Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269805 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
again, whoever believes him, or trusts him is perhaps the biggest dope of all time....he will lie, frame and screw anyone possible..he has edited posts and messages to suit him and taught his fat buddy the same trick.
as for anyone meeting him. a complete waste of time...lets say troll went there...he would sit in his tower and laugh...and when troll left he would claim to come down
a favorite trick he did with me...a coward. proven over and over..a liar, proven over and over...
he will twist a partial truth and make it seem 10 worse then it is...
doubt if anyone again believes him, love the "topix will tell me" bs line
if thats the case, mooch is a dead man, lmao...
I wish there was a way Topix could screen his judges and poll voters......and poll creators and what have you...and let him know who's doing it...again like you said fat momma is a dead man.....LMFAO.....more reasons for the fat crackhead to keep shitting in his elephant size pants.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269806 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I wish there was a way Topix could screen his judges and poll voters......and poll creators and what have you...and let him know who's doing it...again like you said fat momma is a dead man.....LMFAO.....more reasons for the fat crackhead to keep shitting in his elephant size pants.....LMFAO

he knows he does it. but he needs him. No one else will play along with him like moochie does 75% of the time...so, he ignores it...

his attacks range...it started with me years ago, then slowly attacking anyone who dared stand up to him...we have seen over 12 people leave due to his posting of personal info...

what i find sad is that only recently have some finally gotten involved...when it happens to them

but, prior to that it was cool to post him...argue, laugh, joke around...one refused to beleive it was going on...

when it hits home however, its a different thing...now there are doctrines, police reports...

too late. this much is fact...

once stalked, he has every single bit of info on family lines...brothers, sisters, boyfriends, girlfriends, in laws...

I warn everyone..any stalk victim...it is like a tree root..it extends much, much deeper...he uses facebook, spokeo.com and any other mean to get what he needs..

and, he shares it all with momma.

You will see him cry about judging..threaten...his goal is for no sports...fighting, infighting, throw back insults..its what he and fattie live for...

then when certain yank hater posters come on, taunt as much as possible to get yank fans mad...its the game they have perfected over the years...they do the same with certain football teams, and basketball...

its all they have..

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#269807 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I wish there was a way Topix could screen his judges and poll voters......and poll creators and what have you...and let him know who's doing it...again like you said fat momma is a dead man.....LMFAO.....more reasons for the fat crackhead to keep shitting in his elephant size pants.....LMFAO
How cute you and jimbo sucking each others pee pees all weekend posting nonsense while I am at the Pro Bowl with the elite.To funny LAMO.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269808 Feb 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
ESPN reporting Yankees reaching out to Cano to avoid a potential bidding war. Could see the Dodgers going after him next year otherwise
My sources tell me he wants to leave the juicekees and hates Captin Cancer Jeter.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269809 Feb 10, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute you and jimbo sucking each others pee pees all weekend posting nonsense while I am at the Pro Bowl with the elite.To funny LAMO.
Its funny watching you stick your tongue in junior's ass all the time cause you are so afraid of him....he makes you shiver in fear every second of your life fat momma.....I find it hysterical.....

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#269810 Feb 10, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
Keep racking up those judges. Topix is keeping track and letting me know who you are. I am laughing at you again
only a fellow billionaire can judge you, that WWE model you set me up with is off the charts by the way. everywhere we go in hawaii she turns heads especially the working stiffs who know they have no chance without your permission.To funny the thought of jimbo standing in the rain under an umbrella at some minor league park with $5 seats this weekend.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269811 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he knows he does it. but he needs him. No one else will play along with him like moochie does 75% of the time...so, he ignores it...
his attacks range...it started with me years ago, then slowly attacking anyone who dared stand up to him...we have seen over 12 people leave due to his posting of personal info...
what i find sad is that only recently have some finally gotten involved...when it happens to them
but, prior to that it was cool to post him...argue, laugh, joke around...one refused to beleive it was going on...
when it hits home however, its a different thing...now there are doctrines, police reports...
too late. this much is fact...
once stalked, he has every single bit of info on family lines...brothers, sisters, boyfriends, girlfriends, in laws...
I warn everyone..any stalk victim...it is like a tree root..it extends much, much deeper...he uses facebook, spokeo.com and any other mean to get what he needs..
and, he shares it all with momma.
You will see him cry about judging..threaten...his goal is for no sports...fighting, infighting, throw back insults..its what he and fattie live for...
then when certain yank hater posters come on, taunt as much as possible to get yank fans mad...its the game they have perfected over the years...they do the same with certain football teams, and basketball...
its all they have..
Yup.....exactly.....very guilty of the crimes he commits......and yet acts so innocent......that alone should be a dead give away......too bad someone like BHJohn refused to believe that until he got burned.......and its exactly what he wants from posters.....to believe his bullshit......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269812 Feb 10, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Its funny watching you stick your tongue in junior's ass all the time cause you are so afraid of him....he makes you shiver in fear every second of your life fat momma.....I find it hysterical.....

Its not momma. This is "momma on roids". You want another "tell". Never has junior given up a momma phony profile. Ever. Yet he does now. So who has he stopped attacking? And why?

Next is the spelling of certain words.

Shame.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269813 Feb 10, 2013
Momma was at fallons? They have one in hawaii? Pro bowl was over weeks ago.

Case is a fraud. Its someone else. Busted. Even momma is not that stupid to claim he is at fallons then hawaii.

So, who is it. Junior knew what momma posted so he would not blow it.

Game over.

“I'm Fed Up”

Since: Feb 13

New York NY

#269814 Feb 10, 2013
You people call this a Yankee forum ?

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269815 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>JELLO-OUS and Meth Head are also responsible for all the polls and votes in them, Topix advised me of that months ago. Ever wonder why JELLO-OUS uses J.Cheever Loophole so much and other proxies ? His JELLO-OUS-yank profile has been banned from starting polls.
I swear, no matter how little I do in a day, I always feel like I could have done less. Yea, I pay zero attention to those polls. Unless something of interest is pointed out to me. Like I was telling Topix with the judging history reports they sent me, I won't waste any time judging. I'm just too mature to play those games. And worse than the judging, is the repeated voting in the immature poll forums.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269816 Feb 10, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:
Dude, is it baseball season yet?

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269817 Feb 10, 2013
6% body fat? That does sound about right I guess. But the chocolate and junk food I eat all the time? Sure I eat it from time to time. Who doesn't.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269818 Feb 10, 2013
Disgusted Yankee Fan wrote:

did you post any yankee news? or complain? this forum posts all sports, news, and bust chops...

you want to post yanks, go ahead...arod and his roids, the old men..the competition...we have done that left and right..go back and check

or, start your private forum. make sure to invite momma chamberlin and unbiased...so you can have 2 of the biggest stalkers and anti yank fans alive in it..

we will not take crap from them at any time, any place...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269819 Feb 10, 2013
what is hypocritical is momma creates polls, judges 24/7 and votes in polls

yet his buddy whines about them and knows exact pages and goes in some and tells some what to do or not do...and he has created polls...

double standard and a hypocrite

and expect lies, deny, deny crap.

I tend to like the smarter poster one and biggest loser...hard to believe momma leads in the smarter poster, but you know he votes in that one...

biggest loser, well, number 1 is a lock for the 5th straight year, its number 2 which is interesting.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269820 Feb 10, 2013
No double standard ever with me. I never mentioned any names. All I said was the silly poll forums and judging is immature. Anyone who partakes in it, is immature. I am above all that kiddie garbage

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269821 Feb 10, 2013
omg..i can point out a certain posting in it...and one was even created by him, mocking posters who made the wrong selection in the nba...

proof of lying...

a hypocrite and liar to the end.

this proves he is immature and a liar and a coward also

the trifecta, cha ching!

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269822 Feb 10, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Well up to Fallons where the party is still going strong
I forgot what you told me about your house in Floral Park, whether it was a 6 or 7 bedroom home. But be careful with the roof. Tomorrow its set to rain by you and 30 inches of snow plus the rain will increase the weight of the snow building up on the roof. I know you got a big house and all but a roof collapse can happen to anyone

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269823 Feb 10, 2013
Thats rite. I did create 1 poll shortly after the Heat won. I was so mad when they won despite me picking it. I did create a silly poll which I immediately regretted. It was very immature. I'm not perfect. I never should have done it. It only happened once and never again. Big deal
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269824 Feb 10, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
omg..i can point out a certain posting in it...and one was even created by him, mocking posters who made the wrong selection in the nba...
proof of lying...
a hypocrite and liar to the end.
this proves he is immature and a liar and a coward also
the trifecta, cha ching!
Anyone like junior that goes on about the judging and the polls the way he does means that he's not only immature and stupid but also bored big time......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min But But But 62,307
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 20 min TMAN_Mets 5,679
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 22 min rainmaker2016 16,774
News Report: Vornado among bidders in anticipated la... (Feb '16) 28 min Caciques a liar 277
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 31 min Paul Yanks 446
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr NYStateOfMind 42,116
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr NYStateOfMind 312,667

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages