Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268808 Jan 29, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Arod's arrogance is amazing. I don't see him hanging them up early and walking away from all of that cash. We can always hope but I just don't see it happening. Some other big names are being dropped in this case as well. Gio being one of them.
Soon as the guilty verdict is official....lets see what will happen with the ARod meltdown....as this point if the Yanks buy him out of his 114M owed to him....I'll take it....that frees up 28M of cap space and no more ARod in pinstripes....that will work for me.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#268809 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>And also with his lies....the fat dope was just on the mut forum spewing more crap about Bourn....acting though he's behind it.....but anyhow no links or $$$ amounts to backup his bullshit that he was ranting on here about a Christmas gift to all mut fans......such a dope its just too funny......

nothing better then on page 1562 of the met forum...displaced met fan, ripping him a new ahole with his blockbuster crap...he ran from her so fast

and, that is how he came up with the displaced ranger fan name...

love that ashville isp on a non profile...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268810 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Arod's arrogance is amazing. I don't see him hanging them up early and walking away from all of that cash. We can always hope but I just don't see it happening. Some other big names are being dropped in this case as well. Gio being one of them.

well, alot depends on if the feds get involved...and he does get suspended...and who knows if the injury gets better..they could do a behind the scenes deal of money paid off of the contract to get him out and retire...but, how much do they settle for?

alot...

“Babe Ruth, Yankee Immortal”

Since: Aug 08

Yankee Stadium

#268811 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Either way this is an unwanted annoyance and disgrace to the Yankees. He's found guility void his contract and take him to court and threaten to sue him for back wages.

Yankee Stadium

#268812 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Funny thing is....while you were eating those cheap nasty Yolo grease burgers, I am grilling some nice thick juicy sirloin steaks marinated in BBQ sauce.....mmmmm....mmmmm....mm mmmm
Mmmmm steaks. We get em at Costco here on LI. Surprisingly a very good "butcher shop" there. A 4 pack of thick T-Bones for under $50.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268813 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way this is an unwanted annoyance and disgrace to the Yankees. He's found guility void his contract and take him to court and threaten to sue him for back wages.
I'd love to see that happen.....but unfortunately its hasn't happened yet to any player that got busted from PED use....players union has their backs 100% of the way and will always find away to win these battles....something has to be done about it and MLB needs to stop being asleep at the wheel with these issues.....1st offense should be void the contract and unable to sign anywhere else for at least 162 games....but reality here best case scenario for the Yanks is to have ARod meltdown and buy him out.....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#268814 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmmm steaks. We get em at Costco here on LI. Surprisingly a very good "butcher shop" there. A 4 pack of thick T-Bones for under $50.
I love steaks....especially thick NY sirloin strips.....and the less fat....the better.

“Same F*ck”

Since: Oct 07

Different You's

#268815 Jan 30, 2013
LIAM wrote:
Dude, your patheticness is even more amazing. What don't you understand by now? Deadbeat lowlifes like yourself need
to go elsewhere. You're a loser Obama loving fool. You wish to steal from the posters with kids in here their future. All to satisfy your big govt needs. Not to mention all the freedoms we curently must give up. Go away already

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268816 Jan 30, 2013
The Anti-Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Fu, you idiot! I'm the artist formerly known as Truth. I had to start a new profile after a haitus from here. I can't remember what e mail & password I used for that profile, so I started a new one. I knew I was going to be accused of being someone else in here, you guys are notorius for that.
No! You're not the Truth. The real Truth/Dare guy sent me a private message just 2 days ago. You're a liar. He full well knows his password

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268817 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
Funny thing is....while you were eating those cheap nasty Yolo grease burgers, I am grilling some nice thick juicy sirloin steaks marinated in BBQ sauce.....mmmmm....mmmmm....mm mmmm
Dude, burgers at Yolo are very good. Is it the same as a nice steak? Of course not. But sometimes you're in the mood for a good burger and Yolo ranks among the best. The meat is grounded fresh that day. Its not a frozen patty they grill up. And its a 1/2 lb. And I been to plenty of nice steakhouses too. Best is the filet mignon. Black and blue

Yankee Stadium

#268818 Jan 30, 2013
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>I love steaks....especially thick NY sirloin strips.....and the less fat....the better.
Mmmmmmm steaks....they have Costcos out by you?
NYStateOfMind

New York, NY

#268819 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
No language in the contract ARod signed in 2007 gives NYY the ability to sue. If NYY could, they most likely would've done that back in 2009. The MBLPA would countersue if only to protect their membership...

Think it all comes down to how the insurance policy is structured if ARod isn't unable to play after this surgery...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#268820 Jan 30, 2013
Nice win for the young Islanders last night and a big move for Mike Tannenbaum.....Mike has finally come clean publically what I told the forum and what most close to the team knew all along, it was him and only him that orchestrated the Tebow deal. Rex warned him and told him he would not be part of the team in any significant way and under no circumstances would he start a game for the New York Jets yet he still pulled the trigger going so far as advising Mr Johnson that Rex was on board. It was disturbing that Mike a long time personal friend of Rex, tried to drag him down through the media claiming Rex was also alright with the trade, a total lie. Rex being the man he is never ever denied the charge to the press, that's not his style, but had many a strong word for Mike behind closed doors and finally had no choice but to fire him. It's good Mike has begun to salvage his reputation in the NFL with this public apology and I wish him well.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268821 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
Nice win for the young Islanders last night and a big move for Mike Tannenbaum.....Mike has finally come clean publically what I told the forum and what most close to the team knew all along, it was him and only him that orchestrated the Tebow deal. Rex warned him and told him he would not be part of the team in any significant way and under no circumstances would he start a game for the New York Jets yet he still pulled the trigger going so far as advising Mr Johnson that Rex was on board. It was disturbing that Mike a long time personal friend of Rex, tried to drag him down through the media claiming Rex was also alright with the trade, a total lie. Rex being the man he is never ever denied the charge to the press, that's not his style, but had many a strong word for Mike behind closed doors and finally had no choice but to fire him. It's good Mike has begun to salvage his reputation in the NFL with this public apology and I wish him well.

there is zero proof that rex warned him, show the link and you are not the link...missing link, maybe...

rex also did not fire tannydope...do you recall the airport conversation with tannydope and rex...it was admitted it happened...

all tannydope mentioned is he is the man who pulls the trigger..rex was agreeable to the deal

once again, lies..and more lies

say, did you vote on the honey boo boo poll? amazing how she looks like you...kudos..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268822 Jan 30, 2013
NYStateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
No language in the contract ARod signed in 2007 gives NYY the ability to sue. If NYY could, they most likely would've done that back in 2009. The MBLPA would countersue if only to protect their membership...
Think it all comes down to how the insurance policy is structured if ARod isn't unable to play after this surgery...

think i read they could recoup up to 75% of it...

some possible things could happen...one suspended by baseball, 50 games. that will happen after his recovery. not while hurt.

next, the yanks and his lawyers get together...offer a buyout and suggest in strong terms, retire...offer 80-90%.

next suggest he will be no more then a 8th or 9th batter...part time player..ripped daily in the papers..an outcast...bad pub for him for the remainder of his yankee term

a quick and clean my hips might never let him walk and walk off into the sunset with his money and no issues might just work

there is no way the yanks will try to see him on the field again if he is busted and suspended...for lying to them and baseball he is gone, one way or the other...

he cannot run from this one.

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268823 Jan 30, 2013
This is funny. First off, of course Costco will have plenty of locations in the Phoneix area. Thats just common sense. However no way is Paul a member there. Overall their quality with everything is very good. Whats very disturbing is the CEO is a huge major lowlife who loves Obama. Just another insanely wealthy lowlife

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268824 Jan 30, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
there is zero proof that rex warned him, show the link and you are not the link...missing link, maybe...
rex also did not fire tannydope...do you recall the airport conversation with tannydope and rex...it was admitted it happened...
all tannydope mentioned is he is the man who pulls the trigger..rex was agreeable to the deal
once again, lies..and more lies
say, did you vote on the honey boo boo poll? amazing how she looks like you...kudos..
Keep reading the NY Post and the rest of the slime known as the NY press....they'll keep you informed..BBBBWWWAAAAAAAAAAA

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#268825 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/tanny_tak...

please explain what the word, "we" means...not I or me... "we made the decision...

as he stated as gm he takes the fall and pushes the button...but the we is him and rex..

now, here is a pop quiz..

what qb had 18 interceptions and 13 td passes

c'mon...you can do it...

"boy sanchise"

lmfao....

how's sonya?? how long were you in jail for?

“Another 240 million”

Up in smoke

#268826 Jan 30, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Either way this is an unwanted annoyance, the Yankee medical and training staff along with management is a disgrace. They are getting what they desreve and I for one hope they're on the hook to pay his full contract.
Good job....once in a blue moon you post something that makes sense....MLB will finally look into the Juicekee organization fully from top to bottom, they've been disgracing baseball for years. I can only hope they go back to the day they brought the Roid leader Jose Canseco into the clubhouse to personally show the players the benifits of roids, they went so far as to sign the bum to a contract. Even the most ignorant of all frontrunning Juicekee fans are seeing the light...which was made clear to the baseball world and national viewing audience last year when they couldnt even sell out a playoff game. Good post

“Same F*ck”

Different You's

#268827 Jan 30, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
How has the overall attendance been for the NHL so far? ESPN still hardly reports anything NHL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 12 min NEMO the RINO 11,031
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,177
News Home Depot worker's 'America Was Never Great' h... 30 min MELGIBSONgrl 10
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min ThomasA 311,362
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr rainmaker2016 15,487
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 14,697
Time to go? (Jun '15) 2 hr Nonlib 12,028

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages