Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

Santa Fe, NM

#268831 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
THANK YOU SI !!! Your bogus article claiming Ray Lewis is abusing deer antler juice has all but gauranteed a Ravens win. This will fuel them more then the allegations in 2000 and we all know how they humiliated the g-men in that SB....I might go so far as wager a grand at 17-1 that Ray Lewis wins the MVP not to mention putting more money on the Ravens.....Thank you Thank you Thank you SI

a grand?? lmfao...if you have5 bucks its a miracle...

spend it at kfc...

no one falls for his line...

keep up the good posting, its noticed!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268832 Jan 30, 2013
Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>Good post Slackers you and your brother are learning well. I also love his explaining what he can't explain interviews, in fact we've heard it 3 of the last 4 years as his teams crumble and collapse not even making the playoffs, quite an accomplishment.

keep up the good posting momma, its noticed!!

lmfao

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahhahha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268833 Jan 30, 2013
http://www.620wdae.com/pages/ron_ian.html...

new racist ad for volkswagon

question, is momma the racist behind it??

lmfao...

we all know he is behind the father and son having a catch of the baseball..momma insisted they use his form to show tossing the ball

what a wiz this guy is!

“No Lying”

Since: Oct 07

And Never Fooled

#268834 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice win for the young Islanders last night and a big move for Mike Tannenbaum.....Mike has finally come clean publically what I told the forum and what most close to the team knew all along, it was him and only him that orchestrated the Tebow deal. Rex warned him and told him he would not be part of the team in any significant way and under no circumstances would he start a game for the New York Jets yet he still pulled the trigger going so far as advising Mr Johnson that Rex was on board. It was disturbing that Mike a long time personal friend of Rex, tried to drag him down through the media claiming Rex was also alright with the trade, a total lie. Rex being the man he is never ever denied the charge to the press, that's not his style, but had many a strong word for Mike behind closed doors and finally had no choice but to fire him. It's good Mike has begun to salvage his reputation in the NFL with this public apology and I wish him well.
Yea interesting tidbit you sent me confirming all this about Tannebaum. The regular media seems to be shut out of the entire story

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268835 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>ESPN is a farce, when they lose a contract to cover a sport they stop reporting it or rarely cover it. You see more highlites of the X-Games then you do hockey, they did the same to the NBA years ago...I havnt really looked at the numbers but I would say it's probably very good...Die hard hockey fans are a strange breed and will attend games no matter what....fans like Liam and Jimbo probably wouldnt go but the diehards will always

please tell me how ofter lori lets you fly to islander games...

as if...
LIAM

Saint Leo, FL

#268836 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
please tell me how ofter lori lets you fly to islander games...
as if...
Come on Jim, he is on their payroll as well.haha These 2 crack me up. Nobody will chat with them so they have to make up other profiles to chat with themselves. That's when you know your a full blown loser.
I was leaning towards taking the Ravens though I can't stand them. After reading what the Mush put it in here it's looking like 49ers might be a lock.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268837 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>ESPN is a farce, when they lose a contract to cover a sport they stop reporting it or rarely cover it. You see more highlites of the X-Games then you do hockey, they did the same to the NBA years ago...I havnt really looked at the numbers but I would say it's probably very good...Die hard hockey fans are a strange breed and will attend games no matter what....fans like Liam and Jimbo probably wouldnt go but the diehards will always
Liam is about an hour away from the Lighnting games and Orlando doesn't have a team. Doubtful hes driving all that way for a game unless maybe the Rangers are in town. After the latest lockout, I have no intentions of going to a Panthers game, although its very cheap

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268838 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Jim, he is on their payroll as well.haha These 2 crack me up. Nobody will chat with them so they have to make up other profiles to chat with themselves. That's when you know your a full blown loser.
I was leaning towards taking the Ravens though I can't stand them. After reading what the Mush put it in here it's looking like 49ers might be a lock.
The deadbeat lowlife loser Obama lover is back. Go away already. You're a dumb lowlife. What a loser your parents must have been to instill the values and morals you have.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268839 Jan 30, 2013
Unbiased Chargers Fan wrote:
<quoted text>Yea interesting tidbit you sent me confirming all this about Tannebaum. The regular media seems to be shut out of the entire story
It started brewing midseason when Tannenbaum played dumb to the media and tried to take Rex down with him. When Tannenbaums first lie was reported Rex hit the roof and had to be restrained from him, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Rex went to Mr Johnson and that's when the do do really hit the fan, that was the day Mr Johnson informed Rex that Tannenbaum told him Rex was in agreement, an out and out lie, it was also the day Rex took total control of all football operations. As hard as Rex tried to keep this from the players they knew deep down Tannenbaum threw him under the bus....that's when they all went public defending Rex saying Tebow is terrible, which you never heard before from them. As much as Rex likes Tannenbaum personally, he had no other choice but to fire him as Rex admitted in the press conferance as the morons known as the NY Press sat with their mouths open in amazement of his power over all football operations.

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268840 Jan 30, 2013
Nice to see a 15 y/o gunned down in Chicaso. She performed at the inauguration. This is 1 less lowlife deadbeat who won't be voting next election for more handouts in a bankrupt nation
LIAM

Saint Leo, FL

#268841 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think i read they could recoup up to 75% of it...
some possible things could happen...one suspended by baseball, 50 games. that will happen after his recovery. not while hurt.
next, the yanks and his lawyers get together...offer a buyout and suggest in strong terms, retire...offer 80-90%.
next suggest he will be no more then a 8th or 9th batter...part time player..ripped daily in the papers..an outcast...bad pub for him for the remainder of his yankee term
a quick and clean my hips might never let him walk and walk off into the sunset with his money and no issues might just work
there is no way the yanks will try to see him on the field again if he is busted and suspended...for lying to them and baseball he is gone, one way or the other...
he cannot run from this one.
Hope you are right as I can't stand the guy. Just another year of drama for Arod. If Hank had only listened to Cash back in 07.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268842 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>

yeah, I like the ravens also...now, you gotta wonder...usually momma aka slackers holds back on his picks till after the game...

but, the niners have a great shot now due to the mush being firm

do not be surprised if the niners win and he claims he changed his mind at the last minute...and given he has claimed to have put down money, it would another fantastic lie

but, hey, going to go to the yanks minor league camp and stein field tomorrow...might be chilly and damp...then will go on sunday am again...

rangers/lightning on sat nite...callahan got hurt last night...not a good thing

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268843 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It started brewing midseason when Tannenbaum played dumb to the media and tried to take Rex down with him. When Tannenbaums first lie was reported Rex hit the roof and had to be restrained from him, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Rex went to Mr Johnson and that's when the do do really hit the fan, that was the day Mr Johnson informed Rex that Tannenbaum told him Rex was in agreement, an out and out lie, it was also the day Rex took total control of all football operations. As hard as Rex tried to keep this from the players they knew deep down Tannenbaum threw him under the bus....that's when they all went public defending Rex saying Tebow is terrible, which you never heard before from them. As much as Rex likes Tannenbaum personally, he had no other choice but to fire him as Rex admitted in the press conferance as the morons known as the NY Press sat with their mouths open in amazement of his power over all football operations.

lmfao...you must be a fan of the old cartoon series

fractured fairy tales

cuz, this is a big one

zero proof of this...even when you complimented tannydope, he mentioned "we"...the famous meeting at the airport with rexie

keep up the good posting slackers, its noticed...

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268844 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>It started brewing midseason when Tannenbaum played dumb to the media and tried to take Rex down with him. When Tannenbaums first lie was reported Rex hit the roof and had to be restrained from him, I remember that day like it was yesterday. Rex went to Mr Johnson and that's when the do do really hit the fan, that was the day Mr Johnson informed Rex that Tannenbaum told him Rex was in agreement, an out and out lie, it was also the day Rex took total control of all football operations. As hard as Rex tried to keep this from the players they knew deep down Tannenbaum threw him under the bus....that's when they all went public defending Rex saying Tebow is terrible, which you never heard before from them. As much as Rex likes Tannenbaum personally, he had no other choice but to fire him as Rex admitted in the press conferance as the morons known as the NY Press sat with their mouths open in amazement of his power over all football operations.
My problem with Rex is what players has his regime drafted and developed into good players? And what team will Revis be on next year?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268845 Jan 30, 2013
<quoted text>Liam is about an hour away from the Lighnting games and Orlando doesn't have a team. Doubtful hes driving all that way for a game unless maybe the Rangers are in town. After the latest lockout, I have no intentions of going to a Panthers game, although its very cheap
Speaking of hockey did you see the " NEW " forum jimbo started...he calls it 'Rangers Talk Back 2' he claims he couldnt find the original forum started by real Rangers fans....meanwhile I scrolled down for 5 seconds and found it....he'll do anything and lie constantly for control....sad very sad....anyhow ive got to step out for awhile then into Brooklyn for Lebrons first game...you might catch before I go

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268846 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you are right as I can't stand the guy. Just another year of drama for Arod. If Hank had only listened to Cash back in 07.
Dude, go away. This forum doesn't tolerate Obama loving deadbeats

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268847 Jan 30, 2013
Nice to see a 15 y/o gunned down in Chicaso. She performed at the inauguration. This is 1 less lowlife deadbeat who won't be voting next election for more handouts in a bankrupt nation
One down

“No Lying”

And Never Fooled

#268848 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>One down
Yes but unfortunately there are more lowlife deadbeats like this teen and Liam than there is hard working people like us who want less govt in our lives and more self reliance
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#268849 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
think i read they could recoup up to 75% of it...

some possible things could happen...one suspended by baseball, 50 games. that will happen after his recovery. not while hurt.

next, the yanks and his lawyers get together...offer a buyout and suggest in strong terms, retire...offer 80-90%.

next suggest he will be no more then a 8th or 9th batter...part time player..ripped daily in the papers..an outcast...bad pub for him for the remainder of his yankee term

a quick and clean my hips might never let him walk and walk off into the sunset with his money and no issues might just work
there is no way the yanks will try to see him on the field again if he is busted and suspended...for lying to them and baseball he is gone, one way or the other...

he cannot run from this one.
Don't see ARod settling for any less than all the money he's due regardless if he used. The contract he signed doesn't have any language regarding PED use. If anything, NYY would pay whatever is necessary to be rid of him if he used after his admission in 2009...

As far as the suspension goes, a player can be suspended if on the DL...

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Santa Fe, NM

#268850 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>One down

and this was posted on the big screen as woody and rex laughed

or fred and jeff chuckled...

sure, they love your racist, bigoted posts...

keep up the good posting, its noticed.

slackers, lmfao...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New York City is trash compared to the South 6 hr Maude 5
john gotti (May '12) 6 hr -Sprocket- 336
What does TRUMP mean for America? 6 hr Maude 2
do away 6 hr No No No 2
Dominick Nuccio 6 hr Maude 7
NFL attendance - fake news 6 hr Maude 5
Stephen Colbert. Smug or snobbish? 6 hr Maude 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance