Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#270515 Feb 18, 2013
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1533087-ne...

one mans guess for the starting 25...no shocks..extra pitcher in lieu of nix...not so sure of that..with derek not so nimble and nunez sucks in the field, i see nix might catch on..

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#270516 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
just hit the road
yet at home, judging in some rage..
keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed
say, tough luck on being exposed about citi fattie..
very soon pouch boy, very soon. Too funny you think you know what we can do. How is Charlie doing? LMAO. we hear your ghetto pal Billy is holed up somewhere with a crak pipe LMAO.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#270517 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"big stench"......lmfao
speaking of hitting..hanley has not really gone nuts hitting for what, 2years? he breaks out, it could be a real dodger rout.
Your pouch bag smells Edwin, go and empty it LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270518 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
very soon pouch boy, very soon. Too funny you think you know what we can do. How is Charlie doing? LMAO. we hear your ghetto pal Billy is holed up somewhere with a crak pipe LMAO.

funny you should ask...you try to act like momma and do a piss poor job...i expose you, its over...your pal gave enough hints.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270519 Feb 18, 2013

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#270521 Feb 18, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a bomb? I've got a bomb for you. The big one.
I think it's time you learn how it feels to be betrayed by someone you thought you could trust...
Message from Unbiased Chargers Fan to Brookhaven John, Friday Feb 15
Hey John, this Anti Troll poster has been digging into me in the Yankee forum. Look, I'm a piece of shit. I am. Sometimes I think I can do anything and not worry about who I may be hurting. If you saw how I was brought up, it would make you sick. I was so spoiled beyond most peoples comprehension. My life consists of partying from 1 mansion to the next without any fear of any bills left unpaid. I wrongly communicated with Magicrat and I'm an asshole for it. You had previously trusted me. I broke that. And I broke it because I never cared about anything because I never had any reason to care about anything. I was raised in a broken home and had a dad even crazier than me who was making hundreds of millions of dollars. Nothing mattered when I was growing up. So I became a spoiled out of control asshole without any caring of consequence of people to hurt. I know you wanted bygones to be bygones and forgave me, but wanted to really apologize and hope you give me a 2nd chance. Hope you come back to the forum. As I grow older, I realize more and more how much of an asshole I been. You deserved better from me. Hope I can make it up to you
This is a lie, the boss never posted you these lies. You will be hearing from our attornies.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270522 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:

destined to be a classic..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270523 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a lie, the boss never posted you these lies. You will be hearing from our attornies.

momma would never have the balls for this..expect a message from the general later...and no doubt, the deny game will begin shortly

say, how about i expose you after you bury yourself..oh, say in march...that will be perfect. you know when also...

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#270524 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
funny you should ask...you try to act like momma and do a piss poor job...i expose you, its over...your pal gave enough hints.
Get a clue, show me the post anyone said i was the great leagal mind Momma who is in vermont this weekend. You are so clueless its not even funny, More made up lies by you, what a disgrace as the forum knows you for the fraud and weasel you are. How's Charlie LMAO...lets do a Charlie the tuna poll...too funny, how pathetic are you on topix all day voting in polls

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#270525 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
momma would never have the balls for this..expect a message from the general later...and no doubt, the deny game will begin shortly
say, how about i expose you after you bury yourself..oh, say in march...that will be perfect. you know when also...
LMAO

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270526 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha! Attornies!

Can you imagine the line of attornies these losers have?

The drunk from the dumpster bin behind Momma's trailer park.
The crack whore who married Unbiased for his father's money.
The homeless guy who screams at the pigeons outside of Unbiased's dad's condo.
The plumber who frequently has to unclog the breakfast burritos from Momma's toilet.
The guy who sleeps in Momma's box at CitiField.(That's the cardboard box in the parking lot, NOT a REAL Box)
Momma's inflatable girlfriend under the bed he made out of pallets & a used Salvation Army mattress.

Maybe Unbiased can pay a real attorney with all those quarters from his vending machine racket! IF he cleans all the sticky coffee & fap grease off of them first.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270527 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"big stench"......lmfao
speaking of hitting..hanley has not really gone nuts hitting for what, 2years? he breaks out, it could be a real dodger rout.
His power numbers dropped but his OBP is still up there. After his trade to LA, his numbers came back up & he did manage 24 homers for the season.(14 with Miami in 93 games, 10 more with LA in 64 games) His average needs to come back up some, but I think with the lineup protection he'll have in LA, it might make a jump to the high .200's. I doubt we'll ever see a 30/30 season from him again, but it was obvious he wasn't all that happy in Miami the past 2 or 3 years, so maybe the change of scenery will be good for him. Loria is the king of broken promises, both to his players & his fans.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270528 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pouch bag smells Edwin, go and empty it LMAO

only 1 person knew that...good one.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270529 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
His power numbers dropped but his OBP is still up there. After his trade to LA, his numbers came back up & he did manage 24 homers for the season.(14 with Miami in 93 games, 10 more with LA in 64 games) His average needs to come back up some, but I think with the lineup protection he'll have in LA, it might make a jump to the high .200's. I doubt we'll ever see a 30/30 season from him again, but it was obvious he wasn't all that happy in Miami the past 2 or 3 years, so maybe the change of scenery will be good for him. Loria is the king of broken promises, both to his players & his fans.

high 280 or so works...I agree with the miami scene...it was horrible...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270530 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha! Attornies!
Can you imagine the line of attornies these losers have?
The drunk from the dumpster bin behind Momma's trailer park.
The crack whore who married Unbiased for his father's money.
The homeless guy who screams at the pigeons outside of Unbiased's dad's condo.
The plumber who frequently has to unclog the breakfast burritos from Momma's toilet.
The guy who sleeps in Momma's box at CitiField.(That's the cardboard box in the parking lot, NOT a REAL Box)
Momma's inflatable girlfriend under the bed he made out of pallets & a used Salvation Army mattress.
Maybe Unbiased can pay a real attorney with all those quarters from his vending machine racket! IF he cleans all the sticky coffee & fap grease off of them first.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

outstanding, lmfao....momma cannot afford one..it would be public defender...or he might want to use his probation officer...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270531 Feb 18, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/18/murti-...

A great read and a deal the yanks must make..if its 10 years, i say hell no...

but, 7 and it appears they have no choice..no one else will hit like him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270532 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue, show me the post anyone said i was the great leagal mind Momma who is in vermont this weekend. You are so clueless its not even funny, More made up lies by you, what a disgrace as the forum knows you for the fraud and weasel you are. How's Charlie LMAO...lets do a Charlie the tuna poll...too funny, how pathetic are you on topix all day voting in polls

actually, unbiased did in 2 separate posts...

but, he did it to cover for his new pal.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#270533 Feb 18, 2013
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/02/18/island...

impressive loss by the islanders...7-0.

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270534 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy you stay warm down there with a nice bottle and your harem of babes. Maybe you can borrow Momma's private Jet and fly out to Hawaii, I just got back from there and it was beautiful.
Hey Pete, yea it warmed up during the day. Tonite will get a little chilly but nothing too bad. I'll be out in Maui in early July. I'll leave from either Scottsdale or Hermosa in late June. Not sure yet. And I'll return to Lauderdale in Sept. I'd love to have you and Momma out to Hermosa sometime. It just doesn't get any nicer than over there

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270535 Feb 18, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
you would not say that to his face
I gave him my addy yesterday. Does he need it again? And just so no one can accuse me of hiding, surprise me and don't tell me you're coming. Every day I only hope him, Anti Troll or Bronto somehow make the surprise visit and approach me. This is how confident I am man to man face to face. I don't see him or Anti Troll posting where they live and inviting me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min John-K 316,325
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 9 min rainmaker2016 17,312
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 16 min SweLL GirL 18,535
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 14,093
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 4,800
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 45,670
News More Aug 2 Tina 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance