Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#268851 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of hockey did you see the " NEW " forum jimbo started...he calls it 'Rangers Talk Back 2' he claims he couldnt find the original forum started by real Rangers fans....meanwhile I scrolled down for 5 seconds and found it....he'll do anything and lie constantly for control....sad very sad....anyhow ive got to step out for awhile then into Brooklyn for Lebrons first game...you might catch before I go
Ok, I just saw the forum. Whats funny is I see Paul posted in there right after the pro bowl all giddy over the NFC's win. Sure the NFC is the better conference however the pro bowl game is a joke and who cares which side wins

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#268852 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of hockey did you see the " NEW " forum jimbo started...he calls it 'Rangers Talk Back 2' he claims he couldnt find the original forum started by real Rangers fans....meanwhile I scrolled down for 5 seconds and found it....he'll do anything and lie constantly for control....sad very sad....anyhow ive got to step out for awhile then into Brooklyn for Lebrons first game...you might catch before I go

hi displaced ranger fan! busted

so, keep up the good posting, its noticed...

brooklyn?? omg...

why sure....there is a brooklyn in south carolina??

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268853 Jan 30, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea interesting tidbit you sent me confirming all this about Tannebaum. The regular media seems to be shut out of the entire story
I try to keep you in the loop regarding most inside info.....somethings I cant disclose and surely I can't disclose in a public forum....you know the reason....I'll give you a call later
LIAM

Saint Leo, FL

#268854 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I like the ravens also...now, you gotta wonder...usually momma aka slackers holds back on his picks till after the game...
but, the niners have a great shot now due to the mush being firm
do not be surprised if the niners win and he claims he changed his mind at the last minute...and given he has claimed to have put down money, it would another fantastic lie
but, hey, going to go to the yanks minor league camp and stein field tomorrow...might be chilly and damp...then will go on sunday am again...
rangers/lightning on sat nite...callahan got hurt last night...not a good thing
Looked to me like Callahan seperated the shoulder so my guess is he will be out a few weeks atleast. First we have the Pens on Thursday to deal with. I'll be at the game on Saturday with my brother and his kids so it should be a great time. Then we wake up and start preparing for his SB party. Solid weekend in anyones book. haha Wonder if the Ravens have been warned about the Mush factor. They could have a melt down before we even get to Sunday if that's the case.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268855 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Looked to me like Callahan seperated the shoulder so my guess is he will be out a few weeks atleast. First we have the Pens on Thursday to deal with. I'll be at the game on Saturday with my brother and his kids so it should be a great time. Then we wake up and start preparing for his SB party. Solid weekend in anyones book. haha Wonder if the Ravens have been warned about the Mush factor. They could have a melt down before we even get to Sunday if that's the case.
Yea you enjoy that bitter cold weather. I assume your brother has the same lowlife deadbeat mentality that you do. And the nephews are lowlifes I bet as well. Now I really hope the Rangers get crushed on saturday

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268856 Jan 30, 2013
Correction; Rangers will be in Tampa on Saturday. Hope they get crushed and Tampa is an elite team. Deadbeat loser you are

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268857 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I try to keep you in the loop regarding most inside info.....somethings I cant disclose and surely I can't disclose in a public forum....you know the reason....I'll give you a call later

Considering you've been wrong on everything you post its amazing you keep up posting this bs.

We all know the reason. Your some poor slob. Funny you disclose your racism in here, is that posted on the big screen?

How did the gm not at the senior bowl lie work for you ? How did the bahamas lie work for you, recall your leaving his meeting and he was 2 days into the bahamas?

Lie after lie busted.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268858 Jan 30, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't see ARod settling for any less than all the money he's due regardless if he used. The contract he signed doesn't have any language regarding PED use. If anything, NYY would pay whatever is necessary to be rid of him if he used after his admission in 2009...
As far as the suspension goes, a player can be suspended if on the DL...
http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...

Thanks for the suspension info.

I agree,yanks would pay any amount to have him "retire".

Don't they have moral clauses? He lied,etc.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268859 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

Have a great time. I will be watching it on tv. Might go to a bar locally that shows games with some hockey pals and wife.

Ravens would kill the mush if they knew.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#268860 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind is not welcome in here,you are just as big a fraud as Beyonce was singing the star bangled banner at the head fraud obama's inaugaration. What a disgrace she lipped sync our national anthem,probable becuase she was to stuipid to remember the words. you no how it is with that kind LMAO. Do not post in here again, you were warned.

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#268861 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
The commititee has a throw sand down your throat clause. We have a bounty on you, watch out you were warned.keep up the stipid juicekee posting, its been noticed edwin LMAO.
loriann g

Santa Barbara, CA

#268862 Jan 30, 2013
Oh that Todd(momma.slackers) is lying again.Of course he is not going to Brooklyn.Do you fall for his desperate lies? I am shocked that bogus ho is not going also.He is going to target to get hot dogs for dinner.He is going to cook them later.My fat cook!
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#268863 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Retire or just go away & find another team. That dope in Miami would sign him just to get another ticket sold...

Think it's difficult, at best, to link morality & lying when it comes to the contract ARod signed in 2007. To me, this so called morality cause in all MLB player contracts is too vague to define what is moral...

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#268864 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>I try to keep you in the loop regarding most inside info.....somethings I cant disclose and surely I can't disclose in a public forum....you know the reason....I'll give you a call later
We are privledged to be able to get your inside scoops based on your contacts in sports, law enforcement and show business. Fools like Jimbo and the Fuloser can't even carry your shoes you are so out of there league. goes with out saying the factory worker and the forum idiot sgt carter are not too LMAO

“Anti-Troll is next”

Oyster Bay, NY

#268865 Jan 30, 2013
loriann g wrote:
Oh that Todd(momma.slackers) is lying again.Of course he is not going to Brooklyn.Do you fall for his desperate lies? I am shocked that bogus ho is not going also.He is going to target to get hot dogs for dinner.He is going to cook them later.My fat cook!
You are next vince.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268866 Jan 30, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
The commititee has a throw sand down your throat clause. We have a bounty on you, watch out you were warned.keep up the stipid juicekee posting, its been noticed edwin LMAO.

Keep up the good posting! Its noticed.

"Stipid"? "Commititee"? Uneducated. Its stupid and committee dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268867 Jan 30, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are privledged to be able to get your inside scoops based on your contacts in sports, law enforcement and show business. Fools like Jimbo and the Fuloser can't even carry your shoes you are so out of there league. goes with out saying the factory worker and the forum idiot sgt carter are not too LMAO

Lmfao. Keep up the good posting,its noticed momma!

So much for brooklyn. Hey make sure to not get the 99 cent pack of hot dogs.

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#268868 Jan 30, 2013
Pete Case 123 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are next vince.
Yeah, as in I'm the next one to beat your ass in and then take a crap on head. You're a real tough guy aren't you there fatty?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268869 Jan 30, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
Retire or just go away & find another team. That dope in Miami would sign him just to get another ticket sold...
Think it's difficult, at best, to link morality & lying when it comes to the contract ARod signed in 2007. To me, this so called morality cause in all MLB player contracts is too vague to define what is moral...

Good moral character is lying? I think the high paid lawyers will have a field day with this. Drag him thru the mud. Bottom line is they pay, he retires. Or he is humiliated. Bat him 9th. Sit him. Yanks can tell him they don't want him face to face. Bottom line,yanks pay..

“Lou Gehrig, Pride of the Yanks”

Since: Aug 08

Washington, DC

#268870 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doomed as an Islanders fan knowing fatty roots for them, now I know how the guys that are Jet and Mets fans must feel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr John-K 317,539
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 45,753
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 14,377
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Steven 63,975
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr KitKaboodle 17,581
Zeal for Life Challenge potential side effects:... (Sep '13) 1 hr Bob 107
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 2,617

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages