“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#271259 Feb 25, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive answered ever worthy point pointed at me, you haven't answered any of my criticisms of the current Yankee makeup. You question the reliability of my info and I back it all up.
So whose head is in the sand?
I don't want to slide back into your cesspool your dirty little game so you can talk baseball civily as Fu has done or you can keep talking your broken record crap and I'll ignore you like Pauly. You don't change. You don't educate yourself. You are intellectually incapable of holding a debate. Your opinion means nothing to me.
I for one think the Yanks may be in for a rough road this year. I think it's possible they end up on top, and just as possible that they dont make the playoffs. I think for the most part, you'll see 5 teams beating up on each other, and we may not see a team crack 90 wins in the AL East

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#271260 Feb 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text>lol....
Like getting an All Star.....lol
???

Charlotte, NC

#271261 Feb 25, 2013
???
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271262 Feb 25, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one think the Yanks may be in for a rough road this year. I think it's possible they end up on top, and just as possible that they dont make the playoffs. I think for the most part, you'll see 5 teams beating up on each other, and we may not see a team crack 90 wins in the AL East
AL East wide open. No 1 team looks to dominate. TB's lineup little besides Longoria & possibly Jennings. BAL won lots of 1 run games in 2012 with a SP staff that had 1 10+ game winner. BOS has lots of moving parts with heavy injury histories. TOR has talent on paper but paper doesn't win along with some history with injuries (Reyes, Johnson)...

One key to NYY winning the division is for Sabathia, Kuroda & Pettitte to be healthy & get at least 6 innings per start from each. More team speed than in the past pushes the need for more small ball. NYY needs Teixeira to put up numbers like he did in 2009...

Think at least 2 teams will have 90 wins....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271263 Feb 25, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
AL East wide open. No 1 team looks to dominate. TB's lineup little besides Longoria & possibly Jennings. BAL won lots of 1 run games in 2012 with a SP staff that had 1 10+ game winner. BOS has lots of moving parts with heavy injury histories. TOR has talent on paper but paper doesn't win along with some history with injuries (Reyes, Johnson)...
One key to NYY winning the division is for Sabathia, Kuroda & Pettitte to be healthy & get at least 6 innings per start from each. More team speed than in the past pushes the need for more small ball. NYY needs Teixeira to put up numbers like he did in 2009...
I have to head out for the next few hours. This forum is for all the anti Obama posters. One of the Obama forums can really use your anti Obama rhetoric. I can't find it in me to type the name of that forum. If you look at its name, you'll see just why. It may be best if you go in there and post some insight. Thanks

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271264 Feb 25, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Yanks will win 95 games and the AL East.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271265 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a bottom feeding hypocrite coward piece of shit. Freeloader with his hand out in front of Daddy, waiting for him to sign his next check. Deadbeat. Probably hasn't earned a dollar for himself in his entire life, living off handouts & Daddy's bank accounts & has the balls to call others "freeloaders"? He wouldn;t know a day of hard work if it slapped him in his coward pussy little face. "Oh I'm gonna beat you up!" Typical little richboy pussy response. Can't beat anybody with intellect, has to use his imitation muscles to get his point across. Daddy probably paid for those too. He's irrelevant. I don't even know why anybody in here even responds to him. I do only because I know I get under his skin & pound him into the ground with smarts every single chance I get. He's a loser.

i was going to say stop, your first sentence was perfect. However it just keeps getting better! Kudos...and the same to "harry" who pointed it out also!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271266 Feb 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have to head out for the next few hours. This forum is for all the anti Obama posters. One of the Obama forums can really use your anti Obama rhetoric. I can't find it in me to type the name of that forum. If you look at its name, you'll see just why. It may be best if you go in there and post some insight. Thanks
Go run & hide, bottom feeder. Go cash that check your Daddy wrote for you. I'll be waiting for your return to further pound on you.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271267 Feb 25, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
i was going to say stop, your first sentence was perfect. However it just keeps getting better! Kudos...and the same to "harry" who pointed it out also!
Did he always cry so much or is that something new?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#271268 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Possible if no further major injuries, the SP stays healthy and both Teixeira & Cano have career years in both OBP & RISP...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271269 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a bottom feeding hypocrite coward piece of shit. Freeloader with his hand out in front of Daddy, waiting for him to sign his next check. Deadbeat. Probably hasn't earned a dollar for himself in his entire life, living off handouts & Daddy's bank accounts & has the balls to call others "freeloaders"? He wouldn;t know a day of hard work if it slapped him in his coward pussy little face. "Oh I'm gonna beat you up!" Typical little richboy pussy response. Can't beat anybody with intellect, has to use his imitation muscles to get his point across. Daddy probably paid for those too. He's irrelevant. I don't even know why anybody in here even responds to him. I do only because I know I get under his skin & pound him into the ground with smarts every single chance I get. He's a loser.
No doubt junior is a bottom feeder.....he'd be living on the streets with nothing without daddy.......think he said the only job he ever had was being a bagger at a grocery store and that was short lived after daddy took him under his wing......junior is totally helpless......

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271270 Feb 25, 2013
For the real Yankee fan, a great read in Bronx baseball daily on Ralph Houk and his 1960's reign with the Yankees. Some of the greatest and worst teams in the Yankees storied history he managed.

1961 the 2nd greatest team of the 20th century ahead of the 1998 Yankees and behind the 1927 Yankees of Ruth and Gehrig of course,

http://bronxbaseballdaily.com/2013/02/classic...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271271 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

Since no one said no , I guess most agree.

Say, you see duda off to a hot start? 6 for 7. 6 strikeouts!

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#271272 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
always the Yankee optimist
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#271273 Feb 25, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
really this team appears to be weaker then last years team that won 95 games, why or what makes you believe that they are capable of winning 95 games this year.
the don

Franklin Square, NY

#271274 Feb 25, 2013
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
do we have a new team in the ALE because Boston was 69-93 last year and has done nothing in the off season that should make anyone believe they can compete for anything other then a .500 record.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271275 Feb 25, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he always cry so much or is that something new?

Cry's so much Its legendary !

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271276 Feb 25, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> do we have a new team in the ALE because Boston was 69-93 last year and has done nothing in the off season that should make anyone believe they can compete for anything other then a .500 record.

why of course they have done something...the red sox shill and liar claimed the following

johnny gomes was made for fenway.[ a 240 hitter, strikes out a lot, bad defense] napoli a good fit in a contract year [replacing gonzo, a 320 hitter, all star with another 240 hitter and a bad hip] victorino, a great pick up![ a bad last year, according to him, what you hit that year is what counts, not before that.so, based on his logic, last year is what you base victorino] all the legendary number 1 starters...[ lester based on last year, sucked...bucholtz, injury prone, bad back. dempster did not do great in texas, just average. lackey, well, anyone counts on him is on drugs.] and of course all the great rookies!!!![ you can see how much they helped the past 3 years!]

in other words, worse is possible more so then better...and you must use the logic that scumbag tosses at us in judging players, his last year. not the total work.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271277 Feb 25, 2013
momma the citi field bs artist is hiding under his filthy rock until one of his 2 pals comes in! hard at his judging job!

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271278 Feb 25, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I have to head out for the next few hours. This forum is for all the anti Obama posters. One of the Obama forums can really use your anti Obama rhetoric. I can't find it in me to type the name of that forum. If you look at its name, you'll see just why. It may be best if you go in there and post some insight. Thanks
What a great day...I seen Alfonso Soriano being quoted the Cubs have a better chance of contending then the Juicekees do, how funnt is that. Remember you asking about Zach Wheeler, well it's already out that scouts have compared him to Strasberg, I cant wait till 2014. Anyway i'm leaving the office for the night and thought id post the Met lineup for tonights game, you know the spring lineups that have to be announced 2 1/2 hours before gametime...another reason I know jimbo wasnt at the juicekee game as he claimed yesterday.

Cowgill CF
Tejada SS
Wright 3B
Davis 1B
Byrd RF
Hoffman LF
Brown CF
Buck C
Flores 2B

McHugh P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 min Halle Berry Sister 11,122
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Mothra 52,851
News Man arrested in Internet sting with Miss Americ... (May '07) 28 min Lexxx 398
Seven Dyce musical artist from Arkansas on the ... 35 min UBANK RECORDS 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 35,575
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,896
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]