Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269475 Feb 6, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing like waking up a lil hung over and being entertained right off the bat from your post. This will probably be the last time I ever give you any thought on this forum. I don't deal with Obama deadbeat losers. The entire forum already knows you're very naive already although only myself and a few others will have the guts to say this to you. Braun last time got off on a technicality. Sort of like if you get arrested and the cop doesn't read you the miranda rights, you might get off. But you still could have committed the crime. Braun is huge muscle wise. I'm into fitness very much so and can tell just from his body size. No doubt he has used in the past and probably still using. Was Lance Armstrong all big and ripped? Did he use? Yesterday at my book signing, some of the employees at Barnes and Noble were actually moving all the Lance Armstrong books from the non fiction section over to the fiction section
And another thing, I didn't just judge your post as I'm too mature and don't waste my time with it. So judge away. I love to laugh at all the immaturity in here
I don't care if you judge my posts are not. I'm not that petty & childish to give a shit what you do. I judge you because I know it gets under your skin. Andwhile I do love talking baseball, I get a boner crawling under your skin. I'm the Anti-Troll. And you're a troll. See how it works?

By the way, that "Barnes & Noble" joke has been all over Pintrest for the past month.

http://www.google.com/search...

Nice try though. Good luck with your coloring book, stooge.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269476 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
http://www.nypost.com/p/sports /mets/he_won_quack_V1REtGRMFH1 vR6FrYgIiHI
terry collins, a lame duck manager?
mets almost sure to have a terrible record...will they keep him?
In fairness, joe g I think has one year left. Or, this could be his lame duck season. If the yank fans in here correct about the "terrible" year, does he get let go?
cashmen I believe has 1 more year...does he stay also?
Collins is okay. He's got nothing to work with. You can't blame him. He's the Morris Buttermaker of the MLB.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269477 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if you judge my posts are not. I'm not that petty & childish to give a shit what you do. I judge you because I know it gets under your skin. Andwhile I do love talking baseball, I get a boner crawling under your skin. I'm the Anti-Troll. And you're a troll. See how it works?
By the way, that "Barnes & Noble" joke has been all over Pintrest for the past month.

Oh he hates being judged..its obvious how he cries about it daily. He has whined in messages or sent notes " did you just judge me"...and sometimes his good buddy does it to him and lies to him, laughing his butt off...too damn funny

anyway, what do you think about the competition for the dodgers in the west?

some still chat the tampa team, but does anyone realize they lost a number 2 and 5 starter? who replaces those wins...[18 total]

shields was good as a number 2...15-10, era 3.52 and 3 complete games, year prior won 16 but an era of 2.52, and 11 complete games...wade davis was 3-0, 70 innings and 87 k's..pretty good ratio...who steps up? hellicson? a number 3? solid but no 2...matt moore? inconsistant although a world of stuff

the team is far from deep in hitting.

your comment on the whole east being weak is extremely valid...yanks did not do enough and some of the others stayed in neutral..or worse..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269478 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Collins is okay. He's got nothing to work with. You can't blame him. He's the Morris Buttermaker of the MLB.

correct again...my point was does he last? the gm's do not like to take the fall...and love to point out to fans, change...

Joe g, may take the heat for cash's non signings...he can only manage what he is given..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269479 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

lol, well he is the king of google...he stole a joke...no shock...has to be an internet joke as he sees no one locked up in the tower...what is sad is his best friend is some criminal, out of work in the carolinas...no one in lauderdale except horny std ho's and one nice lady, bother with him.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269480 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey deadbeat, I wrote that joke and its in my book. If anything the joke was stolen from me
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269481 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>You did it again. Cervelli now on the list of PED users. This is like the 3rd story you broke in the last few days before the media got a hold of it. Good job. About 430am now so I better finally get to bed. No doubt Jimi's reputation took a major hit today when he was exposed for being Truth/Dare. Whats funny was several times he was posting himself in those profiles. Maybe Pete Case can go back and find the posts.
Momma the moron couldn't break an egg, stop with youre stupid BS stories ....no one believes you anyway!
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269482 Feb 6, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
All bums and should be banned from Baseball.
wonder how many clutch hits cervelli gets this year..lol

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269483 Feb 6, 2013
"Locked up in a tower". Just too funny. Actually I should lock myself more up here than I do. Its such a nice building but its not reserved for people like Jimi. Lets see. Your vacations extend an hour away to Disney. Of course its a great getaway with lots to do. However when I'm not locked in this tower, I go to the Bahamas, Maui, Scottsdale and Hermosa Beach. All in the same calendar year. Whatever I'm doing in life, its clearly working
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269484 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
most likely the biggest laugh of the year was the one where bhj busted him for lying and he meekly replied back with an I'm sorry whine...all the while lying in here...
and his tubby pal, ignored, the so called "close by" guy..who never went to his place for a burger, to say hi, support him, take him to a game
reason, no neighbor lives in the carolinas that posts in the forums...
both lie 24/7. both have no jobs.
so, when they babble its to be ignored...all they have left are what is called phony shout outs...to set up a lie to each other...
when you think about it, both are now proven criminals...both have records...one, it runs in the family.
what a shame. sad and pathetic.
Yeah that was too funny when BHJ was ripping junior.....you noticed that day junior just cowardly left the forum after that and for the rest of the day.....he knew he was busted big time for sneaking around digging info from magickrat of BHJ and his burger joint and of course all he did was deny and lie ya know the usual stuff......a riot indeed....lmfao
the don

Roslyn Heights, NY

#269486 Feb 6, 2013
Bronto wrote:
Good Morning Everyone!
Happy Birthday shout outs to one of the greatest leaders in the history of the United States President Ronald Reagan!
Also Happy birtday to the king of SWAT!
Babe Ruth!!!
Good post Bronto ...Reagan was the man!. Sure wish we had the Babe on this team...

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269487 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he hates being judged..its obvious how he cries about it daily. He has whined in messages or sent notes " did you just judge me"...and sometimes his good buddy does it to him and lies to him, laughing his butt off...too damn funny
anyway, what do you think about the competition for the dodgers in the west?
some still chat the tampa team, but does anyone realize they lost a number 2 and 5 starter? who replaces those wins...[18 total]
shields was good as a number 2...15-10, era 3.52 and 3 complete games, year prior won 16 but an era of 2.52, and 11 complete games...wade davis was 3-0, 70 innings and 87 k's..pretty good ratio...who steps up? hellicson? a number 3? solid but no 2...matt moore? inconsistant although a world of stuff
the team is far from deep in hitting.
your comment on the whole east being weak is extremely valid...yanks did not do enough and some of the others stayed in neutral..or worse..
- Unbiased is a clown. Laugh at him when he honks his nose & trips over his own big feet.

- The Giants are pretty much status quo. They really didn't do anything but retain a few key guys.(Scutaro & Pagan) When your homerun leader hit only 24 dingers, it's safe to say their pitching is going to make or break them. Lincecum had a down year & still won 10. Two more were 16 game winners, another a 15 game winner. If Lincecum comes back strong, they've got the rotation to beat. As for the Diamondbacks, Cody Ross is a band-aid for letting Upton go. They've got some decent talent but they're a .500 team. Colorado is a joke. Miguel Batista at Coors Field should be a pretty comedic sideshow. And San Diego is a non-factor, as always. You know you're in trouble when Freddie Garcia, Travis Buck, Cody Ransom, & Jason Marquis are your big free agent signings. They're like the Mets West. Dodgers are loaded & ready to win now. SF has the pitching but not much else.

- The Yanks are status quo & aging fast. Toronto might have done too much & time will tell if this team gels or pulls a Miami Marlins. Tampa lost some oomph but they still have fuel in the tank. Baltimore. They're young, they're hungry, they have Showalter. Teams like this thrive under Showalter. Watch Baltimore. Boston is in trouble. It's a mess up there.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269488 Feb 6, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah that was too funny when BHJ was ripping junior.....you noticed that day junior just cowardly left the forum after that and for the rest of the day.....he knew he was busted big time for sneaking around digging info from magickrat of BHJ and his burger joint and of course all he did was deny and lie ya know the usual stuff......a riot indeed....lmfao

he was lying his arse off for a long time in here...then when confronted with the truth, he backed down like a baby in a heartbeat..."I'm so sorry" which as we know from experience is a lie...he just got caught. He will lie, deny and break every single truce or promise he makes...heck he even turned on moochie in the carolinas..as mooch has done to him...which is even funnier

they just need each other for lies and shoutouts...

It proves as we said to dw and bhj...give those 2 a chance to get your info, they will and stab you in the back

one found out the hard way...and being a good guy, forgave him...but he has no experience with that lying scum...he and anyone else will get burned again at the first chance...

the forum rats and low lifes...ones an illegal in florida , the other a welfare case getting disability and food stamps...

lies and deny, deny, deny. anytime anyone believes either one, needs to see a shrink, asap.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269489 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Hey deadbeat, I wrote that joke and its in my book. If anything the joke was stolen from me
Ha ha ha ha. Yeah. Sure you did.
While recording your debut album.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269490 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Clueless

Nuts

Spam

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269491 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
- Unbiased is a clown. Laugh at him when he honks his nose & trips over his own big feet.
- The Giants are pretty much status quo. They really didn't do anything but retain a few key guys.(Scutaro & Pagan) When your homerun leader hit only 24 dingers, it's safe to say their pitching is going to make or break them. Lincecum had a down year & still won 10. Two more were 16 game winners, another a 15 game winner. If Lincecum comes back strong, they've got the rotation to beat. As for the Diamondbacks, Cody Ross is a band-aid for letting Upton go. They've got some decent talent but they're a .500 team. Colorado is a joke. Miguel Batista at Coors Field should be a pretty comedic sideshow. And San Diego is a non-factor, as always. You know you're in trouble when Freddie Garcia, Travis Buck, Cody Ransom, & Jason Marquis are your big free agent signings. They're like the Mets West. Dodgers are loaded & ready to win now. SF has the pitching but not much else.
- The Yanks are status quo & aging fast. Toronto might have done too much & time will tell if this team gels or pulls a Miami Marlins. Tampa lost some oomph but they still have fuel in the tank. Baltimore. They're young, they're hungry, they have Showalter. Teams like this thrive under Showalter. Watch Baltimore. Boston is in trouble. It's a mess up there.

outstanding, the padres are the mets west...lmfao...

I tend to agree...ross over upton? what are they selling the fans? wow...

as for the east, pretty accurate..I just do not see tampa replacing 18 wins with nothing..that will be an issue

buck is the man right now..your observations seem right on...add in the top youth on balt and watch out...my thought was, you do not once again set a record for 1 run wins or extra innings...regardless a damn good team

yanks and age has been an issue for years...is this the year it catches up to them? valid question and one paul has brought up, the injuries...how will they recover from them...derek, cc and mo...tex has gotten hurt..andy has had bad luck getting hurt..

time will tell.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269492 Feb 6, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
correct again...my point was does he last? the gm's do not like to take the fall...and love to point out to fans, change...
Joe g, may take the heat for cash's non signings...he can only manage what he is given..
Collins is practically managing for league scale. Wilpons like league scale. He stays.

This Sandy Alderson is one shrewd, cheap fellow. Wilpons like shrewd & cheap. He stays.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269493 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
With the pitching the Giants have they don't need a potent lineup.....Dodgers have a good lineup and decent pitching....but still find a way to choke like they did last year.....NL is clearly a pitching league....think the Giants are still favorites to win NL west.....and possibly the NL pennant...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269494 Feb 6, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Collins is practically managing for league scale. Wilpons like league scale. He stays.
This Sandy Alderson is one shrewd, cheap fellow. Wilpons like shrewd & cheap. He stays.

"cheap"...yup...the wilpons...good ole fred and jeff...You're on a roll today!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269495 Feb 6, 2013
Gmen fans, they cut mike boley yesterday..a free agent signee out of the falcons...

He was helpful in the superbowl victory but was injury prone and lost some speed..

maybe, just maybe the giants finally draft a good linebacker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giant albino alligators in sewer ? 36 min from death comes ... 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr OzRitz 60,043
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Forrest 15,403
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Forrest 14,616
News Pride parade steps off in New York in Orlando's... 3 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 9
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 3 hr strange 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 40,167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages