Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268780 Jan 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Omg lmao haahahaahahahahahhhaahahaahaha h I just saw photos of them and they do look like some people that would be related to momma. Typical and it is very sickning to see. I can only imagine what the family reunions are like every year when they have all slept with each other. I can totally see momma fitting right in the picture lol.

yup, i showed that pic to one who met him...he swore its a dead ringer...teeth issues..just a bit heavier..like 260...and the wife is dead on...

inbreds...white trash...= momma...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268781 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah speaking of master that's unbiased the roid freak to you and always has been and the forum is fully aware....scared of him to the core like you are of Billy and everyone else on here......you hide for a long time like a little girl every time the jets lose you little fatpussy.....only time you come on here is when the roid freak pops up you fat coward.....too fuckinfunny....LMFAO

of course he comes out when junior is on...

when he posts by himself he melts down..gets caught in lies, etc

at least junior covers for his fat assss. and will protect him as much as possible

however, even junior laughed at him as slackers...momma has tried every trick to keep that profile..but no matter what he does, its him

he is busted again...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268782 Jan 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
of course he comes out when junior is on...
when he posts by himself he melts down..gets caught in lies, etc
at least junior covers for his fat assss. and will protect him as much as possible
however, even junior laughed at him as slackers...momma has tried every trick to keep that profile..but no matter what he does, its him
he is busted again...
And its a riot watching the fat boy melt down too especially when he got busted as slackers...I bet momma gets down on his hands and knees like a suckass coward homo every time he posts to junior with the "hey buddy" kiss ass shit....too funny lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268783 Jan 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol the crazy thing is that he is just begun to be stupid and clueless. People like him usually live for a long time because everyone laughs at them. I think God gets a kick out of him also because he knows his soul is required in hell. I wonder when the next time he is going to post as himself. Don't be shocked if he gets a phoney profile posting as a Rays or Dead Sux fan.
He had Anaheim amigos...sox fan....Pats, Packers and 49ers helmet.....he's no fan at all just a bitter enraged vulgar crackhead hack that's all....and a big fatpussy to go with it.....lmfao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268784 Jan 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, i showed that pic to one who met him...he swore its a dead ringer...teeth issues..just a bit heavier..like 260...and the wife is dead on...
inbreds...white trash...= momma...
Lmao omg sounds like the perfect match for momma. Well he can't get a REAL woman so he has to go for the bottom of the poll. Hey they said that Jeter looked good since he cam back from injury. Also I'm a little concerned about Pineda. I hope the velocity can come back. Wouldn't shock me that A-Rod missed the whole year and if that's the case he needs to retire.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268785 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>He had Anaheim amigos...sox fan....Pats, Packers and 49ers helmet.....he's no fan at all just a bitter enraged vulgar crackhead hack that's all....and a big fatpussy to go with it.....lmfao

Also fenway fanatic. Lmao
YANKEES 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#268786 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>He had Anaheim amigos...sox fan....Pats, Packers and 49ers helmet.....he's no fan at all just a bitter enraged vulgar crackhead hack that's all....and a big fatpussy to go with it.....lmfao
Lol his Mets had 74 wins last year and 20 of them was the fact that the other teams had pity on them. I remember when they got off to that hot start early in the season and momma was talkin about World Series here we come. All that came to an end in early May I believe and he turned his back on them lmao.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268787 Jan 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol his Mets had 74 wins last year and 20 of them was the fact that the other teams had pity on them. I remember when they got off to that hot start early in the season and momma was talkin about World Series here we come. All that came to an end in early May I believe and he turned his back on them lmao.

He is a classic frontrunner fan. Quits on his team yearly.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268788 Jan 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Also fenway fanatic. Lmao
That's it...what a fat dope....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268789 Jan 29, 2013
YANKEES 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol his Mets had 74 wins last year and 20 of them was the fact that the other teams had pity on them. I remember when they got off to that hot start early in the season and momma was talkin about World Series here we come. All that came to an end in early May I believe and he turned his back on them lmao.
Very soon the fat dope will be coming out with his stupid "blockbuster" stupidity on the muts....fat dope never reads...never learns...always fantasizing.....and always wrong.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268790 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Very soon the fat dope will be coming out with his stupid "blockbuster" stupidity on the muts....fat dope never reads...never learns...always fantasizing.....and always wrong.....lmfao

Always wrong. See,there he is consistent.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268791 Jan 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>.
Always wrong. See,there he is consistent.
And also with his lies....the fat dope was just on the mut forum spewing more crap about Bourn....acting though he's behind it.....but anyhow no links or $$$ amounts to backup his bullshit that he was ranting on here about a Christmas gift to all mut fans......such a dope its just too funny......
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268792 Jan 29, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
there is a reason he has no fl license, car in his name, calif info...condo not in his name...most criminals need to hide. the side bar business not registered...how many tax laws are broken, who knows...
an illegal in the state..and as derek found out, when you live over 6 months in a state, that is your residence...and phony traveling for court purposes do not count.
I think it was fu who proved a lack of a high school diploma...
shocking.
Another stupidity point about momma and unbiased with their ridiculous stories all the time is getting busted with their stupid bullshit and the meltdown.....a while back junior had said to me when he lands in Scottsdale....he was thinking about driving his white range rover over to Green Valley......yeah sure the roid freak is gonna bring his SUV on a plane with him......what a moron.....LMFAO

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268793 Jan 29, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I voted Obama! Four more years! Suck it up friend! Your guy lost! The people have spoken!
Geez, another profile Fu. Whats this like the 18th one you have now? Go try and fool others. I don't get fooled on here

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268794 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Another stupidity point about momma and unbiased with their ridiculous stories all the time is getting busted with their stupid bullshit and the meltdown.....a while back junior had said to me when he lands in Scottsdale....he was thinking about driving his white range rover over to Green Valley......yeah sure the roid freak is gonna bring his SUV on a plane with him......what a moron.....LMFAO
Dude, I have a car out there parked in the garage. Just why would I drive all the way from here to Scottsdale? I drove while out there. Off hand, I can't tell you how to get from Scottsdale to Green Valley. I only know the local places

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268795 Jan 29, 2013
Busted Paul. You're on the Mets forum right now and just posted in there and I just got judged in here. Its you!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268796 Jan 29, 2013
Hey moron ever hear of a GPS or a map....but I understand you don't wanna drive 150 miles not knowing what might happen....after all you blew off Jim at least 20 times......being a coward with excuses and or lies is what you do best......

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268797 Jan 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>His master has shown him pictures of you so yes I could imagine the shock on his face if he had the testicles to meet you. Meth Head is alot like an animal he has no brains but has incredible instincts and senses danger....those instincts told him to stay well clear of you....Jimbos been patting him on the head saying 'goood boy, good boy'
Did you realize, as per all my posts you saw, I am just the super bowl away from picking each game in this years NFL playoffs perfect. Each game starting in the WC round, I won, both AFC and NFC
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268798 Jan 29, 2013
Funny thing is none of your picks are on line for us to check out....and none have been since I busted you going 3-12....I bet you are 1-9 in the NFL Playoffs.....I take that back you told momma you had the Falcons over the niners.....that's all....

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268799 Jan 29, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Hey moron ever hear of a GPS or a map....but I understand you don't wanna drive 150 miles not knowing what might happen....after all you blew off Jim at least 20 times......being a coward with excuses and or lies is what you do best......
You do realize I will shake Jimi's hand before you or Fu do. Thats what going to be funny. And I know when its going to be too.

By the way, people in Arizona go to Scottsdale. People in Scottsdale don't go to Green Valley. Scottsdale is the premier city in the whole state. Everyone wants to be there. Scottsdale is the place to be seen

Now judge away. I have to go. So no need to check the forum for posts to judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 17 min Trunketeer 10,977
Drop a Turd ... Add a Turd .... redux. 30 min Rhoda Zimmerman 16
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 36 min Murray Greschler 844
Time to go? 37 min SouthernBelle 3,286
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 39 min De Oppresso Liber 6,463
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min Patriot AKA Bozo 54,592
News CD 101.9 drops jazz for "adult rock" format (Feb '08) 1 hr jazzdude 605
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages