<quoted text>yup, Jimi is fat and JELLO-OUS
Now this is a funny post

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269775 Feb 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is a funny post
Not to mention, hes also JELLO-OUS because I know more about Star Wars and better than he is in fantasy baseball

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269776 Feb 9, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Well I gotta start getting ready. Got almost an hour drive ahead of me into downtown West Palm Beach this evening. Have a good one and glad to know all is ok up there in Floral Park with the weather
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#269777 Feb 9, 2013
Todd!(momma,slackers)stop lying.You are proud of the Carolinas.STOP the Floral park lie.You keep listening to the problem.You told me he is short a few brain cells.Please get ready to cook your famous hot dogs.Its a treat.Stop with the BS please or else!

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269778 Feb 9, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Well shouldn't be long now. Topix releasing to me a detailed report of every post of mine that has been judged with a clueless, nuts, spam or laughing face. About time Topix is identifying the judger(s) to myself, as I have been a model poster for this site for a long time
It was me.
Do something about it.
Please.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269779 Feb 10, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me.
Do something about it.
Please.

He's a coward. He will never do anything about it...as some have found out, all he has is stalking info that he either passes it around to his fat pal momma

or, posts it in here...he is a hard core stalker. severe issues, the most non trustworthy person alive...a liar...anyone who dare trusts him is a fool.

I lost count how many "truces", "deals" he has outright broken and lied about

Only 2 things will stop him, the police or contact with 2 individuals. Dada pays the bills and special "k" would leave in a heartbeat.

other then that, people such as yourself are safe..he hates not having your info, pauls, don...and a few others...

get this, he has bhj brothers info..and almost posted it in here

bet he denies the crap out of that one.
CHEESE

Asheville, NC

#269780 Feb 10, 2013
And crackers

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269781 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Yea I got a pvt message from someone in here who said its the funniest thing he ever read on here. I won't throw him under the bus and mention who he was though. If you want more laughs, the Marlins season tickets went on sale yesterday. 30 minutes before the ticket center opened, there was just 3 people in line. You can probably google the story. Pretty funny

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269782 Feb 10, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me.
Do something about it.
Please.
Dude, go elsewhere and stop worrying about my posts, you Obama loving lowlife deadbeat. And the judging is for my amusement. I want to know who I am laughing about. You really think having those icons really gets under my skin? Its laughable along with meaningless. Sort of like you

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269783 Feb 10, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
It was me.
Do something about it.
Please.
By the way, hope you can come down to downtown Ft Lauderdale anytime soon. Just let me know. Or better yet, ask the stalkers for my info and try and sneak up on me. I have no fear in that

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269784 Feb 10, 2013
Keep racking up those judges. Topix is keeping track and letting me know who you are. I am laughing at you again

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269785 Feb 10, 2013
Keep racking up those judges. Topix is keeping track and letting me know who you are. I am laughing at you again
I'll bet every clueless nuts and spam you get are from Meth Head, Fuloser and JELLO-OUS, when's Topix gonna notify you ?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269786 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet every clueless nuts and spam you get are from Meth Head, Fuloser and JELLO-OUS, when's Topix gonna notify you ?
Topix has already begun notifying me. Its just a matter of me tallying them all up. But yes, so far, the 3 of them are on the list

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269787 Feb 10, 2013
Well I guess all you judgers just keep judging. Gotta do some food shopping now. Its also raining now and looks like it may rain all day too. I freaking hate the rain

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269788 Feb 10, 2013
<quoted text>Topix has already begun notifying me. Its just a matter of me tallying them all up. But yes, so far, the 3 of them are on the list
JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269789 Feb 10, 2013
Well up to Fallons where the party is still going strong

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269790 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.
And in the Unbiased illegal forum, post #31 he implies that the Truth/Dare poster is Brookhavens brother. However it was discovered and admitted later on by him, that he was posting as the Truth/Dare guy. So what we have here is him posting in another profile trying to be someone else. Wonder if Brookhaven noticed this? However unlike Jimi, I won't bother Brookhaven with any nonsense, unless he asks me, due to what he has gone thru on here in the past.

Gotta run. Whole Foods running 2 for 1 on double chocolate jello's all day today

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269791 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.

my yank profile has been banned from starting polls?

really? check it our fattie!!!

say, if i so many issues, why are you afraid to meet? the pics of your 270 pound body appearing? being flat on the ground after i am thru with you?

Your the coward and liar, not me...

but, your lies were just busted dope...check out the latest laughable momma poll

and, if topix could let junior know about judging, you would shart your panties...you do it and know it..and started at least 3 polls on him and vote in them...

keep up the good posting, its noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269792 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Well up to Fallons where the party is still going strong

Is it in north carolina or south carolina??
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269793 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
my yank profile has been banned from starting polls?
really? check it our fattie!!!
say, if i so many issues, why are you afraid to meet? the pics of your 270 pound body appearing? being flat on the ground after i am thru with you?
Your the coward and liar, not me...
but, your lies were just busted dope...check out the latest laughable momma poll
and, if topix could let junior know about judging, you would shart your panties...you do it and know it..and started at least 3 polls on him and vote in them...
keep up the good posting, its noticed.
I love that from the crackhead dope...."well up to Fallons" busted another lie.....wasn't lying so much like that fat slob he is he posts it the right way..well off to...what a fat clown.....lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Fervent Cop Supporter Changes His Mind About ... 2 min cops are sexual d... 4
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 min Nassau 3 12,107
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 12 min FoLLoW aLoNg 9,786
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,469
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min Pearl Jam 308,045
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 17,538
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Jan 26 olivia 62

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News