Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“The No Troll Zone”

Since: Jan 13

Where it's at.

#269125 Feb 2, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>She can what? And you mentioning personal names in here? Dude, now you did it. I just got out of the shower and heading out in a bit. You want to play this low class game of personal names, etc, fine. I will deal with you when I get back home. And because you posted in a low class sensitive nature, you'll see what I mean. Even I never made fun of Trina's low class background growing up. Fu, now you did it. And I mean it this time
Yeah, it's always "I'll deal with you later", "I'm going out now", "Happy Hour", Golf Course".

Fess up. I show up & you tuck your tail under your legs & hide. You've got nothing for anybody to worry about.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#269126 Feb 2, 2013
rangers at the lightning..tampa is super hot, rangers going backwards...in a short season, they better get in gear quickly

then again, its the rangers...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269127 Feb 2, 2013
ah, the old yanks will not contend

funny, mets 4 years, 4th place...and to think next year they catch the nats or braves? fraid not

how about the sox...lets see...napoli replaced..gonzo...wow...improv ement...and crawford who one claimed future mvp....who replaced him...and yes the team with what was it, how many 1's and 2's??

get real...els will leave asap...papi a dh and at some point the mango juice is gone...

it appears mr damon is now one involved with the miami doc..and was on that list that disappeared years ago

will the sox be a 4th place team? we heard about all the great rookies, how good were they the last 3 years? where are they?

from 2014- 2015 yanks appear to have a good class of rookies coming up...scouts have them currently as the 11th best minor league system...all those b level prospects..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269128 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's always "I'll deal with you later", "I'm going out now", "Happy Hour", Golf Course".
Fess up. I show up & you tuck your tail under your legs & hide. You've got nothing for anybody to worry about.

the only weapon they have is shared personal info...the stalkings done...they toss it out but who will use it...no one..we all know he has info on almost everyone in here...

and had 2 profiles banned by topix recently due to personal info stalked of kids and women...

its not like they really meet at some place...dozens of people pray momma will meet..or junior..

no shows...never happen. no one likes to see it get to that point. its horrible...but they have been encouraged by a select few who look the other way.

one day as bhj found out, it comes back to bite you on the butt...

he learned the hard way and was betrayed by 2 he posted on a regular basis...
Yankees 4 life

United States

#269129 Feb 2, 2013
What's up Jim. How is everything bro? I know you saw wrestling lol. Also please tell me A Rod is going to be gone soon.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269130 Feb 2, 2013
I thought momma went out?? yet his classic judging is going on, hilarious...

keep up the good work slackers, its noticed.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269131 Feb 2, 2013
Da GreatDirtyWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Boras only has to get the Mets in the the papers...he knows NYY will overpay for Cano...by how much is a different question.
Did you catch the Yankee writers trying to sell the Sox were in on Hafner and they stole him? Hafner? Why the f22k would the Sox be interested in a part time DH? Can't believe the Yanks fans buy this crappola.
Looky here the forum little girl coward comes back to spew some trash after running outta here last year with his tail between his legs cause he knew the pathetic redsox were headed for the cellar.......yeah smart move getting rid of Crawford.....the all-star you predicted to be along with AG and Beckett.....now the sox really suck.....plus signing Napoli with a bad hip for 5M......sox got lucky that Napoli balked on the deal or the signing of him to the original deal of 3 years at 39M would of stuck.....without doing a complete physical on him....enjoy last place again this year you stupid Aussie coward.....LMFAO
Yankees 4 life

United States

#269132 Feb 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
I thought momma went out?? yet his classic judging is going on, hilarious...
keep up the good work slackers, its noticed.
lol its me Jim. I'm posting from my phone.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269133 Feb 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>You cant believe they buy that ?? they're without a doubt the most ignorant fanbase in all of sports. The idiots in here were jumping for joy the other day with the "big" signing...they cant come to the realization that Hafner had no other options...just another DL waiting to happen....too funny
Yeah moron while your pathetic mets that you quit on every year in May like the little coward fairy you are.....talk allot of shit then when the muts start to suck as they usual do around May.....no more talk about them......instead its run down the Yankees in your most bitterly cowardly way like the little fat girl pussyfaggot you always make out to be you scared shitless moron.....now go back to sniffing out more male asses you learned in jail you sick fuckinhomo......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269134 Feb 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
bill "tuna" parcells made the hall of fame!
good news...well deserved..
I'm glad Larry Allen made the hall....guy could bench press over 700 pounds....great OL....another great OL the Cowboys had big and strong the once powerful Erik Williams would of been there....but stupid shit he did in the off season prevented that.....

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269135 Feb 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the only weapon they have is shared personal info...the stalkings done...they toss it out but who will use it...no one..we all know he has info on almost everyone in here...
and had 2 profiles banned by topix recently due to personal info stalked of kids and women...
its not like they really meet at some place...dozens of people pray momma will meet..or junior..
no shows...never happen. no one likes to see it get to that point. its horrible...but they have been encouraged by a select few who look the other way.
one day as bhj found out, it comes back to bite you on the butt...
he learned the hard way and was betrayed by 2 he posted on a regular basis...
That sux what they did to Brookaven. The two guys he trusted in here & they went & fucked him over. Totally uncool. They have no idea what trust means. Two low lifes. Brookaven had a problem where he wanted to get a along with everybody. They took full advantage of that. It must have sucked for Brookaven to find out that the two guys he thought were his friends in here totally screwed him behind his back & laughed about it. I don't blame him at all for not coming back in here.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#269136 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
A coward wouldn't admit it, fool!
Secondly, if it didnt bother you, you wouldn't say anything about it EVERY SINGLE TIME it happens to you. It pisses you off to no extent. And that's why I'll continue to do it every chance I get.
But I will laugh everytime you judge. Why would simple icons bother me

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269137 Feb 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad Larry Allen made the hall....guy could bench press over 700 pounds....great OL....another great OL the Cowboys had big and strong the once powerful Erik Williams would of been there....but stupid shit he did in the off season prevented that.....

yeah, he was one strong dude...good for him he made it in

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269138 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Look you Obama loving lowlife deadbeat, I never once tucked any tail anywhere.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269139 Feb 2, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Looky here the forum little girl coward comes back to spew some trash after running outta here last year with his tail between his legs cause he knew the pathetic redsox were headed for the cellar.......yeah smart move getting rid of Crawford.....the all-star you predicted to be along with AG and Beckett.....now the sox really suck.....plus signing Napoli with a bad hip for 5M......sox got lucky that Napoli balked on the deal or the signing of him to the original deal of 3 years at 39M would of stuck.....without doing a complete physical on him....enjoy last place again this year you stupid Aussie coward.....LMFAO

when the going gets bad, run away and come back when something bad happens to the yanks, full well knowing he has 1 or 2 supporters dying to annoy and taunt...

nothing worse then some front runner who when it hits bottom leaves...then comes back arrogent..

no doubt the venom and cursing and name calling start in again...

it was great with the bs gone.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#269140 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
That sux what they did to Brookaven. The two guys he trusted in here & they went & fucked him over. Totally uncool. They have no idea what trust means. Two low lifes. Brookaven had a problem where he wanted to get a along with everybody. They took full advantage of that. It must have sucked for Brookaven to find out that the two guys he thought were his friends in here totally screwed him behind his back & laughed about it. I don't blame him at all for not coming back in here.
Oh, Brookhaven is a good close pal of mine. And yes, he gets along with everyone. I'm the guy that introduced him to his wife

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269141 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>But I will laugh everytime you judge. Why would simple icons bother me
It's so obvious that they do. You bring it up every chance you get. You even took the time to comment about it on your profile. You're as shallow as a puddle of piss.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#269142 Feb 2, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>

i recall paul telling him months prior to that it would happen...

they are obsessed with gathering info...one threatens to do something to bronto tomorrow, no doubt more info...one might have tossed out a relative of fu's today...

i think its time it stopped.

“The No Troll Zone”

Where it's at.

#269143 Feb 2, 2013
<quoted text>Look you Obama loving lowlife deadbeat, I never once tucked any tail anywhere.
That wind you feel is the collective laugh in your general direction. Pretend tough guy. Run along, kid.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#269144 Feb 2, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
when the going gets bad, run away and come back when something bad happens to the yanks, full well knowing he has 1 or 2 supporters dying to annoy and taunt...
nothing worse then some front runner who when it hits bottom leaves...then comes back arrogent..
no doubt the venom and cursing and name calling start in again...
it was great with the bs gone.
Yup....well put.....exactly the way DW is.....his team sucks horribly gone he is.....bad things happens to the Yanks...and the Aussie scumbag loser returns......funny its what momma the fat coward does just as well....another thing the fat mooch learned from the Aussie dope.....and I saw momma kissing his ass in the most cowardly fashion as usual.....sickening indeed.....even junior was sucking up to the Aussie dope.....pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr DILLIGAF 11,273
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 14,932
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,789
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 40,861
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 6 hr Warrior Xcrement 2,537
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12
News The Best Movies of 2015 (Dec '15) Mar '16 guest 15

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance