Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#269948 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron URA Dickey didn't go to any of these 3 teams....he went to Toronto you fool....LMFAO

"phone ringing off the hook"

it never ends, it just gets funnier..

a convicted criminal, dengenerate gambler with bookie ties, racist bigot...why sure, mets and jets just dying to hire that dope..

who on office time is in here, spewing hate, judging...lying..

shocked we have not had a story from the post or daily news on this " lucky" guy who works in 2 different sports...

as if...
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#269949 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/ 2013/02/indians-to-sign-michae l-bourn.html?utm_source=dlvr.i t&utm_medium=facebook

guess who signs bourne?? ain't the mets...
Interesting signing. CLE gets their SP in order, they could surprise in the AL Central...

Been rumored CLE could be bought for the right price...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#269950 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Moron URA Dickey didn't go to any of these 3 teams....he went to Toronto you fool....LMFAO
Lol...

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#269951 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
"phone ringing off the hook"
it never ends, it just gets funnier..
a convicted criminal, dengenerate gambler with bookie ties, racist bigot...why sure, mets and jets just dying to hire that dope..
who on office time is in here, spewing hate, judging...lying..
shocked we have not had a story from the post or daily news on this " lucky" guy who works in 2 different sports...
as if...
Jeter is "good to go" and running like a deer on the first day of spring training well ahead of schedule. Yanks will need him in 2013, he's one off the keys.......still.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269952 Feb 12, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeter is "good to go" and running like a deer on the first day of spring training well ahead of schedule. Yanks will need him in 2013, he's one off the keys.......still.

oh yeah, he hit a bomb that went past dale mabry and over buc stadium...

runs sprints daily! Think he was timed in under 3 to first...wow..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269953 Feb 12, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting signing. CLE gets their SP in order, they could surprise in the AL Central...
Been rumored CLE could be bought for the right price...
a lot of vets flocked to that team..still think detroit the team to beat..verlander, fielder and cabrera a tough trio...wonder if coke or the kid will be the closer...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#269954 Feb 12, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Your phone call was BULLSHIT ya MORON.....Bourne is going to Cleveland......its gonna be a great Christmas...yeah right....LMFAO...yeah like its gonna be a great summer for ya too and your last place mets ya stupid fool.....LMFAO

he lies and the other swears to it...its all they have..messages will be flying back and forth...bet on it, cha ching...

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269955 Feb 12, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Momma c continues to show all on this forum his "endless sports knowledge". Lmao
You want to post about him, fine. I don't get involved and I won't. Thats between you and him. Continue on and leave me out of your posts. Hope I don't have to remind you again.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269956 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
What a great first day in St Lucie.....The Mets pitchers look great and are dying to let loose having been in training for a month...meanwhile The Captain, BIG IKE and Lucas have been hitting bombs for the past week, d'Arnaud also hitting ropes, and Niewenhies healthy ,with 90 percent of the Mets in camp the past month they are raring to go.
Indians decided to give up their 1st rd pick for Bourn. Him and Swisher now patrol their OF. Bourn would have been a good fit for the Mets with his style in that stadium. Maybe fortune changes in 2014 but in 2013, Mets won't be winning many games

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269957 Feb 12, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Indians decided to give up their 1st rd pick for Bourn. Him and Swisher now patrol their OF. Bourn would have been a good fit for the Mets with his style in that stadium. Maybe fortune changes in 2014 but in 2013, Mets won't be winning many games
Another great non-move by Sandy. The day Scott Boras or MLB get over on Sandy is the day he'll quit. Because Pittsburgh refuses to sign last years number one the Mets should pay for it this year ? Not on Sandys watch.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269958 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Another great non-move by Sandy. The day Scott Boras or MLB get over on Sandy is the day he'll quit. Because Pittsburgh refuses to sign last years number one the Mets should pay for it this year ? Not on Sandys watch.
Guess we'll have to wait and see who they draft and what the player becomes. If the player is another Pelfrey, then it was a bad move by the Mets. But if the player is like a Wright, then its a great move by them

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269959 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You want to post about him, fine. I don't get involved and I won't. Thats between you and him. Continue on and leave me out of your posts. Hope I don't have to remind you again.
I hope for his sake he heeds your advice....Funny stuff, I was posting some guy in another forum who told me Jimbo thinks Fat Tuesday is for guys that have waist lines as big as his

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269960 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I hope for his sake he heeds your advice....Funny stuff, I was posting some guy in another forum who told me Jimbo thinks Fat Tuesday is for guys that have waist lines as big as his
Last time he went thru the safari section at Busch Gardens, the elephants were throwing the peanuts at him

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269961 Feb 12, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they improved your cable in the carolinas?
He's watching last year's highlight film on a Betamax.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269962 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>You want to post about him, fine. I don't get involved and I won't. Thats between you and him. Continue on and leave me out of your posts. Hope I don't have to remind you again.
Bwahahahahahaha!

Another weak threat from a weak man!

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269963 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I hope for his sake he heeds your advice....Funny stuff, I was posting some guy in another forum who told me Jimbo thinks Fat Tuesday is for guys that have waist lines as big as his
And here I thought Fat Tuesday was what they called Philly Cheesesteak night at your house.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269964 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>Last time he went thru the safari section at Busch Gardens, the elephants were throwing the peanuts at him
When he urinates he thinks it's coming from his right knee

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269965 Feb 12, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>When he urinates he thinks it's coming from his right knee
The Obama loving deadbeat piece of garbage poster from Chicago is on now. What a loser this guy is

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269966 Feb 12, 2013
WOW just saw Johan and he looks great
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#269967 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>The Obama loving deadbeat piece of garbage poster from Chicago is on now. What a loser this guy is
DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ABOUT HIS PERSONAL INFO LIKE YOU REQUESTED?.
I got you more than you wanted yes????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who injected politics into football? 2 min Stood up-now drop... 12
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 4 min Bobby V 6,838
Berkeley has free speech week 10 min Hillary Blames ot... 2
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min weapon X 317,645
What qualities did Huma see in Wiener ? 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 4
Why Hillary won't take a knee 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 2
Republicans are feckless 3 hr American culture 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance