on.

Let's see what bullshit he can come up with next.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271470 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he doesn't. More empty threats. More useless backtracking. More failed damage control. The guy is a failure. The sooner he realizes it's over, the better it will be for him. I'm having so much fun pounding him on a daily basis, I really hope he carries on.
Let's see what bullshit he can come up with next.


his latest is to mimic you...its all he has left. or threaten others. but rumor has it, some are watching this forum..with the right info he is done.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271471 Feb 27, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Desk?
Finally got some new batteries for that drive thru headset, eh Sweaty?
Just remember the rule TEN McNuggets in a 10 piece box. NOT 9 for them & 1 for you, Fatboy.


he might have upgraded from the fold over chair he was using to put his pc on in the basement..its possible.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271472 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
his latest is to mimic you...its all he has left. or threaten others. but rumor has it, some are watching this forum..with the right info he is done.
I loved that fake message he made up, total fail on every level. He's not even smart enough to mimic me correctly.

Have you noticed though, Unbiased has been coming in here less & less every day. Always claiming he has "something to do". Yeah, he has something to do: He has to hide out & wait for me not to be on. He's afraid of me. He's a coward. I own him.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271473 Feb 27, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
recall the disney threat? never happened and never will...i dare you to try...
as for saying sorry to a stalker of my family? drop dead. however, let me know when you finally after 5 years come to town for real...
we can, ah, socialize and talk over things. snap some friendly pics...
but, i doubt you step foot in town...someone else will no doubt about it and the chain reaction begins. I am hoping!
the first instance of restalkig my family will result in 2 peoples worst nightmares. I promise this and the new buddy will be of no help...
You keep strutting around in here like a bigshot with your new dirtbag BFF Troll and keep testing Unbiased....you'll never learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 21 min no black biggots 72
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 42 min 2 Dogs 2,652
News Staten Islander: "I'm marching for unity, respe... 51 min Nonlib 2
What's Obama watching on TV today in his living... 1 hr presser 1
Birth Parents who are in Hiding or denial - 1 hr joanNYadoptees 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr tbirds_friend 62,980
TRUMP - They Were Rallying FOR Me ! 2 hr BIFF TRUMP 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages