Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#269192 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I can vouch for him, Fu. He never really came in this room much from what I remember, but we used to run into each-other on other forums all the time. He was good at ripping the many faces of Sanchez a new one back in the day. I don't know what made him decide to come back in here, but he sure does seem to have a hard-on for Un. He's alright, though. Dodgers fan, if I'm not mistaken. A die-hard Liberal, but we won't hold that against him... ;)
Hey hope all is going well for you. Yea this anti Troll poster came in here last week. Problem is this is a sports forum and absolutely never shall there be pro Obama comments in here. Anti Troll came in here and broke one of the first rules in this forum

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269193 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
I never knew this buddy! What a generous man.
Dude, stop editing posts and causing trouble. Go away

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#269194 Feb 3, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Brookhaven is a good close pal of mine. And yes, he gets along with everyone. I'm the guy that introduced him to his wife

Hey buddy, what does 269140 mean by the post? Is it the page or the number of the post. You know I never edit posts. I thought you taught me everything? Its here. I know your joking. You told me how proud you were to set up his business. You're good pals.

I got you covered.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269196 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, what does 269140 mean by the post? Is it the page or the number of the post. You know I never edit posts. I thought you taught me everything? Its here. I know your joking. You told me how proud you were to set up his business. You're good pals.
I got you covered.
Wrong you fake troublemaker. What I meant was if he needed any financial assistance or the demographics for finding a good location, I would offer my help. But him being an astute independent minded person, he did it on his own

Summerville, SC

#269197 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Wrong you fake troublemaker. What I meant was if he needed any financial assistance or the demographics for finding a good location, I would offer my help. But him being an astute independent minded person, he did it on his own

Hey buddy, you wrote he borrowed the money. It did not say if he needed it. I know how generous you are to your fellow man. I am proud you also wrote how you introduced him to his wife. The forum needs more people like you. I know you picked the location and menu also. Thanks for the kind heart. Sometimes these people need to see that side of you.

Summerville, SC

#269198 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Hopefully this morning, hes taking my post seriously and writing up several rough drafts thinking which one to use in here. And how about that Obama loving lowlife Anti Troll poster last night. At least now he realizes how helpful and instrumental I have been to Brookhaven for his success in his burger place
Hey buddy, what is the 269181 number mean? Is that the page or post number, I get so confused these days with all my winnings. I never knew how helpful you were to Brookhaven. I think its about time the forum knew all about you and the great things you do for mankind. Kind of like the Ray Lewis of the forum. I knew you were instrumental in his business also.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#269199 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
I can vouch for him, Fu. He never really came in this room much from what I remember, but we used to run into each-other on other forums all the time. He was good at ripping the many faces of Sanchez a new one back in the day. I don't know what made him decide to come back in here, but he sure does seem to have a hard-on for Un. He's alright, though. Dodgers fan, if I'm not mistaken. A die-hard Liberal, but we won't hold that against him... ;)
Well if he's a friend of yours then he is a friend of ours.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#269200 Feb 3, 2013
Brookhaven John wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you John....8 days till the Mets report although 95 percent of them have already reported to St Lucie led by the captian David Wright and have been working hard. Dont be fooled by the fake Momma posting... if you didnt already know it's the fuloser as proven by Unbiased...hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Washington, DC

#269201 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>How are you John....8 days till the Mets report although 95 percent of them have already reported to St Lucie led by the captian David Wright and have been working hard. Dont be fooled by the fake Momma posting... if you didnt already know it's the fuloser as proven by Unbiased...hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon

Hey, did he get to go into a suite last year with you at citi? Weren't you one of the guys sending the rat private messages? Did he ever realize you were the guy judging him? Keep up the good posting,its noticed.

What happened to the slackers and case postings? You don't want them seeing your trash?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269202 Feb 3, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if he's a friend of yours then he is a friend of ours.

A dodger fan. Don't they now have the highest payroll? They should be a good team if kemp stays healthy.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269203 Feb 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey, did he get to go into a suite last year with you at citi? Weren't you one of the guys sending the rat private messages? Did he ever realize you were the guy judging him? Keep up the good posting,its noticed.
What happened to the slackers and case postings? You don't want them seeing your trash?
With Johns new place opening he didnt have time to get to the BIG CITI, he knows he has an open invitation. Stop trying to create trouble John knows very well ive never had contact with the Magickrat guy even after he private messaged me I didnt respond back. If John says otherwise he's getting bad information, if John has any problems he knows how to contact me, we dont live far from each other.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269204 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>With Johns new place opening he didnt have time to get to the BIG CITI, he knows he has an open invitation. Stop trying to create trouble John knows very well ive never had contact with the Magickrat guy even after he private messaged me I didnt respond back. If John says otherwise he's getting bad information, if John has any problems he knows how to contact me, we dont live far from each other.
Bullshit moron......you've said on here enough that you would invite BH John to several met games in the suite......and no worries scumbag none of us including John ever gave it an inclination of a thought....we all laughed out you hysterically with all your stupid bullshit lies.....after all you are an unemployed cook on welfare and food stamps....and you also back stabbed BH John on several other forums you liar.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269205 Feb 3, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
recall the music forum we were in with him? we chatted about some great rock and roll...luckily, the 2 rats did not go in that forum...one thing can be said about bhj besides his love of all rock is he was the only true met fan who came in here...not that frontrunning jerk who claims to work for them and lies 24/7. as soon as they started losing he was out...and jumped to any american league team who could beat the yanks...
I still love displaced on page 1562 of the met forum busting his chops about the "supposed blockbuster he had been talking about for years"...he had no reply and ran from that forum...in the met forum he is either ignored or laughed at..
just imagine...his own supposed team...why is that? why would good met fans turn on a supposed met fan?
reason, full of crap, lies...
what a shock.
Yeah that was pretty cool reminiscing some good ol' rock n roll tunes.....then the clueless, spams and nut judging from momma came along......fat clown is a bitter stalker....

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269206 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>With Johns new place opening he didnt have time to get to the BIG CITI, he knows he has an open invitation. Stop trying to create trouble John knows very well ive never had contact with the Magickrat guy even after he private messaged me I didnt respond back. If John says otherwise he's getting bad information, if John has any problems he knows how to contact me, we dont live far from each other.
Yea hopefully you can take him sometime this year. Who knows. Maybe you can get him a spot as a vendor inside the stadium selling his burgers on game nites.

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269207 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Yea hopefully you can take him sometime this year. Who knows. Maybe you can get him a spot as a vendor inside the stadium selling his burgers on game nites.
That's a great idea and i'd be happy to see what i could do if John asks, i'm sure he'd give me a fair share of the profits...it's 3 o'clock and no Bronto, is it today or tomorrow ?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Washington, DC

#269208 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

What a fairy tale.

He lives in the carolinas?

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269209 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Well I'm out now. Got a party to go to. Be interesting if I win and complete my perfect record of postseason predictions. Win or lose, I'll be on after the game. No hiding ever from me. You know Dell is having Pizza Hut today during the super bowl. What a slob thinking thats good pizza. And always remember todays quote of the day, "If at first you donít succeed, cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie"

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#269210 Feb 3, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>That's a great idea and i'd be happy to see what i could do if John asks, i'm sure he'd give me a fair share of the profits...it's 3 o'clock and no Bronto, is it today or tomorrow ?
Oh no, its tomorrow. I wanted to give him a couple of days to think about what he wants to say. Otherwise I will have a lot to say

Yea, see if he can get a spot in CitiField. Maybe by next year, I'll be seeing them in the frozen food sections in Publix
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#269211 Feb 3, 2013
Todd(momma)is laughing as he is typing.He is lying and the "problem" is messaging him with ideas.I just saw his posts and feel bad.He can't afford to go to NY this year.Maybe in 2014.He needs to show he cannot work a bit longer.KFC for the big game.YAY!

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#269212 Feb 3, 2013
<quoted text>Well I'm out now. Got a party to go to. Be interesting if I win and complete my perfect record of postseason predictions. Win or lose, I'll be on after the game. No hiding ever from me. You know Dell is having Pizza Hut today during the super bowl. What a slob thinking thats good pizza. And always remember todays quote of the day, "If at first you donít succeed, cheat, repeat until caught, and then lie"
Have agreat time and say hello to everyone for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 47 min June VanDerMark 326,406
California leads nation in poverty 1 hr Shyit whole Hawaii 15
jets talk back (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 15,483
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr jimi-yank 46,170
Public Housing falling apart 4 hr three blocks 1
News Fearing Deportation, Food Vendors Are Leaving N... Jan 13 Go trump 1
News More Aug '17 Tina 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages