Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270472 Feb 17, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
Game over
OH MAN! That's gotta hurt! bwahahahahahahahaha!
LIAM

Saint Leo, FL

#270473 Feb 17, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
Rangers, 2-1....the king was outstanding, haglin and stephan with goals...
getting there slowly..
Solid win Jim! Henrik is starting to play like the king we know. Breaking up the Big 3 was huge for us. Something that needed to happen as now we are starting to see a much more ballanced team. Powe got rocked tonight, hope he is OK. Think Kreider will be in Tuesday night in his place.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#270474 Feb 18, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Solid win Jim! Henrik is starting to play like the king we know. Breaking up the Big 3 was huge for us. Something that needed to happen as now we are starting to see a much more ballanced team. Powe got rocked tonight, hope he is OK. Think Kreider will be in Tuesday night in his place.

big win!! You notice Boyle slamming people everywhere...riding the no dress list motivated him...others see this...torts plays no favorites...some big blocked shots by cally at the end also..

love when the team plays like this...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270475 Feb 18, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a bomb? I've got a bomb for you. The big one.
I think it's time you learn how it feels to be betrayed by someone you thought you could trust...
Message from Unbiased Chargers Fan to Brookhaven John, Friday Feb 15
Hey John, this Anti Troll poster has been digging into me in the Yankee forum. Look, I'm a piece of shit. I am. Sometimes I think I can do anything and not worry about who I may be hurting. If you saw how I was brought up, it would make you sick. I was so spoiled beyond most peoples comprehension. My life consists of partying from 1 mansion to the next without any fear of any bills left unpaid. I wrongly communicated with Magicrat and I'm an asshole for it. You had previously trusted me. I broke that. And I broke it because I never cared about anything because I never had any reason to care about anything. I was raised in a broken home and had a dad even crazier than me who was making hundreds of millions of dollars. Nothing mattered when I was growing up. So I became a spoiled out of control asshole without any caring of consequence of people to hurt. I know you wanted bygones to be bygones and forgave me, but wanted to really apologize and hope you give me a 2nd chance. Hope you come back to the forum. As I grow older, I realize more and more how much of an asshole I been. You deserved better from me. Hope I can make it up to you

" a second chance" hope i can make it up to you"

lets see..just within a few weeks he claimed

he lent you money to start your business
he helped you pick out the place location
he helped you meet your wife

I lost count of how many 2nd chances, deals, promises he made to me

he is a liar and desperate to connect again as all in here except momma ignore him and dirty water, who needs anyone to rip the yanks and the rest of us

as of now, mr 2nd chance ripping away at most of us

he feeds his fat stooge momma lies about the "suites at citi,met life" "models" etc

anything to annoy, lie and bother as many people as possible...he sits in his "rapunzels tower" just thinking who he can stalk, or threaten next...

he is a stain on humanity, thinking he is better then all, threatening, lying

anyone...and i mean anyone who believes him, trusts him is going to get burned again and again

the only thing that will stop this freak is jail, or either his dada, and gal pal finding out about his lies and bs...

he will never keep one promise. he just needs you as he can have a poster to chat with and taunt others..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270476 Feb 18, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/ya...

Will jeter hit again? more then likely, yes

but his fielding has gone down, year after year..no way it gets better...yanks need to think of someone to play defense and let him play at dh when a righty pitches..doubt if diaz or any of the other dime store pickups will help.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270477 Feb 18, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
OH MAN! That's gotta hurt! bwahahahahahahahaha!

nothing bothers junior...he will lie thru it...when bhj posted his f/ucking liar post, junior denied it to me and claimed he did not want to make a big deal out of the timeline..

he lies, breaks promises 24/7...you have seen his threats and bs..I lost track of how many deals, promise to be good bs crap out of his stupid posts and messages

the only thing important to him is momma chamberlin and annoying, taunting and threatening as many people as possible..and stalking people and having a blast putting out info of men, women and children on topix...oh, and he shares every piece of info with his fat unemployed pal also..anything he has, fattie has also..

he is beyond a scumbag monster...he is the lowest form of human possible..and his fat pal is not far behind.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#270478 Feb 18, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
Game over
Ok, but tell the truth. Whatever really happened with that azzhole and yourself would have happened anyway. I in no way ever helped him do anything that he wasn't going to do. You guys had a history in another forum. Magicrat came in here only after he already got arrested. So what we have is I used poor judgement in communicating with him. Truth is the main purpose for communicating was because I was nosey as to where your burger place was. He was there he claimed. I know people on LI and was curious about it. I'm curious about a lot of things. Unlike others, I admit when I'm wrong. So you here, used poor judgement in posting pvt messages on here. Thats why they're called private. I get private messages all the time. But I never re post them out of respect from that poster. Now if this was your way of a certain payback, I'm fine. I've been a victim of stalking many times on here, so being a victim of your poor judgement is ok with me. So we're even now. We both wronged each other.

So anyhow have a great day and sell many burgers. Glad with your brothers help, you put an end to Magicrat on here. By the way, is he a Mets fan also?
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270479 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/spo rts/baseball/yankees/harper-in jury-age-overcome-jeter-articl e-1.1266704
Will jeter hit again? more then likely, yes
but his fielding has gone down, year after year..no way it gets better...yanks need to think of someone to play defense and let him play at dh when a righty pitches..doubt if diaz or any of the other dime store pickups will help.
Hey Jimi you would know better than me but I was thinking. If Jeter does not make it onto the field and Mariamo does not come out of the pen. I think it will be the first time in I'm guessing 12 years that one of the Yankee core(Jeter,Mariano,Bernie,Jorg e) will not play on opening day? Have a good day pal.
Food for thought why not just ignore this punk. He will eventually get frustrated with no attention and crawl back under his rock?
Seems you got some pretty cool dudes who got your back in here, so you don't need to worry about that vermin.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270480 Feb 18, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jimi you would know better than me but I was thinking. If Jeter does not make it onto the field and Mariamo does not come out of the pen. I think it will be the first time in I'm guessing 12 years that one of the Yankee core(Jeter,Mariano,Bernie,Jorg e) will not play on opening day? Have a good day pal.
Food for thought why not just ignore this punk. He will eventually get frustrated with no attention and crawl back under his rock?
Seems you got some pretty cool dudes who got your back in here, so you don't need to worry about that vermin.

not worried...he is a lying sackofshit...his promises to stop stalking, annoying, etc are all lies...

he has yet to ever keep a promise...he is nothing more then a spoiled punk. a liar and coward.

no one posts him except his fat toad of a pal who has no life, and afraid of his own shadow.

he needs jail time.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270481 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
not worried...he is a lying sackofshit...his promises to stop stalking, annoying, etc are all lies...
he has yet to ever keep a promise...he is nothing more then a spoiled punk. a liar and coward.
no one posts him except his fat toad of a pal who has no life, and afraid of his own shadow.
he needs jail time.
Yet you send me private messages every day. You are the ultimate coward. Afraid that Fu will see you communicate with me. Just 2 days ago you volunteered to me you're taking the family to Mardi Gras in Universal. Just know this. Forget about doing Star Wars in Orlando this year. And I won't even tell you the dates I'll be there. I better not see you there

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270482 Feb 18, 2013
for the record...anyone who has a profile can use messages

but the icon for messages does not say "private"

and trust me, junior shares the messages with momma...fact...

but watch him squirm and lie and claim he does not...

watch the bs flow with lies and denials...and often he has gotten a message and posted exactly what was sent to him in here, without logging the message

its called a hypocrite and of course what he is proud of

a liar.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270483 Feb 18, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
big win!! You notice Boyle slamming people everywhere...riding the no dress list motivated him...others see this...torts plays no favorites...some big blocked shots by cally at the end also..
love when the team plays like this...
Like I said before Torts makes you earn the right to put on the sweater. Seems that he has them going back to last years form . Defense , blocking shots and capitalizing on the man advantage. I still have not figured out what role Nash fills it puzzles me.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270484 Feb 18, 2013
lmfao....no messages were sent via topix as they are sent to moochie, an email was sent. using a brand new email he used after being banned on topix for stalking..

however due to one burning fattie posting as tman, and letting the scum know what i was doing, he is compelled to do exactly as i stated and tell what i posted

and, he has sent me notes of what others post him about me and others...unlike him, i will not reveal what he has squealed on...

a lowlife scumbag...nothing more, nothing less.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#270485 Feb 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you send me private messages every day. You are the ultimate coward. Afraid that Fu will see you communicate with me. Just 2 days ago you volunteered to me you're taking the family to Mardi Gras in Universal. Just know this. Forget about doing Star Wars in Orlando this year. And I won't even tell you the dates I'll be there. I better not see you there
How about I come down to meet you you little punk?
It won't be much of a WAR but but I guarantee you will be seeing STARS!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270486 Feb 18, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before Torts makes you earn the right to put on the sweater. Seems that he has them going back to last years form . Defense , blocking shots and capitalizing on the man advantage. I still have not figured out what role Nash fills it puzzles me.

nash opens up space for others...he can drive hard to the net..but in a way, the power play is even worse then last year...how the heck that happens is weird...haglin is on fire...more is needed from the younger guys...love the defense and goalie...rangers can go far, but if they cannot figure out the power play its a moot point.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270487 Feb 18, 2013
May the Force be with me in Orlando this year. I can't wait. I'll let you know what they do this year since you won't be there. On that note, gotta run. Or as the Anti Troll puts it, Gotta hide

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#270488 Feb 18, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> How about I come down to meet you you little punk?
Anytime dude. I left the wikipedia page yesterday to where I live. I'm very much in and around Las Olas all the time. Do you need a pic to make things easier?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270489 Feb 18, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text> How about I come down to meet you you little punk?

waste of time...he will say come and stay in rapunzels tower until you leave..then claim he was waiting..

as for his star wars threat its comical...kids go with kids, teens with teens and adults hang together...as if he would dare approach me in a place i go to on a regular basis...his arse would be tossed out and banned from all of disney..

I will go every weekend at that time and spit in his roided out lying backstabbing face...and, if needed, bring something special for his companion

if, they are still together..and by then, i doubt it...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270490 Feb 18, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, but tell the truth. Whatever really happened with that azzhole and yourself would have happened anyway. I in no way ever helped him do anything that he wasn't going to do. You guys had a history in another forum. Magicrat came in here only after he already got arrested. So what we have is I used poor judgement in communicating with him. Truth is the main purpose for communicating was because I was nosey as to where your burger place was. He was there he claimed. I know people on LI and was curious about it. I'm curious about a lot of things. Unlike others, I admit when I'm wrong. So you here, used poor judgement in posting pvt messages on here. Thats why they're called private. I get private messages all the time. But I never re post them out of respect from that poster. Now if this was your way of a certain payback, I'm fine. I've been a victim of stalking many times on here, so being a victim of your poor judgement is ok with me. So we're even now. We both wronged each other.
So anyhow have a great day and sell many burgers. Glad with your brothers help, you put an end to Magicrat on here. By the way, is he a Mets fan also?
Hey buddy what's up ? Just checked my e-mails and thought i'd drop in before coming home. Great time this weekend as all it did was snow had 7 others up here for a nice alcohol filled fireplace weekend. Friend of mine had one of his horses running at Santa Anita that we all loaded up on, it's always nice watching a horse gallop when everyone has hundreds on him. Havnt read the backposts as i'm sure they contain the same rubbage jimbo spits out everyday although I did see Brookhaven finally confirm everything you've already told the forum. It was nice of him to do that, although i'm a little surprised he used a "Private" message between the two of you, did you tell him that was ok ?. Anyway it was nice of him to do that to shut the rest of them up. Oh and one other thing when you've told me in the past that your dad was rich you never told me HOW rich. Sorry but I finally had to goggle him and all I can say is Oh my God, I always wonder why when i'm in Lauderdale you always say 'I need a better place' when you already live in luxary, now I know. Hope your not mad I googled him. Well I gotta hit the road as the driver just pulled up i'm still planning on the 20th and 21st and may stay for the opener...I'll call you when i'm home

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#270491 Feb 18, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Hey buddy what's up ? Just checked my e-mails and thought i'd drop in before coming home. Great time this weekend as all it did was snow had 7 others up here for a nice alcohol filled fireplace weekend. Friend of mine had one of his horses running at Santa Anita that we all loaded up on, it's always nice watching a horse gallop when everyone has hundreds on him. Havnt read the backposts as i'm sure they contain the same rubbage jimbo spits out everyday although I did see Brookhaven finally confirm everything you've already told the forum. It was nice of him to do that, although i'm a little surprised he used a "Private" message between the two of you, did you tell him that was ok ?. Anyway it was nice of him to do that to shut the rest of them up. Oh and one other thing when you've told me in the past that your dad was rich you never told me HOW rich. Sorry but I finally had to goggle him and all I can say is Oh my God, I always wonder why when i'm in Lauderdale you always say 'I need a better place' when you already live in luxary, now I know. Hope your not mad I googled him. Well I gotta hit the road as the driver just pulled up i'm still planning on the 20th and 21st and may stay for the opener...I'll call you when i'm home

hey buddy, please lie about the suite in citi field..thanks pal!

how did that work out??

you never explained the dengerate gambler, who uses bookies, a racist, bigot, vulgar slime being hired by the mets? or jets...

of course, since you live in the carolinas, and we know thanks to your backstabbing pal, your phony profiles, debbie, the suites, the vermont, saratoga and port st lucie...are

all

LIES...

but, keep your lie going..you fool no one ...

port st lucie...i love exposing that one last year...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary needs help getting up stairs? 13 min Wall Street 2016 2
Breastfeeding in public? (Feb '16) 18 min Wall Street 2016 27
jets talk back (Dec '07) 21 min TMAN_Mets 11,895
Time to go? (Jun '15) 36 min southern at heart 12,521
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr you cant 11,892
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 41,477
Are you looking for a long-term relationship? 2 hr datingyoungerwomen 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance