Waaaaaaaaaa

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“I call it as I see it”

Since: Aug 07

New York

#269056 Feb 1, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
There he is, forum good guy and the CBS FBB record holder of beating an active opponent by 400 points in a weekly match.
Oh, I fully support the Bronto Doctrine.
Hope all is well with you and the family. Looking forward to a great Super Bowl.

Go Frisco!
Raul

Weaverville, NC

#269057 Feb 1, 2013
Testing

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269058 Feb 1, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure was FU. He made it to 88 so he had a heck of a run. RIP Mayor Koch.
I remember when I was a kid, he had that Public Service ad on TV where he sang, "I love a clean New York". Just a vision that always stuck in my head of him doing his little two-step next a wire city garbage can in Central Park, singing his little tune. He was a great great man. RIP...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269059 Feb 2, 2013
well, the latest adope thing to come out

bosch injected him personally at his mansion...and missed...

what is great is arod is lying his tail off claiming nope

now if its proven, these denials and lies will sink his roided out butt...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269060 Feb 2, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the drama, he'll go on Oprah with his fake tears...boooo whoooo hooooo

think he owes katie couric for lying to her...

maybe he will do sat nite live and make jokes about it..

maybe he will admit momma chamberlin supplied him.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269061 Feb 2, 2013
1 more day till the superbowl...most of us have our picks in, it will be interesting to see who after the game has to change their picks...

but, free agency is right around the corner...

lets see who is dropped for the cap...who is signed

this will set up the draft!

spring training in less the 2 weeks...

some great things going down!

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269062 Feb 2, 2013
Ok Momma, I know you're going with the Ravens and the whole Ray Lewis angle. I gave you my pick the other day. Amazing but so far I have won every game this postseason and now sit 1 win away from a perfect score. Some thought I was crazy at the time for picking Seattle over Atl and Balt over Denver a few weeks ago. Go ahead and look over each game to my picks and you'll see for yourself I been perfect

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269063 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when I was a kid, he had that Public Service ad on TV where he sang, "I love a clean New York". Just a vision that always stuck in my head of him doing his little two-step next a wire city garbage can in Central Park, singing his little tune. He was a great great man. RIP...
This is just too much. Here we have a deadbeat posting back to another deadbeat. And talking politics no less. Just unreal how pathetic both you losers are

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269064 Feb 2, 2013
Meant Atlanta over Seattle of course

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269065 Feb 2, 2013
Bronto wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope all is well with you and the family. Looking forward to a great Super Bowl.
Go Frisco!
I'm not in the best kinda mood right now. Its never good for a guy like yourself when I'm in a bad mood. I got Rose yelling at me for drinking too much last nite. She even went as far to say I have a drinking problem. As far as I'm concerned, the only people who have drinking problems are people without arms. Now I want you to post to the forum just how terrified and nervous you are of me. Just a simple 1 sentence post is all I request. I want to see this by 3pm on Monday. If I don't see this post from you, well then just wait till you see what I post next. I promise you, this will get your attention and not in a good way. All hail to the Bronto Doctrine. It has benefited me in so many ways. If you wish not to post what I'm asking by the deadline, well then take a chance. But my advice to you is to post what I ordered you to do. You really aren't going to like what I post. At this point, its up to you
LIAM

Davenport, FL

#269066 Feb 2, 2013
I've been thinking the Ravens in a close one all week long. Due to the Mush factor though those thoughts have changed. I'll take the 49ers giving the 3. The record of the Mush will not be denied.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269067 Feb 2, 2013
Well we all need to hope its at least a good game. Unlike the last super bowl the Ravens played in. Probably one of the biggest NFL embarrassments in NFL history that game was. And before anyone thinks of the Chargers when they played in it, they lost to a franchise who at that time won 4 super bowls already and went up against a hall of fame QB. It wasn't Trent Dilfer. They were showing some of the Ravens last super bowl game. They only allowed 7 points and that was on a kickoff return on a play where holding should have been called on the runback to negate the TD. It should have been the 1st ever shut out in SB history

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269069 Feb 2, 2013
LIAM wrote:
I've been thinking the Ravens in a close one all week long. Due to the Mush factor though those thoughts have changed. I'll take the 49ers giving the 3. The record of the Mush will not be denied.
No one cares what a Obama lovin deadbeat picks to win the game.

Lets go Lightning tonite. I hope its 4-0 Tampa after the 1st period

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269072 Feb 2, 2013
Oh no! I'm getting judged. How terrible

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269073 Feb 2, 2013
LIAM wrote:

Great point. I picked the ravens also. I just hate changing my mind. Have a great time tonite. Enjoy the game.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269074 Feb 2, 2013
I am no coward..I just judged junior.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269075 Feb 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
I am no coward..I just judged junior.
Be fair. You judged me after I asked you if you judged me. You were the 2nd judger

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269076 Feb 2, 2013
1 poster confessed. Who else wants to confess their guilt in judging? Or be a coward and continue to hide behind the icons. No difference to me. I laugh at the judgers. Doesn't bother me 1 bit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just Annette murderer said mom evil female 16 min Annette murder er 1
Just Annette mom said is all she is was add mur... 17 min Annette murder er 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 25 min Princess Hey 11,416
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 27 min Princess Hey 10,031
There must be someone better than Hillary 53 min Voter 1
Talkback talkback 56 min On the air 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 3,881
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE