Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#271166 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Like you anyone with MLBNET saw it...try another one

Wow. So that is how you watch games? Good for you. I watch tv or go to a game. Keep me posted on internet stuff. Ps it was 10 to 1 when it happened. Most broadcasts pick up at 1.

Keep up the good posting slackers,its noticed.

Say, good buddy. Please say you went to citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head.

Lmfao. Too funny.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271167 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Wow. So that is how you watch games? Good for you. I watch tv or go to a game. Keep me posted on internet stuff. Ps it was 10 to 1 when it happened. Most broadcasts pick up at 1.
Say, good buddy. Please say you went to citi field to piss off jimbo and meth head.
Lmfao. Too funny.
"Tell them that I payed for everything!"

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271168 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tell them that I payed for everything!"

I owe you and bhj for that one.

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#271169 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I owe you and bhj for that one.
Did you see Momma's fake little "T-Man" post where he claims I'm supposed to be afraid of him? I almost pissed my pants laughing at that one. I guess if I were a chicken mcnugget, I'd have every right to fear him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271170 Feb 24, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see Momma's fake little "T-Man" post where he claims I'm supposed to be afraid of him? I almost pissed my pants laughing at that one. I guess if I were a chicken mcnugget, I'd have every right to fear him.

I saw it. The tman profile was banned for a bit by unbiased. Momma created a couple of polls on him,supported obama and also made fun of him when he was out for the summer.

Trust me you know they all gorilla chest pound and threaten and do nothing. Its been going on for years.
The tman profile is a riot. He does not hide posting like momma at all.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271171 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Lmfao. Too funny.
Yeah yesterday the fat dope claimed he was at St. Lucie getting a hard on over Wheeler pitching to AAA batters for 2 innings.....this fat clown went on like he's a shoe in to win the Cy Young this year with zilck big league experience....and watch out for the mutsies......what a fat clown......Hope you are having fun at the Stein.....1-0 Jays.....

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#271172 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>He's not at the Juicekee game either
Of course hes not. At the place I was at before, when I ordered a drink at the bar, they had the game on TV and they were talking about and showing the big flyover. Last time I have to go to this place with Rose. When you have some free time, just youtube shooters bikini contest. Its every Sunday all these babes by the pool bar. I believe its ranked highest in the country. Place gets packed and parking sucks which makes it awesome to get to via water taxi
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271173 Feb 24, 2013
Yankees PR Dept:
Fractured right forearm for Curtis Granderson...approximately 10 weeks until he will be Major League-ready, including healing and rehab

ooofffftttt.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#271174 Feb 24, 2013
Im furious, I was gonna bet a grand on Granderhorrible trade having over 192 KOs this year...oh well

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271175 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Yanks lineup.
Gardner. Cf
Suzuki. Rf
Cano.
Teix
Grandy. Lf
Youk.
Hafner. Dh
Nunez. Ss
Stewart. C
Adam warren. P
Hilarious. ESPN, and any other sports site has the same info

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271176 Feb 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
I saw it. The tman profile was banned for a bit by unbiased. Momma created a couple of polls on him,supported obama and also made fun of him when he was out for the summer.
Trust me you know they all gorilla chest pound and threaten and do nothing. Its been going on for years.
The tman profile is a riot. He does not hide posting like momma at all.
While you're at your imagionary game maybe you can sign Granderhorrible trades cast...LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271177 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Im furious, I was gonna bet a grand on Granderhorrible trade having over 192 KOs this year...oh well
This sucks if its true

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271178 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Guess Hafner is going to need a glove after all
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271179 Feb 24, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yeah those reduced Ks and time off of screwing up in CF will really build his trade value

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271180 Feb 24, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Of course hes not. At the place I was at before, when I ordered a drink at the bar, they had the game on TV and they were talking about and showing the big flyover. Last time I have to go to this place with Rose. When you have some free time, just youtube shooters bikini contest. Its every Sunday all these babes by the pool bar. I believe its ranked highest in the country. Place gets packed and parking sucks which makes it awesome to get to via water taxi
They showed it live on TV Jimbos full of it....next time i'm down in June we've got to go....minus the girls of course...and what a shame about Granderhorrible trade who will be out till at least August, then again i'll wager he's the first of many that will beg out this year. It's gonna be a long long year maybe they'll bring back Andru

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#271181 Feb 24, 2013
What an amazing age we live. Apparently the news just broke about the broken arm and a guy in Australia is the 1st officially to report it on here
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271182 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>This sucks if its true
Its true:

http://mlb.sbnation.com/2013/2/24/4025118/cur...

It's every manager's worst nightmare: Early in spring training, one of your every-day players (or starting pitchers) gets seriously injured in an utterly meaningless exhibition game. And that's exactly what happened Sunday afternoon when, in the very first inning of the New York Yankees' first home spring-training game, Toronto's J.A. Happ hit Yankees left fielder Curtis Granderson with a fastball. Granderson left the game immediately, and X-rays later revealed a fractured forearm and Granderson's expected to be out of action for 10 weeks. That is, he isn't expected back in the lineup until sometime in May.
There was already a competition in the Yankees' camp for the fourth-outfielder slot, but that might now turn into a competition for regular left-field duties, featuring Matt Diaz, Juan Rivera, and Jayson Nix. Unfortunately, all three bat right-handed. Same for Eduardo Nunez, who was supposed to be working as Derek Jeter's backup this spring, but might now be pressed into outfield chores. What the Yankees could really use right now is a left-handed-hitting outfielder. But they just don't have anybody on the 40-man roster who's ready for the majors.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271183 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>This sucks if its true
It's true, do you know how hard it's gonna be to make up for 190 plus strikeouts? LMFAO
Da GreatDirtyWater

Peakhurst, Australia

#271184 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Guess Hafner is going to need a glove after all
And instructions on how to put it on his hand without breaking a finger or two.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#271185 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>Guess Hafner is going to need a glove after all
My sources tell me they've already been on the phone with Jones, he said he'll get back to them....shouldnt Jimbo have told us this ? What a liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 7 min Halle Berry Sister 14,260
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min IB DaMann 59,539
Time to go? (Jun '15) 16 min Credence 11,184
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Dodgers Fan 39,525
Bernie to help out Venezuela if he loses 2 hr ding ding dong 1
Bernie/Mexican protesters - no show at Rolling ... 2 hr Hog 1
cancel live with kelly ..it sucks (Dec '11) 4 hr Pffft 105
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages