The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the question?
"You haven't answered the question I never gave you!"

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270669 Feb 20, 2013
Wow, now this can get interesting. Can we have Pinelawn Part 2 in the making? With todays rising gas prices, it might be $30 worth of gas driving there this time. I'll put my money on a nasty mean marine anytime over an Obama lover, thats for sure

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270670 Feb 20, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Wow, now this can get interesting. Can we have Pinelawn Part 2 in the making? With todays rising gas prices, it might be $30 worth of gas driving there this time. I'll put my money on a nasty mean marine anytime over an Obama lover, thats for sure
I don't do baby "I call you out" bullshit. I can beat him (and you, as proven already) with brains. Brains is always better than brawn.

As for you. You're a loser. You're a loser's loser. Probably the only thing you ARE top shelf at: Losing. You're not even a challenge. Dismissed.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270672 Feb 20, 2013
Dell you lazy Pizza Hut loving fool! Why don't you invite some lady and go up to Star Wars at Orlando this year. Now I know the quality a woman has to have to go out with you is desperation. So try and find one to take. Maybe try painting your car like a taxi in order to pick up a girl. I'd just love to see what that miserable cow looked like that goes out with you. I mean someone like Jabba the Hut looks good when standing next to you

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270673 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do baby "I call you out" bullshit. I can beat him (and you, as proven already) with brains. Brains is always better than brawn.
As for you. You're a loser. You're a loser's loser. Probably the only thing you ARE top shelf at: Losing. You're not even a challenge. Dismissed.
Well your buddy filled up his tank with $20 worth of gas and tried meeting up with Don at Pinelawn. Lets do it again and settle this. No way I expect an Obama lover to be able to take on a mean nasty marine. Just like you to chicken out

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270674 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Well your buddy filled up his tank with $20 worth of gas and tried meeting up with Don at Pinelawn. Lets do it again and settle this. No way I expect an Obama lover to be able to take on a mean nasty marine. Just like you to chicken out
Just like you to be a childish immature little piece of shit still thinking that fighting solves all problems. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up, Disney Star Wars Fanboy! I gave up that shit back in Junior High school!

Pipe down, boychild! MEN are talking here! I'll send you a juicebox & some crayons if you behave, perhaps you can draw me a cute little picture of the Death Star!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270676 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you to be a childish immature little piece of shit still thinking that fighting solves all problems. What are you, 15? Grow the fuck up, Disney Star Wars Fanboy! I gave up that shit back in Junior High school!
Pipe down, boychild! MEN are talking here! I'll send you a juicebox & some crayons if you behave, perhaps you can draw me a cute little picture of the Death Star!
Dude, Pinelawn was never my idea to begin with. Don is willing to meet anyone up on LI who mouths off to him at Pinelawn. Those are his terms.

Star Wars is awesome. You seemed to know the Transformers names the other day. And by the way, the Death Star was my idea

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270677 Feb 20, 2013
<quoted text>Dude, Pinelawn was never my idea to begin with. Don is willing to meet anyone up on LI who mouths off to him at Pinelawn. Those are his terms.
Star Wars is awesome. You seemed to know the Transformers names the other day. And by the way, the Death Star was my idea
You really should stop talking. You act like an asshole.

While GROWNUPS are raving about about fantastic movies like "Lincoln", "Life of Pi" & "Zero Dark Thirty", you're patiently waiting for the next Disney kiddie flick Star Wars crap to come out! What does that tell you about your maturity level? I'll bet you watch WWF too! Boychild!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270678 Feb 20, 2013
Good judger; About time

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270679 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
While GROWNUPS are raving about about fantastic movies like "Lincoln", "Life of Pi" & "Zero Dark Thirty", you're patiently waiting for the next Disney kiddie flick Star Wars crap to come out! What does that tell you about your maturity level? I'll bet you watch WWF too! Boychild!
I stopped watching WWE however your good pal, Jimi watches it every Monday. Him and Dell always talk about whats happening with it. But Star Wars I love. In fact when I finally buy my dream home in a couple of years, I'm going to have one of them book shelves that spins around into a secret room. Thats going to be the sith secret temple where I practice the dark side.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270680 Feb 20, 2013
Good judger; About time
1. I thought the judging didn't bother you?
2. I thought you weren't going to reply to me? Just can't help but dance for my amusement?

Don't you have a Princess Leia poster to fap to or something? You probably still have the one of her in the bikini, don't you? The one I had but took down when I discovered REAL girls sometime around 13 or 14.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270681 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

my 2 best movies this year was argo and lincoln...zero dark thirty is my third best...stunned the idiots did not have ben affleck as best director..a shame.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270682 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I thought the judging didn't bother you?
2. I thought you weren't going to reply to me? Just can't help but dance for my amusement?
Don't you have a Princess Leia poster to fap to or something? You probably still have the one of her in the bikini, don't you? The one I had but took down when I discovered REAL girls sometime around 13 or 14.

Of course the judging bothers him, he posts about several times a day. He is consumed by it and in messages cries about it all the time. He has actually questioned posters in here, have you just judged me...like a child..

hard to believe he will be 34 this year..he will be a great biotch in the pen...they will just love him to death. He will learn what his fat pal did in all the recent homo terms...

trust me, he is deathly afraid of you, not knowing what you might share with someone, or what you might post of someone...no doubt momma is shittting bullets about the message about citi field and trying to fool me...and the forum

all he has is lies, shout outs and annoying tricks...no sports or anything at all...but when a certain person finds out something, no worries, he will be gone from here..

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270683 Feb 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the judging bothers him, he posts about several times a day. He is consumed by it and in messages cries about it all the time. He has actually questioned posters in here, have you just judged me...like a child..
hard to believe he will be 34 this year..he will be a great biotch in the pen...they will just love him to death. He will learn what his fat pal did in all the recent homo terms...
trust me, he is deathly afraid of you, not knowing what you might share with someone, or what you might post of someone...no doubt momma is shittting bullets about the message about citi field and trying to fool me...and the forum
all he has is lies, shout outs and annoying tricks...no sports or anything at all...but when a certain person finds out something, no worries, he will be gone from here..
I can't help but notice a few points:

> Momma refuses to get into any argument with me. Fear. He knows that I know the truth about him. He'll ignore me & hope I go away. I won't. Brookaven dropped the little boy. Just waiting for his permission to share that CitiField post, then I'll drop the fat man.(Get it?)

> Unbiased is an intellectual coward. Immediately has to resort to "fight club" bullshit & instigating things between Don & I. I'm just bustin' Don's balls about baseball. I couldn't care less.

> It seems whenever I hit a little too hard on that thin skin of his, Unbiased runs & hides like a coward. Too stupid to challenge me to a fair intellectual debate. His idea of measuring a man is arm wrestling & fights. I'll bet he's one of those fools that ask "How much can you bench?" Friggin wrinkleneck.

Star Wars. Gimme a break. Okay fine, good movies & all that. But this guy get's all moist in his pants over a comic book story?

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#270684 Feb 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my 2 best movies this year was argo and lincoln...zero dark thirty is my third best...stunned the idiots did not have ben affleck as best director..a shame.
I liked Silver Linning

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270685 Feb 20, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife took out a movie from the library the other day called "The Help" & I thought, "Oh God! Chick Flick!" But it turned out to be pretty good. I took out "Ray".(Ray Charles biopic with Jamie Foxx) Haven't watched it yet but looks really good & I heard some good things about it.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270686 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the question?
Why do you hide under a different handle?

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#270687 Feb 20, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but notice a few points:
> Momma refuses to get into any argument with me. Fear. He knows that I know the truth about him. He'll ignore me & hope I go away. I won't. Brookaven dropped the little boy. Just waiting for his permission to share that CitiField post, then I'll drop the fat man.(Get it?)
> Unbiased is an intellectual coward. Immediately has to resort to "fight club" bullshit & instigating things between Don & I. I'm just bustin' Don's balls about baseball. I couldn't care less.
> It seems whenever I hit a little too hard on that thin skin of his, Unbiased runs & hides like a coward. Too stupid to challenge me to a fair intellectual debate. His idea of measuring a man is arm wrestling & fights. I'll bet he's one of those fools that ask "How much can you bench?" Friggin wrinkleneck.
Star Wars. Gimme a break. Okay fine, good movies & all that. But this guy get's all moist in his pants over a comic book story?
Oh please please please please send us the "meet me at Citi field" messages.....better yet save that gem for a friday....lol

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270688 Feb 20, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> Why do you hide under a different handle?
I can't wait to hear this.

Exactly who do YOU think I am?

So far, I've supposedly been FuManChu, Jimi, Brookaven, Dirty Water, Slappy, & Momma. One guy even accused me of being Unbiased! At this point, maybe even I don't know who I am anymore!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270689 Feb 20, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please please please please send us the "meet me at Citi field" messages.....better yet save that gem for a friday....lol
Gotta make sure it's okay with Brookaven first. I promised. He might want to drop that one himself, like he did the Unbiased messages.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min Earthling-1 60,021
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 8 min Facts Not Fiction 2,110
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 12 min Facts Not Fiction 2,430
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 27 min Facts Not Fiction 1,788
Time to go? (Jun '15) 28 min Facts Not Fiction 11,936
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 33 min The Honky Tonk Man 1,066
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 51 min Brian_G 311,319
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages