Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#270994 Feb 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess he quit after a month...
I was a little worried about him, so was paulie. He's got a big heart Paulie.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270995 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll gladly give up the 50 to 75 homeruns for a team that goes to the WS.
Will they in 2013? Kind of hard when on paper the "experts" say there are 3 teams better them.
How's your teams out look for 2013?

new rule by him, no sox chat in a yankee forum
it never ends..

what is funny since in red sox forums, they chat about the yanks and other teams

oh well, just the usual bs.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#270996 Feb 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wake up dopey posted that a month ago...old news not even worth taunting about...ya think the red sox can play .500 this year?
Of all the posters in here I think he missed the give and take with you the most! You two had some epic exchanges.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270997 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>

paulie kept a jug of water outside the front door for him and unbiased as they searched for him...

classy act by paul!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270998 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the posters in here I think he missed the give and take with you the most! You two had some epic exchanges.

daytime, they did, nightime, it was paul at 2am in the morning..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270999 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he wants to break the ice and be your buddy this time? No way he's just pop in and be his old sarcastic obnoxious self would he?
Didn't the Mooch say DW was roaming the desert looking for Paulie?

my buddy? lmfao...i cracked up on this one, kudos...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271000 Feb 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
paulie kept a jug of water outside the front door for him and unbiased as they searched for him...
classy act by paul!
Whats funny is you gave the scumbag DW the riot act to why he left the forum last year and bam the momma like coward bailed outta here....what a little girl the Aussie dope really is......too funny......KUDOS Jim!!!!!!!!lmfao

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271001 Feb 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my buddy? lmfao...i cracked up on this one, kudos...
Sounds like he missed you or is it just me?
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271002 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the heat would get to him......and another heart attack was awaiting him....can you imagine fat slob momma 280 pound pig in 110 degree heat in the summer time here? wow fat boy would be exhausted and fall down on his fat face.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271003 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he missed you or is it just me?

Of course he missed me, that is why he came in here with the new yankee rules...

no sox or met chat, yanks only...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271004 Feb 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Whats funny is you gave the scumbag DW the riot act to why he left the forum last year and bam the momma like coward bailed outta here....what a little girl the Aussie dope really is......too funny......KUDOS Jim!!!!!!!!lmfao

oh, momma is here...hiding under his filthy rock and judging like the coward he is

still smarting after the bhj citi field laughter...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#271005 Feb 22, 2013
hey momma, while you judge and hide, I am really going out to a great chinese place...

have fun while I am out...continue to judge, and get mad, knowing we are laughing at the citi field expose

and, the jets 31 mil under the cap bust

what a past couple of days...

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271006 Feb 22, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I thought the heat would get to him......and another heart attack was awaiting him....can you imagine fat slob momma 280 pound pig in 110 degree heat in the summer time here? wow fat boy would be exhausted and fall down on his fat face.....lmfao
You're a mush for looking out for him.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271007 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll gladly give up the 50 to 75 homeruns for a team that goes to the WS.
Will they in 2013? Kind of hard when on paper the "experts" say there are 3 teams better them.
How's your teams out look for 2013?
Doubt the "experts" are doing any thing more than guessing. AL East is wide open again. Gonna come down to depth.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271008 Feb 22, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wake up dopey posted that a month ago...old news not even worth taunting about...ya think the red sox can play .500 this year?
Yes.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271009 Feb 22, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt the "experts" are doing any thing more than guessing. AL East is wide open again. Gonna come down to depth.
Agree, always does. I like the Yankees pitching (starters and bullpen) but there are question marks there namely Petitte and Mo, can they stay off the DL? If they do Yanks will win 90 games.

And I don't buy this $189 payroll stuff, think Cashmans being cute now and wants to make believe he's a GM and develop players out of the their farm system. AA and high A talent looks decent but that does not always translate to success now does it?

Yanks will sign Cano, Granderson they will let go unless he resigns with them in January of 2014 if there is no $$$ market for him. I like Granderson, good guy and citizen etc but he's not Bernie Williams now is he? He's not worth the $15 million he's getting this year. Strikes out WAY too much.
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271010 Feb 22, 2013
So without Hughes Yanks will turn to Phelps to fill the back end. Phelps numbers mostly held down by relief numbers as he pitches to contact.

Wang says he won't sign until after WBC, might be he may retain interest pitching in a hitter poor pool. But if he gets lumps he won't have any worth.

“Mickey Mantle”

565 foot home run ball

#271011 Feb 22, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Pitching is very iffy for the Sox. Which Lester shows up is the key for them.

I liked the Victorino and Drew signings. Napoli they over paid for. We all find out what kind of player Middlebrook is going to be this year also.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#271012 Feb 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, momma is here...hiding under his filthy rock and judging like the coward he is
still smarting after the bhj citi field laughter...
We all know it was total BS from the get go with momma inviting BHJohn to shiti field and the suite seats bull crap deal....but just seeing it exposed in here the total truth should be embarrassing to the outta work cook fatso momma.......I thought it was hysterical.....fat slob acted like some big timer....and all was revealed is fatso is a welfare outta work bum....he got busted again...what a stupid fat moron.....lmfao
Da GreatDirtyWater

Earlwood, Australia

#271013 Feb 22, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, always does. I like the Yankees pitching (starters and bullpen) but there are question marks there namely Petitte and Mo, can they stay off the DL? If they do Yanks will win 90 games.
And I don't buy this $189 payroll stuff, think Cashmans being cute now and wants to make believe he's a GM and develop players out of the their farm system. AA and high A talent looks decent but that does not always translate to success now does it?
Yanks will sign Cano, Granderson they will let go unless he resigns with them in January of 2014 if there is no $$$ market for him. I like Granderson, good guy and citizen etc but he's not Bernie Williams now is he? He's not worth the $15 million he's getting this year. Strikes out WAY too much.
Pettitte Mo Hughes Joba all DL question marks. Yanks have hinted at scaling back CC off the 200+ IP as well.

The 189 number is real. 50% whack on over cap plus restrictions on draft slotting is real. Yanks have a 1 year window to reset at 17%. Plus if they keep that number back they get a huge return on revenue sharing as it scales back. Take one on the chin, could be 2 before its all mopped up. Cut costs and retain Cano....

Granderson like Ellsbury caught in the net (see Bourne Lohse) Granderson has more trade value today than if they retain him until the end of the season especially if they swap him to LF (which may be a barganing crowbar with Boras). Ells will be tempted to take the Sox 1 year qualifying option in hope of building value if he doesn't have a huge huge year.

Yanks farm valued at the success of AA guys maintaining development thru AAA where their talent has serious paled past few years.Or its hype. Interesting the Yanks bolstered rookie ball by taking on a second team and scaled back on spending in their Dominican academy due to IFA restrictions. Thats where they will suffer the most which is palatable given they maintain the 189 number.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 30 min Two Dogs 3,216
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 40 min Two Dogs 1,823
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 47 min Two Dogs 1,983
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr R C Honey 310,472
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,782
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Jerry Grote 36,806
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 4 hr Paul Yanks 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages