Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#270090 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> "right track" LMao...lets stick to baseball or sports in general...or is this the lil humor you frequently make reference too..

humor don...kinda obvious as i made the "hand puppet" cry and whine...I enjoy seeing him jump when I post..At least I do not do his 1000 word posts on politics....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#270091 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Joe Girardi was brimming with optimism yesterday at the opening of Yankee camp, proclaiming, "This team can win 95 games and get to the World Series." .....Wonder what he sees that I don't!

You don't expect him to say they are not gonna do that? He can't go on record and trash cash or hal...If he does that, might as well forget any extension...

what is going to be interesting is if the yanks are 4-6 games out of first at the all star break and if they finally get tired of the heat from the press and fans..by that time it would be pretty bad...maybe they finally wheel and deal then...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#270093 Feb 13, 2013
Things can get interesting very soon. I have to run out now so I hope I don't miss it. Harley and even Bronto can't be too happy when they see their buddies, Jimi and Fu posting their love and support for Obama. The forum already seen Don take a stab at Jimi. Paul will be on later, after he puts his last Fed Ex shipping label on the packages in the warehouse and loading onto the truck. Gosh, that must get boring after a while. Him also won't be too thrilled to see what Jimi and Fu posted. These posters all work hard for a living and they know Obama is penalizing them. I just hope the fireworks don't happen while I'm out this afternoon. I hate missing things like this

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270094 Feb 13, 2013
This is how pathetic it actually is. One of them works in the financial sector (thanks to the Bronto Doctrine) and the other in construction. Them supporting Obama flat out makes no sense for their industries benefits. Some posters are just so thick headed

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#270095 Feb 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Beckett is capable..but will he? and,what's your take on the pen and set up guys? deep enough? again, your take not fantasy stuff
thanks so much!
Brandon League will have a full year as the closer. 6 saves in 6 tries last year after coming from Seattle. He shows promise. They signed him for 3 years. Jansen will be back healthy & will most likely set League up. Belisario & Howell both put up some great numbers last year. This lefty youngster Paco Rodriguez looks to be worth watching also. They've got 8 guys vying for 5 spots in the rotation, it wouldn't be too surprising if Capuano, Lilly, or Harang ended up in the pen either. Mattingly hinted that if Billingsley isn't 100%, he might spend some time in the pen also. This is the team to beat in the NL this year without a doubt. No other NL team is loaded like this.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270096 Feb 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't see Hannity last nite however that man is for sure one of the very best in the cable news business. Why is self reliance so bad? Why do you want to live off others? Why do yuo want govt controlling your life?
Hannity? THE VERY BEST IN THE INDUSTRY? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You don't change the channels all that often, do you?

Why do I want to live off others? This coming from the kid who still gets an allowance from his Daddy? 35 years old & your "business" is vending machines & handouts from Pops?

Son, I don't brag much. It's not my style. But I'll tell you this. If you had my money, you wouldn't even bother counting your Fathers.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270097 Feb 13, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong and pay better attention. Jimi is the one who cries the most about it. Always claiming Momma does this, or Momma does that. I laugh, not cry over it. My skin is way too thick to allow any judging or a deadbeat like yourself to bother me
Yeah, and your head is way too thick to grasp the concept of reality.
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270098 Feb 13, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't expect him to say they are not gonna do that? He can't go on record and trash cash or hal...If he does that, might as well forget any extension...
what is going to be interesting is if the yanks are 4-6 games out of first at the all star break and if they finally get tired of the heat from the press and fans..by that time it would be pretty bad...maybe they finally wheel and deal then...
Good point does Captain Hal let the ship sink rather then spend the money to repair it....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270099 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
Joe Girardi was brimming with optimism yesterday at the opening of Yankee camp, proclaiming, "This team can win 95 games and get to the World Series." .....Wonder what he sees that I don't!
What's the deal with the Yankees not allowing the press on the field whenever Jeter works out?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270100 Feb 13, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I want to live off others? This coming from the kid who still gets an allowance from his Daddy? 35 years old & your "business" is vending machines & handouts from Pops?
Son, I don't brag much. It's not my style. But I'll tell you this. If you had my money, you wouldn't even bother counting your Fathers.
Dude, stop with myself bragging. I don't brag. You took my post about my arms out of context. The jimi yank poster decided to use a fake profile to attack and threaten to break my arm in 3 seconds. He couldn't do it from his jimi profile of course. I simply defended myself and provided a pic of my arm that he wanted to break. Not bragging but I will defend myself. And stop implying about jobs. Look at Obama who you love. What job did he ever have in the private sector? What did he do besides be a community organizer? You think community organizers build wealth? They divide wealth. The private sector creates wealth by multiplying. Obama divides instead. And never brag to me about your money. Its not even close. I mainatin I am down to Earth, humble and fortunate and the posters Momma or Pete Case can verify everything I say

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270101 Feb 13, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Hannity, while a great man that he is, isn't the best. The best guy to listen to is Michael Savage. But hes radio, not cable TV. Of course Rush Limbaugh is another great man as well. No doubt, Savage, Rush and Hannity are among the 3 best. Savage and Rush are clearly 1 and 2. Hannity can be debated at #3. Ann Coulter also has to be up here as well. What a wonderful woman
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#270102 Feb 13, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the deal with the Yankees not allowing the press on the field whenever Jeter works out?
wasn't aware that was happening...can't see what purpose that serves season is about 6 or 7 weeks away...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270103 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
He's become a two bit schill and ticket salesmen, realizing he's being set up for the fall knowing he'll never hold a managerial position again he's saying anything to hold his job. Guy should get a pair and say what's on his mind probably something like.... "With the cards i've been dealt I dont have a shot in hell to compete , ownership has allowed us to become an old and tired team with no youth or hope on the horizon"...but like Cash-man he's to much of a weasel to say that.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#270104 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wasn't aware that was happening...can't see what purpose that serves season is about 6 or 7 weeks away...
I don't know. Vasgerjian & Reynolds were talking about it this morning. They said that reporters & photographers were not allowed on the field while Jeter was working out, as per Yankees rules.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#270106 Feb 13, 2013
the don wrote:
<quoted text> wasn't aware that was happening...can't see what purpose that serves season is about 6 or 7 weeks away...
...The Juicekee brass dosent want the press to see the amazing daily transformation of captain cancers old over weight broken down body simply by swinging a bat and jogging in the OF.....But even a moron like yourself isnt that stupid and know the wonders of HGH

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#270107 Feb 13, 2013
In my opinion the Yankees will struggle to win 90 games this year, they will finish in third place and will fail to make the playoffs. The Yankees have done nothing to address the catchers position and have no big bat from the right side of the plate. The one thing that will keep the Yankees in the hunt into September will be their pitching staff.

Regarding politics. What makes this country so great is that we can openly argue and debate politics without any worry of being arrested. With that said I am a registered independent but consider myself a conservative. I do not like obamas domestic policy especially Obama care and immigration reform. The best conservative talking head by far is Mark Levin. Levin worked for the Regan administration and is spot on with his views.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270108 Feb 13, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>...The Juicekee brass dosent want the press to see the amazing daily transformation of captain cancers old over weight broken down body simply by swinging a bat and jogging in the OF.....But even a moron like yourself isnt that stupid and know the wonders of HGH
Yankees and Tampa clearly have taken steps back this year. Sox may improve but they sucked already so they aren't any better. I'm liking more and more the Jays to win the East. Dodgers will win the WS in all liklihood. That team is so stacked

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270109 Feb 13, 2013
Bronto wrote:
In my opinion the Yankees will struggle to win 90 games this year, they will finish in third place and will fail to make the playoffs. The Yankees have done nothing to address the catchers position and have no big bat from the right side of the plate. The one thing that will keep the Yankees in the hunt into September will be their pitching staff.
Regarding politics. What makes this country so great is that we can openly argue and debate politics without any worry of being arrested. With that said I am a registered independent but consider myself a conservative. I do not like obamas domestic policy especially Obama care and immigration reform. The best conservative talking head by far is Mark Levin. Levin worked for the Regan administration and is spot on with his views.
Excellent, astute post. Levin is first class all the way and a great choice as someone to listen. I'm so impressed with this post, I'm even going to back off from you. You're a good man

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270110 Feb 13, 2013
Excuse me judger, but you want to explain that heart? On the day before Valentines Day no less. I don't want hearts from anyone in here

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#270111 Feb 13, 2013
Dell you fool, where are you? Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Not that it means anything to you. Only gift you'll ever get on this day is a restraining order. Think Pizza is offering tomorrow the Singles Meat Lovers deep dish large pie. They'll even slice the pepperoni into heart shapes for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 321,954
jets talk back (Dec '07) 52 min jimi-yank 15,400
Multiculturalism and melting pot are 2 differen... 1 hr Vote out Blasio 2
News Explosion in New York subway near Times Square;... 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 7
Johmmy Manziel to Giants 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 2
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 45,866
explosion in ny city 2 hr American 10

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages