Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270444 Feb 17, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>While the Redsox brass loves those "sexy" players on their roster to boost the NESN ratings as Francona was saying in his book......maybe they add "sexy" players in Maria Menounos, Jessica Alba and Jennifer Love Hewitt to their outfield mix......you frontrunner fool....LMFAO
Hey Paul you left out Mila Kunis. Whats up with that????

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270445 Feb 17, 2013
Hey buddy,please lie about going to a suite at citi field, jimbo will go crazy. Thanks pal. Say, also lie about me living close!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270446 Feb 17, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man! Mila Kunis. She gives me a boner.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270447 Feb 17, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take Maria Menounos over Mila Kunis if I had my choice.....but thanks for the heads up my friend.....
Calendar Man

AOL

#270448 Feb 17, 2013
The years are starting to add up with this Yankee team.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270449 Feb 17, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>It looks like Kreider will get a chance to redeem himself tonight . He was called up from the minors because it looks like Nash might be out. I hope he shows us something , I think alot of his young talent and effort. Should be a good game tonight enjoy it pal.

Think kreider will be a star. As for nash , I hope its not a concussion. Just happy to have hockey back. Thks for the heads up.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270450 Feb 17, 2013
What a day. Its a cold one for sure and its colder as you go north. Right now that lowlife piece of garbage disgrace is about 2 hours north of me playing golf with another lowlife piece of garbage in Tiger Woods. What another lowlife that owner of the Astros is. Thats another team to always root against now. Sucks playing golf when its cold and the 3 of them are cold. The beast of a first lady is in Aspen skiing. Shes almost as much of a disgrace as her husband is. No doubt shes the ugliest woman in the world. Of course the educated people already know that marriage is a sham. Obama is ga/y and its been acknowledged before. His marriage was used only to promote his political career. Just google Donald Young murder. Obama ordered that killing it as he was going to tell all

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270451 Feb 17, 2013
I see Jimi's post above got 3 judges today. No doubt its from Just a John, Anti Troll and Paul

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270452 Feb 17, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
What a day. Its a cold one for sure and its colder as you go north. Right now that lowlife piece of garbage disgrace is about 2 hours north of me playing golf with another lowlife piece of garbage in Tiger Woods. What another lowlife that owner of the Astros is. Thats another team to always root against now. Sucks playing golf when its cold and the 3 of them are cold. The beast of a first lady is in Aspen skiing. Shes almost as much of a disgrace as her husband is. No doubt shes the ugliest woman in the world. Of course the educated people already know that marriage is a sham. Obama is ga/y and its been acknowledged before. His marriage was used only to promote his political career. Just google Donald Young murder. Obama ordered that killing it as he was going to tell all
I thought we dismissed you from this room. You're not welcome here. And your anti-Obama rants are certainly not welcome here as we are all proud Americans in this room. You're a traitor to your country & should be lined up & shot as such.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270453 Feb 17, 2013
Not to mention, just the mere fact that you call out fine President "Gay" shows exactly how immature & childish you really are. Fine example you set for your imaginary children. Now stifle yourself, you half witted little fool. Don't make me drop another bomb on you.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270454 Feb 17, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention, just the mere fact that you call out fine President "Gay" shows exactly how immature & childish you really are. Fine example you set for your imaginary children. Now stifle yourself, you half witted little fool. Don't make me drop another bomb on you.

votes are in, drop the bomb!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270455 Feb 17, 2013
I thought I made it quite clear that only times the Anti Troll can have my attention is to give him directions to my doorstep. He should realize by now I have the thickest skin on this forum. Only bombs dropped are by me. Nothing bothers me on a forum. Come down to Lauderdale, please

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270456 Feb 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
votes are in, drop the bomb!
Dude, you can't just enjoy Universal Studios with your family for 1 whole day without coming on here. They must think you're weird. I can just see you not getting on the Hulk roller coaster so you can post instead

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270457 Feb 17, 2013
Well going out to dinner in a bit. Sorry but I won't post from the dinner table. Maybe 1 day I will be lucky enough so when I walk into my lobby, the Anti Troll is waiting for me. Please surprise me. I look forward to it. Of course if you're that close to the stalkers, they will make every attempt to talk you out of it. They know you have no chance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Olas_River_H...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270458 Feb 17, 2013
Well going out to dinner in a bit. Sorry but I won't post from the dinner table. Maybe 1 day I will be lucky enough so when I walk into my lobby, the Anti Troll is waiting for me. Please surprise me. I look forward to it. Of course if you're that close to the stalkers, they will make every attempt to talk you out of it. They know you have no chance
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Olas_River_H...
Run away & hide. It's becoming a habit.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270459 Feb 17, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Run away & hide. It's becoming a habit.

Don't fall for the meet and greet bs...lets say you bothered to go and meet...he would just wait till you left and then pop up claiming you ran...no matter if you waited for 3-4 hours

I tried that bs around 20 times...waiting up to 3 hours on a pre arranged time...and lo and behold, I leave and by a miracle, he shows...

its documented in here and all know about

he is nothing more then a lying stalker. not sure who is the bigger coward, him or fattie who is afraid of his own shadow.

After being exposed they now only have each other and maybe the "yank hater from aussie world" who could care less they backstabbed, stalked bhj...as long as they do not bother him and annoy yank fans, taunt them, he is down with it...after all, as they say, he is not a policeman...

they count on the ignorant and slow....they thrive on confusion..

bottom line, its rare when they post a shred of truth.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270460 Feb 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fall for the meet and greet bs...lets say you bothered to go and meet...he would just wait till you left and then pop up claiming you ran...no matter if you waited for 3-4 hours
I tried that bs around 20 times...waiting up to 3 hours on a pre arranged time...and lo and behold, I leave and by a miracle, he shows...
its documented in here and all know about
he is nothing more then a lying stalker. not sure who is the bigger coward, him or fattie who is afraid of his own shadow.
After being exposed they now only have each other and maybe the "yank hater from aussie world" who could care less they backstabbed, stalked bhj...as long as they do not bother him and annoy yank fans, taunt them, he is down with it...after all, as they say, he is not a policeman...
they count on the ignorant and slow....they thrive on confusion..
bottom line, its rare when they post a shred of truth.
I certainly can vouch for that.....you and I would be talking on the phone for better than an hour while you were at Yolo waiting for unbiased to show up and the coward never would....we did this several times and the same results.....funny thing is these were the times unbiased set up....8:30 and he would be there.....you got there at 8:00 and stayed until 10:00 and no show.....then unbiased the liar he is known to be would say the next day he was there at 10:30 2 hours late.....he blew you off over 20 times and the Mouse man due to a tummy ache and headache as the liar proclaimed......its what he's done all his life.....lie, lie and more lies......unreal.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270461 Feb 17, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I certainly can vouch for that.....you and I would be talking on the phone for better than an hour while you were at Yolo waiting for unbiased to show up and the coward never would....we did this several times and the same results.....funny thing is these were the times unbiased set up....8:30 and he would be there.....you got there at 8:00 and stayed until 10:00 and no show.....then unbiased the liar he is known to be would say the next day he was there at 10:30 2 hours late.....he blew you off over 20 times and the Mouse man due to a tummy ache and headache as the liar proclaimed......its what he's done all his life.....lie, lie and more lies......unreal.

its all they have...lies, shoutouts..bs...not one shred of truth...cowards...hiding..

but in the end, they will both get burned...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#270462 Feb 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
its all they have...lies, shoutouts..bs...not one shred of truth...cowards...hiding..
but in the end, they will both get burned...
Absolutely....all they ever do is lie and play their stupid little childish cowardly games......

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270463 Feb 17, 2013
Meet and greet? I want to give the Anti Troll all the advantages. Therefore I don't want to know when he comes. Surprise me. Every day I am hoping today will be the day he decides to accept my offer and can approach me unannounced. The look on his face when he sees who I am will be priceless and full of fear. Unlike others, I have no fear of posting just where I live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 54,556
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 34 min spocko 310,233
Poll Most embarrasing and humilating momentsin topix... 59 min Sunoco Todd 12
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 1 hr Sunoco Todd 23
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Sunoco Todd 36,901
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr BS Detector 6,437
So how did Hillary get top secret information? 1 hr Devil in a Blue D... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages